View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 late night writing 

(Could you italicize what Isabel writes, that way it is easier to tell it from the rest?)

Alucard glanced over what she wrote, smiling.

"I like it," said the alien. Alucard's voice sounded like many, like several people all saying the same thing at the same time, with the same rhythm when they spoke.

"I like it very much. I'm going to have to try that," said Alucard, looking at her. Its smile had an element of hunger to it now, and it licked its lips eagerly.

Thu May 24, 2007 4:19 am
Profile YIM

drew in a heavy breath growing hot and excited again from her writing. She blinked being brought out of her thoughts as she heard it speak. "Thank you" she said softly, unable to recognize the hunger in it's smile she turned around to continue writing.

'her muffled cries filled the room as the tenticles wrapped themselves around her heavy breasts, squeezing and stroking they rubbed across her nipples over and over again some how pinching them into taut pouty peaks. The tenticles forced her legs apart, wraping around her thighs and hips, she started to look like a human T.

The cord in her mouth began pumping itself in and out as her neather lips were rubbed against with the same rythim and speed as the cord pumping her mouth.'

Isabel panted softly squirming in her seat her panties quickly soaking through, forgetting for a moment that alucard was there she reached a hand up to pull the tie of her white robe open to allow more cool air to touch her quickly heating skin.

'quickly her body started to grow wet, the sound of her wetness being rubbed against filling the room. The tenticle now coated in her juices rubbed against her pucker before thrusting itself deeply into her hole. She arched with a muffled scream as it started to wiggle and pump into her body.'

Last edited by Nittia on Thu May 24, 2007 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu May 24, 2007 4:30 am
Profile YIM

Alucard continued to read over her shoulder. It looked at her words with some enjoyment. It breathed in through the two slits it had instead of a nose, smelling the aroma of her moistening sex.

"What is the woman's name? You haven't named her yet," Alucard stated, continuing to read the screen.

It saw her untie her robe, and grinned wider still.

Thu May 24, 2007 4:40 am
Profile YIM

blinked some what dazed eyes, "oh! I did forget that... um... hmm... Diana I guess..."

She grinned lightly an idea dawning on her for how she would introduce the girls name.

'they heard a nock on the door as the girls ass and mouth were being thrust into another tenticle rubbing her sex again. muffled screams coming from her mouth, slowly turning into muffled cries. She arched with another muffled cry as a third tenticle entered her, thrusting into her sex.

"Diana?" a voice asked as the door opened slightly the tenticles stoping their moving because of the intrustion, "are you awake?" Alucard turned towards the newcomer watching with semi glowing yellow eyes.

A female figure snuck into the room, closing the door behind her. It apeared that her eyesight hadn't adjusted to the dark room yet and was unable to see Alucard holding Diana upside down.

"It's me Ally... I just wanted to talk... Diana?"

Diana opened blue eyes and tried to speak but it came out as a muffled moan. The girl lifted her head, "Diana...?"

Before she spoke again more cords streaked out towards the new comer and quickly had her up in the air another tenticle thrust into her mouth keeping her silent. The tenticles in Diana started thrusting again faster and harder than before.'

Isabel squirmed more starting to pant lightly, "ah... there we go... now we have her name... and a newcommer."

Last edited by Nittia on Thu May 24, 2007 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu May 24, 2007 4:52 am
Profile YIM

"That's perfect," said Alucard. "Your writing is very good. In fact, all of this is making me very hungry..."

The alien rubbed its torso with its left hand, right where a stomach would be on a human, and looked at her with hungry eyes.

Thu May 24, 2007 4:56 am
Profile YIM

Isabel turned toward Alucard blinking confused violet eyes. she looked at it's stomach and tilted her head, "what do you eat?" she asked softly, slowly standing up and turning towards him not realizing that her robe had opened up revealing her naked breasts and her soaked panties.

Thu May 24, 2007 4:59 am
Profile YIM

"My diet consists primarily of students," said Alucard, looking into her eyes, "but I do occasionally have a cup of apple cider, just every once in a while."

It eyed her, sizing her up. "You look delicious," it said simply, its eyes falling on her exposed bosom.

Thu May 24, 2007 5:04 am
Profile YIM

She watched it her eyes widening, "You... EAT students?" she blinked some more, "I haven't heard anything about students dissapearing or being eaten..."

She paused and then looked down at her exposed breasts and eeped softly pushing her robe closed her cheeks flushing.

Thu May 24, 2007 5:11 am
Profile YIM

Alucard's eyes widened as it heard her words, then it laughed. "You misunderstand me," said Alucard.

"I do eat students, yes, but they are uninjured in the process!" It eyed her, still eager to take her and swallow her whole. "If you've never heard of me, that's because I can make you forget!"

Alucard licked its lips again, its tongue's tip as wide as Isabel's head.

Thu May 24, 2007 5:19 am
Profile YIM

Isabel frowned in confusion, "so... you don't... eat their flesh... you eat something else... you mean like sex? only with your cords?" she asked trembeling lightly as she saw it's large tongue flick across it's mouth.

Despite her current... strange predicamite, because of her story writing and her current wet arousal ... the thought of being 'eaten' didn't seem like a bad idea.

"Will you make me forget?" she asked softly backing up a little.

Thu May 24, 2007 5:28 am
Profile YIM

"I don't know yet," said Alucard, "if I'll make you forget." It stepped nearer to her.

"You can write about that in your story," said the alien, "how I swallow women whole, how the 'cords' transmute their orgasms into energy and siphon it off as fuel for me."

Thu May 24, 2007 6:14 am
Profile YIM

Isabel looked up at it and swallowed softly her fingers falling away from the sides of her robe finding her breath increasing softly again, "orgasms...?" she asked softly and licked her lips.

"I'll deffenitly write about that..." she told it.

Thu May 24, 2007 6:21 am
Profile YIM

Alucard looked the young woman in her violet eyes as it continued to grin. Its massive hand reached for her. "I'm enjoying your story," said the alien. Its eyes flicked to the screen. "I'm eager to see how it turns out..."

Thu May 24, 2007 6:38 am
Profile YIM

Isabel watched the massive hand move towards her and it took a lot of curage to stand still, "So... you want me to keep writing then?" she asked softly.

Thu May 24, 2007 10:20 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard's eyes were smiling as it looked down on her. "Of course," said the alien, "but not before I eat you."

Alucard lifted her with the giant hands, holding her with one, stripping off her robe with the other. It brought her to its wide-open mouth, jaws gaping...

Fri May 25, 2007 12:43 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next