View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Too Sweet (for Midnight) 

Post Re: Too Sweet (for Midnight)
“I was going to ask ...” she pauses, her eyes showing a bit of uncertainty and yet at the same time she realized that she would have to get stronger as a person, to grow and become more useful. She was worried about missteps but at the same time whatever drug laced her system was getting the better of her. If she didn't know any better she would say it was the cookies or something in them but Midnight seemed fine so that couldn't be it … who else was around her” She makes an inventory of anyone or thing that was suspicious and can only think it was the demon having fun again at her expense.

Last time she had been left physically spent was he trying to destroy her mentally when she refused to allow him to drive a wedge between her and her Mistress. She had a clear understanding that she was the loyal tool and for keeping affirm to such loyalty he had hurt her, bad. In the end he relented a little impressed with her will and what she was willing to do though if it had been just for her sake he would have broken her.

“Going to ask if you ever joined Rhaine and Dani … no, don't answer, I'm not making any sense. It feels like I've been given something both horrid and wonderful at the same time.”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:12 pm

"You don't look so good, Daphnee", Midnight says. "Have a rest, you'll feel better". Midnight places Daphnee's hand over her shoulder, and leads the girl to her bed, then places her gently onto it. "I'll be back with some water. Just stay there". The 'secret ingredient' is getting to me too, but I can't just leave her like this, no matter what.

TehMorganator (n);
See also; Sociopath, Pervert, Narcissist.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:40 am

Had she been cognizant enough she might have at least considered that Midnight had been drugged too though the other girl was showing no signs of it so she threw out he fact that the entire class was test subjects for whatever reason. Of course it wasn't intended that they took so much of the drug at once. Daphnee had a clear head star in the arousal department, her mind thinking on things she normally wouldn't consider.

“OK ...” That was probably for the best if she laid down, she'd never get to Vera in such a state she reasoned and what then? How to brooch that subject. No, it looked like she would be taking care of herself with her all too familiar mantra spilling from her lips.

Though being this close to Midnight didn't help, it fired up lewd thoughts of the girl and two others she had not met, she even entertained the notion of other thoughts well before reaching the bed.

She laid down, her hand reaching up to stroke up and down against Midnight's arm. “Thanks. There's some bottled water on the door to he fridge. I'm sorry about this,” she looks up helplessly, her features flushed.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:20 am

"It's no problem", Midnight said, placing a glass of water next to Daphnee, "But try to get some rest, hopefully, it'll get it out of your system". She sits down on the floor next to the bed and begins to read. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

God, has she always been this cute? No - that's whatever was in the cookies talking. I can't get distracted like that. She's counting on me to look after her. But, she looks so innocent and defenceless, I just wanna- NO! What the hell was in those cookies? Wait. That book I read. 'The Sociopath's Guide to Poisoning', was it? There was a substance. Mixed with C6H12O6 it tasted like oranges, but too much and it would become a powerful aphrodisiac. C6H12O6? What is it? I can't think. All I can think about is her. It's not love or anything. It's the aphrodisiac. You're not in love, Midnight, nothing good ever came from that. You don't love things. C6H12O6? What is it?

"Glucose!" Midnight yelled aloud. "Whoever did this KNEW that I was going to add more sugar than the rest of the class!" Her heart sinks as she looks at Daphnee

"I think it would be better if I left. I don't trust myself under the influence of this stuff", she sighs, head low, looking at her shoes.

TehMorganator (n);

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 am

So she was affected after all! Her eyes widen a bit alarmed by the exclamation because it was so sudden. She wouldn't have blamed Midnight for such thoughts given where hers had been. Her body a blaze at this point though.

“No ...” she weakly says, shaking her head as she reaches out with a hand grabbing her by the wrist. Midnight did say anything, her lower lip quivering.

She'd curse the drug in the morning, think about it later but right now her focus was so wrapped up, this went beyond a simple drug, this had changed the chemical make up in her mind a least temporarily o influence hose things that she wouldn't have even considered. Was her need that great?

So the demon wasn't behind this at all? She was just collateral damage and no the target? Again, she'd consider that later. In the morning she'd be cursing the effect of the drug though not her actions as they were beyond her control at this stage.

“Don't leave me like this.” Her voice soft as she glances up with flushed features.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Midnight's voice trembles, tears starting at the sides of her eyes. "I'm scared. I'm scared of what I'll so if I stay here. Daphnee. I don't know what I'll do to you."

TehMorganator (n);

Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:34 pm

She makes a motion over her neck and made a gargling sound, and grins a little, gawd it was so hot in her. Her skin felt as if it were on fire. Anything she can think of has been done already to her as far as she can imagine any way.

“As long as you don't intend on killing me then I'll deal with it.” She always did though this was one time she preferred no o suffer in silence by herself, the drug pushing her to think upon the relief of her own body as she looks at the only one present that could assist her in that regard.

“Please. Stay.” Still holding her by the wrist, her chest rising and falling though she knows what she wants she cannot bring herself to ask, though she clearly understands what she's asking Midnight by staying.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Midnight smiles, and lies down next to Daphnee on the bed. "So what now?"

TehMorganator (n);

Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:30 pm

Daphnee was so glad she was not going to be left like this. She cursed herself for not being strong enough but she'd have to work on her own denial. She felt her heart race increase as the other girl lays next to her.

“I'm, I'm not sure ...” And she wasn't. Daphnee had some ideas though the only time she had done his was with Vera. She loved the attention that her Mistress showered her with and while she could be more demanding than many of the monsters she had to deal with on the island she enjoyed being the toy, in having that attention and being shaped to her Mistresses wishes.

“I've only been with one woman before and that is my Mistress.” She professed as she turns her head to regard the other girl better.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:21 am

"In that case, how about I lead?", Midnight says, rubbing a hand across Daphne's cheek.

TehMorganator (n);

Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:03 am

She nods, the contact on her cheek making her yearn for more at the state she was in. Given how many cookies she had and the fact that each had been laced with more of the drug than they other wise would have if indeed it was sugar she panted, green eyes watching.

Daphnee was no good taking the lead in this sort of thing, she thought about this only in regards of how she could please her Mistress though when it came down to it she was hopeless in taking the lead, always afraid that she was assuming too much or going to far so it became easier for her not to second guess herself.

“What shall I do?” She draped her fingers down her arm then swept them back up. “Just no kissing on the lips.”

Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:03 am

"Well that's no fun", Midnight says, moving her hand to Daphne's stomach. "Alas, the path of mine is a cruel one", she says, melodramatically, moving her hand slowly lower.

TehMorganator (n);

Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:49 pm

She is somewhat concerned. Pain though is something that has been inflicted on her so much that it has been a way of life. Still she doubted “cruel” measured up though to what she had been thrust upon her.

Especially Therion. That was harsh. She tense a little the flow of that hand making her giddy. “How cruel?” She asks mentally preparing herself for what was to come, a hand brushing down Midnight's side as she looked her in the eyes.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:59 pm

"I'm kidding, Daphnee. I thought you'd know that", Midnight says, running one hand along the side of her breast.

TehMorganator (n);

Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:35 am

Daphnee grins and shakes her head. “I'm afraid think too hard has gone out the window and if it was something in the cookies like we suspect then I'm really screwed given how many cookies I already had.”

Daphnee explains like a drunk that knew she was drunk but could not help the matter. She moves her hand off Midnight/s arm to curl against her side fanning up and down against the fabric of the shirt while she busies the other by unbuttoning her blouse one button at a time, slowly until she has the blouse open enough to stick her hand in beyond it swiping her hand against the curve of a covered breast before that hand draws back to begin undoing more buttons.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next