View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Sparring once more (Yukidemon *winks*) 

She stared for a moment "Things you say...like what.." she tryed to play innocent with her, she of course knew what the girl ment but the others never said anything about the beasts that hunted this island. "And please dont take this the wrong way but...I work and train alone..." She stretched a little cracking her back.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:27 pm
Profile YIM

The girl smiled slightly as she looked to the one before her again, her violet eyes growing distant, almost, fearful. "Bad things Yuki, very bad things, but... if you haven't met them yet, count yourself lucky" Another small smile as she heard the girls words, and Ilixia felt smug, almost laughing at the girl, "Yuki, training alone can only take you to a certain point, and then you won't get any better, you need to spar against other people, and I'm offering"

She dropped down from her position on the staff, dropping to the earth to look at Yuki, "I can teach you a lot more about the arts than you can guess" Another small smile, and her staff, awaited her commands, she had stepped away from her weapon, this could be... interesting.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:50 am

Maybe she did know what Ilixia was saying but she wouldnt admit to it, what had been done was way to embarassing. Though her thoughts were elsewhere her eyes continued to watch her like a hawk carefull of every single move the girl made. "What kind of things would you be willing to teach me..."

Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:58 pm
Profile YIM

Once moreit was time to show off, a slight smile began to spread across the girls lips, Violets lips, and she twirled her dark staff in her hands, bright, Violet eyes twinkling with delight as she spoke the next word, conspiritorially,

"Magic"

The girl smiled again as the staff in her hands began to speed up still further, and then, she levelled it towards a tree nearby, a bolt of compressed air speeding from the tip of the staff, and slicing the tree neatly in half, felling it with ease, she turned on the girl she had been sparring with, and smiled again, faintly...

"That and a progression on the martial arts you know, I know many forms, you have to learn fast..." there was a hitch in her voice as she spoke the next words, a sadness, "In this horrible place"

Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:58 pm

She blinked staring at the woman for a moment "I dont really see that as magic..."

It was her turn to show off, walking over to a large bolder at the edge of her training area she ran her hand gently over it as if scanning for something she then smiled standing straight, she placed her staff on one point of the bolder and brought it down in one quick hard thrust having consentrated all her chi into the hit.

And nothing seemed to happen, taking a step back she smiled as the rock began to crack slightly before shattering into small pieces.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:25 pm
Profile YIM

A quirk of her eyebrows and a brief, gasp of pleasure, interesting indeed, this girl knew a thing or two but Chi only, not bending, hmmm... She thought again, and cast her eyes about the clearing, oh stuff it, she gave a wide smile, looking to the girl, and she broke her own staff in half, right before Yuki's eyes...

"Those... things, will never touch me again"

She smiled brighter as she looked to the girl, and the two halves of the wooden staff began to mend, both becoming long, beautiful, curved katana, made of a silvery steel, and she swept the weapons through the air, hearing the hissing noise her weapons were making, "See? with my training, I can form weapons, real weapons to fight with..." she smiled again, still dropping bait, still wanting Yuki to submit to her...

But rapidly losing patience...

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:00 am

She blinked a little confused taking a step towards her, her hand reached out wanting to test out these new weapons she produced, her fingertips gently run over the smooth steel, then looked to her with a soft smile "Alright...I'm impressed...sensei" she smirked lightly

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:05 am
Profile YIM

The girl smiled again as she looked to her new trainee, a faint grin, and she sank to the earth, crossing her legs beneath her in a lotus position, "Lets begin then, like they say Yuki, no time like the present"

She grinned again and looked up to the girl before closing those violet eyes, and speaking softly, "The first thing any acolyte must learn is control of, and acceptance of the mind, every facet of it, the soul as well, take a seat Yuki... close your eyes, and empty your mind"

Another small smile, and the girl, waited, the blades plantedinto the earth beside her.

This would be stimulating indeed helping, and taking her price, -very- fun... for her at least...

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:37 am

She smiled lightly slowly taking a seat on the ground she rolled her shoulders back sitting with her legs crossed, she closed her eyes trying to push everything from her mind, that was the easy part. The hard part would be trying to get her muscles to relax, she was always on edge in case for some odd reason she was attacked.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:43 am
Profile YIM

Ilixia sensed the tension in the girl, in her shoulders, in her muscles, that was not good, a calming voice, "relax Yuki, no harm can come to you here, trust in your Sensei, and in your own senses, they will alert you in time, now... imagine a great darkness, filling the void in your mind inside that darkness, I want you to image the worst thing that has ever happened to you... even if it were in a dream"

She waited patiently, to see if the girl would obey her, this would be an amazing tool for later, this would be so much fun!

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:48 am

She let out a heavy sigh her muscles relaxed one by one then opening one eye she looked to her new teacher and spoke softly as she closed her eye again "Dwelling on events of the past...is a dangerous thing...And usually it only causes pain and weakness" It was only a comment she did as she was told though she found darkness rather odd being something she was secretly a little afraid of.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:52 am
Profile YIM

The girl smiled again as she sensed her new -student- peeking, listening to her words, "The Darkness reveals your pain, so does thinking on the past, but your pain can also become your strength, your fear your courage, call forth the memory of what pained you most dear Yuki, and describe it to me"

Another small, kind smile in case she peeked again and Ilixia waited, secretly to recieve the images... to recieve the girls worst fear...

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:04 am

She narrowed her eyebrows replying softly "I was 10...and it was before I perminately moved in with my grandparents..."she stopped her mind had struggled to hide the memory away, and now it was being forced out. The words seemed to stay choked in her throat as if even her body did not want to give away the secret.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:10 am
Profile YIM

She spoke again, a calm, soothing voice, "Shhh, be still dear Yuki, keep the emotion away, focus on the words, speak, what happened to you, noone else can hear you, it is just between us, and will tell noone" she smiled again, gently, "Keep your eyes closed, focuson the darkness as you speak it will help steadyyou, let it fill you with the strenght to speak, nothing bad can happen in that infinite darkness, it will protect you"

She smiled again, in case her acolyte was peeking, and her mind was open to recieve the images that would come from the girls words...

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:18 am

"I was a mistake...and they wished they never had me...my parents said those words to me. So simply you would think they were kidding. But unfortunately they were not." she bit her lip gently refusing to show any pain on the subject she stoped talking remembering that rainy day when her parents dropped her off at her grandparents dojo.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:25 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next