View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Innocence is a Matter of Perspective (for Nail) 

Post Re: Innocence is a Matter of Perspective (for Nail)
"OHohhh!!" Nail moaned under the girl droid ramming deeply into sex over and over as she dug her fangers into Andramicas back tugging at either side of her dress bounching their lips locked in a deep kiss between the two girls. The agent was to busy cring sounds of pleasure to notice Andramica coming to her end befor they both came undone reaching their climaxs at the same time. "oh!! OH! OH MY AUHHEE!!!!!" Nail cried as they broke their kiss, the young blonde arched under Andramica as their breasts pressing agiest each other to cry to the ceiling in a passionate moan of pure extisy afther being pushed over the edge by Andramicas expertly placed thrusts befor she collapsed to the ground her arms out streached to either side of her panting under the girl droid exhaused afther her frst experince with her machine.... and another girl.

Heavy shallow breaths as Nail lazly looked up blushing at Andramica agin her body bounching agiest the girl droids slow and less powerful thrusts. "Ahh! d-dont go..." Nail mummbled as she reached up to grab Andramicas hand to gently hold it with hers, struggling to get air in her lungs as she breathed heavily.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:15 pm

... The data collected from this sexual experience was satisfactory to the current project. As such Andramica’s internal objectives switched over to the next one, as she bent up with a red expression but still lightly pounding into Nail to satisfy the Hibernator’s fictional demands to not attack. However, as the android bent up her hand got grabbed by Nail’s hand. Andramica looked down at Nail, inquiring why her hand had been grabbed. She got her answer as Nail asked her not to go. The android was able to link this action and words to depending on another, potentially trust, friendship, affection etc. After having quickly scanner a list of typical answers to her request, Andramica chose one most fitting.

“I am not going anywhere.” She merely stated as she grasped Nail’s hand quite solidly in return, red eyes staring down on the agent on the floor who was more vulnerable than ever before, as the android turned her head towards the machine and inputted her other arm into a certain hatch. Using fancy technology from the ship, Andramica made colorful monitors appear around the hand, spinning across gibberish menus of information in order to make a show for Nail to watch as Andramica was faking that she was hacking into to the system, as she had said she would. All the time the android’s hips rocked at a steady motion into Nail, pushing that cock into that vagina it had previously come in, in order to ‘keep the Hibernator at bay’. Of course, it was all staged. All to examine the emotions within Nail. Now to test a different emotion. Despair.

“Error. Kvbig-intelligence.int not found. Immediate shut-down.” In the most computer-like voice Andramica could manage, she said those lines. Then, Andramica ceased all motion. All the fancy monitors disappeared, and the android stopped moving both hips, arms and everything else, eyes staring out lifelessly towards the machine, solid cock still buried within Nail. Should Nail try to escape, she’d find that the grip Nail’s and Andramica’s hands shared had become something of a trap as it was impossible to make her fingers move, not to mention the other parts of Andramica limiting Nail’s access out. The android’s muscles simply wouldn’t move. Regardless of what Nail did upon the android completely ceasing to move, just as she had stated she might due to the traps of the system, it would not take long before the first hungry step of the Hibernator resounded through the room.

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Nails grip on Andramicas hand grew tighter as their hipps slapped together making Nail cry and moan to the ceiling of this chamber she was beig fucked in by her android lover. The agents eyes popping with a blush acrost her face as the holografic display appeared above Andramicas making Nail look up in awe at the spectical of symbols befor things took a turn for the worse.

With a weaird line of words Nail had trouble understanding, Andramica suddenly stopped moving, frozen in place with a blank stare where the screens use to be while atthe same time having her robotic cock buried in Nails sex and their frangers locked between each others.

Softly panting Nail blushed as she looked up at the girl droid who simply stopped moving confused by what exactly just happen. "A-andramica?... hello? are you ok?" Nail asked confused as she tried sit up only to blush and gasp realizing Andramicas memmber still impaling her while at the same time her hand was stuck with Andramicas making Nail try to tugg away befor she heard a loud crashing step behind her making only making Nail freze as still as her friend as she just remainbered one very specific detail. "Oh..o-oh no!!!" Nail whispered as she arched her self back, angling her self to get a better look to see that infernal mechanical monstrosity taking each step afther menicing step twords her half naked form impaled on her now deactivated friend as Nail quickly struggled to escape starting with her hand. "N-NO!! S-STAY BACK!!"

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:08 am

Obviously, the Hibernator refused to obey the command of standing back. The tall monstrosity took step after step towards the agent where she was lying down struggling to get out of Andramica’s grip. It was dragging the two giant guns against the floor, having no need to use them as of this moment. The teethed mouth gapped wide as the face looked towards her despite the seeming lack of eyes. The scythes on its back spread out on the sides as if intending to cut anyone trying to run past the giant robot. And so, the two claw-arms on orange tube’s filled with orange shiny power-stuff from the cores on the Hibernators back stretched out, the two arms moving towards Nail at a steady pace in a tentacle-like fashion soon to arrive…

While Andramica’s muscles wouldn’t budge, Nail would soon enough be able to free herself if she used enough force in the right direction and twisted her hand so to get a better angle. To escape, she would still need to push herself off the solid unmoving cock imbedded within her vagina, which would almost appear as if it was trying to keep ahold of her. Any attempt of pushing Andramica anywhere would prove fruitless as she seemingly really couldn’t be budged. The android’s words held true, she really wasn’t going anywhere. The Hibernator approached her still, every step echoing through the room, the eerie yellow light shining from the cores of its back starting to stain the contents of the room, casting an unpleasant atmosphere…

Squanian, raping squid

Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:57 am

Panicing Nail franticly scrambled to get her hand free from Andramicas iron grip, once she finilly did Nail soon realized she wasnt going any where as her attempts to pull her self off the girl droids stiff errect cock failed finding her self stuck where she was. Nail twisted and turned but each movment of trying to unwedge her self from her android friend only force her to blush and a slightly gasp from sexualy stimulating her self only making things worse as Nail turned her self only to see the Hibernator taking each step forward ever closer twords the poor half naked agent who had no way to get out.

"N-no! no no no! Not like this!! C-come on!! Andramica wake up!!" Nail cried in fear and despration as she reach up to patt Andramica's cheek, anything she thought would help.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:39 am

But Andramica unhelpfully stayed immovable, no sign of life other than the blush which had remained from the sexual intercourse the two of them had gone through earlier. However, even as Nail was trying her best to wake up Andramica again, the giant metallic shape of the Hibernator stood seemingly grinning beside them, and what would come next was obvious…

The giant nuzzle of the huge fun in the Hibernator’s right arm (the one without the giant bayonet) pressed itself against Nail’s stomach right over her belly-button (which it could access because of her opening her shirt earlier) with just little enough force not to hurt her, as if warning not to struggle. The two giant scythes on the Hibernator’s back hunted for Nail’s arms in attempt to press them down into the floor with their flat sides. The two smaller scythe/claws acted as hands and started minor missions like lifting the skirt so the Hibernator could better see, lift the bra off her breasts and press down Nail’s forehead into the floor if she attempted lifting herself. On her bottom, one of the grappling-arms on tentacles started wrapping itself around her legs one at a time, spinning around to assume full control while the other arm wrapped around the unmoving Andramica’s waist, and the two arms started pulling one in each direction to have Andramica’s cock exit Nail’s hole.

While this was happening, the tail which Andramica had earlier shown was used to enter people despite its huge size was slowly approaching her left leg, intent on going over it to its inevitable location as soon as all the other things were done. The eye-less visage of the giant robot really seemed to grin down on the skin-showing agent.

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:30 pm

The poor agent franticly struggled and tried to get away, unlodging her self from Andramica was next to impossible in the time the Hibernator stomped over. It was simply to late befor Nail gasped feeling the cold metalic blade flat side press down on her belly forcing a chill up herspin from the cool chilly metal. It was as if it was warning her not to resist while other parts of the Hibernator spread out workng to completly imobilize the young blond while at the same time seperating her from the girl droid as Nail cried and whiggled in pleasureas that cock was slowly pulled away afther her bra and skirt where moved aside.

"Ohh! N-no stop please!!" Nail cried in fear as the Hibernator heldher down andvassumed control, not letting Nail see as it held her head down only letting her blush looking up at the monster wide eyed and nervous at what will happen next.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:17 pm

But the Hibernator did not falter. It kept Nail down with its scythes, two pressing down her arm with cold metal flatside and one pushing down her head. The two grappling arms on shining cables bound around her legs and spread them forcefully, showing the Hibernator already well fabricated pussy from earlier intercourse with Andramica. The tail behind it went up between its legs and attached itself there, pointing forward as if pretending to be the big hard cock the machine couldn’t have.

The huge machine went allowed itself to trip forward over the defenseless agent. It braced itself using its two huge guns on either side of Nail and knees under her spread legs, like this lying over the agent allowing its toothed metallic grin within inches of Nail’s face. With this the tail-cock was only millimeters from entering. It stayed like there, grinning at her, still holding her down as if enjoying this moment of victory. And then… it pushed the thing into her vagina, moving its entire body-weight to increase the force with which the big metal tail-cock (which was actually kind of warm) buried and stretched its way into her sex. The grinning Hibernator started with slow but powerful thrusts, focusing on making Nail feel the huge unwanted thing as it pushed itself against her wet, sensitive and sacred spots inside her with something a tad too big…

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:54 pm

The blond was helpless, the Hibernator had her pinned and unable move. Nail could barly stuggled or look and see what the hibernator was doing, Nail only knew its plan had somthing to do with her befor Nail screamed in fears of being crushed afther seeing the beast suddenly drop as it used its massive turrents to prop its self up while almost laying on poor Nail hiding the agent beneath its huge body.

Its great big mouth was inchs away from Nails face, luck for her it was a machine and didnt breath as the scared agent closed her eyes and stuggled still befor Nail yelped her eyes widen and her jaw dropped as she felt somthing pushing into her delicate folds, it was somthing big as Nail'shook her head no side to or atleast the best she could with her head being held down.

"AUH NO NO NO NO!! I-ITS TOO ITS TOO B-BIGGGGG!!" Nail screamed afther her eyes erupted in tears of fear and pain while her body was forced to arch under the strain of the monster massive tail like cock entering her by compairison much tinyer sex. A wince showed her pain as her cheeks turned a brighter red then befor while stuffing Nail to the absolute limit with the forien object as the agents body stuggled to accept it while quiver for its removal. "OH GOD!! PLEASE TAKE IT TAKE IT OUT!!!" Nail cried as she gritt her teeth in pain befor it began to set into slow powerful thrusts rocking the blond half bloods entire body as Nail was left with the fear of popping at any seciond.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:03 pm

As Nail’s screams resounded through the otherwise lifeless spaceship the Hibernator continued pressing its huge tail-cock as deep within the folds of Nail as it could. It moved its own hip back and forth in a slow, inevitable motion, and with that the tail-cock moved back and forth within the vagina suited between those smooth restrained womanly legs under the smooth, nubile and vulnerable torso of hers. Her vagina her spread so wide to accept the huge metal tail-cock sipping into her, and the Hibernator appeared fully intent on checking just how far it could spread her as its slow-moving cock dipped in between her lower lips again as deep as they could before pressing against the absolute limit of what the poor woman could accept. After having pressed at the limit for a while, all the while seemingly intently watching for Nail’s screams and expressions with his face and grin so close to her, the Hibernator slowly pulled out again before once again pressing in and at the limit, as if checking if it was possible for it to expand this absolute limit of what the female vagina could accept while fully enjoying raping her silly.

Squanian, raping squid

Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:00 am

"AHHHHUHHH!! OH GODDESS!!! I'M GOING TO BREAK!!" Nail screamed in horrific pain mixed pleasure as her cries of dire fear echo threw the chamber she ws currently being fucked in. Feeling the hibernator jam its tail like cock into Nail tiny tight sex streching the poor blond to her apsolute limit as it slowly rocked its hips back and forth slowly pump its massice mechanical dick into her fold as she rolled side to side thrashing and quivering in painfull ectisy.

Nail being forced to arch back agiest the chilly metal floor almost tringbto make from for it to go as it pressed deep in to her asshe screamed and cried. "Ohhohh! P-PLEASE...PLEASE!! T-TAKE IT -OUT O-OUT PLEASE!!"Nail cried gritting her teeth as siliva dripped down her cheek as Nail uncontrolibly bucked her hips as the hibernator rocked its cock back and force befor feeling it slowly force itscway deeper and deeper into her stuffed full sex. Nail fling her body back agiest the floor to let out a loud moan like scream while tightly closing her eyes as she felt the hibernators gigantic cock press deeper and deeper,shes swore it was doing to impale her completly only to stop just short and slowly slide back out agin making the poor half blood quiver and gritting teeth as the object was slowly removed collapsing to the ground pant afther it finilly left her. A sigh of relief wasvshort lived how ever as Nail agin shot up to see the hibernator propairing agin to impale her on its cock asNail trashedcandtriedto get away but was too late as the creatures cock entered her like befor streching her limit of breaking as she broke out in tears of pain mix pleasure ever oncehas she felt this kinda of torture as the hudge cock agin went deeper and deeper befor bumping agiest the end of her mediphorical road only to make Nail let out a blood renching scream as she twisted and writhed side to side as if tring to unwedge it from her body befor she froze and arched jutting her chest high enough that her nipples its faceplate

Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:45 am

The Hibernator plowed into Nail’s sensitive vagina forcefully, its jabs aimed squarely on her sensitive spots with the data Andramica had provided it. However, unlike Andramica the giant machine was plunging into Nail with a massive beast of a phallus, a warm mechanic tail-head drilling into as deep of her pussy as it could without breaking her, which the ultra-intelligent computer in its head had calculated already, so it stopped at exactly the limit. This wouldn’t be apparent for the poor subject, however, as Nail was held down by multiple scythes, her legs tied up and spread by the grappling arms’ cables. The robot pressed the flat side of its teeth down on her chest, doing the closest it could to kissing with the teeth pressing down her on her chest while the tail-cock continued to squeeze itself into her wet chambers with seeming glee.

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Nail clinched her teeth as she arched back, her tight little body struggling accept the monsterous cock enetering her over and over. Jutting her chest into the air Nails sensitive nipples gently rubbed and flicked agiest the Hibernators metalic faceplate forcing Nails to softly gasp befor another scream erupted from her, it was a cry of pleasure this time as she felt the massive cock drive into her so deep and hitting her most enstive buddles of nerves that she honestly collapsed in fear of being broken in two befor suddenly coming undone.

"O-oh ohh!! Ohh N-nooo!! I'M I'M GONNA-GONA!! UHHAAHHHEEEII!!" Nail screamed,a shout of pure plasure erupting from Nails gorgious parted, screaming to the heavens as a powerful orgasm trampled over her at the touch of the Hibernators rough assult on her tiring and sensitive little body fallowed by another that was just as body shattering as the last.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:28 pm

The Hibernator was just plowing away into the half-blood beneath it, the massive tail-cock splashing into her when the sensors indicated that the woman was experiencing an orgasm from the treatment. The Hibernator suddenly slowed down its movement, doing little more than wiggle back and forth inside her, but even that could be a lot considering the sheer size of the phallus inside Nail’s wet entrance. The giant machine lifted its head as if the eye-less head was inspecting her, watching her immovably as if proud to have made her orgasm. A number of moments went, the Hibernator inspecting the orgasming female, before…

Nail would suddenly find herself lifted off the floor. The tail left her vagina as she was lifted into the air by the cable-arms holding her legs and the scythes which had been holding her down switched around to support her back. The flight was very brief as she was placed against the very machine Andramica had been accessing earlier, placed at the same height as the Hibernator’s head. The two giant guns it had in place for arms were placed on her arms to prevent struggle while the cables holding her legs spread her legs further, only to have the tail-cock placed into position above her abused pussy again, and then violently pushed it in to fuck her again.

While held against the machine, Nail would have her hole stuffed once more. The huge robot-phallus-head shoved itself as deep into her sensitive cavern as her calculated integrity could allow. The whole Hibernator rocked itself at her with every pound the huge warm shaft delivered against her soaked within. There was a ferocity in its movements, like a proud animal laying claim to its prize, while Nail would without doubt feel each and every movement of the huge cock inside her would chock her body and challenge the integrity of her vagina. And the Hibernator would seemingly happily continue to fuck her, the huge rod use pressing itself into her defenseless and raw genital again and again.

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Nails entire body went limp as she hung losly bouncing on te Hibernators tail like cock by the time the hibernator relized she had came undone bt the shamful sexual bliss as the poor agent laid limp, panting and struggling to breath as she tried to roll onto one side afther the mechanical monster leaned up off of her to inspect his handy work. Still Nail weakly turned to her right only to heavily breath as beeds of sweet ran off her young tired body. Still being forced to writh and arching her self with a cute gasp still feeling how the Hibernator wiggled him self around having still been inside her befor finilly Nail felt herself ger lifted up.

Accending slowly, a soft gasp and a chill went down the blonds spine as the massive tail was slowly pulled from her tight and abused sex as if loosening a plugg as out spilled more of Nails sexual juices only to hear spash agiest the metal floor with the rest. She sighed releafed that it was out of her but she knew from past experinces this wasnt over as Nail nervously looked around as she was lifted only to panic as she found her self staring face to face with the monster its self.

"No..no more please... I'll...I'll brake... I-i cant.." Nail mummbled nervously and sounding exhaused, and panic behind her voice, tears whelled up in her eyes asshe begged but this thing didnt apear to care as Nail weakly struggled to get free as she was pressed up agiest the machine Andramica was working on earlyer befor every began agin. Gritting her teeth and clenched her entire body, arching her self struggling to accept the massive cock like tail that came thrusting upword and just as she swore she was going to be impaled it would stop befor drawing back out only to repeat agin. Nails stuffed full sex struggling to streach wide enough for the monsterous tail, pushing the poor agent to her limit as her entire body quivered and shook at its sexual domination over her as she screamed out in pain sickly mixed with pleasure.

Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next