View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Too Sweet (for Midnight) 

Post Re: Too Sweet (for Midnight)
She nods . “I think it was a cry for help, to get attention. The eating disorders, the cutting … the delusions came next and I was locked away for a bit. My meads played around with for a bit until I was finally released though through it all I never got the attention I was seeking.”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:53 pm

"I took a more... Direct... Route to dealing with people that annoyed me. I just hated them more and more, until finally..." Midnight makes a choking sound, as she grins and draws a finger along her neck. "They never found proof of who did it. And they'll never know. I'm sure a good little girl like you won't tell anyone, right". She punctuates this with an even more sinister grin and a pat on Daphnee's head. "Right?"

TehMorganator (n);
See also; Sociopath, Pervert, Narcissist.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:02 pm

That is a little frightening though she doesn't know if the girl is kidding or not. “No need to worry. Everyone ignores me save for Vera and she's interested in me showing her what I've learned here and not gossip or the like I pick up unless it might pertain to someone braking the rules so pre-Shokushu is pretty safe it just won't come up unless you go running around killing people here and you come under suspicion you need not worry about it.”

Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Midnight, back to her usual self, sighs. "I don't know why I brought that up. If, hypothetically, I did need someone killed, though, do you know anyone I can contact?"

"Right, the biscuits are ready!" Midnight hands the oven gloves to Daphnee. "I'm not good with hot trays and reaching into metal boxes filled with fire".

TehMorganator (n);

Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:48 pm

“No, I don't. I think you're the sixth person I've spoken to. The only one so far I've spoken with more than once is Vera. Kristy, Vera, Bria, Rosalie, Ishtar and you. Six and I've been here a bit. That's not counting the here take one or pass these back but actual conversations more than a sentence or two in length.”

After talking for a bit they get the cookies in the oven and they are ready. “No worries, I got them.” She takes each out and then places the cookies on a cooling rack. She takes a cookie, blows on it and takes a bit. She loves a soft cookie. “OOH, this is pretty good.”

Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Midnight tries one. It tastes oddly familiar. "Daphnee?", she asks. "Does it seem like you've tasted this before?"

TehMorganator (n);

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:00 am

“No. It's sweet though probably because we added more sugar to it than the recipe called for.” They had clean up to assist them to the end of the class filling that time though her head was filled with thoughts that normally did not intrude upon her mind.

Her body felt a little warm and the desire to have another cookie had been strong indeed. So she had another and two others before they even cooled completely.

“Have you had something similar in the past?”

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:24 am

"It tastes like something I had before. I'm not sure what. It was something savory, salty, but the underlying taste is still the same". Midnight sighs.

TehMorganator (n);

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:09 pm

“Do you like it at least?” She can't place the taste and hasn't had the cookies before. She fights the urge to have another cookie but finds that it is almost impossible to do so. The impulse almost to great as if something in the cookie calls out to her.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:17 pm

"They're good. Almost too good." Midnight says, eyeing the cookies suspiciously.

TehMorganator (n);

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:35 pm

“Well we didn't stick to the recipe and made them better because of it. Let's split these up for later before I get to eating them all.” There were few things to look forward to and she had to say a good cookie was one of them as simple as that was.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Midnight didn't point out the evident homoerotic undertones of the scenario. "Well, I'll have another, I guess", she says, never one to pass up food on offer, especially sweets.

TehMorganator (n);

Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:33 pm

She gives her another cookie then splits up the remainder so they could take them back to the dorms giving Midnight a few more on account that she's eaten a few more of them, an unknown tingle spreading outward from the pit of her stomach to encompass the whole of her being.

“Here you go.”

Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Midnight fits the whole half cookie in her mouth and swallows it, a feat Daphnee didn't think possible. She then takes bites rapidly from the rest of the cookies, and they're gone in ten seconds flat. She grins. "Another?"

TehMorganator (n);

Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:28 am

“Hungry?” She grins as she fishes out anther cookie and turns it over. Unable to resist she eats another cookie before turning another over to her. The sugar somewhat addicting … of course it wasn't sugar at all but starts to get her hungry for other things she could not explain. Right now it was a general feeling that she was having, an unnamed warmth enveloped her.

She had the cookie situation all sorted out before the end of class as the bell rang signifying an end to Daphnee's academic day.

“Do you got another class after this one?”

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:06 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next