View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next
 New Toy (for Nail) 

Post Re: New Toy (for Nail)
She made her distaste evident, Fafner could taste it though he had been unconcerned about it for now. She would get use to it. The fact was tat their trip to the shops was real but there were many points in it that he had pressed deeply within her mind.

She would just have to get use to it or not … he did not care either way. As long as she realized that she was his at this point, that defiance would do her no good, that compliance was rewarded.

The shop was a sex shop. There were all manners of sex toys her, undergarments in the small lacy sort and clothes were more on the erotic side.

Slutty biker uniforms, naughty nurses, playful kittens, sexy librarians, stripper garb and more decked the shelves and racks present, Fafner waited, a tailor here, tall and gaunt with gray skin ad been keen in showing off the materials to her. There was lots of latex and knee high boots were common along with elbow length gloves.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:56 am

It wasnt long befor Nail realized this pllace wasva sex shop, the many toys and garments proved that much but it was important Nail found clothes as she wandered the store naked for a few momments. Finnily finding her self undergarments as Nail searched threw them to find somthing but nothing that wasnt tiny or completly skimpy or uncovertable looks as Nail huffed blushing at her choices she had and held what she found up infront of her to better examine. The un skimpyist thing she could find was a tiny pair of bright red lacey and nearly see threw bra and panties nearly two sizestwo small. " Hmrrm...Its better then nothing.... " Nail whined telling her self befor taking the garments off their hangers ripping off the tags and slipping them on. It wad a tight fit but Nail got the panties on but the bra was more difficult as the blond struggled to clip the front, the material being streched to its limit. It almost hurt squeezing her boobs into somthing so tight around her bust but she managed to get it and sigh with releaf.

Collecting the tags to the bra and panties Nail slowly moved threw the store agin checking out the other cloths only finding even skimpyer costumes befor finding the tailor. He was tall gray skinned creature who was quick reveal his many materials as Nail looked at what he had but befor she sould lean in she stopped blushing as she was afraid to move or els her new under garments might litterlly come apart as the seems.

Blushing Nail shyly covered her self while infront of the tailor only to look up at him biting her lower lip. "Excuse me.... " Nail said with a shy tone. " D-do you have any thing more in my size.... and not so.... skimpy.." Nail asked blushing her cheeks bright red as she looked at him then around the store.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:29 pm

“Hm … let's see ...” he drew her arms away from her chest to have a better look at her bust, is hands smoothing over her covered tits though it did not seem to be in a sexual way. “C cup.” He nods as he speaks to himself.

“More in the way of braziers or clothes?” He asks as he guides her though the store to some sexy under garments that she had missed, though some of them barely cover just the nipples.

“I do have a few things that have more clothes, the naughty nurse for instance has some of the most, the librarian perhaps.”

Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:55 pm

"Ahh.. O-ok..." Nail mummbled as the talior guided her arms away to get a better look at her chest. It was embaressing but it needed to be done but the touching was unnessasery as the taliors hand rubbed over Nails senstive nipples forcing her to blush and gasp softly but most managed to keep herself under control while he chexk her size.

Afther being mildly felt up and discovered her size Nail fallowed quietly, her arms finding their way back criscrossing over her barly bra covered breasts as the talior lead her threw the store having been brought to the area in her size but as it was might as well keep what she had now as her cheeks grew redder at the thought of being forced to wear somthing like those.

"Uhmm Clothes... just clothes please..." Nail mummbled shyly agin as she continued to fallow as thetalior gave her choices as Nail stopped to think about it. The naughty nurse had the most clothing or the librarian. Both sounded great, any to cover her up and not get stares was better then being naked as Nail made her choice. " May I have the nurse outfit then... "

Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:29 pm

“Of course,” he showed her the custom, a real short white skirt and top that would reveal her cleavage, white stockings and shoes along wit a nurses hat. He could find something in her size too wit a little looking on his part though by the time he found something Fafner had come over.

He was tapped into her mind so he was aware of her thoughts for the most part, there were some lapses in his telepathy given the drugs that e normally was taking.

Eying the material he knew her motives for selecting it but regarded her as e imagined what she would look like in it. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully as if thinking about problems with it then he looked at the former agent and unhooked the leash about her neck.

“Try it on,” he stated at last.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:08 pm

Nail looked the costum over afther the talior gave her alook. It had a petty short skirt and a top that would show off her cleveage but all around it would do but she could not help but wonder, if this outfit had the most clothing then imagin what the other outfit had. Nail shutered at the idea of even less clothing but this would do... except the nurse hat, Nail disliked the idea of covering her horns.

By the time the talior found somthing in her size Farner had come over to see what the blond was up too. Nail nervously looked at him then to the talior, Farner seemed puzzled or concered as Nail hoped this was ok, she didnt want to walk around nude any more but wasnt sure if this outfit meet Farners expectations. If it didnt it would not matter would it.

Nail only hung her head and gritt her teeth, she didnt mover or step away from Farner but her arms did remain crossed over her barly covered chest as Farner examined her head to toe. It was befor she felt Farner reach around her neck making the agent flinch in alittle fear befor agin the leash came unhook... whitch was odd Nail swore she wasnt wearing it any more.... Farner must be screwing with her agin. Nail wondred for a sec befor she gave Farner her attention agin only to nodd nervously as he told her to try it on befor Nail looked at the talior holding the outfit for them both to see. "uhmm....M-May I use your changing room...." Nail asked blushing as she reach to grab the nurse outfit from the talior.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:02 pm

He had sensed her thoughts about the hat and considered that she would probably look better without it though he was still going to have her try it one. He picked up most traces of her thoughts, he was listening rather closely at the moment as this would be the time for her to effect an escape. Not the best of time perhaps but perhaps an impulse bid at freedom though he ad detected something earlier when he unhooked t leash she had concluded that running would probably amount to nothing.

She had been confused wen he unhooked her leash a second time. Had he done it once already? Did he do it for real this time? It was deliberate, he wanted her to second guess what was real and what was fake, it made escaping tougher if she could not trust her senses.

“Sure, the fitting room is right this way.”

She was sown to it, Fafner requesting a few things while they were here as well as other clothes for other occasions. Now he waited for her to make her move if she were going to make one or for her to come out here.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:27 am

Nail thought about the leash, she knew he unhooked it... twice, could she not trust her own eyes now, godshe hated telepaths. Nail dwelled on it as she walked away, her hips swaying as she blushing knowing Farner was watching her every step... like a preditor stalking a piece of meat, it was discusting as she could feel his eyes on her sending a shiver down her spine. Nail cursed her self for the entire situation, If it wasnt for her own stupid deal she would have been gone a long time ago, but no she just had to put her body up a payment to a sex hugry monster with a nurse fetish.... Nail thought out loud agin while on her way to the dressing room as she jump to nervously look back at Farner who apeared to be buying other things afther remainbering he could hear her thoughts.

Nail sighed and bite her mental tounge so to speak and step inside of the dressing room moving the red curtain over to hide behind. In side was simply and small, a bench, mirror, hook to hang clothes was in inside the cramped little room barly large enough for one person as Nail took the nurse out fit a laid it on tne bench to lok her self in the mirror seeing her blushing face and messy hair. Nail ran her fangers threw her hair and shoke out her blond locks befor getting to what needed to be done. Piece by piece Nail took the nurse out fit off its hangers. First slipping on the long white stockings with little red medical dashs on the top ends, then the little pink skirt that was unnessaserly short as it barly covered Nails rear while she constantly tried to pull it down to hide the red panties she now wore undeneath. Then finilly Nail got to the pink top, It was simple button up top, only four buttons however. Two below just beneath her clevage and two more just above almost by her neck, it left a wide gap to show off great clevage. Nail was now only left with te nurses hat as she held it in her hands looking at not step out of the changing room yet.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:37 am

Stray thoughts were to be expected and Fafner drew them in now. He heard the bickering in her mind, how she loathed this predicament that she had gotten herself in but he had not sensed the desire to flee. She had no current plan yet and was either bidding her time or realized that he could make things far worse for her.

There was the fact that he kept her mentally unbalanced as well. He had not paid any attention to this yet, he had not yet taken her ability to grip in her head from her yet. He would eventually when he had pushed her further into her role.

So he got things. He was simply going to dominate the mind of the shopkeeper so that he did not have to purchase anything. He killed time waiting for her now, her hesitation caused him to reach out wit his mind to ensure that she was still present and when e felt her he continued to wait wit patience.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:32 am

It was almost like hiding, Nail felt alone in the chaging room like she had time to her self as she lookedat the nurses hat she held blushing while she thought about how far shes fallen in thelast few days, wondering if she could get out of this befor she took a good long look at her self in the mirror. Nails cheeks couldnt get more red, the brights shade of crimson there was as the blond looked at her self in the skimpy little outfit. It has been the most clothes shes worn in days, never once has she been nude this long, it was amost weaird feeling having clothes on, but she was happy to atleast wear somthing but wished there was somthing less.... skimpy out there.

Nail only waited, hidng in the changing room for an unnessessry long time, long enough some might get impatiant befor she sighed thinking she was in side long enough as she tried one last time to tug the skirt down to better cover her lower halve while she did thecsame to her top, the garment just smashed her breasts to gether while that red lacey bra she wore only made it even worse looking. Realizing there was nothing els she could do Nail pulled the curtain aside to peek out, seeing Farner there at the counter with the talior waiting befor she finilly stepped out as Farner got frontrow seat to her new outfit.

The costum hugged Nail curves, showing off hips and sexy sender legs as she bleashed, her cheeks redder then ever as she twisted the nurses hat up in her hands as she walked twords Farner, shyly looking at the ground avoiding eye contact befor stopping infront of him to show him what she picked. " H-hows this..." Nail said in a shy tone, tightly gripping the nurses hat in her softly looking hands befor she slowly looked up to the talior who she also avoided eye contact with as she mummbled softly. " I-its a little tight..."

Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Fafner was only patient because he was doing a bit of “shopping” himself and that he could still feel her mind whenever he reached out to it knowing that she had yet to go anywhere. She came out and he stopped what he was doing, his eyes sliding over the entire though his visage remained impassive as he watched.

He had her turn around so he could see all of the uniform and even try the hat one. “Your concerns about the hat are correct. It does not go with the horns. Loose the hat but those clothes will do. Perhaps later you can play a field medic ...”

Whether he was kidding or not was something that had yet to be determined though as she asked her question to the tailor Fafner had nodded as he was given the green light so to speak.

She was taken by the tailor to some more clothes. “They are to be a little tight,” he added “Though the clothes are suppose to be a little tight. Here these are the best I can do, the loosest fit I have in comparison to a girl your size. You look good in it though.

“I think that I'm coming down with something.”

Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:02 am

Nail did as she was asked and twirled around in a cute spin to model the outfit, it was rather revealing and left little to the imagination but it wasnt likeFarner had much to imagin since hes seen her nude countless times allready. Nail still was rather hesitant to try on the nurses hat, she didnt want to wear it at all but he ordered her to do so and she however was bound by her agreement as she simply blushed and put it on as she sat it down on her head.

It was pink with a red cross, it was rather cute on her made her as it really brought out her purple eyes and blond hair but Farner still agreed he like seeing her horns as he didnot force her to wear it, Nail just took it off and sat it on the chekout table. It was a releaf to hear that she could keep the cloths but Nail still blushed as he stated how he wanted her to play field medic later, knowing he really ment somthing els andhopedche was just kidding. "hhhmm..." Nail blushed, she tried to pull the skirt down to cover her self better as she whined. "No...S-soryy.. I only make house calls..." Nail said with a shy tone, it was a little joke back as she disagreed with his comment earlyer befor Nails eyes shifted twords the talior befor she fallowed him to find more clothes.

The talior took her to some more clothes as Nail eyed the selection befor she jumped at his comment and could not help but blush. " Oh.. thank you b-but..'but Its unconvertable... " Nail said meekly smiling as she kind of lied, she really just wanted more clothes to cover her almost half naked body. The blond looked at the selection hoping to find somthing two sizes bigger if possible or even a outfit with enough clothes to cover her underwear befor Nail heard the talior say he wasnt feeling well as Nail glared at him. "are you ok?" Nail asked as she looked at him puzzled.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:14 pm

She joked. Of course he could get what he wanted easily enough but that showed that she still had a glimmer of hope where she could see the humor in the situation. He thought of crushing it completely but decided not to. He would leave her a bit of a playful spark, she was compliant after all and he did not need to crush her entire will.

“I'll have to keep that in mind.” It was all that he said to her as the tailor took her off.

Plus sized women played dress up too but most of the clothes were tailored to slim women.

She was able to find something a little bigger but nothing as huge as she had wanted to serve as undergarments.

“Oh, yes, I'm fine. Just a little headache that will pass.” He swept a hand over her ass, rubbing it. “Nothing that a hot nurse couldn't treat. You haven't been his slave long, have you?”

Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:24 pm

Damn, it appeared that the other costumes where only sized for women just slightly bigger then her... Nail realized quickly that she would not be able to find anything less revealing, chalking it up to a loss as she sighed realizing that fact.

Meanwhile the tailor had some kind of headace, Nail looked at him puzzled but not concered at all, it was only head pain it would pass. The tailor agreed even saying it would pass him self but it was the tailors last action that rubbed Nail the wrong way.

Nail suddenly yelped, a deep blush dusting over her cheeks while she felt the tailor hand grope her shaply and barly cover behind. "Auhh... Uhmm.." Nail gasped suprised as she looked at the talior with nervous eyes and a confused expression as she asked her self. "did he really just do that.... did he really just ask that?" Nail took two steps back from him to stay out of his reach and simply nodded yes to his last question befor she meekly smiled and tried to better cover her self by pulling the heem of the skirt down. "... I-i not a real nurse... I-i cant really help with.... w-what you want" Nail said back in a nervous tone befor she turned her back and began to walk away back to Farner.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:29 pm

The tailor knew that she was not a real nurse, nor did he have a headache either. But she being new told him that if he pressed his luck she might fight or call for her Master. Her reaction to his hand had been evident of this.

He had allowed her to travel back to her Master watching her ass as she moved. Fafner noticed that the tailor had been glancing at her ass but currently he said nothing about it.

“Come. We are returning to the ship,” by influencing the mind of the tailor he was not going to pay for this stuff causing the boxes of goodies floating telekinetically behind him.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next