View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Hunted (for Nail) 

Post Re: Hunted (for Nail)
It was suden, right off, befor Nail was even ready she was taken brutally as this fake Ven thrusted up into forcfully into her. The blond agent suddenly gasped and winced in pleasure at the sudden jolt of pleasure zerging up threw her while Vens wsted no time leting his hands explore, drifting up along her tight young body, taking a handful of her breasts to stop them from bouncing around as Nail was forced to ride his huge cock while bitingher lower lip to not cry a peep as she turnedherhead to watch the clock. This was going to be the longest ten-minutes of Nails life. "Ahh..ahh! NOT SO ROUGH! AHH!"

Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:44 pm

Ten minutes. They had never said if it were to see if she could endure the full ten minutes without cumming but he was a telepath and knew all the details of their challenge. He initially was going to see if he could tease her for ten minutes and if she took him in that time … he liked this much better though feeling her tight body engulfing him, that humiliation she had to endure to get into this position.

Pressing inside her with an urgency he would drop that rough pace after a moment to draw more pleasure out of her of course, there was a quick compassion as to what the blond responded to more, he would adjust quickly of course though he was already preparing her in the real world as this illusion played out in her mind he was not going to take any unnecessary chances.

He leaned in brushing a tongue against the nipple of her left beast while giving the other a squeeze.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Ten minutes! Ten minutes with out cumming for this monster was all that needed to be done as Nail tightly closed her eyes while biting her lower lip, roughly and violently bouching on Vens thick member inside of her as she attempted to endure the pleasure flowing into her like a flood. It was hard and fast as Nail arched back to almost get away befor she was given a sigh of relief feeling the illusionary traitor ease up on her allready tiering body. It was a little more gentle but in away was worse as Nail eyes shot open a little suprised feeling the pleasure allready boiling up with in her.

"N-no N-no!" whispered to her self, bck gritting her teeth and arching back as Ven engulfed one of her breasts washing it with his tounge while playing with the other send jolts of pleasure threw her sensitive nipples while the half-blood twisted and turned trying to keep quiet and not make a sound of pleasure for this monster of a man.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Tentacles coiled about her wrists, holding her fast as he moved against her slowly now, letting each inch of himself wash against her pleasured core Knowing that she was struggling to prevent herself from cumming and knowing full well that he was in a position to crush her hopes right now he decided to toy with the agent a little.

He stops and while he still throbs within her and still licks and sucks at those gorgeous tits of hers he gives her the time to settle down s bit, either he's playing with her or staving off his own release. Then after a few minutes he begins moving again digging deep within her core as he grasps her hips.

“Now, Nail, you loose,” he begins driving in her quite suddenly without giving her a chance to adjust against his punishing thrusts as he allows her breasts to bounce free then.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:35 pm

The young Hel'corian agent moaned suddenly as she felt Vens cock throbing with in her while heleaned into lick her senitive orbs all the while Nail struggled not to break or be pushed over the edge allready befor suddenly her eyes shot open in suprise feeling somhing odd. Tenticles! Around her wrist! instantly Nail glared at the fake Ven blushing wincing from his brutal fucking afther thing slowly started to calm down. "Ahh c-cheater! y-you are using other creatures!!" Calling out his trick.... belive to win this game.

Stopping gave Nail a moment to rest as she panted heavly, resting her head on Vens muscler sholder, beliving he stop becuse he knew lost befor suddenly Ven told the blond agent she in fact lost as Nail peeked up to glare at him confused. "N-no you did! Y-you used erhhm AhAh!!" Nail rejected his first statment as she argued his so called win befor suddenly she moaned. No warning or teasing Ven just started to fuck Nail silly, the agent boucing on the thick member wildly whilw her breasts boucing freely.

"AHH NOT FAIR Y-YOU CHEATED AHhAHhAHh!!" Nail cryed as she arched back in pleasure while trying to look back at the clock to see how much more of this she needed to endure while she bit her lower lip to not scream out in extisy from the pleasure boiling up with in of her.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:05 pm

“Oh, no other creatures my dear. But you forget that I am both her in your head and assailing you physically as well, usually I place barriers up so you do not feel what is happening in the waking world but seeing the nature of this wager,” he chuckled. He was not cheating, technically it would be cheating if he continued to fool her waking senses.

He chuckled a little, armed with this new information that he could assail her body in two places at once could she endure? He grinned at her then.

“If you have an issue with it you can always forfeit. I suppose we could restart the time and begin anew but what fun would that be Nail?”

Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Nail nervously glared at the fake traitor Ven as he explained how he infact wasnt cheating, only toying with her physical body out side this illiusion forcing her to feel two horrific sensations at the same time.

"B-but thats not!.Ahh!...Not fair!!" Nail cryed as she was bounced on the illisionary Vens coks whileat the same time feelg the real Farner brutally fuck her comatosted body out side her own mind. It was Nails endure fading fast as she felt ready to crack under the constant pleasure beeing forced fed to her as Nail closed her eyes tight, bitingher lower lip to try and hold it and not be forced to orgasm. "Ahh..h-ow!!..HOW MUCH TIME!!" Nail yelled in lusterous fear as she twisted and turned in her tormentiors hands side to side almost as if she where doing some kind of strange dance.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:29 pm

“Not fair? Well I was not the one that set this particular challenge. I had something else in mind.” He chuckled at the realization that she was quiet literally screwed both her and in the waking world as he pressed into her, his body not letting up now as he pressed up into her.

She was close, he could here it in her voice as he thrusted up at her, the whine about how much time she had left only ensured that she had indeed lost as he crammed her full of himself.

“OH, five minutes or thereabouts. You still have a ways to go,” he told her as a hand roughly squeezed a nipple wondering if he should draw her along further or get her to release then in there. He chose to play it safe as he brought his hips up sharply and let her feel what he was doing to her body simultaneously as he pressed into her tight folds with his central cock as he pinned her against the wall a hand rolling over her breast as he did so.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:38 pm

"F-five...F-five minutes?" Nail repeated as she was taken brutley by the illussionary Ven and the real Farner in the waking world at the same time, feeling both pleasures flowing into her at the time as she started to shake and quiver with build up pleasure. Squeling in suprise, Nails eyes opened wide with shock as she felt Farner sharply drive his member into her from below in the waking world while at the same time roughly pincing a stiff nipple in the illusionary world driving Nail mad with this erotic torture as she twisted and trashed trying to hold her self together in both. "Ehmm....t-to much!!...t-to much.." Nail mummbled to her self while biting her lips together to not scream or make any sounds of pleasure, looking as if she would crack any seciond.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Both Fafner and Ven chuckled. How she tried to keep it together but it was evident that she was on the verge of loosing her freedom to him. Granted even if she lasted the ten minutes he could have robbed her of it though he wouldn't have if she were to last that long then she would have earned her freedom.

In her mind Ven rubbed her clit in rough circles as he pressed into that heated core from below though in the ship one of Fafner's tentacles had been filling her, another flickered over her clit and another two wrapped about her orbs squeezing them.

“Any moment now you will loose everything, Nail. From here on in how you are treated will reflect on how you behave. Things may start of as harsh but they can get better or worse up to you of course.”

Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Shaking uncontrollably Nail looked up at the ceiling with a woried nervous face full of lust. Gritting her teeth as the two sensations from both realitys flooded into her. It was like being fucked in two diffrent places at once but in the same spot feeling all that pleasure from both monsters touch hit her all at once. Crying out in both worlds as she thrashed and quivered doing her best to hang on as Ven and Farner roughly played with the blonds abused body.

Pumping into her sex, playing with her sensitive breasts, every thing was felt as she rolled to side to side twisting and turning her while crying out in pleasure mixed pain litterlly hanging off the edg of pleasure trying so hard to stay and not break as Nail leaned forword to press her face into Vens sholder, anything to help her threw this torture. "AHHHH!! I-I WOUNT B-BREAK!! J-JUST 3-3 MINUTES!!"

Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:38 pm

“So close, yet so far. Three terribly long minutes.” Ven chuckled as he thrust up into her, his hands slid over her breasts, then down her body. “Suffice it to say I can splice your mind further and over lay the realities, think about this reality of your mind split into two or three places at once. It is difficult to do but quite possible.

“But I suppose two is enough. Three minutes will seem like an eternity.” He glanced at the clock as he went back to rubbing her clit rubbing faster against it in rough circles.

“The first thing I'm going to do with you is parade my latest trophy”

Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Throwing her self back crying to the ceiling in torture, Nail was ripped between two worlds of horrific pleasure as Ven explained her dire situation while thrusting up into her tiring body. The poor agent was forced to feel both, Ferner in the waking world and the fake, Ven in the illusionry world, both touching her, each rubbing, flicking, lickng, driving the poor girl mad as Nail cryed and trashed to hang on seeing the struggel on her face.

Seeing Nail wincing one eye close, blushing whie her entire body quivered and was shaking almost like she would pop any seciond under the weight of her own lust. "Ahh!! THIS IS HELL!!" the poor blond cryed, twisting and turning on Vens lap as she was roughly taken while trying to look and see the timer as there was only a minute left. "erhh!! J-just....j-just a little... longer!".

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:55 am

He had been lying … he could not micro manage her mind into different realities. His father may have had such skills, he was unsure though his own telepathic abilities were weak by comparison but even so he chuckles as she fought against the time. She was so close, that had been obvious and so he shifted focus pulling back so that she still felt this intense fucking in her mind as she was rolled over as Ven drives his hardened staff into her love hole with more vigor.

No he drew her back to the ship where he had two tentacles inside her, a third stroking against her clit and others coiled about her breasts playing with the tips of her nipples.

You are right Nail, you are in hell and I am the devil.

He chuckles as the tentacles pressed deep, throbbing against those pink walls as he filled her. She was so close that she probably wouldn't notice a little push on his part though not just yet, he still had enough time.

It looks as if it's going to be close. Forty seconds ...

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:26 pm

Nail was trashing back in forth, face red almost like she was hold her breath. Moaning and crying as she was forced to feel both brutal fuckings at the same time. Ven twisting her around like a rag doll to drive him self harder and faster into Nail from behind while at the same time Farnrs tenticles assulted and raped her, feeling the slimmy sneaky wiggle limbs caress and pump into her, touching all over while Nail trembled and cryed looking worn in both realitys as her eyes almost rolled to the back of her head almost being lost in her own lust. "AhhAHHH!! N-NO NO!! T-TO MUCH!!" Nail screamed as she tried to endure this torture that no agent should ever be-forced to endure.

Soon befor they they even knew it there was ten secionds left befor Nail finilly popped under the sexual pleasure blowing out of her into a body crushing orgasm."OH MY GOD AHHHHHUHHH I-I'M CUMMING!!" Nail screamed in terror while flinging her self back in both twisted realitys, screaming out loud in sexual release of lust filled crys trashing and quivering, her body slaming threw multipe orgasms at the same time befor colapsing in her tormentors grasp a blank tiered expression on her tiered blushing red face.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next