View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Fantasy to reality(for Izumi) 

Post Re: Fantasy to reality(for Izumi)
Wraith runs his tentacle over her swollen belly. "Oh, I forgot to mention, the man fucking you was actually me. So technically, you have my offspring inside you." It was a lie. A being like Wraith would never try to reproduce even if he could. He said it simply to see the morbid fear and disgust on her face.

Thu May 23, 2013 6:59 pm
Profile YIM

It had worked, her eyes widening as she wondered if it were possible. Did it gestate in her mind and she birthed it? He had told her that he was the perversions of all the stray thoughts of both guests and monster.

“Get it out of me! Please!”

She shuddered though really not understanding though something clicks with what he said, that he was the essential lord here but that indicated that she was still dreaming …

“I'll do it in the waking world! I'll streak … masturbate in class, whatever you wish!”

Thu May 23, 2013 7:22 pm

"I know you will. Because I know deep down, you're a perverted girl. I've simply been helping you behave like one." Wraith explains continuing to fondle her body. Her belly now looked like she was on the verge of giving birth. Obviously he was going to drag this out to the very end for her. "And don't worry about this little problem, it will be coming out on its own very..." Izumi would suddenly feel something inside her pressing to get out. "Oop, much sooner than I expected." He says laughing.

Thu May 23, 2013 7:29 pm
Profile YIM

Her eyes go wide as her stomach expands. Fresh tears spilling down her cheeks as she steps back a bit on wobbly legs, a panic in her eyes as she realizes that she can't stop him.

“Then I won't do it!” She's panicked as she staggers back with this thing germinating inside her.

Thu May 23, 2013 7:39 pm

"Tch, then I guess I'll have to play with your little pet, Mildred. I'm sure she'd be more willing to comply." Wraith moves away as if he were leaving her to go through this all alone. "Do take good care of my offspring..."

Thu May 23, 2013 7:42 pm
Profile YIM

Frantically she clutches at one of those tendrils, half frightened, half angry eyes gaze at him. “NO! Stay!” She hates this but has little choice in this matter seeing that she does not want Milly to go through this sort of torment when she can prevent this.

“You win ...”

She's afraid that his mind has already been made up.

Thu May 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Wraith looks back at her and smiles evilly. But she could still feel the thing inside her ready to come out. Just as it starts to push its way out...

Izumi is finally allowed to wake up from the nightmare. But the effects were so real to her, her pussy is soaked and has created a large wet spot underneath her. Wraith leaves her body and watches her reaction, still close by but invisible.

Thu May 23, 2013 7:57 pm
Profile YIM

She snaps up. The effects very real, tears streaming down her cheeks as her hands fly to her stomach in reaction though there was nothing there. But did he go? She doesn't worry about the wet spot, or the fact that her panties are soaked.

Her black night gown sticks to her sweaty skin, her nipples nice and firm beneath she rushes to Milly's room fearing that Wraith was going to her room mate.

She would wake her, frantic to pull her out of any nightmare she was in though she bursts into the room without knocking as she urgently rushes to wake the girl.

Thu May 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Wraith chuckles watching Izumi frantically race to her pet's room. He had no real interest in her, but it was fun to watch her go into a panic. He looked forward to seeing when she did do any of the things he had her do in her dreams. He leaves Izumi's room and goes in search of his next victim.

Thu May 23, 2013 8:14 pm
Profile YIM

She barges into the room as Wraith leaves getting the last laugh as she shakes Milly awake out of a sound sleep. The tears note her distress as she hugs the girl tightly.

“He didn't hurt you, did he?” she sobs, near silent tears rolling down her cheeks as she never hoped to expose her lover to anything like that if it could be helped.

Thu May 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Mildred was still half asleep when Izumi rushed in and woke her up. "Uhnn...no...no one's hurt me, mistress. I was...*yawn*...sleeping..." She turns on the small light by her bed and looks at Izumi. "Mistress...it looks as though you had quite a dream yourself...."

Thu May 23, 2013 8:28 pm

“If only ...” at first she doesn't want to expose her to the horrid ordeal but recalls that her pet was already accused by one of these things in the past in part of that rich bitch, Etolie. Well the girl was the start of her Pet's trouble that day anyway.

One of those things was here. He said he was coming for you next but I … well he seems limited in the waking world I'm not entirely sure.”

She was glad though that she either beat Wraith her or he had no interest in her. She did not know which, all to glad that it was over, at least for now.

Silently she cried while just holding her lover close to her, heart beating rapidly in her chest and refusing to let Milly go falling asleep yet again in that position with her head leaning against her chest and wet tears saturating Milly's chest.

Thu May 23, 2013 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5