View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Caught in the Sea (for Yuki) 

She gasped letting out a loud moan, her thoughts suddenly vanished only pleasure remaining, her suit was getting wet from something other then the sea water, her tiny clit pressed against the thin suit throbbing a little bit with each hard grind of the creatures black tongue.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:24 am
Profile YIM

Cukoo could suddenly taste the young girl's sweet juices flowing from her body, a taste which only drove the rough tongue to grind against her body harder. The black tongue rubbed and pressed tightly inbetween her legs, trying to take it more of the sweet taste through the wet swimsuit. The thick tentacles around her breasts began to squeeze and tighten faster around her soft flesh, pulling and tugging over and over on her mounds of flesh through the thin swimsuit.

Slowly, two thin tentacles began to extend out from Cukoo's mouth, sliding towards the young girl and wrapping around the top straps to her wet swimsuit. The tentacles slowly began to pull the thin straps down her shoulders as the thick tentacles continued to squeeze around her soft breasts.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:33 am

She bit down hard on her bottom lip letting out louder moans trembling a bit now. Feeling the suit slowly being pulled down she was powerless to stop it as it moved further down her breasts bounce free of the tight wet swimming suit now exposed to the beast.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:54 am
Profile YIM

The thin tentacles pulled her swimsuit past her breasts slowly, letting the soft mounds of flesh bounce over the top of her wet swimsuit. Her hard tits poke high off her chest as Cukoo's thick tentacles began to squeeze her exposed breasts harder than before, massaging her soft skin over and over again. Cukoo's tongue began to penetrate her body slightly through the thin fabric, trying to take it as much of her sweet juices as it could.

The thin tentacles continued to pull her swimsuit lower down her slender body, sliding it past her belly button and waist. Her body was almost completely bare as Cukoo gazed up and down it. She had one of the most beautiful bodies the massive blob had ever seen, and he longed to take all of her sexual juices.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:05 am

She trembled a bit blushing heavily embarassed by her own loud passionate moans tencing up her breasts shook a little as the tentacles teased them her tiny pink nipples like pebbles now. Meanwhile she had completely soaked through the crotch of the swimsuit with her sweet nectar.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:17 am
Profile YIM

Gazing at the young girl's reaction, Cukoo knew she would soon give in to the lust filling her body. His thin tentacles slowly pulled her swimsuit past her hips and legs, yanking the wet swimsuits from her body and tossing it back towards the beach. The massive blob stared long and hard at the lovely sight before him, the young girl's body squirming and flexing in his grasp as she blushed deeply.

The thick tentacles around her breasts began to squeeze much harder and faster, squeezing and massaging her soft flesh while twisting and rolling around her breasts, flicking her hard pink tits as they twisted around her. Cukoo sent two thin tentacles out from his mouth and lashed them around the girl's lovely hips, slowly pulling her legs apart and displaying her bare sex in front of him. His rough tongue pressed hard up against tight body, trying to take as much of her delicious juices as it could.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:59 am

Her cheeks burning red by now, her mind very faintly trying to resist but her body seemed to have given in completely, letting out aloud moans as he attacked her poor breasts, her lower lips almost flowing with her juices by now.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:16 am
Profile YIM

Cukoo's long tongue absorbed more and more of the sweet juices flowing from her tight sex, penetrating her body deeper with each passing moment. His rough tongue grinded and rubbed against her clit hard as it tried to take in as much of the sweet nectar as possible. As his dark eyes gazed up and down her lovely body, Cukoo knew she would soon be ready to receive everything he had to give her.

The thick tentacles around her breasts began to double their efforts, squeezing and tightening around her skin while twisting and pulling on her chest. Her hard tits rose and fell off her lovely body as the thick tentacles squeezed her soft breasts, priming her body to be filled with complete lust.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:37 pm

Her arms flexed a little giving a last straining effort to move but it was useless, then it gave out again. she opened her eyes looking over her body as he continued to assult her, her breasts bouncing a little bit with each squeeze, her lower lips starting to drool a little but only for a short time before it was all licked up. "a..ahhn.." she cryed out a little bit as she reached her first climax sending a rush of her juices over his tongue.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:26 pm
Profile YIM

Cukoo could suddenly taste the sweet release of the young girl's orgasm, her sweet jucies flowing down his tongue as it continued to rub and grind against her clit, absorbing as much of the delicious nectar as it could. The massive blob knew she was now ready to receive all of what he had to offer her.

A new tentacle slowly began to grow from Cukoo's body, forming into his massive phallus. The thick shaft was huge, nearly two and a half feet long and three inches wide, forming a very familiar looking head on the end of it. The massive cock slowly extended towards the girl's lovely body as two thin tentacles shot out from Cukoo's mouth, lashing around her hips and slowly pulling her legs apart. As his tongue continued to penetrate her body over and over, her hips were pulled almost as wide as they could go as the thick phallus inched ever closer to her lovely body. The thick tentacles around her breasts began to squeeze as tight as they could as Cukoo stared at her flexing and squirming body. It would not be long now...

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:05 am

Panting heavily her vision blurring for a moment as she climaxed, trembling her eye sight returning only to see the huge cock forming before her eyes then slowly start to head for her body shaking her head she cryed out "NO! I..Its to big y..You'll split me in two!"

Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:24 am
Profile YIM

The massive blob laughed loudly as his thick phallus inched closer to her tight sex. His tongue grinded and rubbed over and over against her small sex, absorbing her delicious juices as the black blob leaned in close to the young girl and said, "it probably is too big, but that will not stop me."

The thick tentacles around her breasts squeezed with no end in sight, pulling and tugging on her soft flesh and lifting her hard tits high off her chest. The lovely sight was almost too much for Cukoo to take. He had to force himself into the tight girl's body and fill her completely.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:51 am

she trembled lightly tears swell in her eyes terrified she closed her eyes tight she couldnt watch it enter her, and suddenly her body seemed to relax, as if that huge thing coming towards her turned off her sex drive, she blinked narrowing her eyebrows, that was it he was after something so all she had to do was resist, as hard as that could be...

Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:04 am
Profile YIM

Cukoo suddenly felt the young girl trying to resist what was happening to her, the sweet juices flowing from her body slowing down. "It won't be that easy," laughed the massive blob as his tongue suddenly drove deep into her tight sex. The massive phallus shook with anticipation, mere inches from the young girl as Cukoo's rough tongue grinded and pressed tightly against her clit, diving deeper into her body with each passing moment.

The thick tentacles lashed around her breasts worked her soft flesh faster, squeezing and pulling on her soft mounds as her hard tits rose and fell on her chest. Cukoo knew she would resist what was happening to her, but not for long. Soon, she would yearn to be filled by his thick phallus.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:36 am

She bit her lip hard cutting into her soft lips, a bit of blood dripped down her chin from it. She tried her best to resist untill slowly the juices stopped flowing refusing to take that huge thing in her, she knew he would get something inside whether she liked it or not but at least she wouldnt take that much, she couldnt, her passage wasnt nearly that long.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:43 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next