View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Reliable (for Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Reliable (for Kakumaoh)
She only seemed to need a short pause to get her breath back, using her hands to keep him erect. He wasn't idle during this time, either, caressing her body with special attention to her breasts and sex.

With a single word, she makes it clear that she's ready for more. He nods quickly before lifting her hips up and starting to slide his member back into her tight pussy.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Fri May 31, 2013 4:06 pm

Daphnee's breathing was never fully allowed to regulate as she was touched and kept aroused as she did the same to him. She was focusing on his arousal and trying to do her best not to think about her earlier suspicions though they had crept back during this.

It was natural though and she managed to dismiss though things given what they were getting up to right now. Her concentration shifts to the moment though and as her hips are seized one hand presses to his chest as she half sits up, the other hand cupping his shaft as he presses back inside her giving it a preview of what to expect before he was full inside her again.

“Oh, yeah,” she gasps, her head canting back as he takes his fill of her. She has to bite down on her lower lip to stifle a cry. She does not know how quick he intends on taking her or how deeply knowing that she managed to take him all once before, albeit with a good deal of effort and will power but she does not stop him as he continues to fill those throbbing folds with himself.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri May 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Daphnee was under his control as effectively as if he'd physically restrained her; possibly more so, as she clearly lacked even the residual desire to resist. Keeping her in a heightened state of arousal had also payed dividends, seeming to push her focus towards both of their satisfaction.

He presses inside her slowly, letting anticipation and desire build up before getting as deep as he feels safe going. While she could take his whole length, it required careful positioning to avoid injury; if she wished to do so again, he wouldn't stop her, but he wasn't going to attempt it himself. Besides, this was quite sufficient for both of them, as her reactions made clear when he began to pump in and out of her.

Character listing

Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:41 am

She was given more freedoms and that had been more of a restraint than any other denizen on this island had realized thus far for she was bound by the appreciation that she wasn't being restrained. Of course all the other creatures just wanted to harm her. This was a stark difference and there was her appreciation for that.

Daphnee still did not want to be raped but seeing that that was a fact of life here she didn't want to make the one rapist she didn't mind as much alienated. Her words were as binding as any restrain though and while she did not take him deeper just yet she had not denied him taking her as he would either.

“Yes, that feels good.” She commented, her body tight around his, feeling so full of him she moves slightly bringing herself against him as she moves beneath him, her muscles sweeping over him.

“Oh, Gawd, yessssss.”

She half sits there brushing the fingers of one hand against his chest and the other against that portion of his rod that wasn't being used inside her … she had seen suck things in her hentais often enough and with her numerous experiences on the island thus far you would think she would have been more practiced though not so given that she was so often restrained so that she lacked the ability to move against her captor's wishes.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:43 am

What she lacked in experience, she made up for in her efforts to please him. He groaned in pleasure as she stroked the exposed portion of his cock. Two of his hands supported her hips as he thrust harder and faster into her. The others fondled her breasts, rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Character listing

Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:13 am

She was breathing heavily, there was no way for her to refute that she was enjoying this moment though she would have had no reason to. Cries spilled from her lips as she felt the demon increase his tempo against her welcoming body. Her hand still pumping against the portions of him that he did not use.

Her breasts fondled, she gasped again, her back arching, her legs around his back crossing them over one another as she pulls him forward so that she can have more of him.

“OH GAWD!” Her back arches, she tightens against him as her chest rises and falls though she tries to hold out against the pleasure that baths her mos sacred of places he is big enough where each stroke runs across that special place inside her folds drawing her to the brink of her own release quicker than she would have like.

“S-SLOW ...” she was trying to prolong the inevitable, a hand against his chest as her finger tips brush against him there. Daphnee figures that he had her without time being an issue, that may not have been one of her wiser decisions but he had rewarded her not once but twice so she doesn't mind so much though she wants to last longer for the wait that she had already placed him through.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:53 am

Her actions made it pretty clear that she wasn't trying to avoid the inevitable, just prolong the lead-up as much as possible. If there'd been any real limit on how long they could remain here, he'd have been annoyed by such delaying tactics; however, at this hour only the computer labs might be in use, and if anyone came to lock up, it'd be someone who knew the school's secrets. As such, he acceded to her request, since such a slowdown would also prolong the build-up for himself.

There is only so long one can delay the inevitable in such a situation, though. With her walls tight around his shaft, it didn't take that long before his grip tightened and, with a final thrust, his hot cum filled her pussy.

Character listing

Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:11 am

She pants at the change in pace. She was not trying to get out of this, that was clear since she had not skipped out on him she was just ensuring that he got his worth out of the wait. Her sensitive length pressed open with each thrust of his member left her whimpering for more.

She could hardly stand up to the onslaught though.

“YESSSS!” Her head tips back as she feels the hot seed enter into her the same time that her body trembles around him again as she quakes in the throes of her own frantic release as her body sweeps about him, she gasps for air as she quivers about him.

It was time now as she pants, she forced to recover as much as he though that was fine by her too.

“OK, lay back please,” she says after a long moment going back to her thought about things earlier.

She props herself up in a half sitting position as her legs unwind from her back and she heavily pants waiting on his compliance or not as the case may be.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:54 am

It didn't take her long to recover and be ready for the next round. Her request was a bit of a surprise, and from most students he'd expect it to be the prelude to an attempt to escape. In her case, though, it seemed unlikely, given that she'd been quite cooperative so far and had neither lied about her name nor tried to skip this meeting. Curious about what she had in mind, he lay back; in the unlikely event that she had something underhanded planned, he was sure he could handle it.

Character listing

Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:45 am

There is no reason for her to run. In fact it would be rather stupid for her to do so. He knew her name, her class and she was going to be stuck on this island for at least four years so there had been little doubt in her mind that he could find her if he had wanted to.

Further she had given him a blank check so to speak if she tried to run. She did not want to be hurt again and with he being the only monster that had actually listened to her to date and didn't take some sadistic delight in torturing her for whatever reason he was in a category all by his lonesome and she appreciated it.

He did as requested though and she hesitate for but a moment, distracted by that sizable cock that had to be the biggest thing she had ever taken in. If her first time wasn't so brutal she would have never been able to …

She plops down in his lap, one hand smoothed over his chest the other swept down to his member stroking it up and down as she peers at him for a moment.

“So, what areas do you frequently target. You need not be specific if you don't wish to share, I've noticed that a lot of the 'guests' here have preferences ...”

She considers then guides his length to her love hole easing it inside her. She slowly sinks over him as if slowly sitting in hot water giving her time to adjust. She does not stop though until she had all of him in, rewarding him though it's easier than it was earlier as her body has already felt how big he was within her tight folds.

Still having that much inside her is a bit of a challenge, one that she's willing to take seeing that not once but twice she acquiesced to her wishes. She was aware that this was going to happen, that if she simply made pleas for him to stop he probably wouldn't have had but after getting over the initial shock of him she had quickly realized that he was not so bad.

“Don't -AHH- move. L-Let m-me do all t-the w-work.”

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:48 am

“So, what areas do you frequently target. You need not be specific if you don't wish to share, I've noticed that a lot of the 'guests' here have preferences ...”

He considered the question briefly as she prepares for her next move; while it wasn't something the school didn't want revealed, there was the possibility she could use it to try to avoid him. Then again, she hadn't made any attempt to avoid him after he'd first caught her, he had enough information to find her if he chose, and the information wouldn't help much anyway. "I tend towards various parts of the forest; it's easier for me to go unnoticed there. Obviously, though, that's far from a strict rule."

As she lowered herself onto his shaft, he realized that she was attempting to take all of him into herself again, and so let her set the pace to avoid injury. Soon enough, she had managed the feat again, apparently with more ease than before.

“Don't -AHH- move. L-Let m-me do all t-the w-work.”

"Very well." In truth, it was quite a change to be in this position; usually, he had to do most or all of the work, so he was quite content to let her take control here. Two of his hands moved up to lightly cup her breasts as she started to ride him.

Character listing

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:48 am

The information was valuable to Daphnee at least. She wasn't one to go one many jogs or hikes though on occasion she did travel into the forest to look for sturdy wood when maintaining her puppets. There were these white trees there, she had forgotten their names though her roommate, Karen knew she told Daphnee after all.

She did not want that information to avoid the forest or anything. It was irrelevant if she had that intention since she was certain that he could find her again over the course of the next four years if he had wanted and if he had suspected that he was deliberately being avoided there was no telling how he was likely to respond.

And given his response had been better than she had received thus far on the island she did not want to jeopardize that seeing that she needed a brake from the arduous bouts of torture that she so often had to endure.

As she had hoped he seemed pleased with this position as she took his full length inside her, moaning out his name with each full thrust as she felt him sliding against those most sacred places inside her. Her hands steady herself on his chest, her knees press up against his hips as she slowly brings herself up and down his swollen staff.

“GAWD! You feel so good!” She rides him, her breasts played with as he prevents them from dancing all over the place.”

Her nipples press into his palms. “I-I don't go into t-the f-forest too often!” She doesn't want him thinking she's using what she said to avoid him and that is probably what gets her to add to that. “I'm u-usually working on my lessons in the auditorium or fixing up my puppets. S-Some need a lot of maintenance b-because their old, like Nordie or until r-recently M-Mister T-Timmons.”

Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:31 pm

The information was valuable to Daphnee at least. She wasn't one to go one many jogs or hikes though on occasion she did travel into the forest to look for sturdy wood when maintaining her puppets. There were these white trees there, she had forgotten their names though her roommate, Karen knew she told Daphnee after all.

She did not want that information to avoid the forest or anything. It was irrelevant if she had that intention since she was certain that he could find her again over the course of the next four years if he had wanted and if he had suspected that he was deliberately being avoided there was no telling how he was likely to respond.

And given his response had been better than she had received thus far on the island she did not want to jeopardize that seeing that she needed a brake from the arduous bouts of torture that she so often had to endure.

As she had hoped he seemed pleased with this position as she took his full length inside her, moaning out his name with each full thrust as she felt him sliding against those most sacred places inside her. Her hands steady herself on his chest, her knees press up against his hips as she slowly brings herself up and down his swollen staff.

“GAWD! You feel so good!” She rides him, her breasts played with as he prevents them from dancing all over the place.”

Her nipples press into his palms. “I-I don't go into t-the f-forest too often!” She doesn't want him thinking she's using what she said to avoid him and that is probably what gets her to add to that. “I'm u-usually working on my lessons in the auditorium or fixing up my puppets. S-Some need a lot of maintenance b-because their old, like Nordie or until r-recently M-Mister T-Timmons.”

Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:32 pm

He gave a quick nod at her explanation that she didn't go into the forest often. In practice, it didn't matter even if she had been trying to avoid him in the future; when he went after a particular student, the forest was the last place he expected to encounter them. Still, it was interesting that she seemed concerned with not letting him down and had told him the places he was more likely to find her.

He suspected that there was a story behind why one of her puppets no longer needed a lot of maintenance, but he doubted it was of much interest to him. Even if it was and she wanted to tell him, right now wasn't the time for it. He moaned in pleasure as she rode his shaft, her nipples rubbing against his palms with each thrust. Slowly, she was driving him to another climax.

Character listing

Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:27 am

This felt good, each time she took him deep his length pressed against her g-spot causing a shiver to rush through her. He had been in the position to be the first monster to show her any kindness, to relent for a little. And thus those simple little acts did more than any harsh threats or inflicting of pain would do.

She had not wished to make it seem that she was avoiding him. Of course she wasn't going to go out of her way to find him or anything like that she thought.

But all this was in an effort to please him, to show that she could be trusted and that his risks had been worth it.

She doubted that it was often that he found so much of him inside another, nor in this sort of position either. She was just guessing of course though to her it had not seemed very likely.

Her hands smoothed over his chest providing her with balance as well as massaging his chest. “AH!”

The cry was sharp in the class room. Her back arches deeply, her hands now strolling down his legs as she continue to ride against him though it was at a slow pace it was at a deep pace. Her walls massaging that embedded length as he plays with her breasts.

“Ooohh, I'm cumming alrea -AHHH- Her walls clamp down against him tighter now as she rides over him.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next