View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Secrets (for Alexndra Losev) 

Post Re: Secrets (for Alexndra Losev)
He ha not stopped her as she administered to him, his mind full of thoughts. He reflected upon them and moved the hand on her face to grip her chin so he could lift her face and peer into her eyes.

He was breathing heavily, his cock hard and ready as it yearned for more attention.

“No, I will not stop you. The Emissary is no God. I have no real place here. Before the jump in our technology level I once had a place. I at least understood the old tech.

“But, seeing that I am likely to die in this ordeal as are you I have no desire to perish untried. I will not force you to continue either despite wanting the contrary.

“I will help you provided that they is a decent chance to succeed.”
He looks to the engine and back at her. “On planet I hear you were quite the handful, that they had to send Hunter. He is still out there but will be recalled if you are too troublesome but it will take him at least two hours to get here. So there is a small window of opportunity.

“The condition for my assistance would be me going with you. I no longer belong here. Refuse and I will remain silent about your ambitions.”

Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Alexandra's hand stopped as her chin was lifted. He claimed to have no love for teh Emissary much less anyone on this ship. The lab tech even offered to help the agent if she could prove that escape was possible and take him with her. Having an ally that actually knew the ship would make things a bit easier. They were still out numbered though but then again, that was her situation back on the planet as well. The hunter was still searching for the other agents. From the time frame mentioned, she must be on the Adda ship and not on some base on planet.

The agent's legs gave, falling to her knees before the Adda. Her entire body was still aching from the tortures she had suffered since arriving here. She has had little rest and that was all on cold metal floors. She was not at one hundred percent but there was not much that could be done. If she did not escape now, she would be taken to slavery.

"Coming with me means either coming with me to the ADD or going off on your own," Alexandra said softly, resting against the table, "With my suit, assuming it not damaged and can be recharged, I can take care of the guards outside. From there, it depends on if I can keep the suit charged and keep ahead of the guards. If I run into the Emissary... I may not be able to resist him. He does things to my body that I cannot control. The hunter can be dealt with if I can get in close. Besides that, it all depends on whether we can disable this ship and get to a shuttle or escape pod."

Alexandra sat on her knees bowing her head slightly. "My life is in your hands." It was all she could say. He could take advantage of her and she would not resist. He was her only means out of this. The voluptuous russian woman was at the Adda's mercy.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:22 pm

“How can the Emissary control you? He has exhibited no mind control powers in the past.” The scientist stated this, rather curious at that. He seemed to be calculating the rate of success that she was likely to have but kept those figures to himself.
"Encountering him in combat is far less likely, the others will try to protect him."

There was something he had considered briefly to. “Escape pods would only get us to the planet where we'd have to hold out for at least ten hours. Our shuttles are short range craft for traveling in system. However, the Emissary has a transport here in the hanger. That could at least be used.

“This is a battle ship though fortunately it does not have a full crew. The Emissary wanted to destroy the tablet and did not think, I am guessing, that he would need as many men as he already expended.”

Again the young Adda seemed to consider the details. “Since there is not a full crew here there are a great many droids to automate a lot of the systems of the ship and as a result there are many droid recharging stations spread throughout the ship to keep the suit charged. From what I've seen there was a slight tare near the collar but the Emissary was clear in his orders when he saw it …

“My command is that you take me to the ADD. I will work something out from there. You have been through a lot as it is it seems and I have no interests in compounding that further. We both know your chances are better if you are rested.

“But first I need you to assist me me with doing something else with these engines. You can nap, there is a couch in my office just there. When you wake or when I wake you after a few hours I will get you your suit if all goes well.”

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:29 am

"It is not that..." she replied simply, not wishing to go into further details. Fighting would be difficult if she inhales that scent the Emissary emits, assuming the Emissary was the slime creature she encountered before. The rest of the details the Adda technician had provided were good news. She (and with some help from a few of the scientists) were able to cut down their numbers quite a bit to the point they did not have enough personnel to handle all the ship's systems. The ship must be relatively large if they are having difficulty or there were fewer Adda here than she thought.

Droids would be no trouble at all and would be the easiest to deal with in most cases. This seemed very much possible. Her suit may have a damaged seal around the collar which allowed them to peel it off of her. It should not be difficult to repair hopefully. The Adda decided to give a command finally, ordering her to turn him into the ADD. If this goes well, she will be certain to include his assistance in the report. For now though, she was to finish helping with the engines and then get some rest.

"Yes, sir," she replied, rising to her feet. Once the Adda had finished redoing his pants, she waited to see if he needed any further assistance. It should not be difficult to provide feedback if the only thing needed was improving the engine's output. Then she would head into the office where she would welcome the soft cushions of the couch. Her aching body welcomed the opportunity of uninterrupted sleep.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:07 am

The Adda, she discovered, was called Quad. He was smart for an Adda but their tech had only reached space age levels so he had not known a lot of these new things that the Emissary thrust upon him and the other Adda though before they had any work to accomplish he had a confession.

“You were sent here to assist me though if I had asked you would have said no.” He frowned as he thought. “Since the detonators were stolen the Emissary had considered using modified shuttle engines to cause detonations but I was unable to get around the safety protocols to do just that but had little over ten hours before we left the system.

“Essentially I had to figure out how to cause an overload where enough time would be given to evacuate a given area after it was set. It wouldn’t be as strong as the bomb but it was hoped that when it blew it could get the bomb to blow in response.”

Quad paused and tapped the fingers of one hand against the table. “That was the aim anyway, a last ditch effort to blow the tablet before we had to leave.

“The Emissary, I hear, does not with to be here with an under manned battleship it other ADD show up.”

The deception was necessary. Quad was cluey enough to realize that it might not have mattered if he tried it the other way. The absence of her touch had him yearning for it again but it was important that she rest. He doubted that she would select him in the future and wondered if he was blowing his only chance here especially with the odds stacked against them.

He could over load the engines or apply what he learned here on a greater scale. After she had gone he finished his Des'tra and worked a little on the engines.

He had no reason to go with the initial plan any more. When he woke Alex he had her suit in a metallic case that he opened. There was a tare near the collar at the seal but other than that they were as careful as possible in removing it, evidentally Goro wished to have a look at the new piece of tech.

“What is needed to fix it?”

Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:37 pm

The female agent stirred, opening her eyes to find Quad there with suit in hand. Looks like it was about time to get started. She was uncertain why the Adda had continued to work on the engines when he intended to betray them unless of course he intended to detonate the engines in the ship, leaving them adrift. She would not ask about it though. They just needed to get off the ship.

Alexandra got up and inspected the suit. The tear was small and had broken a seal. The enemy were unusually precise. Thankfully, that meant repairs would be easier. It would have been better if it was not through the seal itself but, there should be enough tools here in the lab to make a makeshift fix. Technically, the suit could be worn now but going at one hundred percent was for the best. No need to take unnecessary risks.

"You were right, the damage is not bad," she replied, "Repair nanites could repair this in a few moments. But if you lack something that high in tech, a small arc welder will have to do." The nanites could just be applied and the repair would be done almost immediately. With the welder, Alexandra would have to take time doing precise welds to avoid damaging any of the other circuits in the suit. Either way, once she finished she would remove the slave attire including the collar and slip into the tight form fitting suit.

Applying the seal, the suit closed up around her body. Systems came online as it scanned her vitals. The suit was nearly depleted all of its reserves. "You mentioned a place recharge. Once this is fully charged, I can take care of the two guards outside."

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:20 pm

“Nannites?” It was clear that Quad had not heard of them but had been able to supply an arch wielder. He had been busy while she slept of course and he produced a blaster pistol from the folds of a pocket and a knife that was military issue that he turned over to her.

“I could pack the suit back up and go to one of the recharge stations and charge it up. There is one nearby near the communications room. Or I could lure them in here to the office and we can hit them from both sides, whatever works best.”

He was a lab tech and not a warrior. She looked better in the tight fitting suit in his opinion. It left more to the imagination though he had of course had no shame in looking as she got the suit on. He left these sorts of judgment calls up to her though. "The way I see it there won't be too much opposition until we get to the hanger. There is an armory one deck up and a hatch were we can transverse it. The armory is locked though and from there it's a virtual straight shot to the hanger. The majority of techs are there along with some pilots and a few guards on the Emissary's ship but if we can deal with the hanger and avoid too much before hand we should be in pretty good straights.”

He checked his chrono. “I little more than two hours the ship will leave the system. I have already been contacted by the Emissary about the progress of the engines and bought an hour. I'm not sure how you wish to time this.”

Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:29 pm

“Nannites?” It was clear that Quad had not heard of them but had been able to supply an arch wielder. He had been busy while she slept of course and he produced a blaster pistol from the folds of a pocket and a knife that was military issue that he turned over to her.

“There are a few stations to recharge it along the way as well as here. There is one nearby near the communications room. What is the plan of action?”

He was a lab tech and not a warrior. She looked better in the tight fitting suit in his opinion. It left more to the imagination though he had of course had no shame in looking as she got the suit on. He left these sorts of judgment calls up to her though. "The way I see it there won't be too much opposition until we get to the hanger. There is an armory one deck up and a hatch were we can transverse it. The armory is locked though and from there it's a virtual straight shot to the hanger. The majority of techs are there along with some pilots and a few guards on the Emissary's ship but if we can deal with the hanger and avoid too much before hand we should be in pretty good straights.”

He checked his chrono. “I little more than two hours the ship will leave the system. I have already been contacted by the Emissary about the progress of the engines and bought an hour. I'm not sure how you wish to time this.”

Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Alexandra used the station that was for recharging tools to recharge the suits battery reserves. Already, she could feel the suit working on stabilizing her body and enhancing her physical capabilities. Having a full charge gave her more options of dealing with the guards outside which she was quick to get started.

The door slid open as the agent suddenly stepped out. Both hands reached out, grabbing an arm of each of the guards flanking her. Without warning, Alexandra's suit suddenly crackled with energy as it discharged a lethal electrical current through the two guards. She held nothing back, ensuring the guards could not call for help or wake up. Assuming she was successful, the agent would proceed to drag the guards into the tech lab to get them out of sight. There, she could recharge her suit again and grab whatever weapon the guard was wielding while handing the other to Quad.

"Have you managed to find a way to detonate this engine on a timer?" she asked, "It would be a good distraction and will draw much attention away from where we need to go." After that was dealt with, the ADD agent would lead the way in the direction towards the hangar. The armory was unimportant for them. They just needed to get off this ship and possibly return to the planet to pick up the other agents. In two hours this nightmare may finally be over.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:35 pm

The doors open and the guards thought nothing of it thinking it was the runt for neither heard any sounds of a struggle. The at least thought that the runt could at least do that. Normally there would have been only one guard present but Alex proved to be troublesome so the extra guard had been assigned here.

She was able to grab each and a short time later they had been thoroughly cooked and dragged into the lab. Each had a rifle with only a stun setting and a wicked looking knife.

“I cannot get to the engines of this, the engineering team there makes that impossible though I played with the engine of the shuttle some to make sure I got the overload sequence right. The engine here is back in one of the shuttles in the hanger and I sabotaged the shield generators too to overload them as well.

“I can start either remotely with this switch, the one in the hanger will probably be shut down before going critical but it should draw enough Adda there so getting to the ship should be easier. Once there the computers there can open up the hanger doors though we'll have one shot at this. There is a tech in flight control which may try to close the doors again, we should … we will … get through it. I was only able to sabotage three of the six fighters there and none of the shuttles though the shuttles are far slower than the transport,”
he explains.

The pistol at least had a kill setting but after she was recharged they were on there way.

“This way ...” Quad let the way to the hatch that led up to the second level. The battle ship seemed empty other than the plethora of droids that ignored the pair since they were programmed to perform various ship board functions. All good as they passed communications and another recharge station though there was no need to use it thus far. As they continued though towards the hanger an Adda warrior rounded a corridor, rather unexpectedly. It worked in their favor that he had been just as surprised as they were.

As that surprise ended though and he saw Alex in her suit he went for his rifle on his back yelling something as he did so.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:07 pm

The quick removal of two guards from the ship's already limited personel was a good start. The rifles were stun guns unfortunately. This was probably to avoid harming slaves that were to be sold as well as to avoid harming any of the ship's systems. Still, it was a ranged weapon and the knives could be used in a pinch.

Once armed and recharged, Quad explained what he did to sabotage various systems. The Adda led the way to the hatch. The droids ignored their presence and were not worth destroying. Everything was going smoothly until they nearly ran into a warrior coming around the corner. Alexandra immediately pulled out her pistol and fired at the Adda, hoping to take him out before he could warn anyone in the hangar. From there, she waited for Quad to set off the distraction before rushing into the hangar. With the distraction, she may be able to get some clear shots to take care of some of the guards as they make their way for the transport.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:15 am

The engine of one of the shuttles starts mysteriously but there are shouts in the hanger as the shots are fired. True Alex had been quicker, the pistol set on her hip rather than on her back in a leisurely fashion for there was no reason for the Adda to think that they were going to be attacked on their own ship.

Some of the Adda came this way at the sounds of combat, the techs rushed to the shuttle and the pilots, well, they were in a lounge off the hanger and had yet to hear anything.

Two Adda stopped either side of the hanger doors using it for cover. Quad had dashed behind the cover of a bulk head near the body searching for something on the Adda though he did not fin any more than the stunner.

He shook his head when he failed to find a grenade which would have made this easier. He slide the spare stunner over to the agent not knowing if she could do anything with it.

If not then they would have to flee, it was not likely they would sneak in this way. There was another way though he did not know if Alex might have any ideas, she was better with this tech after all.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:37 am

Shots were fired and another guard was dead. But, the agent had not expected the Adda inside the hangar to react so quickly. The two guards had full cover with the doors while Quad and the agent had very little to work with. Another stunner was not going to help. In a prolong firefight where she was the only one with combat experience was not going to go into their favor. The alarm would sound and more guards will be coming soon.

They had no choice but to fall back. Alexandra cursed herself for not trying the armory first. Once she reached the locked door, she would see if it was locked electronically. If so, she would use her suit to short the lock out and hopefully be able to get inside and find some heavier weapons to fight back with. If that doesn't work, they would have no choice but to flee and find another way to the hangar.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:56 am

He was hoping to save this until they were in the hanger but as they raced to the armory he use the remote he had to start the power flux with the shield generators. No one was there to shut those down, the station was only monitor sparingly from engineering and he hoped that it would be too late to notice for the Adda. Another explosion elsewhere could draw some of the responders away to deal with that mess he hoped.

Fortunately the guards didn't advance preferring the cover from the hanger doors. As expected the Adda were quick to react, at least the warriors were. But Quad did not worry about that as they reached the armory.

It was locked electronically and Alex shorts out the lock finding inside crates of stun grenades, more stunners, rifles that she saw on the planet that had a lethal and stun setting, pistols, knives and even longer blades.

Quad loads his pockets hastily with some stun grenades and grabs two pistols since he'll need two arms for the stunner which he swaps out for one of the standard rifles to have the option of killing since the stunner could not damage inanimate objects it occurs to him that he might need the need too such as shooting someone inside a cock pit for instance the stunner couldn't pierce it but lethal damage would.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am

She had hoped for something heavier but guess this was to be expected from a primitive species. With a better rifle and some grenades, she could make a push for the door. Hopefully with access to their armory meant less weapons for the guards. The guards did not seem to have any grenades at all.

With their distraction wasted, things had to be done the hard way. Alexandra would return to the door, firing away to try and keep the Adda behind cover before throwing a grenade out to either knock them out or force them to retreat. They had to hurry before more guards came. This was quickly becoming a huge mess. At least there was a recharge station along the way.

If they manage to knock the Adda away from the hangar entrace, the female agent will try to take position at the door and start firing at any Adda still in the hangar.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next