View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Reliable (for Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Reliable (for Kakumaoh)
Her orgasm served to trigger his own, filling her with his hot, demonic seed. His hands tightened on her breasts as her passage eagerly tried to milk him of every last drop of cum.

Eventually, they would both come down from their climaxes. His free hands traced the curves of her body as he waited to see if she needed to rest for a bit. If she did, he wasn't going to begrudge her the time; after all, he had her for as long as he wanted tonight.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:14 pm

She pants and gasps, her body twisting in his grasp a little in his grasp . Her breasts dance in his grasp. She calms a bit above him as her body throbs around his, that demonic seed shoot forth into her already filled body, she orgasms again.

Her hands steadily herself on his chest, she breaths a bit faster as she tries to steady herself against the sensations that work over her then.

She does not move initially but rests atop him attempting to catch her breath. So full she doubts any other would be so deep with her. She had been full to capacity so his cum flows out of the chalice of her body which quakes with each breath, with each touch as she pants.

Thankfully it does not seem that he wishes to continue immediately though she knew he was not going to wait forever. Leaning down she sets a kiss up on his chest then another followed by a third that he slips over her neck and shoulders her tongue moves over him there as she bites him, tiny little bits not meant to do more than tease his skin as she begins moving again, albeit slowly as she moves against that mammoth rod between her thighs, her knees tight to his side.

“Is – Is there anything you like in particular” she asks with a gasp as she bites down on her lower lip to stifle a gasp.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:12 pm

Her question was one he hadn't given much thought to; usually, the students he introduced himself to were too uncooperative for him to really experiment. There were exceptions other than Daphnee, but they were few enough that they didn't really affect things much.

"I'm still… working on the answer to that," he said amid grunts of pleasure as she started moving again. "Besides, variety is… quite enjoyable in and of itself."

Character listing

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:46 am

She nods at his response of course. She knew that by agreeing to this that he would have more time to play with her but earlier she had needed a brake. Essentially it would be morning before he would have to worry about the room, she might not get a chance to sleep whereas before the matter might have been over with in an hour or so. He might not even come back, she wasn't so sure about that now.

Though she enjoyed it far more when restraints didn't enter the picture. Even more when all the torture had been swept away. Had she found the one soul monster that relented? That tormented to the sake of her resistance? Did she find one that could be at least bargained with?

Daphnee had hoped so. The change was one that she looked forward too. Other than Vera there had been nothing for her at this campus, no friends, associates really. There was the girl that was attacked with her but nothing had been said about that as if they were both in denial and to think she was starting to make her first friend … ever.

Well, first outside of her puppets that she escaped with.

“Take -UH- your -AH- time!” She bobs slowly up then down that length. He filled her though not in a painful way. She brought herself along his length always completing them in that downward thrust.

Fortunately he was not too thick and a curse on her first day here had been transformed to a benefit pf sorts when combined with her will.

She ha other questions forming on her mind but these would wait for now as he moved against her feeling that warm shaft pressing up against her g-spot each time, forcing a moan from her lips each time with each sweeping task.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Despite himself, he grinned slightly when she told him to take his time; he'd intended to do just that anyway, with her endurance the only thing really limiting his time with her. How long that would be was hard to say, especially since in their current positions she had at least as much control of the pace as he did. He began to shift under her, timing his movements with hers to increase the strength of each thrust.

Character listing

Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Daphnee did not know what the demon had in store for her of course. She could suspect, just as she got the suspicion earlier about graduation. That was heart wrenching if it were true, but she had pretty much written him a blank check by wanting that respite. He could have just forced her, though in that case her mind may have been elsewhere and time was of a factor.

But she would not deny that this had felt good for a change. All the other monsters so far desired more painful experiences with barely any pleasure added into the mix.

So why would she go back on her word to met with him when it could be so much worse than this? She was cluey enough to realize that he could grant her brakes throughout the evening. His thrusts moved beneath her, her fingers tightening against her as she squeezes against his shaft instinctively as she lets out a moan, gushing over his warmth as she languidly moves atop him, his pace matching hers though the demon moves in unpredictable ways beneath her.

She gasps enjoying the feel of him as he presses inside her.

“OH!” Her eyes roll back in her head, her back deepens in an arc as she tilts her head back, green eyes squeezed closed in the same fashion she was squeezing him. Her hands falling over a pair of his as she feels her breasts groped firmly by him, her nipples pressed into his palm as she cums around him hard yet she still rocks against him using her muscles to add to the friction of her movements.

“Kakumaoh!” His name is released from her lips, she pants and looks down at him, her hands slid down his forearms then breeze against his chest, a hand reaching up so that her index finger caresses his lips.

“How … how … old are you?” She manages as another moan sweeps over her lips as she voices her unusual question.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:23 pm

He came at almost the same time she did, their climaxes blending into one and reinforcing each other. How long they remained in that state, he couldn't say; it seemed an eternity of ecstasy, although it was likely no more than a minute in reality.

“How … how … old are you?” she managed to gasp out as they came back down.

He had to think for a bit before answering, and even then it was probably not the answer she was looking for. "I'm really not sure what it would be in your years; there was a lot of interplanetary and interdimensional travel involved. A few hundred years, though." He grinned at her and added, "I hope you don't have any problems being with an older man."

Character listing

Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Several hundred? She grinned at him as she rested for a moment.

“No, I have no problems with that,” she doubted it would have mattered if she had though it was a idle question of curiosity.

If there were a beginning then there had to be an end, the residents here were powerful but not immortal, not that the information did her any good. There were some that appeared to be spirits of some sort but it did help in sorting out the mortal and the immortal ones a little.

“I was just curious. That information I figured was harmless enough. You can't really tell me much about this place, uh?”

She wanted to know but at the same time she didn't need anything shattering her mind. She doubted that it could get much worse for her given how sadistic her encounters. Though she had suspected without the back drop of the school she could find that their was little respite for such tortures. Joy.

Was there any out? She calculated this albeit briefly before setting this aside again.

Slowly she draws off of his lap and sweeps a hand down over his moist cock moving over it slowly.

“So have you given any thought of what you desire next?” She props herself up on an elbow, his hands still on her breasts as she looks at him, her hand still sweeping over him.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:20 pm

“You can't really tell me much about this place, uh?”

He shook his head. "No. Some of the information's supposed to be off-limits to students, some I just never had any reason to find out about. Beyond that, I don't have any problems answering questions, though." If she was clever, she could probably work out quite a bit by what he couldn't tell her and how he told her he couldn't tell her. He wouldn't care if she did so; some monsters were quite free with restricted information, and he'd probably be less concerned if he weren't effectively confined to the island.

“So have you given any thought of what you desire next?”

"Well, your pussy could probably use a bit of a rest right now, and you seem to have some ideas of your own…" He nodded towards her hand slowly working his shaft. "Why don't you follow up on those?"

Character listing

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:29 pm

She had already thought that she had worked out something from earlier and his reaction did seem to be concerned about it. Daphnee was smart enough to get clued into things easier. She was still working out her earlier discovery if she had guessed right so there were no immediate questions that had followed in concern of these things just yet as her mind had to sort through the mess it was in.

Daphnee had set that aside for the time being. She needed a little time she had told him to clear her head and what not. In any case she didn't want to go considering all that now and getting back into that same hopeless state of mind. Or was it hopeless?

She nodes at his answer. Perhaps she would put forth some questions to him but now was not the time. Of course when they did arise she would be in his presence again so she would have to pay for those answers by default.

She did not mind that though. The answers would be worth the price for who else was going to answer her questions. “Can you tell me where you lair?” Again, not to avoid him but if she later had a question it wouldn't matter if she could not find him again though that did expose her to other monsters too on the way there and back. She had to consider that. Then the price during so she could potentially have three incidents to deal with.

But moving on from that for the time being she drifted her hand against his shaft. “Yes, it needs a bit of a brake.” She looked at his engorged member and thought. Well, she probably wasn't going to be as good in this regard but here goes. Her lips trail to the base of his shaft where her tongue begins with slight licks, her warm breath sweeping over his shaft while her lone finger rubs against his tip then descends down his length just as slowly as her tongue moves up it, green eyes seeking approval as his tongue and finger sweep past one another then she reverses the pattern.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:36 pm

She didn't seem to be seeking information to avoid him with her question, especially since she'd already told him she didn't go into the forest often anyway. Even if she had been, there wouldn't be any real harm in telling her; he didn't expect students to show up at any of his lairs under normal circumstances.

Giving her enough information to find them might be difficult in any case. "Well, my actual lair's in an area students can't get to. There are a few places in the forest that are more-or-less mine, though. There's a cave near where one of the streams comes out of the mountains somewhat to the east of the island, near a secluded lake in the northwest of the forest, and in a grove between the southwest path to the beach and a clearing popular with students looking for… some private time together." Although Kaede's got a standing invitation to that last one. "I could make you a map later, if you'd like."

She took his suggestion as expected, beginning to tease his shaft with tongue and finger. "Oh, yes… That's good," he gasps as her tongue flicks across the tip before she starts working down to the base again.

Character listing

Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:20 am

Hm, three could make it tricky in the future but it was better than no information at all. She nodded at his response to the matter though. “Yes, I would appreciate that.” A map would be good though she would have to seek out more information as to which he used more often than the others if this information was going to be useful.

She continued to play with him as they spoke though, her mind considering a few options as her finger moved along that shaft of his. She had other questions of course, at this stage they were little ones that he probably wouldn't answer and there was little help she get unless she phrased the questions just right so they refrained for the time being.

Her tongue joined her finger soon after then her lips followed. His words of encouragement told her that she was doing this right, a smile touched her features prominently her eyes. Those green orbs glance up as his features watching him as she draws him into her mouth. Back and forth her lips and tongue moves against the upper portions of his large staff though unable to take all of it in she winds a hand over the lower portions of that shaft steadily moving her hand up and down him there.

She experiments a little reaching between his legs with her other hand to fondle his balls while she alternates her hand moving quickly against him while her mouth moves slowly then she alternates, her mouth quickening as her hand slows to mix the sensations up.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:29 pm

A brief flash of concern when she heard he had three lairs suggested that she might actually be interested in finding him again, rather than avoiding him; after all, avoiding three somewhat out-of-the-way places wouldn't be much harder than avoiding one. I should probably put some notes on when I'm more likely to be in each one on the map.

As she continued to work his shaft, his focus shifted entirely to the current situation. As before, she brought her hands into play to make up for not being able to take all of his length into her mouth. She moved her free hand to caress what she thought were his balls, but were actually retracted tentacles. She wasn't the first student to make that mistake, nor was she likely to be the last. He didn't correct her, though; the sensations were enjoyable enough, if not what she was trying for, and the fewer students who knew the truth, the more likely some would make ineffective attacks there while trying to avoid him.

He lets out a low moan of pleasure as she starts to alter the speed of her hand and mouth.

Character listing

Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:35 pm

She might have need of him in the future of course there would be a price to that she had figured, and a risk. The forest had proven to be bad for her in the past though not every time. She had managed to acquire the wood necessary to construct Rocco after all. She could have always tried to repair Mister Timmons but there was little use to that for in her mind she heard the continuous taunts and always would be reminded about her innocence lost on that peace.

Daphnee would appreciate such notes though she had not asked for them currently figuring that she could get lucky and either find him or leave a note pad behind with a message, assuming that he read either German or English. She would have to make sure before parting company with him.

For now though she concentrated on the task at hand. None of that mattered at the moment as she brought her hand against those mistaken balls, caressing them delicately as if they had been the real thing.

Her mouth and other hand continued to work over his shaft pumping against it fast and slow with both hand and mouth rotating between the two so that both had not been fast or slow at the same time. Her emerald eyes flicker up to keep watch of his features as her tongue swirls about that encased member, drawing up far enough to flick over the slit at his tip then descended back down his length, her head bobbing up and down against his captured length, his lips sealing about that shaft tightly to increase that friction.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:20 pm

"Oh, yes! So good!" he moaned; what she lacked in experience, she made up for in willingness to experiment and desire to keep him happy. It was an unusual experience to have a student behaving this way, especially since it seemed to stem not from a fear of what he might do but rather relief over what he didn't.

Her ministrations soon began to bear fruit, as his breathing and the taste of precum indicated his impending orgasm.

Character listing

Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next