View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 I don't plan on hurting you, my dear. (Yuki) 

Post I don't plan on hurting you, my dear. (Yuki)
Mezrol wandered aimlessly through the dence wood. He had gotten all the energy he needed for quite some time, but for some odd reason he found himself liking these human females much more than the females on his homeworld. The reason escaped him. He wandered on.

'Perhaps I should talk to one of these females,' he thought to himself as he slid silently over the undergrowth. He hadn't had a conversation in... well, it'd been a while. Long ago he was fairly well liked, having sort of a way with words. Mezrol wondered if he still had this 'way.' One way to find out. He wandered on.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Meanwhile, further in the forest Yuki had taken a book with her to find someplace quiet to read, the school was always full of students talking giggling and carring on so out in nature it would be best to be alone. She sat under a tree sighing the cool breeze blowing through her long dark hair. She took a deep breath returning to her book.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:10 am
Profile YIM

There's something... Mezrol could feel a presence deeper in the woods. He moved twards it, quickly discovering Yuki reclining against a large tree. He swiftly and silently encircled the girl, staying out of sight beneath the grass and brush. The being was spread thin, covering as wide an area as possible. He didn't know how fast this girl could run.

A deep, quiet, soothing voice appeared in Yuki's mind, "Good afternoon, my dear."

Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She looked up from her book glancing around "Whos there?" she stood slowly setting her book on the grass, It was strange that she didnt hear anyone come up, nore did she see a face to match the voice..."Where are you?" she bit her lip gently getting slightly nervious her muscles tencing.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Profile YIM

"My name is Mezrol," the voice replied, "and I am all around you. You may not see me, but I definately see you. I ask that you don't run off. If you do, this will not be nearly as pleasent. Please relax, I don't plan on hurting you, my dear."

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Hm...I see, and what would give me reason to run if you are not a threat..." her eyes scanned over the area before sitting back down on the grass. "What did you have planned" her hand seemed to hover over her left thigh slightly.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:56 pm
Profile YIM

"Nothing really, I just thought we could have a nice little chat. I haven't had the chance to talk to one of your kind before."

Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:57 am
Profile YIM WWW

"My kind..?" she raised an eyebrow slightly "And what are you?" she shivered slightly a cold breeze seemed to cut right through her sweatshirt, shaking her head she listened for a respounce.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:49 pm
Profile YIM

"Funny you should ask. I know what I was, but now I'm not really sure. I can tell you that I came here from a very distant place. You humans are still quite a mystery to me."

Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She almost laughed, but held it in closing her eyes softly "That would make two of us..." she never really got close to many people, other then her brother and grandparents, which made her out to be some kind of a social outcast.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:54 pm
Profile YIM

"Heh, I seem to have stirred something in you, my dear. Do tell."

The large mass that was Mezrol's body pulled in. The more congealed he was the less energy he used. He was trying to relax a little, but remain hidden.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"I dont really get along with anyone other they my big brother and my grandparents...Trusting humans is hard to do.." she bit down on her bottom lip gently looking up at the sky through the leaves of the tree.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:59 pm
Profile YIM

"Any sentiant life form is hard to trust. I've never trusted anyone, but then that could be why I am the way I am. But then I've always been somewhat of a loner. Good thing I was used to it."

Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"You can't always act like everyone is out to get you...Paranoia could drive you insane" she laughed faintly then sighed closing her eyes once more, deciding that the voice was not a threat letting her left arm relax.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:30 pm
Profile YIM

"I'm not paranoid. There's a difference between paranoia and common sense. I don't trust others, so I try not to associate with them. I don't suspect anyone, I just don't trust them to do anything for me."

Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 166 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next