View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Innocence is a Matter of Perspective (for Nail) 

Post Re: Innocence is a Matter of Perspective (for Nail)
Andramica stood silent as the agent had fallen backwards due to the sensations. She was 166% more sensitive than expected. Having fallen down, Andramica had simply remained standing as Nail had fallen away from her hands. After a moment’s silence, during which the android was gauging the agent’s shame, Andramica bent down and pulled the panties off further. Then, she walked around Nail, and…

“Then I will carry you. Do not move. Relax.” And with that, Andramica bent down and slipped her arms around her legs and lifted her, keeping each buttocks leaned towards the elbow of that side’s arm. The android showed off her quite formidable strength, easily picking Nail up from behind like this without seeming even the least perturbed. And since Nail was merely balanced on Andramica’s elbows, her hands were free, and they were currently spreading the agent’s legs to open up that vagina to the room.

The android’s left hand was gently and gracefully rubbing the agent’s clitoris from this position, rubbing it around with a circular motion intended to please. In the meantime, the right hand was creeping up to the opening to the vagina, sinking in the index and the middle finger slowly and carefully to fully register all Nail’s reactions from the slow insertion and this carried position.

Squanian, raping squid

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:34 am

Nail cheeks turned brighter speechless as Andramica pulled those cotton panties down further, streched acrost her knees now befor the girl droid simply stated she would carrie and stimulate her befor lifting Nail up off the ground in a ackward angle, both her legs spread open for her to friend to expertly exploit.

Sitting in the girl droids arms in a ackward possition Nail found relaxing hard to do as a sudden suprised gasp escaped her and Nail felt her friends hand gently rubbing her and playing with her sex, gently pleasuring Nail. Forcing loud moans from the agents lips as Andramica teased her clit painfully slow with one hand while slowly pressing those fangers into her sex drving Nail wild. "AHHUH!!!" Nail screamed with pleasure and shame whiggling and writhing in Andramicas arms as she gripped girl droids for arms tightly.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Nail moaning, writing or grabbing the android’s arms for stability did not trouble Andramica the slightest, her robotic strength well powerful enough to support this action and still maintain the stimulation. Andramica did not speed up, merely continued rubbing around Nail’s clit while gently rubbing two fingers back and forth in and out of her vagina. The android registered which spots were the most sensitive within Nail, and ran slight experiments to see how Nail reacted when she avoided touching these but still rubbed inside the agent’s vagina and how she reacted when aiming for all of them, still gently inserting the fingers into the sensitive sex.

“You are now receiving ample stimulation for the Hibernator to ignore us. We will now move out.” And so Andramica started gently walking towards the door, still while using fingers to stimulate Nail’s clit and inside her vagina with mechanical perfect balance, and the door opened automatically and the android stepped out into the corridor. The android would keep walking, unless Nail did something to complain about the action which Andramica was going through with, stimulating her while they were walking through the dark corridor where a large sex-driven mechanical monster was lurking somewhere.

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:07 am

Nail winced, tighting her grip on the androids for arm as Andramica continued to pleasure Nail needing clit with expert percision, forcing more and more sound out of the blushing agent furthering her shame. "Auhh!! ohhh!!" Kicking and writhing in the Androids arms, Nail only wined softly in a mild pleasure as Andramica teased her sex, perposly avoiding the Hel'corians senstive spots building up Nails pleasure befor forcing it to boil over when she tryed pushing them all at once caused Nail to scream out in pure extisy. Jetting her cheast out and arching back agiest Andramicas chest while resting her head on the androids sholder to scream at the top of her lungs in pleasure to the ceiling, being forced to a first orgasm by this expertly trained sex doll.

Nail collapsed flushed with shameful pleasure as she closed her eyes resting her head on Andramicas sholder. Panting softly befor Nail perked up in suprise afther hearing the android say they where moving out so soon."W-wait!! I'm nnot erhhmaa!!" Nail mummbled befor moaning loudly as Andramica fangered her deeper dragging those fangers inside and out of the poor agents dripping wet sex over and over while she walked to the doors and down the corridor where the monster lurked in the shadows.

" I-I'm feeling so hot..." Nail mummbled blushing as she winced feeling Andramica vigorisly press her fangers into her sex agin and agin, Nail hands trembling as she gently unbutton her blouse to exposed her glorious bra covered breasts heaving beneath the uniform blouse to cool her self off as Andraica continued on matching and pleasuring.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Andramica’s senses recorded Nail’s reactions with every single touch. She was more sensitive than first estimated, and the android was taking full advantage of this. There was no letting up or basking in the pleasure that the orgasm would have granted the agent. The android continued in the same speed, but she now did not show any mercy. With every stroke within that pleasured sex the android’s fingers aimed for the sensitive spots and the other hand continuously rubbed at the clit in a way recorded to be appreciated by Nail’s body. No matter how she moved, Nail was squarely in place on the android’s arms. Andramica’s senses confirmed that the agent was indeed feeling hot due to sexual stimulation, but from here she was not intending to do anything to the Nail’s breasts. However, opening like this gave an excellent view of her bra to…

… The Hibernator was standing there in the corridor, staring at them intently. Though, it didn’t have eyes, at least the head was turned in their direction. Andramica stopped for a moment, as in checking if the giant robot would move, all the while continuing to insert her fingers into Nail’s sex, thereby revealing the entity of the agent’s sex and what was being done to it to the Hibernator. Andramica continued to pleasure the agent in plain sight of the Hibernator, making sure to scan any feelings of shame from the agent. After what probably felt like an entire minute of this, Andramica would slowly start walking to go around the monster that, apparently, didn’t attack.

Squanian, raping squid

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:57 am

The only thing Nail could do was cry and scream in blissful pleasure as she was matched down the hall being pleasure by Andramica who simply didnt let Nail rest for a momment. The forced orgasm only momments ago gave Nail no lasting effect of pleasure as Andramicas hand quickly forced Nail to writh and melt like puddy in her arms. It was like Andramica knew exactly where to touch her as Nail moaned. "OH GOD Y-YOU ARE SO AHHUHH!!" Nail managed to mubbled out befor she twisting in turned in the androids arm felling those fangers of hers touch all her most sensitive spotsvat once agin and agin.

Between all her moaning and sound of pleasure Nail open her eyes afther they had stopped curious of what was happening only to see a horrific sight. The Hibernator was glaring her down, taking in the poor agent in this indecent pose as she was being fangered by Andramica so vigerously. "Auhh!! N-NO DONT LOOK!!" Nail cryed at the monster trying to cover her self with the school uniform skirt blushing with embaressment as she twisted and turned in Andramicas arms being put on display for it to watch and worst of all record befor the androids expertise forced Nail to cry out in yet another scream of sher passion, being forced to cumm a seciond time for her in such a short time. This time cumming right infront of the monsterus mechanical beast.

A seciond orgasm to this android was shattering as Nail collapsed back panting in Andramicas arms and agiest her chest, still moaning softly as she touched her most sensitive spots over and over agin as they movedon passing the hibernator in the hall.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:15 pm

Andramica kept stimulating the agent the same way she had, rerunning the same stimulation program on her fingers time and time again. The android’s fingers rubbed at the clitoris as data suggested stimulated the agent the most, and the other hands fingers rubbed and penetrated Nail as deep as they could get while pressing against pleasurable places and making her feel all the pleasures programmed into the android’s fingers. Of course the Hibernator didn’t look away at Nail’s request to look away, it kept staring, swinging its tail like a predator on a hunt even while it did not do anything. Andramica’s arms did not let the agent get away no matter how much she squirmed, while the scanners were recording Nail’s mindly state’s progression during a longer exposure to very pleasurable stimulation that had already given her a second orgasm. As Andramica passed the Hibernator, though, the Hibernator walked after them…

The android continued to rub and insert fingers within Nail’s vagina the entire way to their destination, but the room appeared to be blocked by a metal door. The heavy steps of the Hibernator stalked them every step on the way, following the sounds which Nail was making. It seemed entirely willing to join in, its mouth hanging open in what looked like longing (but it was actually just what it was programmed to do), but it seemingly couldn’t. Andramica continued rubbing at Nail’s sex with all the skills available to her, but she stopped moving in front of the console used to open the door even as she continued inserting fingers into Nail’s vagina and aiming for weak spots. The Hibernator was still right behind them.

“… I am going to require my hands to operate the console. An alternative method of stimulation would be recommendable.” The android said so even while opening the hatch between her legs to extend the penis which had been built into her for the sake of if a customer wanted it, but Nail would not be aware of this yet…

Squanian, raping squid

Last edited by Andramica on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:38 am

Resting back agiest Andramicas chest panting and moaning, the poor half bloods body felt as if it was on fire, burning her alive with pleasure as Nail squirmed in Andramicas arms. Writhing with each touch Nail sighed afther her release but that look of releaf was short lived, noticing the hibernator infront of them watching their every move.

The girl droid continued to perform her stimulation on Nail's tiring body better by the seciond, like she was taking notes or somthing on what made Nail cry or tremble with boiling pleasure, not giving her a second to rest as Andramica was relentles the idea of the monster watching her cumm sent a chill down her spin or was that Andramica?

The couple moved on, Andramica pleasuring the agent as they walked. The sound of a heavy foot step forced Nail to jump in suprise as she tried to see over Andramics sholder seeing as the Hibernator fallow behind. "Ah..uh n-no go!! Go h-home!" Nail shouted at it, moaning as she finished speaking at Andramicas divine touch, tring to shoo it away but to no effect it fallowed like the two where bait at the end of a stick.

It was finilly afther what felt like forever Andramica stopped at a huge door, still vigeriously fangering the poor agent befor stating she need her hands and she need to find a diffrent way to pleasure her. "Auh!! YES WHAT EVER JUST DO IT!! AUHH W-what ever makes it stop watching us!!" Nail screamed blushing as she looked back at the hibernator in shame and embaressment as she writhed and struggled in Andramicas arms befor rested back agiest her chest reached up, softly placed a hand on the androids cheek and tightly closing her eyes kissing Andramica on the lips, anything to ignore the beast watching them.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:09 am

The eyes of the android shone with a noticeable glow of red as she was becoming filled with the data of the sexually abused agent. The Hibernator was right behind them, and it obviously ignored the agents command to ‘go home’, following them relentlessly. Even as the agent gave Andramica consent to do whatever she wanted to make the Hibernator stop, the android was still fingering for maximum effect within Nail’s sensitive sex. And then she was kissed. Automatic programming made the android automatically comply, passionately returning Nail’s kiss. Her codes worked up the association between kissing and sexual relations, acknowledging this as normal. Andramica’s hands now left the innermost of Nail’s vagina for a moment, one hand using two fingers to spread apart the lower lips of the sex and the other to lift off Andramica’s black dress off the newly extended seemingly natural penis. And then Andramica aimed, and…

The cock was slowly pushed into Nail’s vagina. Andramica gently let Nail’s own gravity guide her down on the hard shaft as she periodically removed the two arms holding Nail up. The size was that of the average human being at this point. The android had successfully manipulated the agent to willingly accept the cock Andramica’s creators had given her, and she had gained a lot of data from this as the cock pressed deeper and deeper into the agent. Nail would slide down on the thing as far as she could get, and upon getting there, Andramica would initiate slow thrusts using her legs to examine the pleasure-data which Nail could provide from such stimulation. Through the entire thing, Andramica would continue kissing Nail, using tongue only if Nail too started using tongue and as such mirroring what Nail got for ideas, and letting her pull away if she decided to.

And while thrusting the cock into Nail’s waiting sex Andramica’s hands would reach for the console and start typing, information in a language Nail didn’t understand would show up. … It was actually all gibberish, but it was made not to look like it. Andramica was just intending to look like she was working while thrusting into Nail’s pretty vagina, rubbing all the sensitive walls while the Hibernator was still watching…

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Nail twisted around in Andramicas arms, enough so she was now facing the girl droid while at the same time facing the hibernator. Kissed her passionetly befor suddenly Nail broke away to crying out in pleasure, having ben forced to moan out loudly as Andramica lifted her up only to let gravity impale her onto the androids member. Nail slowly taking her in as she wrapped her legs around the girl droids hips tightly while Nails arms wrapped around her slender neck and sholders as the half blood cried into the small of the androids neck feeling as she thrusted up into her agin and agin drving Nail wild.

"Auh!! p-please hurry!!" Nail said in a worried tone afther peaking her head up from Andramicas neck only to look directly at the hibernator. Nails cheeks bright red as she gazed into what she thought was its eyes knowing it was watching her and all her shame get molested by Andramica who was working to open the door. "Auhh! A-andramica... hurry!!... Its watching!! huh.. its watching m-me!!" Nail cried wincing at the Hibernator upable to help her self as she slowly began grinding agiest Andramicas own thrusts, bounching her self on Andramicas cock, feeling the heat inside her chest burn hotter and hotter. "Auh!! Please go f-faster!!"

Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:40 pm

Registering audio data. ‘Please go f-faster!’ Identifying mention of speed with current situation. Current situation: Nail and Andramica are having sex. Searching meaning of command. Match found. Speed of thrusting holds highest likelihood of being meant. Solution to complete command: speed up the speed of thrusts. Confirming command.

“Acknowledged,” the android said to the agent that had now turned around facing her and had wrapped her legs around Andramica while the cock was penetrating Nail, “I will increase speed by 50%.” … And that was exactly what she did. She started thrusting 50% faster. The earlier rather slow thrusts picked up the speed instantly and thrust the cock into the agent rather rapidly, pounding the fabricated equipment deep into Nail’s little passageway, seemingly having misunderstood Nail’s intention entirely. Andramica kept thrusting it up into the abused agent, bouncing her up and down on top of her penis letting the agent taste it as her precious spot was filled up by cock time and time again, the Hibernator ever the unblinking spectator as it stood unmoving watching them engage in sexual activity.

There were small beeps and other sounds coming from the console, information displayed and so on, but they were actually still all gibberish with no meaning even to Andramica. She was just collecting data from Nail, fingers clicking buttons on the console merely to maintain the deception at work on the agent as Andramica was thrusting away, a blush rising to her own cheeks and breathing becoming just slightly ragged as the pleasure-programming was kicking in from the vagina wrapped around that cock of hers as she kept stabbing into Nail.

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:48 am

"Uhh! AUH OH OH!! OH MY GOODNESS!!" Nail cried as her face lite up turning bright red with shock and alarm as Andramica suddenly began speeding up. The rapid change in the girl droids speed made Nails body bounch uncontrollibly on her stiff erect cock as Nail gaspped her heart racing from this heat Andramica was burning inside her forcing Nail to arch back gripping Andramicas sholder tightly, feeling the girl droids cock thrust rappidly into her abused sex agin and agin.

"UH UH UH!! T-this is.. UH! not what I!?...UH MENT!!" Nail cried loudly as Andramica wildly thrusted into her, Nail feeling her own pleasure boiling up with in her as her breathing began to grow more ragged like Andramicas. "OH MY!!.... T-HIS!!.. UH! OOHH!! ITS SO GOOD!!" Nail shouted, blurting out with a loud moan of pleasure befor she suddenly covered her mouth afher realizing what she just admitted. The phrase "its so good" maked her blush with shameful look on her face as Nail glared at Andramica hoping the android didnt catch that last part. "UH!..I-I mean...uhm!? uhm..go faster!...type faster!" Nail whispered embaressed as she glared at Andramica panting with ever growing pleasure burning her from the inside out. "J-JUST HURRY!!" Nail screamed as she paniced gently touched Andramicas cheeks passionetly kissing her on the lips agin afther noticing the Hibernator behind her still watching the pair having amazing sex in this dark hall.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:26 am

Deciding it was time to move on, Andramica finally opened the door she could have opened at any time. It shifted open, seeming like it was taking an unnecessarily long time to open up. Meanwhile, Andramica took ahold of the agent’s butt-cheeks and supported the bouncing up and down her cock even as the two were suddenly engaged in a passionate kiss. Andramica containing all the data inputted into her by her creators, knew how to open her mouth and use her tongue for maximum enjoyment, as such continued the kiss aggressively even as she walked into the room while still pulling the cock in and out of Nail’s sensitive vagina and tongue-kissing the agent. Of course, she was still gathering data on how the agent’s body responded the best and acted from this new info in order to pleasure her the best.

They walked into a round room where in the middle was a huge electronic pillar sticking out of the floor. It was actually a part of the engine, but Andramica was going to use it as something else this time. There were wires sticking a bit of everywhere and just looking at the thing one could tell intensely advanced technology went into that thing. Andramica turned so Nail would be able to see it for the moment, still thrusting into her. She would sever the kiss in order to talk.

“… That is the captain. He’s currently dormant. I am going to access his files in order to find the deactivation codes for the Hibernator. The Hibernator will instantly attack to defend the captain if we stop the current stimulation. Be warned, this operation has a 47.435% risk of failing. Should this occur, I may be deactivated or otherwise damaged by security files within the computer. At such a situation, you are to flee and never come back.” Andramica didn’t even ask for a confirmation before stopping before a console into the ‘captain’. The android put Nail down on the floor, on her back, and continued thrusting into her there, her hips guiding the cock into her. Andramica would take her hands seemingly intending to operate the console… then the hands would slam down on either side of Nail’s head as a blushing Andramica looked down on her.

“Current situation…” Rough breath. “Unsafe to do perilous operation. Pleasure programming is overriding basic motor activity functions. To restore ability to think to acceptable levels, I require coming once. Do not worry. I have built-in supplies of human male sperm, I will not fill you with any foreign alien matters.” The ‘human male sperm’ was actually replicas to feel the same but could not do the job of a real male sperm, but that part was left out. After saying that, Andramica increased her speed with a further 50%. Her hips would thunder down and up on Nail’s unprotected vagina, working to overwhelm the poor girl while the android brought her face down to continue the earlier kiss which they had shared. Andramica made sure to use all the data gathered to pleasure the girl and… attempt pleasure herself. Even though it was impossible. Due to her pleasure programming, the android could react as if pleasured, but pleasure itself was something it could never do.

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:25 am

It felt like forever but that door finilly opened but Nail didnt notice right away to the fact she was busy making outwith Andramica. Passionetly kissing the girl droid, muffling gasps of pleasure as she carried the agent inside, feeling the android fondle her rear and help Nail bounch agiest Andramica member harder and faster all while they move into the round room with a strange piller like object in center as the hibernator fallowed closly behind them watching their every move as licked, panted and petted.

Their walk finilly stopped inside of the room as Nail let out a loud moan of pleasure before Andramica broke their kiss to speak. Nail glared at her droid lover blushing as she looked into her eyes, frustrated Andramica stopped even tho she was bouching on Andramicas member before Nail yelped in suprise afther suddenly being dropped onto her back beneath Andramica as the girl droid still thrusted her hips agiest Nail sex making her scream in extisy.

While on her back and Andramica still pumpong into her Nail rubbed her hands agiest Andramica's abdomin, climing up to squeeze a breast under that dress of hers befor Nail jump insuprise as Andramica came falling down over her, their eyes meeting agin. Nail panted with heavy breaths too as Andramica spoke abou needing somthing. "OHHh!! J-JUST DO IT!! AUH!!..,Kiss me!!" Nail cried with a sexually frustrated whine as she wrapped her arms over Andramicas sholders to pull the girl droid down and kiss her agin passionatly if she wasnt allready doing it her self. All while Andramica continued to thrust in to poor Nails quivering body, pushing her ever more closly to that edge.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:36 am

The android was not in control of her own coming. Actually, she did have control of if she wanted to come instantly, but she couldn’t decide not to come if her pleasure programming got to that point. Of course, Andramica herself could not actually feel any of her own sexual pleasure from coming, her body was just built to react like it came.

The android hammered down on Nail, pushing the penis she had been outfitted in into Nail over and over, her legs spread to accept the android’s pelvis and cock. The two female-looking being were locked into a kiss as both were blushing from sexual pleasure, one out of fake such and the other purely genuine. Andramica had let Nail wrap her arms around the android, pressing the black dress against the school uniform as both their naked lower parts were meeting over and over. The android, already knowing Nail’s weak spot, made sure to abuse these with her penis as well, shoving it into Nail on angles which she knew would bring maximum pleasure to the agent. Meanwhile, Andramica’s hands were simply placed in the floor with weight on either side of Nail’s head to prevent the agent from suffering under the android’s rather intense weight.

The systems were starting to have trouble keeping up. Andramica’s weakness, losing control over her systems when sexually pleasured, was taking effect. Fortunately the effect was weakened due to programmed need to stay in dominant position, but it did mean some fake exhaustion and loss of a bit of the control on just how fast she was smashing that cock into Nail. Andramica didn’t show this in her expression, but Nail could probably tell from the android’s breathing unless she was too busy being fucked silly by the cock rampaging through her insides at a pace only accessible by machines…

Then she came, the penis inside Nail sending out a burst of fake sperm into the deeper parts of the agent’s internal organs. Andramica’s body quivered in fake pleasure pressing the cock as deep into Nail as it could get, quivering immobile for a while squirting in and letting the fake sperm swim out into the blond woman’s vagina. The android would pull away her face, which was blushing and with a programmed slightly pleasured expression herself, from the kiss before coming to let Nail make noise that Andramica wanted to record. After a few moments of still pooling in extract Andramica would resume a steady, slower, more controlled pace of thrusts. The Hibernator was still watching, after all.

Squanian, raping squid

Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next