View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 How Things Come To Be (Camryn) 

Post Re: How Things Come To Be (Camryn)
It was difficult to protect someone who was already capable of using magic to defend herself. But, having someone want to make her safe was warming. It reminded her of Clarice in a way.

Apparently the shower was separate from this dorm room which was strange. It did not really bother her if she was seen or not coming to and from the place. If students wanted to stare, they were free to do so. Camryn was searching for clothes to sleep in. With Kanoe's size and proportions, it was unlikely anything would fit just right. But the witch did not mind. "I told you it is fine," the witch said again, "I will try whatever you have to offer." She did not mind sleeping together. It was what they have been doing since they found each other again.

Once Cammie found some clothes, they both could head for the shower. Kanoe peeled off her swimsuit then and welcomed the hot water cascading down her body. She would have to borrow Camryn's shower products but it was doubtful the woman would mind. The witch started with her long black hair before eventually moving on to washing her front. At the very least, they had each other to wash each other's back.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:44 pm

I didn't mind of course, but I figured nothing I had would realistically fit Kanoe, so instead of really giving her any undergarments, or tired to actually, I simply gave her an over-sized T-shirt and pants. Figured that would be enough to fit Kanoe. After handing her the clothes, just temporarily of course for the night, I headed to the shower with her. It was a bit odd being in a restroom and bathroom by itself but because this campus is all girls, no one really cared. In fact, it didn't matter at all. I had something close to this during my summer camp days back at home. So this whole situation wasn't foreign to me at all.

I did decide to shower with Kanoe, after all I didn't think it mattered after the past 2 or so days with her. So we just washed each other. I got her back, she had mine. Didn't think we really did anything else besides that because after our long day, think we were both too tired to really try to do anything else that night. Our shower didn't take too long, or was it too short. It was just right for both of us. Though during all of it, I managed to hold off my moans to the best of my ability, while her hands wondered around my form a little. It wondered more often then not too, but I am not innocent myself because i caught myself staring at Kanoe a lot too. The hot water running over her body was rather attractive.

So I honsetly didn't know how long our shower took, but after our shower ended we just dried ourselves off and headed back into my room. It was a but funny seeing Kanoe in something over-sized but it was also not as bad as I thought. Since she was soo busty, I made it look... actually pretty fit. Soo not planned. "Ready for bed? My bed is actually large enough for both of us, more so actually which is rather weird if you think about it..."

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Neither made a move on the other as they took turns washing each other's backs. But that did not stop their eyes from wandering over their bodies. Kanoe knew Cammie was looking at her which sent a lovely tingle down her spine. The witch did love the attention, drawing eyes to voluptuous form in either looks of desire or envy. But, it had already been a long day so they did not make any sort of moves even if they would have accepted such direct attention.

The clothes waiting for her was not exactly her style at all. But, it was something to sleep in at least. The large T-shirt easily fits over her well endowed body while the pants fit snug around her wide hips. They would share a bed together though they were more than used to that by now. If there was anything weird about the bed, Kanoe did not speak up about it. Instead, the two crawled into bed and under the covers. Her arms gently wrap around Camryn, pulling her close as she nuzzled into the woman's neck. Already, she was beginning to doze off. It had been a long tiring day. But, she certainly could not deny that the events were more than pleasant.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:30 pm

After such a long day, the shower went rather uneventful, well considering our past days or so in the shower. After taking turns washing each other, and getting dressed. We both simply got into our clothes and got back to my room. I knew I was staring at Kanoe during our shower, I'm sure she realized I was, but after a long day we just had, couldn't do much about it, too tired. Not to mention, how quiet the place was, that was a bit creepy with so many students around. That is something I have always found rather unnerving about the campus. Even though there are so many students about, even during the night, it's nearly silent, something that doesn't happen often.

The clothes I had loaned to Kanoe really didn't fit her style. But I really couldn't help it because I had nothing else to really fit something of her body type. At least it fit, and given her something to wear before tomorrow. It didn't take too long before we both climbed in, clearly tired and just simply went to rest. So we did just that, climbed into my larger single bed, and slept and dozed off very fast. I didn't expect any dreams or nothing, but at the same time something did happen. It was always some dream that felt so real, that it... well felt like real life. Once again, it depicted my sister, Dawn. Something about these dreams seems to be all linked together. So what exactly did they mean? Did sleep well still, but these dreams are sort of starting to bother me more and more because I cannot figure it out anymore. Maybe I can ask Kanoe.

Added: Well that will be for tomorrow, we're both too tired to really talk and I'd rather sleep right now anyway. Though how to exactly tackle the subject would be a bit weird now that I'm thinking about it. These dreams of mine, of my own sister are getting so vivid it feels real. Starting to believe inside my head that it is some how real. Why? They feel real, it isn't like one of those odd dreams that you know it isn't real because it is soo far out there. These are different and I know they are a sign of something. I will ask in the morning, maybe I can get some answers then. Until then, need sleep, maybe my brain will work better when it isn't mushy.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:44 pm

(Edited, if I need to add more let me know lol. :P)

Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:12 am

Kanoe slept soundly. Perhaps she was comfortable sleeping beside Camryn or maybe she was just that tired. If the witch had any dreams, she did not really remember any of them clearly by the morning. One of the monsters of the island claimed she could control her dreams or something along those lines. But, it had been a long time since her last lesson and dreams were not something she had any resources to research unlike magic.

The next morning, the dark witch rose and stretched. She looked down at Camryn and gently brushed hair away from the woman's face. Kanoe was certainly fond of Cammie though she was uncertain how far that went. Pretty much everyone she ever decided to become closer to tended to disappear on this island. But, now she found it more difficult to just live in solitude until graduation or worse. Kanoe sighed and slipped out of bed. Worrying about things was not going to change anything. The dark witch headed for the bathroom where she sat infront of the mirror and began brushing her hair and rebraiding it.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:06 am

My dreams were there once again tonight. Although this time it wasn't anything too outrageous. However most of my dreams weren't exactly crazy either. This time, it was once again, about my sister. You ever have one of those dreams where you felt it was real? Well that's what I have been having for awhile now, ever since I came to the campus. Its hard to describe but the best I can say is, I'm seeing through Dawn's eyes while she went about her business. It isn't anything too insane of course, but there have been times where I see her doing, somethings I wish I never have seen. Even though Dawn is my older sister, I tend to let her have her privacy but it happens and I can't shut it off. I'm not sure if I slept well or not, it was hard to tell with Kanoe, but will find out when I wake up.

Which didn't take that long, was a pretty light sleeper so when Kanoe started stirring awake in the morning, I slowly came to and my dreams slowly stopped. By the time my eyes opened, Kanoe had already disappeared from the bed, and was in the bathroom for her morning routines. So I stayed in bed for a little bit while she got ready, and by the time Kanoe was, I was moving about in bed, clearly awake while trying to open my eyes. Still trying to wrap my head around the images in my head... Maybe I can get some answers?

Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:43 am

Kanoe finished braiding her hair. To others, it was just the woman's hairstyle. But to Kanoe, the long braid of hair and the silver clasp attached to the end was a symbol of defeat, a cruel reminder of what this place was capable of. She knows hiding such a thing would cause problems much like it did with Clarice. But, there was just no way for the raven haired student to bring up such a horrible topic. The witch took a deep breath and sighed. She had to just stop thinking about it. There was nothing that could be done for her. But, Camryn may still have a chance even with her newly acquired disadvantage.

She stepped out of the bathroom to find Cammie stirring and slowly getting up. "Sorry..." she apologized, "I did not mean to wake you. Did you sleep well?"

Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:23 pm

I saw Kanoe walk in after finishing up her morning routines, and I gave her a little smile. Though the hairstyle was kinda odd, didn't really mind it. To be honest I liked having braided hair, so I smiled at it for a while before answering that question she poised to me. "Oh no you didn't wake me, something else kinda did..." After sitting up in bed, I sighed and looked around the room just to be sure. Everything seems to be where it was... soo nothing changed aside from sleeping, and the dreams. "I have trouble sleeping at times and it has been getting worse recently and I can't seem to find the reason why..." Sighing again after saying that aloud. Though I did have some ideas, to a certain extent of course, but it is still kind of a stretch for the idea. I can probably talk it out after but maybe it's too early to really talk about it. Just need to shower and... hope for the time being right? It's never wise to wake up bad.

"We can talk about it after I suppose, mind if I go freshen up and stuff? Kind of need to clean up and stuff anyway." Maybe after I clean up and have a clear head, I can think about the dreams that has been reoccurring. Though again have a pretty good idea of what it actually is, but you know, it's always nice to have another opinion. To bounce ideas off of...

Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Camryn seemed to have something on her mind. Kanoe shrugged her shoulders at the woman's question. "Why are you asking me?" she replied, "This is your room, remember? Do as you like." The dark witch was not sure what there was to talk about. Losing some sleep was nothing out of the ordinary unless Cammie was leaving details out. The student did mention it was getting worse though it was hard to say what that even meant in the current context. The witch stretched a bit before moving to the side to allow Cammie time to freshen up. There was not much to do but wait at this point. Kanoe could have tried searching for something to make breakfast but, she would not do something like that without permission. They could even go out to eat if necessary. She could not recall the last time she even considered such decisions and details. But with this supposed problem brought up, it was probably best to keep the conversation behind closed doors.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:50 am

I did just want some answers really. It would be nice to have something to go on instead of going in blind like I have been for the past month or so. "Well ya that's true... just kinda used to being extra polite and stuff... Give me a sec..." Slipping out of bed a little, dragging myself into the bathroom to freshen up, and wake up at the same time. It took a bit of water and just general morning routines to wake me up a little but I was still tired. Did wish I gotten more sleep but I cannot help that now considering all of the odd dreams I been getting.

After taking awhile in the bathroom, I exited and sat back down on the bed. "You can do anything for breakfast honestly. I don't tend to eat that much during mornings... Haven't been eating well in the mornings recently anyway. I wish I can figure out why I'm getting these dreams." Needed some sort of conversation starter of course. Wished for more answers, needed some way to bounce ideas off of and having someone there is always a great way to achieve such a thing. Did start to idly wonder about some stuff, how Dawn was doing at home, how everything was going back home. Well ok that's about all I have been thinking about because of the darn dreams I'm getting. Sighing a bit, buried my face into my hands while sitting on my bed, trying to rationalize what's happening. So maybe my rash decisions about coming here was a terrible idea. Too late now I suppose...

"Well actually I do have something I wana talk about, if you got the time and stuff is that ok? It's about my dreams... You ever get dreams that you feel are so real, you could have swear it is... real? I been seeing my sister almost nightly and I cannot understand why I keep seeing her in my dreams... It isn't anything like weird... Well ok it is kind of weird of course. Sometimes it is just seeing her going through her normal routines in the day, then I would wake up normally. However, sometimes it's when she's... preforming some sexual favors to some stuff I just don't understand. Dawn is never that type to randomly throw herself out there. Most of these men... aren't even men... The thing that gets me is, it is like I am... seeing through her eyes, can feel her emotions and what she's feeling. How do I know it's my sister? Our apartment... I recognize it and I know it's my sister. What does this mean Kanoe?"

Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:50 pm

(Bump & Added stuff)

Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:48 pm

"Bread and water it is..." Kanoe replied though it was just a joke. She went searching through the kitchen and managed to make some scrambled eggs and bacon. She carried it out to the table and poured a glass of milk or juice depending on what Camryn desired. The dark witch kept silent for the time being. Cammie had been mentioning wanting to talk about something. Either Camryn was going to speak up or just let the matter drop. This time, the woman decided to speak up and explain her issue.

Camryn certainly dropped alot before her this morning. So the woman had dreams about her sister and what she did here in the past? That was her only guess about what she had heard so far. "It could mean anything or nothing," Kanoe replied simply, "Dreams are not exactly things one can easily read the meaning of assuming they have one at all. But since it involves your sister, the dreams could be from your emotional bond with her or could have been triggered by that trouble you stirred up on your own. I do not believe anyone is manipulating your dreams if that is what you are considering. I have had dreams that felt real but those were due to a monster interfering. One even claimed I have potential as a dream seer but I have had only minor lessons in that."

"You seem to be searching for meaning in something that has none, Camryn," Kanoe continued, "Either it is your imagination at work or it is a vision of what your sister had done in the past. But with her position, it would not be surprising if the staff here made her do things that were less than favorable for her. Just understand what your sister went through and what you may have to try and avoid. I do not know what else to say to that. They are dreams and I do not know how to make them stop short of yanking into someone else's dreams."

Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:01 pm

I thought about what Kanoe told me. The whole Dream Seer thing was intriguing to me. That was something I wanted to find out more about simply because it felt like something I needed to really know. "Ya... You could be right. Maybe I am over-reacting a little. But you mentioned somethinga bout a dream seer? Could you tell me more about what they are? This is the first time that I have heard of such a term and it's rather interesting." I nodded a little before starting on my breakfast. It was a bit more then I'm accustomed to but really didn't mind. Been so active and running all over the place that it's nice to start off with breakfast. So rarely at them, but ever since I have gotten to the island, I been eating breakfast and that's... good I suppose. Was never my habit of eating breakfast to be honest. Dawn complained to me about it several times, saying it was healthy to start the day right and what not. I didn't really listen, I just didn't eat breakfast... though now that I have been, giving you more energy in the morning and throughout the day is a good change for once instead of sleeping in.

But I ate quietly while thinking about what Kanoe told me and that got me thinking about it more. While Kanoe could be right, I'm just over thinking and Dawn's influence on campus is so big that it has gotten to my head. The problem really was that I never had any of this before. Several days ago, was researching some stuff regarding sister bonds that was making quiet a lot of sense to me. In an article that I read, it has been mentioned that siblings have certain bonds that goes deeper then anyone can measure or realize. Which... is true to a lot of extent, because Dawn and I have always been very close. Most of the time I never really have to even say anything for her to understand what I'm going through. Vice versa is also very true as I understand Dawn very well. Of course this is even before Dawn actually had telepathy. Maybe... whatever was done to her from this place, they never gave her the powers to do so, they just enhanced it so it's more apparent? Or maybe I am over thinking again.

Lost in my own thoughts again, I realized Kanoe was speaking again while eating her breakfast like me. Pulling myself back from my own weird thoughts, I sat patiently and waited while Kanoe talked in front of me to give me a bit more insight and what not.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:36 am

"I only know as much as a monster has told me so take that for what you will," Kanoe replied, "The creature claimed I had the ability to control my dreams. This generally meant doing what I wish within my own dream by pure force of will. It is possible to enter the dreams of other people and possibly manipulate them as well or pull someone into your own dream where you have better control. That is a general summary. What it can be used for I do not entirely know beyond manipulation and possibly some mental organization."

"But as I said before, do not go looking to create meaning in something where there is not," she continued with the previous subject, "If there is meaning, it will come up eventually. Right now, I would just consider them dreams. You have had your sister and this place on your mind alot. That could be what is causing the vivid dreams about your sister and why they tend to involve the things they did."

Kanoe finished eating and offered to take Cammie's plate if she was done as well. She would take them back into the kitchen to be cleaned before returning to the table. She wished she could say more but her knowledge about dreams was limited at best. The dark witch preferred to stick with reality, where most of her problems were.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next