View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Some Things Never Change (for Ishtar) 

Post Some Things Never Change (for Ishtar)
Decisions never came easy to Ryu Tanaka, be it which tune to hum when headed for class or which novel the book club might delve into next. Ranging from everyday necessities to those having a potentially major impact on one's life, they always put an immense pressure on someone like her. Perhaps that's why she let herself get carried by the flow so easily, let others choose and take responsibility without involving her whatsoever, but maybe that's just her way of avoiding the fact she has to grow up eventually.

On campus she went against the very essence of this guideline only once, declaring her love to another student, then kissing this woman of her dreams in public. As rewarding as the experience had been, the rules forbid that two students may have an intimate relationship which she hadn't fully understood until after it happened. Ironically enough, the pair was lucky not to be expelled at once. It was this memory she held dear, a decision worth making, but by the time she reflected on it, Ryu had been standing in front of said girl's dorm room for the last few minutes, fidgetting. As once a decision had brought them together, the one she was about to make could very well sever their bond of love.

Ryu knew that her beloved Ishtar was in that room, alone, they made sure of it. The meeting was out of necessity, just standing there took her an entire week of gathering up enough courage so setting it up beforehand would've actually been utterly worthless. Needless to say she went out of her way to avoid meeting with the blue haired beauty throughout this period of time. The reason she couldn't quite get a hold of herself was that she subjected herself to an inhabitant of the island by the name of Aegir, having grown fond of his gentler nature and protection from monsters she would willingly become his slave upon graduation. Now here she was, attempting to talk her lover into joining despite what she knew about Ishtar.

Ishtar Rocha was an aspiring actress and singer, she was a woman with true ambitions, Ryu couldn't just take it all away because she was not the one to make that choice for her even if she could leave the matter up to Aegir entirely. Coming herself and confronting the student about the idea however was her choice and hers alone, even if all there was to be found was rejection. The very idea turned her stomach upside down, stirring a feel of discomfort inside her, but she would have to respect her choice. She owed her that much, so she checked her uniform one last time before pressing on.

Knocking on the door once she could barely feel it happening as all strength seemed to leave her, so she did it again, firmer this time.

Last edited by Ryu on Mon May 06, 2013 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 01, 2013 12:46 pm

Post Re: Some Things Never Change (for Ishtar)
For Ishtar Rocha, it was a typical day. Having most of the day off the young woman had spent most of it getting her chores she needed to get done for herself. That had made the blue haired beauty on at previous day fill out a chore list in her notebook, one that she had used to day to make sure that all her chores were done today. And she would have to get done with them soon because her beloved Ryu was coming over today.

Though Ishtar had trouble remember things, the time they first declared their love for each other in the cafeteria was not one of them. Though the pair had made such a public display of affection, the fire and ice had yet to really get in trouble for it. It seemed that the facility had better things to do with their time that day. Ryu and Ishtar had kept their love affair secret ever since, meeting in private both in and outside of the campus. So far the young woman had managed to keep their secret, never gathering the wraith of the facility. Had the facility had caught on to the love the affair, the pair would have sent to the basement for punishment at once.

Now Ishtar would soon have yet another secret rendezvous with her red knight. They had made sure that Ishtar's roommate, Bala, was away at class the entire today. The pair would have all day to themselves. It had been at least a week since Ishtar had seen her lover, it seemed that everytime Ishtar went over to Ryu's dorm room she had been away or unavailable. What ever it was it had to be very important because Ryu usually went out of her way to see the blue haired girl. Now Ishtar wanted to make sure everything went perfectly.

It was then that Ishtar heard a knock at the door. The blue haired girl ran over to mirror to check her body to the hair one last time, just to make sure it was perfect. It was then that she heard a firmer knock. Ishtar then ran over to door eager to see her lover again. Ryu!!! It is wonderful to see you!!!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon May 06, 2013 7:49 am

When the door opened and the beauty that was her lovely princess said these wonderful words, Ryu was torn between happiness and concern, knowing that while the woman expressed these feelings towards her now they might not last long. At least they were alone, which was a slim relief compared to the weight she was carrying.

"I missed you too, Ishtar.", she managed with a smile before entering, smoothly drawing the blue haired student into a hug, one pair of breasts snuggling the other though she thought they were used to that by now, not putting too much thought into it. This closeness was all that mattered as her mind was neither here nor there, yet while seeking this warmth her heart had been beating firmly against the inside of her chest. "Another student next door told me you came to visit me a couple of times. I'm truly sorry I couldn't meet you earlier, but there was .. something .." She paused for a moment before sighing. "I needed some time off of everything, that's all."

Slowly breaking the hug Ryu wanted to get straight to the point, the reason she was here, but when her lips parted the words simply wouldn't come out. Looking into the depths of these blue sapphires that were her eyes it felt like she was trying to squeeze out something far too wide for her throat to handle, as if something prevented her from spilling the words right here, right now. "You look great." She felt like a coward. Of course Ishtar was making an effort, she could see that, but that was always the case and not why she wanted to see her today, not at all.

Averting her gaze she then turned to close the door to allow for more privacy.

Wed May 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Ishtar was happy to see her red knight with a smile and the two quickly found themselves in a warm hug. Ishtar could feel Ryu's massive breasts against her own. More importantly the blue haired princess could feel her lover's hard pressed against her own. The heart rate was high for reasons Ishtar was about to find out. Welll....I was sure that there was good reason not to be available to meet up with me. Ishtar did not like hearing that Ryu needed some time off. It usually did not bold well for a relationship when one partner need a break from another.

Slowly her red knight broke the embrace with Ishtar. The woman began to speak but no words came out of the lovely lips. Poor Ryu having trouble trying to say whatever it was bothering her. All she could say was how great Ishtar looked. Thanks, you look wonderful too. If your not ready to talk that's fine. We can sit and cuddle for a while if you wish. The young woman welcomed the redhead closing the door behind her. It meant to they could be alone and discuss whatever it was that was bothering the beautiful redhead.

Thu May 09, 2013 9:12 am

Ishtar was happy to see her red knight with a smile and the two quickly found themselves in a warm hug. Ishtar could feel Ryu's massive breasts against her own. More importantly the blue haired princess could feel her lover's hard pressed against her own. The heart rate was high for reasons Ishtar was about to find out. Welll....I was sure that there was good reason not to be available to meet up with me. Ishtar did not like hearing that Ryu needed some time off. It usually did not bold well for a relationship when one partner need a break from another.

Slowly her red knight broke the embrace with Ishtar. The woman began to speak but no words came out of the lovely lips. Poor Ryu having trouble trying to say whatever it was bothering her. All she could say was how great Ishtar looked. Thanks, you look wonderful too. If your not ready to talk that's fine. We can sit and cuddle for a while if you wish. The young woman welcomed the redhead closing the door behind her. It meant to they could be alone and discuss whatever it was that was bothering the beautiful redhead.

Thu May 09, 2013 9:12 am

"I'm sorry Ishtar, but if I don't say anything now it'll just be harder later on." Ryu walked past Ishtar into the center of the room, her gaze drifting to the outside world as she looked out the window. The smile was long gone, drowned in the seas of sorrow while she thought of how infuriating it was that she suggested cuddling at a time like this, but with the emotional turmoil within the redhead she couldn't truly be mad at her princess. No, she was as lovely as ever and just trying to help while the knight in shining armor refused to accept that.

"This is about what you'll think of me once I said what I have to say and that's the only reason why I didn't want to see you, nothing else. I had to weigh my choices and ended up coming here wheras I could've decided not to." She then turned around to face the blue haired student once again, arms crossed above her chest she took a deep breath before gesturing toward one of the beds. "Please sit down for a moment .. then I'll talk."

Thu May 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Ishtar blinked as her red knight walked right past her into the center of the room. She could only look on the lovely form as Ryu simply stared out winter. For a moment there was nothing but pure silence between the princess and her knight. But the silence seemed deafening as that was all that could be heard in the dorm room. Then slowly Rei turned towards back towards her fellow student and made I contact.

The first thing that Ishtar realized that Ryu was no longer smiling and looked pretty serious. The red knight crossed her arms and gestured towards the bed. Ummm...o-okay. Ishtar felt confused and wasn't sure what was going on. She took a seat and looked up with at beautiful student in front of her, she hoped that whatever it was, it would not doom their relationship with each other.

Mon May 13, 2013 7:45 am

"Alright, listen .." Another pause, her expression changing once again as conflicting thoughts seemed to arise out of nowhere as was usually the case. Get it together, damn it. Anxiety went a long way with a history such as hers and while she came closer to revealing the secret that made the two of them uneasy, she began to question the mindset which brought her here in the first place. As long as there was no one to cause doubt in the legitimacy of it or someone convinced her otherwise, it would manage to survive. At this point it didn't look too good.

Thankfully she managed to overcome that barrier, seeing how her blue haired princess sat down in preparation for the truth helped a lot. Even if the news were grim, she deserved to have a say in the matter even for the sake of telling her to get the hell out. Taking her by the hands Ryu stood before the bed, feeling numb from all the pressure. "I love you, Ishtar. Whatever happens between us, happens. If you want to tell me off, slap me or break up with me I'll understand where you're coming from and leave this room, but if you don't then I'll do my best to try and explain myself." When she swallowed her throat felt extremely dry, but she couldn't stop now.

"I don't know if you remember .." Ryu was about to use the term monster, but at this stage she couldn't truly call him that since it'd be just insincere. Both woman and monster were each giving her something that she was longing for, so by that definition they were equal and would have to be treated as such. ".. Aegir, one of the beings on the island .. Perhaps it doesn't even matter who it is exactly .. Maybe it's all the same to you anyway. In any case, since there's no way to sugarcoat this .. When we graduate I plan on becoming his slave and I came here to ask you to join me." By the end her voice had lowered itself, like her eyes, to nearly a whisper. The words were enough to make her wish she magically disappeared though she knew that she couldn't hide now. All she could do was prepare for the aftermath.

Mon May 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Ishtar looked on as Rei seem to change expression almost as soon as she attempted to talk. It seemed like that the red knight was not sure that she wanted to tell her princess whatever it was that keep Ryu so long away from the beautiful Ishtar. All the blue haired princess could do was to sit patiently as the red knight tried to compose herself one last time to explain what it was that was so important.

Ryu walked over to the blue haired girl but did not sit down. Instead the red knight simply reached down and held Ishtar's delicate hands. Much like a real knight would do with her princess. However any thought of this becoming more romantic was simply dashed as Ryu explained that she loved Ishtar regardless of what was happen. She also explained that it was okay for the blue princess to slap her, break up with her or event tell her off. Ishtar had a horrified look on her face as she could not imagine any situation that would require her to do such a think to her lovely Ryu, it was only as Ryu contined that Ishtar learned the truth.

It was then that Ryu asked Ishtar if that she remembered Aegir. A shocked looked appeared over Ishtar's face. Normally the blue haired woman's memory was so bad that she could not remember the monsters that attack her on a daily basis on the island. But for some reason she now could remember the purple monster that had found her several, even though she could not always remember every encounter. Y-you plan on b-becoming his s-slave? W-why do you want to do that? The whole concept seemed so alien to the blue haired girl, she really didn't understand what the two women had been caught up in.

Mon May 20, 2013 8:10 am

"Because I consented to it." That was true, as harsh as she made it sound. The red head said it without breaking eye contact and although on some level she'd actually cheated on Ishtar, to her it seemed of more relevance that she chose this fate willingly. There were many answers of course, most of which seemed unfitting for the situation they were in, but in the end she knew more than the woman suffering from amnesia.

Ryu didn't want to go back. Even if she could which seemed unlikely judging the peculiar discussions she had with the telepath, nothing really held her at home unless she desired to fall back into nasty, old habits. She'd been running from the world for so long before she came to Shokushu, now there was nowhere to run and she could feel herself slipping. Perhaps she wanted it to end, thus simply chose one of the easiest and most comfortable ways out by giving herself to someone she prefered over the horrors that resided here. Something to look forward to till the end of this torture. "I wasn't offered or ordered to do anything I didn't want to do. Putting myself in this position is entirely on me, not him or you."

She then let go of her lover's hands and stepped back, slowly descending to the ground as she proceeded to kneel before the blue haired student. In some cases she still pictured herself as the noble knight that tried to protect her princess from the invading hordes of monsters. Now .. she didn't deserve to sit on the bed beside her lover. They weren't equals anymore, not in that moment as Ryu revealed more and more, her head lowering in shame as she speaks.

"Aegir gives me the freedom of choice which is more than I can say about .. others .. and what I share with him is important to me. The pleasure, the excitement, life itself .. it all feels so pure, so .. good, far better than most people ever offered to me and I want more. We've met countless times and I've never had the impression he wanted to force something upon me that could disrupt my happiness, that he wants me to feel true joy and delight."

Much like Ishtar in a sense he found a way to give her exactly what she needed, which made it difficult for her to choose one over the other. Of course she was willing to let Ishtar go, but that meant leaving her to a fate she chose to avoid by sticking to him in the first place. She looked up at the woman after a moment of silence, making it clear that she wanted to keep both Aegir and Ishtar under any circumstances. "The only person I enjoy seeing more is you .. but I don't plan on giving up on what we have, what either of us have."

Wed May 22, 2013 1:58 am

Ishtar was a bit shocked to hear that her lover had cosented to being a slave. The young woman was not sure what the think about it, the whole concept seemed alien to her. The poor woman suffered from amnesia so had trouble remembering the near daily horrors that she and Ryu endured. In fact she had trouble remembering other encounters that she had with monsters. It was only with multiple encounters that the blue haired woman could remember the creatures.

I-I don't know what to say. The thought of her red knight giving herself to a monster to be a slave was something the blue haired girl. Really, Ishtar hadn't really thought too much about her future outside of Shokushu, not any more than her grandiose dreams she had. She had been told what Shokushu was really about once but the blue haired girl had forgotten most of it of course of her studies at the school.

It was then that Ryu let go of Ishtar's hands and stepped back. Isthar was still surprised to see her red knight kneel in front of her knight. The two often roleplayed as Isthar being the blue haired princess and Ryu as her red knight protector, but they sometimes too their roles very seriously. Ishtar could only look with sympathetic eyes as the beautiful red head lowed her head in shame.

Her lover mentioned that of the monsters that she had dealt with, Aegir had been the best to deal with. The young woman seemed to be really sincere about her beliefs.

I-I don't want to give up what we have either. I love you with all my heart, more than I have loved anyone else. Ishtar kind of lowered her head. It is so much to take in, I have not really thought I would ever be given a choice like this.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:41 pm

The red head's mood brightened slightly when she was told how much she meant to Ishtar, rarely if ever did anyone tell her something like this in earnest. It was beautiful, but unfortunately obscured by the subject matter at hand. "You don't have to decide right now, I won't force the timing on you."

Naturally there were cards Ryu didn't want to have to play, that even if they couldn't be together they could go their seperate ways and allow Ishtar to live out the life she wanted to have. That of course was an illusion, the details about their graduation still vague though she had enough knowledge to confirm they weren't going home, that their lives were destined to change the moment they set foot on this island. Some secrets weren't meant to be told, and Ryu prefered to keep Ishtar in the dark unless she stumbled upon the answers herself. "I don't want you to think that my choice is right, it might very well not be, and as egoistical as I make it seem I'd understand if you wouldn't agree to any of it."

She pauses, looking at the woman before her. For a moment she considers, seeing those wonderfully blue eyes one could lose oneself in. Revealing that Minerva, her sister, was on the table if she accepted would've been one of those cards she prefered not to play, it took quite the effort not to use any of them then. "He offers to take you in the same way .. well .. You would essentially be my slave and not his though of course I wouldn't treat you as such. I-I mean .. Please don't take this the wrong way, it's just how he phrased it."

"I wouldn't allow him to touch you then, of course. That is out of the question.", she added, although she didn't know what exactly that'd cause Ishtar to think. Fact is, monsters rape students. If Ryu was willingly offering herself, it would be obvious as to what was in store for the red head and what her lover would have to witness when they embarked on this journey.

Ryu wanted Ishtar to simply buy what she was selling and be done with it. Any more and she might break and spew it all out which might just ruin her perspective on life altogether. To Ryu, there was no hope in anything other than the way she'd chosen. What happened to Ishtar with the same knowledge, she couldn't tell. "To be perfectly honest with you though .. I don't know where we're going when the time comes nor what your role entails. I don't know what this future will bring, but I can assure you it's for the best."

Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:05 am

Ishtar there glad to here she would have time to think about, this was a huge decision to make. And the poor blue haired girl really didn't have all the information that on what the what was going on around her. Thank you, I am going to need time to think about.

Though Ishtar had been told about the true nature of Shokushu at least once, the blue haired girl had no real long term memories of it. She had no idea that this was a school deliberately left here for monsters and aliens to take advantage leaving the rest of the human population alone. No the idea that there about the Directorate trying to prevent the women from falling into the hands of the slavers. All the amnesiac student really understood was that their were monsters that stalked the campus, and that was only when she was confronted to it. Okay, this is just alot...alot of information to take in at once.

W-wait a m-minute. I would be your s-slave? The student found that kinda a weird. Y-you wouldn't let them touch me? What would happened to you then. The princess knew sometimes her red knight took the role very seriously and would protect Ishtar from harm sometimes, sometimes from other students, sometimes even other monster. In fact there was at least one time that Ryu stood up against a teacher and the pair had gotten into trouble instead of just Ishtar.

I see. Well this is alot to think about it. Your asking me to go who knows where and without me knowing exactly what I would be up to. I mean I really want to stay with you at all times, you are my world!! But this is a lot. Ishtar had a confused look on her face as she appeared to be caught up in a different wave of emotions over all of this.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Ryu understood how hard it was to cope with the information her lover was given, frantically shaking her head in disapproval when Ishtar adressed the slavery part. "Oh no, no. Ishtar, I'm really sorry, I don't want you to think you're just property to me. I love you far too much to put you in that position. Between us, nothing would change no matter what. I'm assuming Aegir just didn't know any better and described our future relationship that way should we both join him so I apologize for that."

The girl had expected the next question although part of her wished she hadn't asked. An answer would be merely expressing what they both knew was going to happen when the red head accepted her role and she wanted to reassure her that it wasn't the case, but she couldn't. Not if she wanted it to be genuine. Part of her really wanted to feel the pleasure, but another desperately tried to hold onto that bit of sanity that was telling her not to give in. Torn between opposing thoughts and emotions Ryu remained silent for a bit, her facial expression matching one of near distress before answering, her eyes briefly drifting off to the side. "Please .. Can we not talk about this? I'd rather not .. say it .. out loud."

Possibly losing Ishtar was out of the question, but she couldn't hurt her in that way, she couldn't just say they would end up as slaves regardless of what they chose to do. "I know it's a lot to take in, but .." Staring at the ground momentarily she considers, then chose to look the blue haired girl straight in the eyes with a more serious expression. "You trust me, don't you?"

She then stood up, slowly, taking casual breaths now as she looks out the window again recalling their relationship thus far. "In the time we've been together I haven't done a single thing to hurt you, I haven't lied and I've tried hard not to let you down, tried to help you with your memory and even improved in my own classes a bit thanks to our study sessions. I wouldn't have come here to ask you if I wasn't certain that it was the best I could offer .. and you should know that."

Choosing the lesser of the two evils might not make it right, but she had to make use of that opportunity to more or less save them both from the horrors Ryu expected to overwhelm them if they hadn't chosen Aegir at that point. The student sighed, her heavy chest rising and falling, red eyes closing for a moment though she was merely trying to hold back tears at the slightest thought of that ever happening. "Promise me you'll consider it."

Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:37 am

The red knight shook her head in the disapproval trying to get her blue princess to really understand what was going. She explained to Ishtar that the blue haired student would only be a slave to Ryu only so that any monster would understand the relationship. Of course the red haired lover would not treat Ishtar in such a way, it really only meant so that no monster would ever lay a hand on the young woman in whatever awaited them after school.

Of course that left poor Ryu dangerous exposed to any monster. The blue haired girl did not really want to think about what was going to happen to her, but apparently the red knight really didn't want to either. Her face began to look very sad as she began to avoid eye contact. Soon Ryu's eyes drifted down to the floor as she fell silent for a moment. For a moment it got to be a little awkward as Ishtar did not know whether she should reach out to her lover than. It was then that Ryu said she did not want to about that second question any further. Ishtar hand withdrew, O-Okay. I will respect your wishes.

It was then that Ryu really played on Ishtar's heart strings. Of course I trust you, I trust you with all my heart. I-it's just so hard to take all of this... Ishtar voice wavered for a moment as she tried to speak.

It was then that Ryu stood up and began to walk over to the window, the young woman look absolutely stunning even as she stared out the window. I know you really mean to the best for me. And you are my world. Ishtar looked down at the ground as she spoke really feeling bad about this. It just such a different idea that what I had imagined us doing after we left Shokushu, you know.

But I will really think about this, Ryu. I will think hard about this, because I want to spend the rest of my life with you, my red knight.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next