View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Thunderstorm *open for girls* 

She growled slightly tencing her muscles trying to pull free of her bondings but to her displeasure she couldnt seem to loosen the hold of the strange black appendages. However she did manage to put her knees together blocking the tentacle from re-entering her tight slit.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:46 pm
Profile YIM

Satsuro took two more tentacles and spread the girl's legs open wide, exposing her treasure. He teased her by flicking the tip of his feeler against her clit. At the same time, he continued to rub her off against the shaft of the tendril underneath her. Two more tentacles wrapped themselves around her chest, making her breasts more prominent. The tips rubbed her pink nipples, erecting them.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:17 am
Profile YIM

She cryed out blushing heavily letting out a faint moan as the thing teased her tiny clit, her legs shook struggling to close again and force the one away from her pink flower. Bitting down on her bottom lip she struggled to reach for anything she could used as a weapon.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:51 pm
Profile YIM

Satsuro tightened his grip on the girl's arm when he noticed her trying to reach for something in order to free herself.

"It's futile, dammit." he hissed. "Just for that asinine attempt, I'm not going to be gentle."

Satsuro flipped the girl around and positioned her on the bed so that she was on her knees facing away from him. He placed one tentacle at her back door and, applying force, inserted it into her. At the same time, he violated her flower again, causing her to rock back and forth.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:49 am
Profile YIM

She let out a scream in pain tears swelling in her eyes giving up, as the pleasure left her body tears fell down her cheeks, strands of her hair fall into her face covering her eyes. She would just have to endure the pain untill the creature was finished. Her moaning stopped.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:21 am
Profile YIM

"Why do all the girls have to be like this?" he asked himself. "Just give in."

"YOU CAN'T RESIST!!!"

He inserted the thick black feeler farther into her pussy, trying to get a reaction out of her.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:41 am
Profile YIM

The tears began to pour down her cheeks shaking, unfortunately the only reaction he could get out of her now were crys of pain and tears, untill he would take the one from her bottom, she was certain that blood was dripping down her legs from it.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:38 pm
Profile YIM

The black monster regained his composure; he was beginning to get too carried away. Satsuro suddenly realized how much force he was using on the girls's ass, and he was most likely causing her to bleed. He pulled the thick shaft out of her ass. Sure enough, there was some blood on his tentacle.

Oh crap he thought. Guess her ass is not an option for now.

"I'll be merciful and leave your bum alone." Satsuro said to her. "But I am curious... how is your singing voice?"

As he asked that question, he moved the tentacle still in her cunt around, rubbing against her vaginal walls.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:59 am
Profile YIM

She whinced in pain as he pulled out glancing back at him tears in her eyes still "w..ooh.hat a..are you talking about aah!" she tenced up her little pussy dripping wet still

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:06 pm
Profile YIM

Satsuro grinned widely, showing his white fangs.

"You're voice is so lustful, human." he said. "All these girls around I bet you haven't seen a boy in so long. Do you miss not having a male to fuck?"

Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:55 am
Profile YIM

(offer still open? Haven't had a good "tentacle thrashing" for a bit)

Karen/Karin

Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"B..Before I came to this place..I was a virgin so thats just something I wouldnt knowooh!!" she moaned tencing up a little more. The pain from her bottom slowly numbed from the pleasure giving through her tight cunt.

(you would have to ask him =P but I don't see why not )

Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:05 pm
Profile YIM

Satsuro's eyes flashed with excitement. He couldn't stop grinning. According to his race's lore, a human girl is still considered a virgin, even if they are raped thousands of times by monsters. The only ones who can take a girl's virginity is another human.

And in every lore, human virgin girls are the best.

"Well, then." he growled in his hollow voice. "You're still pristine. I shall have fun with you!"

He forced the girl down on the bed and threw off his cloak. His entire body was human shaped, albeit darker than a shadow in a pitch balck room. He bound the girl to the bed by all four of her limbs and moved his black figure over her naked body. The girl could feel his cock press against her pubic region.

*Sure, Bleu. Feel free to join in at any time.*

Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:53 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes widen a little letting out a cry, maybe she had said the wrong things and before she could do anything she was bound to the bed, struggling with all the strength she could muster she pulled at the bindings. "W..what are you doing?!"

Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:58 am
Profile YIM

"What do you think? You are my entertainment for this evening."

Satsuro guided his long thick shaft into the entrance to her pussy. He inserted the head in a bit before suddenly ramming his full length into her sex.

"I hear that in your human lore, these "Black" people are said to have the largest cocks." he whispered to her. "How do I compare to them?" Satsuro began moving his hips back and forth, sliding his rod in and out of her pussy.

OOC: BTW, I know that is just a racial stereotype.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:24 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next