View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Surprises (for Shirktor) 

Post Re: Surprises (for Shirktor)
It would be hard to recognize the hollow sound coming from Striktors mouth as laughter, but that was what it was. His captive was a spirited one, after all. She even dared to attack him. Unfortunately for her, he was beyond most forms of physical pain, something death had largely cured him off. The impact only had the effect of exiting him, as did seeing the delicious girl struggle.

Something seemed to be moving underneath his skin, like tendrils or serpents wiggling about along his bony frame, making his pale skin bulge. With a ripping sound, black tentacles burst out, emerging from his back and chest. They were the colour of thick oil, and moved like they had a life of their own. Moving about in the air, they hovered near Daphnee, like snakes tasting the air, but they did not touch her.. not yet, at least.

Holding Daphnee with one hand, his other grabbed hold of her butt, giving it a firm squeeze. Such a perky, bouncy rear. Feeling it in his claw like hand it made his cock move, a twitching movement in anticipation of a coming treat. Grabbing hold of her shorts, he started tugging it, like testing the strength of the wet fabric.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:01 pm

There was a dull hollow thwacking sound that reached her ears. This wasn't good. He was laughing at her feeble attempts, she was certain and his grip was war stronger than she proved to be as she couldn't budge him any.

The bell about her neck jingled at her movements though her green eyes go wide as she witnesses the rippling beneath his skin.

Stronger. She had to be stronger but the sight of those tentacles brought a flood of bad memories. Save for with Vera bondage and retsraints equated to pain, that was how it was. Therion had told her not so long ago that Vera was quick to accept things, Daphnee could at a stage and she realized that she wasn't going to win here.

She had almost regretted the promise that she had made to herself without asking for mercy or begging, only once did it work anyway just leaving her humiliated with nothing to show for it save for giving these things what they wanted.

Her gaze had been focused on the tentacles even as he ripped at her shorts proving just how strong and hopeless this was if he could tare partially though wet cloth apparently without trying.

Daphnee looked extremely worried though she had tried to stop pulling from his grasp. “Let me go. I won't run and will do what you say. Just don't bind me.”

It is hopeless though or next to. It was very unlikely that she would attain his cooperation she thought. She was powerless here. It was clear that he had caught her and was entitled to do what he liked with her.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Striktor paused a little, considering her offer. So she would beg.. Having such a creature doing his bidding was tempting. Who would not want such a sweet thing at their service?
As he thought about it, he let one of his tentacles touch her leg. It's sense of touch was a precise instrument, he could feel her living warmth, the smoothness of her skin. The tentacle slithered up her legs, caressing it. It was slick and smooth, soft, but strong. If he wished, he could easily trap her in its coils, but right now, he was content with feeling her up.

With a wrenching moment, he tore the rest of her short off like it was wet paper, tearing her panties off with it. The shredded garment was flung aside. With one arm, he lifted her higher up, so that he could admire her exposed lower body more.

"AND HOW MAY YOU SERVE ME, WENCH?", he asked in his hollow, dreadful voice.

He let one clawed index finger trail up her thigh, then slide along her pussy, while the tentacle began to squeeze and feel her perky ass.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:40 pm

She trembled visibly, she knew better to beg and realized that if he so desired he could do as he wished though her eyes flikckerd to the ground for a second as she searched his though to the conclusion. She hated this feeling of helplessness bu he at least pretended to listen to her.

Once she had fantasied about the wonders of bondage until she was taken on her first night brutally in such a manner that had her afraid of I. And with near every monster following suit in such a fashion later on …

She looked back. He appeared to be one of the crueler ones or perhaps she was misjudging the matter, she was yet to truly find out. He looked dead to, what was his nerve endings like? How did he derive pleasure? Was it from a psychic connection?

She trembled as the tentacle explored her. Boldly she stepped forward a hand flat against his chest. The other hand reaching down to he exposed boney plates that consisted of his sexual member. He was rubbed by her hand as she got use to the texture and checked his own reaction.

I was a small matter than she asked for. She was hoping to avoid such pain but if that was to come at least she could avoid some terror in this as well.

“I mean anything. Whatever you wish. However you wish. I cannot get away and you will just force me regardless so I am willing to comply for this concession.” She glanced away, obviously disliking this but disliking the alternative. She sighed and looked back, her fingers and palm had not stopped rubbing against the alien feel of his member. The choice was his and all she could do is wait to see what he proposed to do about this, the idea of a “willing” partner might intrigue him, then again he might not care as well seeing that he already had her and could easily be a sadist that didn't mind her pointless struggles.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:53 pm

While Striktor was dead, his nerve endings had been patched up by the nanites inside him, and would awaken with the right stimulus, such as a gentle hand on his cock, stroking the erect rod. He could feel a rush inside. After so many years cold and dead under the water, the touch of life made him feel more awake. He thought about just tossing the poor girl to the ground and raping her right then and there, but he restrained himself. Better to savour it.

His manhood had a terrible shape, but it was perhaps not quite the weapon of torture it looked like. Sub-dermal plates made it look bony and spine like, but the plates were made of a fairly flexible material, and if squeezed, would yield slightly. Of course, his manhood was still pretty huge, as befitted a tall creature like himself, making Daphnee's slender hand seem fairly small as she stroked it.
Striktor did at first not give any indication of his approval, but his member, twitched a little under the administration, and a small droplet of pre-cum formed at it's tip.

A few more tentacles squirmed over the body of the slender female, caressing her, feeling her, some slithering over her breasts, poking them and squeezing them, before one tentacle slipping in underneath her wet bra.

Striktor wondered how she would have reacted had she seen him alive. Would she had feared him then? Or wanted him? Women had done both.

Suddenly, he grabbed hold of her legs with two tentacles, and turned her upside down. Grabbing her with both hands, he placed her so that he would have a good view of her butt and pussy, and her head was hanging down, about level with his cock.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:36 pm

In another life perhaps he might not have frightened her but a man of his size would be intimidating nonetheless if nor a gentle giant so it would have been hard to say how she was going to react. But as badly as her heart was thumping against her chest he had not yet done any out of the norm.

She was getting a response from her as she felt that member, Gawd it looked as if it would hurt but there was some give in it and it looked far more intimidating then it was in her hand.

He of course showed no signs of hating or liking it which made it tough for her to determine how to adjust her approach and while it had sickened her to have the feel of those tentacles against her skin she shivered, her nipples deciding to respond to his touch.

Now, he had not actually acknowledged her words yet and it was so clear that he was going to be the victor regardless but he had not sought to restrain her, but perhaps she jinxed herself as two tentacles coiled about her legs and pulled.

“AAAIIIEEE!” She was more surprised then anything as she was pulled upward. No, he was just holding her, not restraining she tried to tell herself as her heart rate increased, that morbid fear of being in such a stake teetering closer.

But she did not want to be restrained and it took no genius to figure out what he desired. A hand reached forward, tentacles swirling about her soaked body she seized him at the base of that strange member jerk her tiny hand against him up and down as her lips adhere to that bony tip, her tongue swirling atop it before she brought her lips down to the level that her hand had risen so that he was either being subject to her hand or her lips since she was unable to draw all of him in.

Her lips sealed tightly against him, her head hastened as she pulled it back and forth against her, that tongue of her's sweeping over that strange member, eager to please so that he does not decide to just restrain her.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:25 am

This girl was admirably quick to catch up on what he wanted her to do. Already, she was stroking his cock, and suckling it as good as she could with her little mouth. Oh, how heavenly it was to feel a feminine touch on his member, to feel his engorged cockhead encircled by soft lips, to feel a living tongue teasing him, the warmth and the wetness of her mouth..

Even if she was obviously scared and repulsed by him, she was still eager to please. It almost made him feel like when he was alive, when females of several species had willingly gone down in front of him, begging for him. Perhaps she had been trained for the task, perhaps by another monster. They took women for slaves on this island, he knew. Someone would be real lucky to nab her. Perhaps he would one day take a girl for his own, to have as his slave in his ship. Space could be lonely..

As much as he enjoyed the thought, the realities in front of him demanded his attention.

"GOOD. KEEP SERVING ME, WENCH."

He let his tongue, sensitive, nimble and strong roll over her skin, to slide along the curves of her ass, her perky, strong buttocks, tease her asshole a little, before moving towards her pussy, following the outline at first, then going closer to her slit, before moving back to her lovely ass, then repeating the process.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:07 pm

Of course she had been afraid, held upside down, the bony protursion rolling against her hand as she swept her lips over the head of it and further applying her tongue in swift, spiraling circles. Her head bobbed back and forth needing little encouragement for I had been hoped that he would not hurt her to much.

Why did all these things feel as if they had to torture her? She would do what they wanted, even when she did they had felt the need to “correct” her when she didn't do anything wrong. She had only been lucky enough to evade two bouts of torture thus far.

Her green eyes close, she works a little faster at the words hoping to do a good job though her ass clenches with the placement of that tongue. She was thoroughly trained there not too long ago and it had hurt a great deal. She had only been taken there once before though fortunately it had not been for long.

Still, she had a deal going though so she did not complain other than a little whimper against his cock as she service it. Though as the tongue moved to the sex she relaxed only tensing again as he moved back and did so again.

Maybe it was the fear, she did not know for it could have been those slow licks to but her passage began to tingle with want. Heat began to generate there as she gasps against his length as he continues with his teasing. Mentally she tries to prepare herself for she does not yet know of his intent though she does alternate between slow licks and incredible bursts of speed at this stage.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:41 am

Of course she had been afraid, held upside down, the bony protursion rolling against her hand as she swept her lips over the head of it and further applying her tongue in swift, spiraling circles. Her head bobbed back and forth needing little encouragement for I had been hoped that he would not hurt her to much.

Why did all these things feel as if they had to torture her? She would do what they wanted, even when she did they had felt the need to “correct” her when she didn't do anything wrong. She had only been lucky enough to evade two bouts of torture thus far.

Her green eyes close, she works a little faster at the words hoping to do a good job though her ass clenches with the placement of that tongue. She was thoroughly trained there not too long ago and it had hurt a great deal. She had only been taken there once before though fortunately it had not been for long.

Still, she had a deal going though so she did not complain other than a little whimper against his cock as she service it. Though as the tongue moved to the sex she relaxed only tensing again as he moved back and did so again.

Maybe it was the fear, she did not know for it could have been those slow licks to but her passage began to tingle with want. Heat began to generate there as she gasps against his length as he continues with his teasing. Mentally she tries to prepare herself for she does not yet know of his intent though she does alternate between slow licks and incredible bursts of speed at this stage.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:41 am

This girl was a natural. She would go slow, lick his manhood with her lovely soft tongue in delicious stokes, then take him in her mouth and fuck him with her face so fast he could hear her little bell jingle, then shift back again. She whimpered, a little sound that would just excite him more, but never abandon her job. Delicious. It had so been worth the interruption of his works.
Little bits of precum gathered on the tip of his rod, salty liquid for her to taste.

Almost as good as the feel of her mouth was the sight of her butt, thighs and pussy, right in front of his face like a delicious meal for him to devour. He savoured the taste of her skin on his tongue, mixed with saltwater from her swim. He wanted to savour it, but he also wanted to taste more of her. He let the tongue slip in between the cheeks of her butt, sliding towards her pussy. He let it probe the outside of her slit, then begin to wiggle its way in, to slip in between her lips, and then plunge into the tight goodness.

His fingers groped and massaged her butt, as the tongue went into her. At the same time, his tentacles pushed her bra aside, so her breast would fall out, and began to stroke and grope them, paying extra attention to her nipples.

Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:56 pm

“Mmmph!” That tongue eased it's way against her as he held her aloft, that tongue tasting the salty skin then the rich folds of her body as he pressed into her. She was warm and tight about him, her tenure on the island given rise to some of the more destructive encounters and the nanites used to put her back together M\made her tight of course. So damn tight.

By this stage she had been apt at this sort of thing. She had been trained well by the creatures of the island and would likely serve as a good slave one of these days to someone no doubt.

Her head bobs back and forth against him, teasing and sucking. She might have seen it as a point of pride that she was good at this, though it would have been far more likely he would have been embarrassed if she were to have this pointed out and more so if she had been ridiculed of course.

Daphnee had to endure her fair share of insults. Once she was surprised when she wasn't treated in such a way. Her tongue tastes the first drabs of precum though since he too had recently been submerged she has no idea how close he was so she continued to stroke over the base of that shaft with a hand while letting her mouth and tongue to work over the upper portions of him as she slurped over his cock with that alternating a fast and slow pattern that she brings her tongue into the equation2ith.

“UHHH!” His touch against her breasts as he paid attention to her nibbles easily got the little pebbles partially erect for her dip to bloom into sharp points that jutted out like tiny little mountains.

Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Striktor's tongue dug and burrowed in between Daphnee's folds. She was very smug, vaginal muscles tight around his probing tongue. The tongue roamed the insides of her pussy, rubbing against every nerve. He ravished her with his mouth, growing greedier and more forceful with each second. His canines grazed her skin, a touch of hardness in contrast to his flexible tongue. His clawlike nails dug into the skin of her rump as he kneaded it, but he was careful to avoid braking her skin.

He could feel something start to throb. Deep inside, he could feel a buildup, the beginning of something that had been lying in wait for a llong time, during his century long deathlike rest. His body was preparing to cum. Something was working inside him, making his member pulse. Soon he would experience that bliss again, but he held back, wanting to savour this as long as possible. He was a patient creature, and was in no hurry.

He pulled his face back, letting out a deep, hollow noise. It sounded like the moans of the damned, yet it was the closest he would come to a sound of pleasure. It did not distract him for long though. He returned his attention to Daphnees clit, licking at it furiously. He would then shove his tongue into her again, alternating between lashing at her clit and then furiously face fucking her.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:28 pm

“OOHHH AHHH!” The sounds of her bliss had been muffled by what she was doing of course. It had not been as if she had never experienced pleasure but so often she was given pain, incredible pain. It was ironic though that the things that looked as if they would hurt her the most had actually been the gentlest of beings.

It was still early of course, the bell tinkling with each motion of her lips against him as her passage tightens. Oh it felt good to the point that she had forgotten herself, moaning out as she paid him more attention, the pleasure increasing her need as she alternated between fast and slow growing a little bolder now as her tongue skims the tip of him.

Those claws kneaded her ass but never forceful enough to pierce the skin which she was thankful of. It was one matter being raped, another being raped and tortured. Still because of that she was far tougher than she appeared though if he lost his seed right now she wouldn't expect this to be over. She had only been lucky like that once at the beginning when a monster quickly got bored of her.

But Shriktor was fortunate that Daphnee was being caught at the tail end of her first year. She had both Therion's training and Vera's to draw upon and while her endurance as far as holding out sucked her stamina was great for both had forced her to endure maters for hours on end.

So he could make use out of his latest toy for some time now. She knew that when submitting but had to obey the bell. She once liked the bell though now she hated it with a passion.

Occasionally she felt the press of teeth against her before he changed matters up using that long tongue against the hood of her clit, the aroused but throbbing with the need of attention as she shuddered and moaned as he went back to that went pussy that had been eager to receive him between the brakes he gave to it as he swept out against her swollen clit forcing gasps from her, gasps that encompassed the length trapped in her mouth.

The hand on his shaft disappears briefly as she licks the tip. She unhitches her bra letting it fall away, her hands falling over her tits and over the source that had been stimulating them. She rubs against him briefly, her lips coming off his member for a brief moment.

“AH … I'm, I'm going to n-need these for a few minutes.”

Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Striktor let out a groan. He already missed the feel of her working over his cock. He would have grabbed her head and forced himself into her again, but if she needed a respite, her subservience had earned her one. Besides, the feel of her breasts loose against him had given him other ideas.

The tentacles coiled themselves around her torso, leaving her hands free, but encircling her breasts, squeezing them together. Shifting his grip upon her, he lowered her down, so that his cock, now glistening with spittle and precum, poked against her cleavage. He slid it in between her soft orbs, and using his tentacles to move them, he started to fuck her tits. He lifted her body up and down, adding to his pleasure.

This made it harder for him to tongue fuck her, but he had other means. One tentacle hovered over her exposed rear, like a cobra waiting to strike, then plunged itself into her, ramming deep into her pussy.

(apologies for the late answer :( Been ill.)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:14 pm
Profile YIM

(no problem, I hope your feeling a bit better at least :))

He had surprised her. It was too early to say though from his appearance alone she would have judged that he would be the sort to ravage and hurt her to no end. She was pleased in being wrong in this case of course.

She could only imagine what it would have been like if she had resisted. But she didn't have to worry so much about that now. He seemed to be excited by this subservience and he had made no complaints thus far.

Lucky for her that there were occasions were she had been put through the wringer so to speak for his tongue had had let up on her though it was that tentacle that filled her up as he moved her back and forth against his member, her breasts folded against that bony shaft as she went.

“OOOHHHHHH!” A moan of approval at what he was doing to her left her lips. She reaches forth with her tongue bringing it against his tip. Oh she twirled the tip against that tip for a moment longer before her lips jab down as far as she could take him,her lips tight against her as she moans against that shaft working it quickly now as her head bobs up and down that length her passage constricts about that questing tentacle as heat grows within that tight passage of hers, her nectar flowing about the tentacle as she lets out a deeper groan as her body collapses about that tentacle, her passage trembling against it in no way does she stop or ease up though seeking to lead him into the pleasures of sheer bliss.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next