View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Debts (for Hel) 

Post Re: Debts (for Hel)
Rafe put a hand on Hel's shoulder, casting an iron skin spell. He was pushed away from her with a blow to his ribs, But Hel still received the spell's effect. She blocked the second strike going towards Rafe with her metallic arm and elbowed the attacker in his stomach.

The last thug tried to grab Hel from behind, but was instead met with a iron fist to his groin. He fell to the ground howling in pain. She turned to Rafe, and held out her hand.

"Are you okay?"

Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:48 am

Rebecca was quick whirling on the two thugs coming in on her. Even unarmed her skills were better than moderate though with a sword this would have been far easier. She leapt up delivering a front kick to one that broke his nose as he fell backward.

She landed in a crouch sweeping out the leg of the other before pounce to the attack and enuring that he was going to get back up.

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:52 am

Two more thugs had gone down, Hel seeing to that before drawing Rafe back up.

“Yeah, I'm fine.” Surprised and embarrassed at being dropped in front of the girl he admired but rather than press inward the two remaining thugs that found themselves suddenly out numbered rushed to the exit of the tavern figuring that a similar fate was awaiting them.

“Well, that was unexpected but interesting nonetheless,” Rafe commented.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:56 am

"Let's get out of here before he shows up." Hel's lip curled in disgust as she thought of running into Caius again. She pulled Rebecca away from the scene of the fight as they snuck outside the tavern.

The assistant looked up at the sun, judging the time. "We should head out to Fang's lair soon... I'd say we only have a few hours before nightfall."

She took a few steps before turning on her heels. "Sis, which way was it again?"

Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:39 am

Rebecca is dragged off and points in the direction of the city gate.

“I'd like to grab my sword but my place.”

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:55 am

They made their way along from the tavern. Rebecca's home had been en-route to the gate where she promptly grabbed her sword. The trio made their way along. Soon they had been out of the city heading further South. They were on foot currently though there were horses that Rafe could buy for them. Bu first they would have the challenge of making it to the next area, a smallish village.

There were few dangers on the King's Road. No bandits as Eclipse was in charge of the criminal Empire here and no monsters given that the King's soldiers patrolled the road on a regular basis.

Caius had gotten word of the fight by then and why he had not sent riders then and their to over take them was another matter that he refused to share with his goons but told to his bosses who had agreed with him. For now he would wait …

They would come to the village and Rafe looked at her. “We should get what we can here. Maps, horses, food, torches, whatever we think we'd need.”

“Camping supplies too.”

Character Listing

Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:58 am

Hel pulled out a sack of three hundred gold pieces from her satchel."I managed to grab this from those goons we fought. Let's split up and buy everything. I'll get the camping supplies." She turned to Rafe, "Go get some horses, maybe a dog. Rebecca and I will grab the other supplies."

She split the coins between them and made her way with her sister into the market.

"What do you think we should buy first?"

Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:11 am

The coins split up amongst the three as Rafe departs Rebecca watches after him until he dips up of sight. “So what's the deal with you two? How did you convince him to place his life on the line?”

She is just curious and wishes to sate that curiosity. She does not dwell upon it long though.

“Rafe's getting the horses so we should focus on things that we'll need and rations it might be a few days before we get to Fang's lair.”

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:45 am

Getting to a general store the old man present, Timothy the shop keeper of the general store who comes out to greet the two beauties. “Ladies, welcome to Timmy's World of Wonders. From the mundane to the magnificent, if I don't have it then it simply does not exist. What can I get you this evening.”

Character Listing

Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:47 am

"Well.... I told him I would... Um...Well, you know..." Hel looked anywhere but her sister's face. Luckily she didn't seem too interested in the subject of what she'd allowed Rafe to do.

She pointed to a shop sign. "Let's try here."

They were greeted by the old man, who assisted the two girls in their purchase.

"What would you recommend for a... Camping trip?"

Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:43 am

“Well I guess he's attractive enough. Do you see anything in the cards for the pair of you?”

Before she can delve into that too much further Hel finds a shop that she enters into with her sister. Rebecca begins browsing for nothing in particular though she drifts to a case of knifes looking at them as Hel takes care of business with the older fella.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:13 am

“Camping you say.” He shows off his wide selection of things uncertain as if any would gather her appeal. “How long are you planning this trip for? A few days? A week?”

He shows off a series of things, tents, sleeping bags, bug repellents, canteens, backpacks and the like. He asks the standard questions to figure out what sort of camping she intends on doing, straight up camping, canoeing and camping, hiking and camping, fishing and camping and the like.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:14 am

Hel thought for a few moments before she replied. "We'll be doing some hunting on our trip. We might be gone nothing more than two or three days I assume," She told the shopkeeper.

Hel looked around and picked up a pair of boots and inspected them. "Do you have women's hiking clothes?" The assistant looked up and saw Rebecca looking over the knives. "I'll get those as well, sir."

Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:36 am

“Hiking boots, why yes I have those along with raincoats and other weather appropriate gear that you would need.” He gets those things out and shows them off for her inspection making small talk as to what they may be hunting as he has a few bows that they might be interested in, and of course a large supply of survival knives.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:51 am

Rebecca. While interested in some of the necessities of the trip though she let Hel take care of that. When Tim had finished with her there was a tanto that she was interested in purchasing, the small blade easily concealable on her person.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next