View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:22 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next
 Torment (for Juniper) 

Post Re: Torment (for Juniper)
Her head snapped to attention as the elevator is hit with enough force to leave a dent. She is afraid, swallowing but in that confined space she realizes that it might not be the smartest thing to argue. “I do not hate you ...” she repeats. “It takes too much energy to hate and I do not think that it is worth my time an effort to justify them with attention. They want to leave their marks, they want you to be afraid … by hating them you acknowledge them.”

She wouldn't get into the stuff with “Master” that was a little complicated though it was quite obvious that the other girl didn't have Rhaine's luck. A painful experience? Perhaps but she looked away for a second.

“Don't be so full of yourself, OK?” But she did not sound angry at all, merely stating a fact. “Do you think that they spent all this time and money on just you so they could test out their new drug or whatever. If not you then another girl … chances are they had something they wanted to test, you pissed them off or were the first one they grabbed and got subject to this.”

She drops it though, just stating the facts as she saw them though she supposed the other girl was processing that or her new state of being.

What was Ortix? She had met the slime before, the barely sentient one but hadn't been all that gun ho in learning what she could of these things. To her their abilities did not really matter, surviving them was all she had hoped.

“I can imagine how hard that is, I've only been hit with one dose and it's tough enough. But thank you" She pause, her mind considering. Something seemed to be firing through her mind as she considered something.

“Freshman. So what should I call you.”

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:11 am

Juniper brought her gaze down to her hand, eyebrows knitting together in concentration as she tried to focus. She flattened her hand out and watched as the flesh rippled and swam around her bones, weaving together and fanning out into a broad diamond shaped edge. She pressed the point with her other hand and watched it wobble and bed uselessly. Unknitting the blade, she closed her fist and extruded a series of short knuckle spikes, though a light touch told her they were just as useless as the blade had been. How the hell had she done that? Finally, she pressed a finger to her temple and let the hand fall back into a more natural shape . . . all this experimentation was beginning to give her a headache.

"And by not hating them, you accept their predations as inevitable."
she said a little heatedly, "How much longer until you welcome them?" she waved it off. This wasn't the time for a philosophical debate, bigger things were in play. Still, she silently conceded that she probably had a point that Juniper might've been being too hard on herself. She could try and placate herself in the knowledge that she'd needed, physically needed the other girl's nectar to get up and moving again and that now she was making the best out of it that she could. She could even pretend that she was some kind of bastion of willpower and that if the girl had been paired with any other test subject the two of them would still be tangled on the concrete about now. Neither were really her style though. She'd feel better about the violation the moment she redeemed it, however lacking the gesture might be.

"Persistant, aren't you?" she asked, letting her head fall back until her neck stretched and her head hung impossibly upside down to look at her "Hmph, fine. How's this? If you're Rhaine, I'll be Shine." she raised her hands like a pair of pistols, pointing to the walls, "Don't doubt that the walls have ears, Dear. Anonymity is always your first layer of protection." her neck made a slight "schlup"ing sound as she pulled it properly back onto her shoulders.

"If we actually pull this off, maybe I'll tell you. Or if these abilities tank out on me . . . I'd rather you be able to match a face to the name."

Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:26 am

This was not the time to debate such matters. She hated them but accepted the attacks as a way of life that had to be endured. If she fought she got hurt so it had been her experience to try her best once then submit if it did not pay off for her or at least had gathered some results.

She was rather submissive most of the time and while she went quiet for the time being she had been reflecting on these things that her nameless benefactor had brought to light. Her guess was that the other girl had to be a Dom, had to have control and resented loosing it while Rhaine was so use in not having it that the loss of control wasn't as bad for her.

That was a guess of course.

“Welcome …. no …” But she would save the conversation for another time. It was a long way up, she remember that the ride down her was quiet long and she observes the other girl playing with her abilities.

“I rarely am persistent but having a name to refer to you by helps. 'Hey you behind you' tends not to grab attention as calling someone by their name. But Shine is good. You can let me know it once we're done with all this madness, though I might not even get to see what you actual look like you know if we do this quick enough. Our stop is coming up ...”

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:04 am

Dominant. Funny, it wasn't a word that Juniper would ever self-apply, but if confronted with it she'd be hardpressed to rebuke the label either. She liked to have her hand on the wheel of her destiny, to blaze her own trail and reap both the benefits and horrors that that entailed. Surrendering control wasn't something she found freeing, quite the opposite in fact, that feeling of something holding power over her was terrifying. Too often had she been hurt in those circumstances, easier to close herself off and push back hard when someone tried to exert that kind of control.

"I'd think just "behind you!" would work fine."
she said, taking a deep breath, "Unless you plan to be warning the guards as well, I'd think your subject could be easily implied." she added with a smirk.

The creature injected into her, however, was bringing out a different aspect of her. Something she didn't know she had. She was enjoying being in control of someone else. To tease, to poke, to prod, to drag them screaming into an abyss of pleasure that would only end when she decided it would. She was still trying to keep it at arm's length, pretend it was solely Ortix's influence on her, but the creature was crude. The impish smile, the mischievous gleam in her eye, the possessive use of "Dear" and "Darling" which quickly changed to the flat "Girl" when she was displeased? That was all her.

"Let's not count our chickens before they've hatched. It's been a long ride, they may've had time to reinforce this post."
her skin crawled as she shook out her shoulders, willing herself to be loose and ready for a fight. She half expected a whole platoon of armed guards waiting for her on the other side of those doors. She motioned silently for Rhaine to take up position low to the ground, tucked into one of the front corners of the elevator for cover. Moving her into cover, as a precaution.

Last edited by Juniper Modnar on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:47 am

“Well no … I guess it makes it easier for me to reference you by something, Shine. Monster or Yeah You, or Science Experiment doesn't work. Now I don't know a ton about the sciences, math is more my thing but chances are pretty good that whatever they were doing predated your arrival here and since you were giving them trouble, if I'm guessing right, you 'volunteered' for this.”

She did as told laying down in the corner moments before the elevator stopped, a ding chimed indicating that it had reached the floor the “lobby” had been on.

But it had not been reinforced. There was a single guard her in a relaxed posture with his feet on a desk and he actually reading some of the article in a rather racy skin mag. He only casually flicked his gaze to the elevator knowing the only one there with any sort of “rank” was Tinman and he was subservient for the most part.

From his angle though he did not see anyone, frowned and set his magazine down on the desk as he began to approach.

“Frigging wiring … how many millions have they spent on this place and they can't get the blasted elevators to work right ...”

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:46 pm

"I don't know, "Freakshow" is always a good fallback." she said with a self-depreciating smirk, "You're probably right, though I'm still working out the rate of technological advancement down here. Seems pretty rapid, having a wide pool of test subjects and a lack of ethical constraints.", she narrowed her eyes slightly. "Volunteered." No, no time for anger. Focus.

Juniper looked at the back of the elevator, tracking the progress as the guard made his way to investigate the "faulty" elevator. Ducked down as low as they were, the girls didn't afford the uniformed man quite the same tactical advantage as they were below the edge of the wood paneling that kept the place looking more welcoming than the inside of an icebox. Juniper's breath shuddered softly, her left arm losing cohesion, thick runny globules of skin beginning to run along her arm as she closed her fist and willed it to spread out into a cushion of thick, taffy-like material around her hand, returning it to the warm gooey consistency it had had when she first encountered Rhaine.

What the hell . . . , she thought as the man made his way forward. This guy didn't even have his hand on his sidearm, had no one raised the alarm? That didn't seem feasible, security had to know something was up even they didn't know the specifics. That feeling of being a rat in a maze haunted her again, but she didn't have time to question it.

Once she had the range, she pulled her arm back and threw it in a wide arch, only exposing the arm as she propelled the gooey substance for the man's face, hoping to cover it in the thick morass of his flesh and keep him from calling out as she started to push into his nose and mouth. Assuming she got the grab, she'd give her new strength a test and pull him hard towards the elevator, her other arm seeking to gain control of his right arm so he couldn't draw.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:29 pm

“Oh, come on,” Rhaine began. “Freak show is a little harsh considering I think your absolutely gorgeous.” She giggled considering she was looking at a virtual mirror image of herself barring the piercings of course. She had knew what the girl had meant but was seeking to at least get a snicker out of the girl. If the effects weren't permanent then there was nothing to worry about in the end.

Rhaine could dislike, but hate was too much work for her. To truly hate with a passion had gone against how she was raised after all. So often she quietly suffered while bidding her time though things did not always fall into place for her.

She wasn't sure what the campus had been going for but clearly they had to be working on this for more than a few months now. She considered what their aims may have been. To punish? Humiliate? She wasn't sure. Maybe to test out this drug for other purposes. She didn't think that she nor Shine would ever find out.

Though they came to their destination, the guard unaware of anything amiss so far and Juniper was not the only one with concerns about that. Like they were being baited further along …

Surprised, Juniper found that her strength had already been waning but was still far greater than a human's especially when surprise was factored in to the equation.

The guard was seized and pulled forth. His arm tangled up and as he was pulled a little closer, Rhaine, who had been a slight girl did have her moments when she knew what she had to do.

She may have been small but she hopped up with a fluid grace and launched the top of her foot up using that to kick when she drew close enough. Not with the toes but with the top of the foot indicating that she played a little soccer from time to time at her old high school.

Not very athletic outside of a lot of swimming her legs where in pretty good shape. She may not have been all that strong too but that kick to the guard's groin was a great equalizer as he dropped to his knees unable to scream effectively given what Juniper was doing to him.

It would be quiet easy for Juniper to finish the guard off. Now they had his gun and radio … Rhaine gave her a high five.

“Tam work!” She grinned, having the feeling that this was all going to go to hell at one point but they were not at that point yet.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:28 pm

"Careful now," she cautioned, I'm trying hard not to fixate on how fuckable you are, Dear." she said with a little smirk. She turned and took a step towards her, drawing the back of a slender fingernail up over her stomach as she took a moment to look deeply into her eyes, "After all . . . it's not as though you could stop me . . . close as you are, with your hands locked firmly behind your back like that . . . drawing your shoulders back in just the right way to present that full, sensitive bosom." she lightly traced the finger in a slow circle bringing it back down in a slow arch, "Nowhere to run in the little metal box, and my reach is long. Would you like that? For me to push you face down into the corner here and sweep deep inside you?" she said, her voice warm and flowing like honey as she punctuated the question by bringing the finger down with a quick jerk, flicking her clit hard.

"I told you, I'm trying to focus." she said, though she smiled. Despite her teasing of the girl's drug addled imagination, "Shine" did chuckle a little to herself, apparently loosening up somewhat.

She let out a long breath as she pinned the guard to the ground, betting he wished her could do the same as she filled his mouth and nose with some of the substance in her. This was one of those occasions where being a hybrid was advantageous, you could breath through Ortix's mass, but Juniper was more rubbery than goo-like, not nearly permeable enough for air to seep through. It became apparent as his kicks got weaker and weaker, dropping a knee in the small of her back as she pulled his arm back and bound the other two it after Rhaine conveniently put him on the floor.

Once he was well and truly out, she flowed out of him long enough slap Rhaine a high five as she bent over so that she could reach the arms bound behind her back.

"I'm already getting weaker." she said with a sigh, "Jesus, my other half must do nothing but hunt for food if he burns through it this fast . . ." she muttered, opening up the guard's uniform and pulling it off of his chiseled physique leaving him in the elevator wearing a pair of boxers and a set of stainless steel cuffs.

"We might not have a lot of time left . . . you're American, right? You know how to use that thing?" she asked, nodding her head to indicate the gun as she let her hands spread thin and begin roaming over the guard's body, hoping to duplicate her little trick with Rhaine. He was a bigger fellow though . . . she hoped she had enough mass to pull it off convincingly.

Last edited by Juniper Modnar on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:55 pm

Oh, man, that sounded hot and scary at the same time. Rhaine forgot that Shine was affected by this drug and not quite herself.

“Point taken. But ...” She was uncertain as to what to say, adrenaline the only thing that allowed her to focus beyond that aphrodisiac.

“We got to keep it together. We've both been drugged and quite vulnerable. Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if whoever subjected you to this wants to see your limits before you cave but that's just a theory that I have.” What she did not say though was that while the girl was in this state she was willing to give her a pass but she did not for a few reasons. It could be construed as an invitation, a reason to do more as pleasing as that sounded to her drugged mind she knew that they both would regret it. Plus if she told her then Shine could cave all the more quicker.

Factor in the fact that the other girl might hate her too if she submitted like that, though to her drugged mind that sounded fucking fantastic! And with her feeling her clit being flicked Shine made he point.

“Yeah … A Colorado girl.” She looked at the gun. “Hey! Just because I am doesn't mean I know how to shoot a gun!” She smiled though. “It's just lucky for you that my dad was a military man before he re-entered civilian life.”

She explains what she can to Shine as she gives her a quick tutorial. She finds that a slight increase in her apparent mass can be done, nothing as drastic as the parent. Her body can bloat a little, not much but just enough.

The “lobby” had one way out a corridor to the left and right both ending in T intersections.

“They brought me down from the right passed a security station I think.”

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:44 am

Juniper bowed her head slightly as she worked. She might have expanded her reach somewhat, but she was no less meticulous than she had been when studying Rhaine earlier. She looked into his sagging, unconscious face, her fingers tracing over his nose, lips, and slightly jutting chin. She took her time, lightly kneading her fingers against his shoulders, chest, and arms . . . the man was fit, she wagered her did some weight lifting during his off hours, something to kill the time. His diet, however, was atrocious. She could almost taste the processed foods in the perspiration on his skin, making him a little softer, doughier than what his hobby might have sculpted him into. Too many nights with a bag of chips and a six pack, she wagered, leaning in a bit to slide one hand down the front of his boxers as the other explored his chest.

Her breathing was getting a little shorter, more mechanical as she kept her eyes focused on the downed guard, that small hungry smile gracing her lips again as she imagined the expression on his face if this man would wake up to find Rhaine's cute, innocent face looking smokily into his eyes as she jerked him off slowly. Her other hand kept up the important work, sweeping behind his back and down his parted legs, but her soft hand slowly traveled up and down along the length of his shaft, sweeping her fingers over the head and letting her smile spread as she found him growing hard reflexively under her touch. It was instinct talking, the creature lurking in the shadowy parts of her mind. She'd downed her prey, now she needed to eat, to recover the energy she'd expended on the hunt, and as her appetite was tied into sexual needs she found that her list of prey was, perhaps, a bit more flexible than her Other's.

It didn't take long. The man's body, after all, was completely relaxed and did nothing to resist as her fingers curled around him, and, as it soon became apparent, he was more than a little pent up from being assigned to an island spilling over with beautiful young women whom he was unallowed to touch. Juniper licked her lips slightly as she felt that member in her hand twitch warningly as the first muscular contraction rolled through his body, sweeping her index finger over the top of his head to redirect the stream as her came into her hand. She cooed encouragingly in his ear, smearing the length of his shaft with his own seed as she pumped him to make sure every drop was milked from his turgid member. Slowly, she brought her hand out of his soiled boxers, running her tongue greedily along her upheld palm before she caught a glimpse of Rhaine looking at her.

"What?" she asked, as if it were the most casual thing in the world. She traced her tongue up and between her fingers, meticulously lapping and suckling at her hand until it fairly shone with it's cleanliness. There was something there . . . he tasted divine in her current state, making her mouth and tongue tingle at the sensation. But she gained no strength, no aches vanished. He was empty calories, as far as her hybrid physiology was concerned. Well . . . that answered that question.

Sighing contentedly, she rolled her neck from one side to the other. Her body shuddered and rolled, expanding and stretching as she filled out to the dimensions that she'd just been so intimate with, openning her eyes. Still red, she hadn't gotten a good look at his face before smothering it under her stretched palm, but with no reflection she didn't truely notice. She ran a broad, masculine hand through short hair, nude as the day she'd been born as she shrugged towards Rhaine.

"And here I thought you Yanks were given a capgun the day after your pacifier."
she smirked, her smirk though his face wore it differently. The voice wasn't quite right, she sounded, perhaps, as the guard would have after someone had punched him in the throat, but she'd only barely heard the man speak at all. Not like Rhaine who she'd prompted into a bit of a monologue so that she could get the nuances of her speech down. Juniper picked up the uniform and began pulling it on quickly as she listened to Rhaine explain to her the proper methods of releasing a safety, aiming, and shooting the small calibre revolver that the guard had been carrying with him. In all honesty, she wasn't sure that pulling the trigger with something that had that kind of recoil was really the smartest idea with her own rubbery noodle arms behind it.

She switched the radio on and hung it from her belt with an easy smirk, her broad hand coming up to give Rhaine a firm smack on the ass and get her moving as she detailed the route she'd taken to get here. "Shine" fell in step behind her, never further than arm's reach though letting her walk herself.

"Eyes down, you tart. Don't want you offending your betters." she said, trying to sound a bit more brusque and indifferent, stepping into character, "Come on, step lively! Haven't got all day."

Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:19 pm

At first Rhaine thought that Shine was being real thorough … who was going to know this guy's package size? He knee ached from springing up so quick with the use of her hands she had placed all her weight on her knee and hopped up. It was rather awkward work but adrenaline had taken hold of her.

She looked away when she realized what Shine was doing but stifled any sort of interjection from sweeping past her lips though she went wide eyed. Well Shine had enough control to feast on the guards rather than her.

“Be quick,” she reminded though she did not look back affording her a little privacy by moving away. Bound as she is opening doors proves challenging though she comes back after a short while in case someone walks in they'd have a chance at some sort of bluff.

She could not help but glimpse at the journalist as she finished off the guard. “If you could see yourself now, Shine,” for Juniper was quite the site, her dimensions changed so if anyone walked in on them they'd notice one guy jerking off another. She just shook her head, it didn't matter they had to get going soon. Bucket Head wouldn't take long to reboot she guessed.

"We don't all know how to shoot guns. If my dad wasn't in the service I'd have had no clue."

“EEP!” The smack on her ass caused her to grin a little. “Hit me again and I'm telling Dani on you.”

This was an odd situation to be joking in but she got to moving. Following Shine's commands. Sure enough they passed a security room with various cameras, one showing the room downstairs, a hidden camera catching the fact that Tinman began moving again, probably running system checks. The room was otherwise empty and for the second time that day Shine heard the flushing of a toilet. Again she saw Gus excite a room too quick to have washed his hands.

He whistled wolfishly as he neared. “Lookie, lookie what do we have here?”

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:42 pm

"Oh?" Shine rumbled lowly, like a bucket of gravel in a tumble drier, "Hoping I can show her a few things?" she (he? How was she supposed to identify at the moment?) asked with a chuckle. She kept wearing that self-assured smile as she strode along in Rhaine's wake, letting little things like the way she leaned tell her when the next turn was coming while she focused on trying to walk with purpose. It wasn't an easy task, she almost regretted using that quick smack to set a brisk pace, even as that broad hand print shown pink against her pale skin. Her balance was all out of whack in this shape . . . she'd managed alright with the snakier form, but then her movements had been wholly inhuman. These where somehow familiar, and yet completely alien at the same time, the length of her stride, the high center of gravity, that infernal rubbing in the front of her pants. Geeze, was this how the other half lived?

She glanced into the open monitor room and noticed it completely devoid of staff. But not lacking in vital data, the metal man was on the move again. Not walking, not yet, but the electric wand had fallen from where she'd inserted it in his faceplate and he was clamping his claws together with purpose. That explained a few things, though she endeavored not to waste what little time she had left before her robot tormentor started tromping up behind her.

So, of course, she heard the flushing of a toilet ahead of her. She took a moment to straighten her back and square her shoulders, lightly settling two fingers against Rhaine's spine just below her shoulders to look as though she were more directly steering her. Sure enough, the men's room door opened ahead of her, and another uniformed man stepped into the hallway. Juniper's jaw squared slightly as she caught a glimpse of the man under that uniform, his pig eyes and chubby cheeks a more than familiar sight to her after the last day's events. Again it seemed he'd decided to bypass one of the basic tenants of hygiene.

"Hey man, you want to look, fine, but walk and talk huh?"
Juniper responded to the man's catcall. All at once it was apparent whom they owed their moment of grace to, Gus's lack of bladder control had a way of breaking in Juniper's favor, after all. If she could string him along just a bit, she might manage to give herself a few more crucial seconds. Of course, it occured to her, Gus's eyes may as well have been Rena's, so she didn't want him to follow too long either. Hopefully he'd move back to his post once he realized he wasn't getting a piece of Rhaine, but she didn't mind giving him a look either. If nothing else, she looked quite fetching with a light blush.

"There was some kinda problem in the theater, your base jumping bitch suffered a catastrophic cohesion failure. They're trying to scoop her back together now." she lifted her shoulder slightly, "So, looks like it's catch and release for this one. No other tests that need a li'l guinea pig scheduled for today." If Gus thought that she was just going to let him grab a handful of Rhaine, however, he was going to be in for a rood surprise. She was more than ready to grab his wrist and push him back, she knew he was in the dog house as far as his keeper was concerned, a fact she was more than ready to leverage to protect her charge from undue harassment.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:18 am

Rhaine considered. While Shine was a monster she would give her a pass though she was totally blind to her true appearance as of the moment. She grinned a little as she glanced over her shoulder.

“Well, I'm sure Dani would appreciate you saving me … but if you're just going to keep smacking me, maybe she'll have to show you how it's done,” she teased. She had of course always differed to Dani in these things. If her lover got to messing around with someone she introduced then Rhaine would follow suit or leave it alone as the case may be. Midnight had joined them once though Rhaine was still unsure how Dani took that, not sure if her lover did things because she was being rather playful that day or actually wanted to do things.

When Gus arrived on the scene he grepped Rhaine's chin, the girl whimpering as he lifted her features up and twisted them one way, then another.

“Don't you wish we could just take one of these little whores and just fuck them silly, Burt?”

He fell into step and while his duties meant getting back to the security room he walked with the pair up to the corner wanting to fill the girl as he filled his though about six ways from Tuesday how he'd take this little bitch.

Gus watched her keenly though without touch. “Oh? A pity, Rena's going to b pissed about that, she's not dead is she? I heard that they were suppose to test out the two serums today but if they haven't gone through the one with success … well they won't move on to the gas test if the liquid one failed. Lucky for this one, I would have thought to use her afterward in such a state but if the other girl is all goop.”

Then to Rhaine, “looks like you're fucking lucky day. After a small wipe they'll send you back. Aegir's not that way though, he and Rena are there ...” he points in the opposite direction.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:31 am

Shine opened her mouth to make some wise crack about voyeurism to Rhaine, but then the door opened and she cut herself off somewhat forcefully. She forced a somewhat wicked grin as Gus asked whether or not she wished she could take hold of some of the students on the island and thoroughly plunder their bodies. Of course, at the moment, she was practically crafted for such desires, so she could sympathize just a bit.

"Fuck yeah." she said, showing some teeth, then she gave Rhaine a little push, "Well, maybe not this one. I mean, shit, the last person in there freaking melted, man. Not sure how I feel about sticking my dick in that."

"Eh, it's hard to say. The machines are still picking up brain activity, but her beta waves have checked out. Intense Gamma activity though . . . they're thinking her brain is trying to put itself back together from nothing. 'Course, she does that, there's no telling what the fuck she's going to look like if she attempts self reintegration. Could be the Doc all over again." she shrugged her shoulders to indicate it was beyond her pay grade, "They're trying to induce a hypnotic trance via targeted sound waves now, hoping to bring her back via Ortix's genetic memory." Of course, all of that was a load of bull constructed from the loosest of sci-fi techno babble Juniper could string together. That said, it was probably enough to fool Gus, just not necessarily anyone who might be listening in through his senses.

"Izzat so?"
Juniper said as Gus indicated the direction where she might find Aegir and Rena, "Thanks for the tip-off. Dispatch gave me the wrong damned door number." she said, though she nonchalantly unholstered the pistol from her belt as she talked. As he pointed her in the proper direction, she raised the gun up over her head and brought the pistol grip down into the back of Gus's head looking to knock him out while he was unaware.

What the hell is Aegir doing down here?
she thought to herself. Rena had said that she'd pulled in a ringer to empty out her brain. She supposed old squid-lips could certainly manage that feat, though the irony of her calling in the very information source she'd been trying to squeeze out of Juniper was enough to make her smirk.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:59 am

“I'd like nothing more than to fuck one of these sluts and show her what a real man is like but you're probably right, no telling what they did to her so I wouldn't want to take that sort of risk.” Gus shook his head, though they'd be nothing better than fucking one of these little sluts senseless. As far as he knew one was given the Ortix strain the other was suppose to get the Lurker one but he only heard gossip and was told only what he needed to know.

Now Gus wasn't a science guy so all this psycho babble was fairly effective, he just glossed over the majority of it.

Unsuspecting in was night night for Gus as he was struck and collapsed on the floor leaving her with a sea of questions. It seemed that Gus had ruined the surprise, or at least some of it.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:43 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next