View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 8:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Inqusitive (for Octavia) 

Post Re: Inqusitive (for Octavia)
As Octavia came down from her orgasm she realized that the creature had suddenly stopped and pulled out of her wet sex. The young royal let out a gasp as she felt her nether lips clamp down on it one more time. Her entire body was turned around and Her Highness thought she was going to be dropped to the ground. Soon however it became clear that the creature had her around so that it could get better access to the Trixian royal. She could not see from that angle that they were approaching the hive.

Soon the creatures legs returned to the pink haired royal's body as legs once again began to massage and play with her breasts. Another focused that she was her special pearl as the young Trixian could only look at the massive phallus pressed against her quivering folds. Octavia let out a loud moan as her head jerked upward as the creature's member pushed deep into the young royal's sex.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:00 am

Taking full advantage of this moment the Ashlyn plunged back into the warmth of her tight sex, it rubbing her breasts and clit in time as it descended from those lofty heights. A leg moves off of her breast as it's mouth moves against the orb, mandibles against the orb applying the subtle pressures there.

A strange tongue like protrusion sweeps out over her nipple, sticky in texture though the drone continues to descend as in a matter or minutes they would be back at the hive.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:12 am

Octavia moaned as the creature pulled out and thrusted back into her velvet folds once more, it continued to rub her breasts and special pearl. The young royal was fortunate that she could see how quickly they were dropping down towards the ground, or the hive that was coming into view.

The pink haired royal could only watch as a strange tongue appeared from the creature's mouth and began to sweep over one of her breasts. [color=Pink]Ahhhh....p-please....it f-feels funny...ohhh....

Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:40 am

But it did not stop, rather it sought to keep her mind deluded and quiet distracted as it flew them here with incredible speed. The light of day vanished, replaced by the dim light that surrounded them.

Occasionally she could spy an Ashlyn making it's way about the tunnels by the light of dim florescent glowing blue moss. The hive where the bulk of the Ashlyn resided.

And while most of the tunnels were smaller the Ashlyn stayed in the larger one and followed the twists and turns of the other tunnels. It was amazing what the bugs could do in such short time though their workers had been extremely dedicated they could not take all the credit themselves.

They had used some Ashen tech in carving out their tunnels for the Ashlyn in large numbers were brilliant though their shared minds.

Soon Octavia lands on her back, the member stabbing into her retracts, mid coitus, the drone finished it's assignment and leaves the Princess there, flying off and leaving her in the dimly lit chamber, Ashlyn workers all about gathering up various live stock that a larger, the largest Ashlyn by far, the size of a large horse, injects them with eggs and the workers draw them off to bring them into chambers.

Since the Trixian had no males the Queen had to be some what inventive, soon they would find something capable of incubating their eggs.

Octavia had been laid before the Queen, workers restraining her with green slime then carrying out their duties. Standing next to the Queen was her mouth piece, he Hel'Corian pilot who she controlled. The pilot looked at her, please with what he had witnessed thus far.

“Greetings Princess. You are now under the hospitality of the Ashlyn. I extend you the privilege of being our quest for an indefinite period.”

Character Listing

Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:32 am

Octavia was still caught up in her gasps and moans that she did not notice how close the two traveled to the ground. It was then that the pair plunged into a dark place that was only lite by a dim light.

Soon the pair was moving rapidly through the tunnels, the drone by some sort of instinct or intelligence deftly travelling from one tunnel entrance to the next. The poor royal could only scream as she was being taken rapidly through the hive against her will.

Octavia soon found herself being placed on the floor as the creature pulls out of her and flies off. The pink haired princess could not really see much in the dimly lit chamber. But before she could act she found herself covered in green slime pinning the young royal to the floor.

Even as she struggled. A giant creature wallked up to observer her. Next to the creature was a Hel'Corian pilot who seemed to waiting for instructions. It was then that pilot turned and looked over the helpless Princess caught in the cement like bonds of the green slime.

W-why did you take me here. I demand to be released at once!

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:52 am

“Demand? And if we refuse just how would you expect to carry out any such threat you could bestow, Princess?” the Hel'Corian relayed as the mouth piece that the Queen was using. Animals of all sorts still being brought into the chamber to be injected with eggs, workers securing them down after carrying them in either alone or by a small group depending on the size of the creature.

“Your people will not take unnecessary risks with you here. They might send a rescue team but they will not do something as drastic as using a bomb.” The pilot gave her naked body a once over that indicated that he himself was looking and that the Queen did not prevent him from maching that glance, either her control wasn't that strong or she did not care to restrict him from looking.

“The Ashlyn have laid claim to this world and we are here to take it for ourselves.” The Queen and pilot regarded the restrained royal.

Character Listing

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:53 pm

Octavia was frustrated when the Hel'Corian pointed out the obvious, it was true that she had no way to carry out any threat upon the creatures that held her now. In fact, she was literally at their mercy even as they brought more creatures in the room to be used to make more of their kind.

The alien explained that she is there to ensure that the Trixian simply don't blow the hive out of existence. That would require the Trixian military to take more delicate solutions if they want to rescue their princess.

The young Trixian could not help but notice how the pilot continued to look over her body. She struggled a bit but simply could not move while covered in the slime. You will never get away with this!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:44 pm

The Queen chuckled through the pilot. “Get away with this? We already have. Surely your people won't take drastic measure with you here, not at first anyway and by the time they'd consider it matters will be much too late to resolve that way.

“They will fin themselves overwhelmed if they try to invade this far into the Hive, surrounded on all sides which leaves an infiltration team or two which we can easily deal with.

“This world is rather pathetic. There is little here but we are most interested in the Ashen technology you have used. We will acquire that as soon as the scourge of your people have been removed.”

The pilot was still letting his gaze wander over her as the Queen spoke through him. She doubted she could control the Princess. How demoralizing it would be if the Princess showed back up leading a troop of Ashlyn, the Trixians wouldn't realize it was the Queen leading through her but this one seemed to be resistant to the ability to alter perceptions though the other Trixians seemed susceptible.

“I shall give you to this pilot if you do not tell me where the Ashen machine is and how you have thwarted our manipulations.” The Queen was straight to the point but she had to be, the Ashlyn lived such a short time though they breed quickly and would be more of a menace if the bulk of them were not engaged in battle with the Ashen save for a few Colonies like this Hive.

Character Listing

Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:31 pm

The Ashlyn queen simply chuckled through the pilot as she answered the Trixian princess's threat. It was clear that that Trixian people would not do anything that would harm Her Highness especially since there was so few royal left.

Scourge of my people. We have not done anything to you. This is not even your technology that. We were minding our own business when you invaded.

The pilot again looked back over her naked body, looking at her with a lust that the young woman that he would like nothng more that to ravish this trapped pink haired beauty. She struggled to move while being trapped in the green slime but she had no way of freeing herself. It was quite pointless to struggle at this point.

I am afraid, I cannot tell you. My people would have begun to move the machine as soon as you failed to capture it. Octavia looked at the queen with serious intent. It is way too dangerous for you to capture it and and they would move to protect the people and move them and the equipment as quickly as possible off the planet.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:19 am

The Queen was displeased of course. Displeased that this whole invasion ended in failure. The Ashlyn wanted the Ashen tech but these creatures valued the indivusal over the collective. It was an odd concept to get around for the Hive was most important. If thousands had to be sacrificed to save the Hive they would do so without hesitation.

"Such is regrettable for you your Highness." The pilot chuckled again as workers approached spewing forth a clear slime that neutralized the green. They smeared her with it as well as the surrounding goop, the substance becoming less sticky.

"Unfortunately for you, off planet isn't really telling the Queen the location of the Ashen tech. All that was the Ashen's is now there's." He approach, a malicious gleam in his eyes as he envisioned how he was going to take the beauty before him, his shadow looming upon her as he stepped forward with a grin on his features.

Character Listing

Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:23 am

If the creature was displeased, the Princess could not tell from her face, she would be able to tell from the pilot from whom the Queen seem to be in control of as she used him to talk. Octavia still did not like how the workers suddenly turned to approach her.

The pilot chucked as the workers began to spray a clear looking slime all over the royal's nude body. The young woman could feel her arms being able to move a bit in the sticky green slime she was stuck in.

The pilot moved towards the glistening Trixian, N-no stay back....I order y-you stay back... The Princess struggled move back from the Hel'corian that was almost on top of her. She could only hope she could get her feet and arms free from the slime before it was too late.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:02 am

If she were an Ashlyn she would have picked up on the emotions of the Queen through the change in her pheromone levels. She was impassive, at least her physical body could not display emotion well. It was through the agitation of the workers and through the pilot that Octavia learned just how much emotion was behind it.

“Order me? I am not one of your underlings Princess," the pilot stated as he look at her body the slime glistening over her features as her arms and legs became free. Fortunately had he proceeded too quick he could have gotten ensnare in the slime so he waited for the time being until her limbs were free which told him it was safe to proceed.

This was going to be messy but enjoyable.

“Resist and I'll take you up the ass, though a slut like you probably will like that. On your back, now, there is no use in resisting Princess.”

Character Listing

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:19 am

The pilot was less that impressed by the threats and demands of the Trixian royal on the floor. She struggled to pull her glistening body free of the slime that covered her arms and legs. Already the pilot was on top of her ready to take her as she finally had gotten her legs and arms free as she try to stand up before he could pin her to the ground.

You wouldn't dare. You will stay away from me.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:42 am

So she was going to resist, very well. A smirk sweeps over his features as she tries to stand. He attempts to push her down at the shoulders but hos hands slides down her slimy arms.

The pilot grins. He shakes his head slight as he rubs his finger tips over his shirt, his eyes drawing in her frame then he grins again content in having her as he had claimed.

Octavia managed to get to her feet, the Hel'Corian pilot grabbing at her again, his excitement evident he is all too aware that the slime makes gripping her a little tougher though he is above striking her jaw forcefully after a brief moment as their eyes meet.

“I won't ask you again...” He means business as he strikes her hard with a back hand to the jaw, hard enough to stagger her back as he proceeds for, his arousal evident as he unzips his pants showing her just how thick and large he is. He is throbbing eagerly.

“I'll be nice. Suck it and I'll let you choose which hole I'm going to violate. If you don't I'll take both now.”

Character Listing

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:00 am

Octavian had struggled to feet even as the pilot attempted to keep her down. The Princess could fel his hands slide down her arms, her body kinda surprised by nice it felt from the affects of the slime.

This seemed to only excite the pilot as he wiped the slime off his hands as he looked at her glistening naked frame one more time and simply smiled.

The Trixian royal somehow had managed to get to her feet and the pilot once more attempted to grap her only for her slimy body to slip out of his grasp. He hit her the jaw for that.

What do you think you are... The Trixian is hit again across her jaw. The Pink Princess stumbled back from the hit as she grabbed her jaw. Her highness then saw him begin to unzip his pants to reveil the huge throbbing member.

Y-you are going to make me do that?

Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next