View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Midnight swim [Dendrite] 

Post Midnight swim [Dendrite]
She did not care that it was past curfew. The beach beckoned and she had to heed the call. Stripping out of her night clothes she pulled on her two piece pink and black swim suit. Then she grabbed a towel and briefly looked at herself in the mirror. Amber was a lithe and lean girl with supple breasts, pale skin, and brown hair. Her eyes were cheerful behind her glasses as she grinned.

Then she climbed out her window and ran across the grounds. She hid behind a tree now and then but soon pealed down a pathway as if the devil himself were chasing her. Once her feet made contact with the sand did she burst out in laughter. She did it! She escaped the school and made it to the beach. She threw down her towel and ran toward the ocean. With a whoop she jumped it and was buffeted over by the waves.

It was so much fun!

Little did she know what lurked in the water...

Thu May 03, 2007 3:39 am

The monster known as Dendrite was enjoying a moonlight swim, returning to the ocean environment where its ancestors had evolved...not this ocean, of course, but one much like it. But as the alien was enjoying the embrace of the tides, its senses picked up familiar traces. A human female, approaching the beach, throwing herself into the water! Dendrite's dark desires awakened once again, and its tendrils wriggled in anticipation as it reached upward, slowly rising toward her...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu May 03, 2007 5:24 am

Amber did not notice the beast rising up to meet her. Instead she floated on her back and did lazy, circling back strokes. As a wave threw her over she cried out, but surfaced and busted out laughing. She loved the sea!

Fri May 04, 2007 2:26 am

As the girl laughed, Dendrite slid up through the water and pressed itself against her back, a couple tendrils slipping around her waist to hold her closely against its body...at the moment just making sure she wouldn't swim off just yet. "It's so nice to see human females having fun," the alien murmured...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Fri May 04, 2007 2:38 am

Amber went completely rigid as something pressed against her back and then suddenly held her against said thing behind her. "What the hell?!" She squeaked as her chest began to heave. "Lemme go!" She began to squirm and struggle in his hold.

Fri May 04, 2007 2:40 am

Dendrite laughed and tightened its grasp on the girl, holding her arms out to the sides, tendrils wrapped tightly around them. The alien's body undulated, propelling them through the water, the shore slowly receding. "Let you go?" the monster chuckled. "When we've only just met?"

--Jason Carter

Fri May 04, 2007 2:54 pm

"Just put me- Hey! Don't go further out! There are sharks and jelly fish! And for the last time lemme go!" Amber shrieked and snarled as she continued to thrash in the monster's hold.

Mon May 07, 2007 2:38 am

Dendrite laughed, the shore receding. "You don't seem to understand your situation, dear," the monster murmured in Amber's ear. "Or you would be more worried about me than any little fish. I won't be letting you go until I have what I want from you..." And with that the monster coiled its tendrils around Amber's chest, eagerly groping her breasts through her flimsy swimsuit.

--Jason Carter

Mon May 07, 2007 3:01 am

Her eyes widened to the size of saucers. "Hey! Don't!" She yelped as she began to thrash in his hold. Fear coursed through her mind as her body pumped adrenaline through her system. She released a terrified whimper as she tried to escape his hold.

Mon May 07, 2007 3:06 am

Dendrite laughed and grasped Amber's wrists, pulling them behind her back to make her breasts stick out more prominently. "Feel free to struggle," the dark voice murmured to her. "It does make things a bit more fun." The alien's tendril-tips slid over and around her warm breasts, slipping under her swimsuit top just a little...

--Jason Carter

Mon May 07, 2007 3:14 am

"Stop it!" Amber yelped as his tendrils began to slip beneath the swim suit top. Desperate to get free she thrashed even harder. Then she even tried to bite him.

Mon May 07, 2007 3:16 am

Dendrite pushed a tentacle into Amber's mouth as she tried to bite it, her teeth scraping over the hard, rubbery flesh, barely denting it. "Oh, you want to suck, do you?" the monster taunted, wriggling the tentacle in her mouth. Its skillful tendrils untied her swimsuit top and yanked it off her, tossing it back toward the shore, giving the alien free rein to grope her bare breasts.

--Jason Carter

Mon May 07, 2007 3:20 am

Her eyes widened as she released a squeal of fright and disgust as it shoved the rubbery tentacle inside of her mouth. She jerked her head away in hopes of freeing her mouth while she squirmed in his hold. Tears brimmed at the corners of her eyes.

Mon May 07, 2007 3:22 am

The tentacle followed Amber's mouth as her head tossed from side to side. "There, there," the monster murmured, reaching up to stroke Amber's cheek. "Don't look so sad. You'll enjoy this...whether you want to or not." The largest tentacle hooked in Amber's swimsuit bottom and tugged downward, pulling it down her smooth thighs and off her feet...

--Jason Carter

Mon May 07, 2007 3:36 am

Her scream of terror was muffled by Dendrite's tentacle as she suddenly clamped her legs together. No. Not this! She suddenly writhed with a new vigor as she tried to free herself and get away.

Mon May 07, 2007 3:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next