View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 New Toy (for Nail) 

Post New Toy (for Nail)
Rahja IV. They set down at the space port on the planet that had been a refuge for all manner of scum. Smugglers, pirates, the works. These were people that did not wish to be found though there was a good deal of bounty hunters here looking for their marks.

Fafner came to her cell, opening it and casting his eyes over her naked body, pupil less white eyes gazing out at her, his eyes sweeping over her naked form. She looked sweet enough to eat in a figure of speaking.

He considered fucking her again though he was slightly aroused as he gazed at her, his cock stiffening slightly as he considered their arrangement. His mind reached into hers then, this was a short term solution, he used a telepathic attack against her making her addicted to him that if she was separated from him for more than twenty minutes she would return to his side.

So even if she did manage to escape she would come back before long with the “suggestion” he added to her. He bid her to rise and approach presenting her with a collar that had a single bell attached to the simple black leather strip. There was a hook at the back where a leash could be attached if so desired.

Put this on.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Post Re: New Toy (for Nail)
Nail got her self into some serious trouble this time. Never shoud she have made that deal. offering her self as payment wasnt worth this hell that is driving her mad. That deal simply sealed her fate with Fafner, and now she had to be his slave and do what ever he ask of her no matter how hidious the idea. The idea made her sick to her stomic as the only thing on her mind was a means of escape or even a way to end Fafner once and for all.

Nail thought of all this as she rested, laying down on her belly naked with in her cell, breasts pressed agiest the cold steel floor and her headrestingon her slender arms while Nails cheeks where reder the ever in a constant blush of embaressed shame. It was befor Nail perked up hearing the familure swoosh of a door and in walked Fafner, opening her cell door then jesting with his hand for her sit up. as Nail with no choice did fallowed by a sharp tiggling pain in the back of head forcing Nail to worrie.

With a sigh Nail slowly sat up off her stomic, wrapping her arms over her breasts pressing them agiest her chest while rising to her knees befor him trying to avoid direct eye contacted with her new cruel master.

It was then a look of confused crossed Nails features, he held out a black leather callor with a little bell that jiggled and jaggled as he held it out to her, dangling it infront of her face asking her to put it on. With no choice Nail blushed and biteher tounge want to speak out but only reached up taking the callor hesitantly befor dropping her arms letting her breasts be seen by her master as she wrapped the callor around her slender neck.

All this made Nail wonder why but she was sure that awnser was going to be reealed soon weather she wanted to find out or not.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Good. She obeyed though even he could taste her disgust and regret. Of course he did not care and in the future if he sensed that he would have to punish her in some fashion. White eyes watched the fullness of her breasts as she complied, his mouth tendrils twitching to form a cruel grin.

Indeed he could be cruel. He could be kind too if he saw it fit. As a reward for complying with him he would grant her a few concessions. Of course if he were angered then she'd pay in some fashion. Right now all this was simple enough, put the collar on which he heard jingle and jangle with each movement.

A leash materialized in his hand. In truth he was altering her perceptions so she and all affected onlookers would see the leash that he clipped onto the back of the collar.

I never understood those pet owners that dressed their pets in miniature clothes and what not. But if you behave then I might purchase some. We are going to take a little walk. You are not to speak at all, bark, meow, I do not really care but no words. Words will get you punished.

On your knees Pet. Now let's go for a walk.

He lead her by the leash always ensure that she were behind him, the pair getting a number of stares as they made their way along a rather busy boulevard Fafner not caring what ruffians were gazing at her as they made their way along.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:31 pm

The callor around her neck jinggled and janggled with each movment, no matter how slight it was, barly turning caused it to chime as Nail blushed knowing what this thing around her neck symbolized befor she glared back up at Fafner hearing him speak only to have her heart sink afther hear his idea.

"w-wait a-a walk? b-but I-I!" Nail said in objection befor suddenly a leash materialized in his hand connecting to the callor around her neck as the poor agent felt as thow she was roughly tugged forward by the harness forcing her to crawl forward on her hands and knees out of her cell. Tring to resist, Fafner didnt give her the time to stand as he lead her threw his ship, even tho Nail tried to get up off all fours only tohave him jerk the leash making her fall back on to her hands and kness forcing Nail to crawl like an animal out of his ship and down the louding ramp as the momment she got a gimpse of sun light so did dozens if not hundreds of onlookers get a glimpse of her.

Fafner decided to further her ever growing embaressment and humilliation by pairaided her around, down a very busy street, naked and callored to show she was owned, all while onlookers stared and pointed taking in the sight of poor Nail at her lowest. The humiliation was getting to her as Nail hunging her head in her naked shame, blushing at this humiliating excersise, feel theweight of embaressment, being forced crawl around like a pet as she gritted and grinded her teeth as that shame slowly turning into anger. Stopping suddenly Nail quit crawling as she quickly stude up glaring at Fafner with angry tear filled eyes, while tring her best to cover her up her nakedness with her hands. "This is enough!.. y-you cant treat me this way!! t-this isnt right!! I'm not some trophy to be pairaided around!!!"

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:34 pm

He glared at her … she was doing so well to up to this point though he could sense her embarrassment, her humiliation as he took her about. The plethora of stares cast her way had been too much for her after a time of enduring it.

Fafner jerks on the leash and while it is illusionary he jerks her head down telekinetically. He brings her to her knees as his white eyes glare at her.

I own you now or are you forgetting that? Without question you shall do as I command or suffer … and you were doing so well to but now Nail, it is time for a reminder, let's check in with your favorite Hel'Corian …

He caressed the side of her face still exerting enough pressure on her to keep her upon her hands in knees as he once more enters into her mind ...

Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:10 pm

She is in the same place, naked and wearing a collar, though it is Ven holding that leash and not Fafner. She is back on her home world it seems that or there are a lot of He'Corians here all of a sudden.

“Let's go!” He jerks on that collar showing that he will not be denied as he brings her to a park. There are other Hel'Corians here, some collared but in clothes unlike her. Male and female. Ven sweeps his gaze over the park and approaches one of the owners of the ugliest male he finds. Bad body odor, biggest, bred more for strength than anything.

“I am looking to breed this one before she gets to old and was curious choosing your pets strength entwined with the speed of my own ...” he begins, a grin curling up on the features of his face.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Nail grunted as she was forced to her knees below him. Nail glared back up at him anger in her eyes as she wrapped her hands around the lease (well atleast where she thought it was). " There is stil a line and your going to far!!" Nail yelled at him befor she blushed. Nail noticed all the attention they where getting as they where drawing a small crowed but befor she could saw another word Fafner pushed her back down onto her hands and knees caressing her cheek befor suddenly the world around her melted and her heart sank in fear know what this was as Nail looked around in fear. "N-NO NO!NO!NO! NOT AGIN PLEASE NOT AGIN!!"

When the darkness finilly faded and every thing was clear Nail looked around, this place was familure, it was Hel'cor and itbhad a familure face. Holding her leash Nail was greeted by none other then Ven as Nail glared up at him in fear of the last time Fafner cast her into this nightmare world with him. Ven tugged the leash and forced Nail to move forword as Ven lead her threw the streets of this dark shadow of her home world but somthing was diffrent. She saw other Hell'corians being pairaided around like pets on leashes, they where slaves and thats what made Nail disbelive this as reality. Hel'corians didnt keeps slaves, atleast not in this fassion but in this twisted warped reality Faner made it so as the illusionary Ven dragged her to a park where he aproched another person to chat and pointed out he wanted to breed her with the other Hel'corian. Nail looked up at Ven a fearful look in her eye as she shaked her head no to this all. "W-why? I-I...N0 I'M NOT DOING THIS!!" Nail shouted as she stude up grabbing the leash to tugg away from Ven.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:46 pm

He determined where the line was or if it indeed existed. Right now though it was important that she learned that, the quicker the better. He could be cruel when he had to, he didn't care if she learned the easy way or the hard way as long as she had learned.

It was a mistake cutting the former agent a little slack given her outburst though it was interesting that when discipline came up he shifted to Ven in her mind, the first time it had appeared so natural and this time he needed Hel'Corians so he drew upon her memories again.

When she got up and tried to move away he gave a tug on the leash, in truth a hard telekinetic pull that drove her back to the ground.

“Do not forget hour place Slave,” tentacles wrapped about her wrists as she was pinned to the ground as others grasp her legs. “Now, fuck her. Fill her up regardless of what she says.”

The man grinned and knelt between her thighs uncaging an insanely large member. He crawled forward, the tip of his throbbing against her folds. He smelled bad though he began by seizing a breast and licking against the nipple.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Nail tugged back on the leash as hard as she coud, gripping the cord tightly befor Vens last forcful pull forced the enslaved agent back onto her knees below him. Nail gazing up angry and afraid into his eyes still clutching and tugging agiest her end of the leash. "W-what place! you forced into...auhh!! NO LET GO!! let..auh.. GO!!" Nail defiently shouted back pulled agiest her leash befor the a pair tenticles snatched her arms forcing them apart despite Nails strength while other went for her slender legs.

The tenticles forced Nail down onto her back, spreading her out on the cold hard ground while giving her little room to struggle, it let Nail completly open for what was next. "Aurhh!! N-NO S-STOP!! THIS... ITS SICKNING!!" Nail screamed agin pulling onher binds to get away as the sight of the other hulking Hel'corian crawling over with a ceepy grin sent chills up and down her spin afther being rendered helpless. Settling between her thighs Nail gasped gritting her teeth as she felt him tease her sex with his impossibly huge member befor a blush fallowed by a shy moan as the beast like man began licking her breast giving Nail goose bumps all over. "AUH!! N-NO!! VEN STOP THIS... AUH HES LICKING MY.. MY!!!" Nail cried wincing as she watched him molest her as Nail shook her head negitvily at the thought of this whole situation remainbering this was all fake only it felt so real.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Those tentacles that had burst t through the earth held her fast as she squirms and tests her restraints. They were quite strong holding her down as the male crawls over her. Licking at a breast he hovers there almost impossibly big against her.

When he gets his body to betray her he rills her nipple between his thumb and forefinger as his lips seal over the first. His BO is strong in her nostrils, as strong as the shaft poised against her, a shaft that gives one powerful thrust stopping only because she is forced to take him to the root. His hips slapping against her own as he comes at her again and again shaping her pussy out forcefully against him.

“Ugh,” already she feels him twitching and throbbing against her as he races forward.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Nail blushed as the other hel'corian hovered over her, knelling inbetween her thighs while playing with both her sensitive nipples. Feeling one get twisted and pulled while the other got licked and playfully nibbled forcing Nail to arched and cried beneath him. The other hel'corian climbing over and them bthing being so close gave Nail a good smell of his body oder causing her face to twist and nose to scrunch up. "Auh... n-no get off me!! Y-YOU STINK NO!!" Nail shouted at him but her please feel on deaft ears as befor she knew it the brutish looking hel'corian was teasing her sex with his impossibe hudge member.

"Aghh d-dont!! d-dont do it!!" Nail cried and stuggled beneath him, twisting and turning on her back while pulling on her binds to get free, but it was too late the brute forcfully and powerfully thrusted his hips home into her sex with out giving poor Nail time to ready her self.

""EEHHK!!!" Nail gritting her teeth befor screaming loudly as she was forced to take the brutes entire member into her clit agin and agin with powerful thursts making Nail bounch and moan agiest him being forced to ride this out.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:17 pm

Her pleas had been not as the man above her had not been listening to her. Her cunt was nice and tight around him as he felt her stretch out around him, her breasts swaying as he pushed forcefully inside her, filling her as he brutally fucked her.

He had not cared that she was not wet before this though his dick chaffed a bit at their union this certainly felt good as he jabbed her again and again already throbbing within her. If she were paying attention the two owners were speaking, at this stage small talk.

How long each had their respective pets for instance, how often Ven fucked the shit out of her for if he has a piece of ass like that he would do so often.

“Would you like to fuck her too? She has to learn her place after all and it already looks as if your Pet has approached this with a bit too much enthusiasm.”

After a moment Ven as calling to her.

“Nail dear, this man is going to fuck you next so pace yourself.”

Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:53 pm

The sandy blond agent moaned loudly as the brutish Hel'corian man fucking her now did so roughly and uncaringly. His thrusts hard and fast making Nails body bounch and her breasts sway with each and every thrust into her abused sexy young body. Nail did however glare up at the fake Ven and the master of this brute who was roughly taking her and she was unable to make out what they where saying over the sound of his grunts and her passionate cries of pain but afther amomment Ven called to her loud enough for her to hear but Nail was still just a little distracted.

Nodding her head at Vens order quickly as she still struggled agiest her bounds while moaning loudly. "AHUHH!! O-OK! AUH!!...OK VEN!" Nail cried as she moaned loudly her pain slowly beging to mix with pleasure as she allready was breaking a sweat her body beeding up droplets of sweat on this hot start to a allready hot day.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:48 am

She learned quick enough it had seemed though she didn't have much of a choice it had not taken her long to understand that submission got results. Once she accepted this the pain of her tormentor ended as he lets out a deep groan, filling her with his seed and drawing back from her with a gasp.

The lesson was learned quick enough although she did defy him earlier and she still had to realize just how hopeless that this was. If she just accept things they could be so much better and while he relented somewhat the lesson was far from over as the owner of the Pet positions himself between her thighs, the fragrances of colons emitting from his body as he unleashed himself, large though not nearly as large or thick he throbs as he bends down.

His tongue sweeping over a nipple, swirling against it as she feels the very tip of his sex against her own as he hovers there barely kept apart from spearing right into her heated core.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Nail cried out in horrible pleasure as she too was forced over the edge into extisy cumming with the brutish Hel'corian fucking her as she moan twords the sky befor collapsing on her back panting heavily.

Nail rest wasnt long for as her last tormentor left her a secound egurly took his place, possioning him self between her thighs only to tease her making Nail gasp and roll side to side as her breast was engulfed by the brutes owner, licking her nipple like a loli pop making Nail shiver and blush up at him. "Ahhuh n-no...dont please... dont... s-stop..."Nail mummbled under her breath as she weakly pulled agiest her binds.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 257 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next