View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next
 New Toy (for Nail) 

Post Re: New Toy (for Nail)
Nails simple walk quickly turned into a light jog causing her breasts to bounce and that bell around her neck to jingle as the blond came back to Farner. Looking back at the talior as she came to Farner, her cheeks flushed red oviously alittle embaressed or feeling wrong about being touched or was it simply becuse she in a skimpy outfit... mybe both.

Nail stopped once she was beside Farner, noded as he told her to come walking beside him as they left the store with Farners newly bought items floating behind them.

The pair where back on the busy street as Nail instantly got embaressed agin as more on looks stared at the captive agent in her new outfit. It was almost as embaressing as being naked Nail thought as she could not help buttry and pull the revealing skirt over her tight little red panties, but no matter how hard she tried some one was getting a peak. As they walk how ever Nail got curious, looking back at the floating boxes. Nail could not help but wonder what was in them as her eyes shifted to Farner. "What did you buy..." Nail asked plainly, her voice being said over the sound of the bell jinggling around her neck.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:06 am

The glances had not stopped. She was a good looking woman dressed that way she draw stares and glances perhaps not as many as when she was naked and a lot of them were glances that looked when they thought she was not looking.

Fafner could sense her embarrassment but she at least at clothes now. He could also sense her growing curiosity with what he obtained.

“Technically I didn’t buy anything, the shopkeeper was so gracious in seeing to your additional training.”

He grinned, his eyes cast back at the boxes then he rubbed her chin thoughtful. He did not reattach the leash though she still wore the collar with the bell on it that emitted a soft jingle.

“But, I acquired a few more clothes to give you if you behave yourself. Some various toys, and injector capable of injecting you with a wide variety of drugs, antidotes or aphrodisiacs, a flash learner that can imprint particular skills onto your mind within a day rather than learning them over time.

“Of course I can only impart a half dozen skills upon you safely per year but it is a rapid way to learn things.”

There were other things though none of the stuff would be used tonight. When they get back to the ship he places these things in the cargo hold. Perhaps she would enjoy a playmate? He considered his slaves and thought who worked best. If he paired her with Present the two agents may try to escape though the two individually seemed complacent. Amanda was too willful, maybe Raven or a new slave altogether he would consider it more later.

“What tasks are you good at?”

Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:29 am

"Additional training?" Nail repeated confused but quickly realied this was in fact a bad thing as he reached over to gently rubb her chin agin making her blush. He didnt reattach the leash, thats a good sigh but still Nail couldnt help but shutter afther what she heard asshe fallowed him threw the bust street. "F-flash scanner.... in-injector..." Nail repeated nervously, each item sound awful. A injector... what was he planing with that... and a flash scanner. Te Helcorian military uses a similure method but what does he want her to learn and why? So many question, He could basicly control anything he wants. Nail thought as she looked worried agin at Farner, noticing his species form of a grin while he eyeed the blond in her momment of fear.

It wasnt long befor they returned to the ship as Nail steppd aboard with Farner and as he dropped off the items in the cargo hold she was releafed that none of them would be used on her tonight.

It was then Nail heard Farner ask her the strangest question yet as she looked at the squid faced creature rathet confused. "What tast am I good at?" Nail said sounding confused by the question but really she found it odd, couldnt he just look into her mind and find out him self, Nail thought but thought it might just be better to awnser as she glared twords him as she tried to pull the end of her skirt agin only to lok away shyly. "Uhmm... I'm a trained field agent... and I can fluently speak most trade langues... I also have the ability pilot most ships... " Nail stated things she could do possibly mis understanding the question.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:03 pm

He did not delve into her mind all the time, the drug didn't give him perfect access to her subconscious and it was for her sake to make this particular ability less intimidating and one sided though it of course did not have to be this way.

Fafner had taken his true form when they got back to the ship, he eyed her deliciously. There was no doubt that he had been interested in discovering yet again all those folds and curves. He did not approach her though.

He had another injector though it was on another world and while he had to consider what skills to bestow upon her he nodded at her answer.

More than seeing her as an object to have sex with he thought it would be better if he got some more use out of her.

I believe I can use that had I considered it earlier I would have seen to other matters. Tomorrow perhaps I will … I have to set things into motion first.

He considered the injector and how useful it will be.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Nail couldnt help bu t take that awser into qustion. What did he mean use that... was he talking about her skills or the injector or.... the flash scanner. Nail feared either one, she didnt want to have any substances injected into her that was for sure, nor does she want somthing forcfully learn or progamed into her head. Nails heard some awful storys about sickos using those scaners on their victims.

Once a group of slavers got a hold of a newly created shipment of helcorian soldiers while on their way to the ADD as a free sample. All of which being female as they took the transports and distroyed the ADD caravan while they where in stasis. The slavers then turned and used the scanners to reprogram the other poor hel'corians to do horribles things such as fighting uncontrolibly or performing erotic act such as sexual intercourse untell they would passout from exhaustion. There are many horrible storys about slavers with flash scanners as Nail invisioned each one only to blush and nervously look at Farner praying thats not what he had in mind.

With that Nail turned around and tried to skulk away, mybe going to return to her cell or better yet find away out of this mess and or off this ship of sexual hell as she turned to walk away. "O-ok... w-well I-i'm tiered... I think I'm going to go lie down...."

Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:55 pm

She had been right to be concerned about the flash learning. Since he picked it up in a sex shop the intent was training slaves in sexual manners quickly though of course there were other things that could be learned too such as cooking, cleaning and so forth so that training could be sped up. Languages, a martial art or other matter could be learned in such a matter. A few flashes a year were fine but after that the chances of a brain becoming mush grew greater and greater.

He had been keeping his mind open though. He preferred to teach her what sexual techniques she would need. After all he had been a long ways removed from selling her and her answer had been of interest to him. He was strongly considering something and while it may be expensive otherwise but he was a telepath and could manipulate minds so money was no object.

Fafner let her go off to sleep with the promise of feeding her at some point within the hour.

Suffice it to say he picked up some of her thoughts though they were the ones concerned about his toys.

He had been busy checking into things again and thus she had the free range of the ship. She was locked into the ship though and find that there must have been some sort of mechanism in the door itself that sealed only to unlocked through telekinesis she surmised.

Fafner was content in letting her pass the night, unconcerned that she may even attempt to escape at present. He would get her fed and provided that she was not up to anything nefarious he would ask her about entertainment and what she had preferred there.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:51 am

Once Nail was a good distance away from Farner, beliving there was a range to his telepathy she bolted into a full run almost. Quickly looking for ways out of the ship as she fratickly searched but found out quickly that all the doors where mageticly sealed shut with no way to open them from her side as she cursed her self and tried els where but found nothing still despite her looking her best.

Instead of wasting energy Nail sighed and simply looked for her cell, having no other choices of places to sleep.

Nail wasnt given much of a option as she slept on the cold steel floor. It was a little better this time accually having clothes as she passed out from an exhausting day. Nail given the night of rest and in the morning woke up to Farner. He got her fed, god thing too she was starving having nothing els in her belly sept for the unspeakable as Nail nearly lost her appitite thinking about it...

Afther getting fed Farner asked some rather off te wall question agin asking what she like entertainment wise. Honestly she never thought about befor as she wondered for a minute. " Uhm... I dont know.... I once watched a thing called a television with other agents.... "Nail said shyly.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:02 am

Television … yes, I am familiar with that device. But jut now I picked up on hesitance. Something tells me you're use to keeping busy with training and missions and not having the time to unwind much.

I can also see the fact that you had tried to make a dash for it … I sensed it last night actually,
he lifted a hand to silence her from any protests. I would not have expected anything less but you realize how pointless it is to try to escape from my presence. Even if you did I have already injected you with a node that I could sense and could find you with ease.

He lied about that last part as he himself did not manufacture nodes learning from his father's mistakes. Today he was going to take off but her answers last night had him delaying that for a few more days.

He would feed her and during breakfast he did some rearranging of her brain without her even knowing. Essentially he made it so she could not harm him, even indirectly if she were aware that an attack would hurt him.

But once she was done eating he gave her a bit of news.

It would be a shame to waste your talents. You may be able to serve my needs in ways I did not contemplate from the start and today there is much shopping. Of course with you desire to escape I'm going to have to use the injector to ensure your return rather than having to go out of my way to acquire you.

Lots of shopping though. More clothes, ones for special operations. Weapons, even starships … interested? If you do a good job I will even consider getting you a bed and television. In deep space a television probably does no good but there are other forms of entertainment which may suit your tastes ...

Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Nails eyes widen as her heart skipped a beat. He knew about all that simply by takinga quick glance into her mind but befor she could open her mouth and protest he stopped her by putting his fanger on her lips making Nail blush shyly befor a nervous look apeared on her face afther hering about the node inside her body as she pushed outfrom tetable and looked her self over.

When did he do it? Nail wondered... shaking nervously at the idea somthing was inside her... somthig of his as Nail glared at him and blushed agin thinking about how the hell would she escape this hell hole.

Nail didnt really eat she only looked at her plate, having a lost apitite befor agin hearing Farner speak about todays activitys and what they would be doing befor he mentioned te injector.

"N-no not the injector.. I'll be good.. p-please Ill stay..." Nail said sounding worried as she glared at Farner. Nail had no clue what he had in mind but anything he wanted to put into her didnt sound good. Nail listened to Farner speak as she looked away, nervously clinching her teeth while tightly gripping the hem of he skirt. Angry and a little concered by Farners idea and what shes been reduced to only to hesitantly nodd her head yes to his difficult offer.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:03 am

I am afraid you have no choice with the inhibitor my dear. You will be leaving on occasion and I have to insure that you'd come back.

Instead of doing missions for the ADD you will do those where I assign you tasks. As you are aware Aegir was after these stones, they are most important and I have only eight and not twelve. Of the eight I have but one but know of some rumors to th4e others.

As for the node inside you it was injected during coitus,
he explained the situation to her. The injector primarily inserted drugs, aphrodisiacs mostly but they were not limited to just those and Fafner had some other ideas. He tilted his head noting that she did not eat much and must have lost her appetite.

You are not hungry? I would think that you would be happy with your new role. Of course if you don't desire to have the injector used or you can just accept a lesser role of sex slave ...

He wasn't given her a choice though already assuming what her answer would be in the situation. He was going to make her serve her in serve him in this new capacity.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:27 am

"B-but.." Nail hung her head as she thought about this new development. A inhibitor panted into her with the injector to insure he returned.... Nail only nervously fiddled with them hemm of her skirt. "B-but my contract with the ADD is still....." Nail mummbled shyly and under her breath only to stop afther realizing her contract with him bitigng her lip. This situation was getting worse by the seciond as she listened to proposal. Her face twisting with shame embaressement and anger, he dressed it up like he was giving her a choice but in reality he was making her do what he wanted.

"M-my word isnt enough... I-ill get your stones... just dont inject me with the ihibitor... I dont want it" Clearly her word wasnt enough by his standereds, she alleady tried to escape once but could not get away lacking the telekinetic gift.

"No I'm not..." Nail replied as she hung her head looking at her plate blushing as she looked at her options, really she wanted o stand up and tare him apart but could not find the nerve befor she jumped afther hearing sex slave. Looking at Farner realizing thers her options if see refused. " N-no I dont want to d-do that... Y-your... but what your asking me is.... i-its... " Nail grit her teeth not sure what to say knowing odd are he will just use her for both...

Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:43 am

He tracked her thoughts and feelings now, not that he cared though he was a bit curious as to what she had thought.

Oh, I think not. Not until I can trust that you won't try to rush back to the ADD. After all it is your first contract though we will sort out that situation later there is much to do today. Those clothes won't suit either, perhaps later I will allow you to give me a check up but by noonish I will have something more up to speed that you are use to during your assignments and we will get a few things. It appears that we will be here a few days further.

You should feel honored, no one has had such freedom to travel about Nail. Generally the only traveling a slave does is with me until I leave them at a safe house somewhere.

She didn't like the sex slave role, good, she knew her place if she failed and what awaited for her if she did not do this. Better an occasional sex object then a constant one, right?

As long as she ate a little something he did not fret as long as she had a reasonable lunch or dinner as he did not wish for her to grow malnourished given what he had in mind for her. Either she would be sent into situations that he did not wish to be involved with or scenarios that were tricky at best. Of course if she failed, well, her life was a small price seeing that she was one of his father's favored, second amongst agents in fact though Fafner did not know that she had ranked so highly. Perhaps if his father could have offered something interesting though he was just as likely to keep her out of spite.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:19 am

Sort out her old contract? Nail dwelled on that as she gazed deeply in thought at her plate of food befor aginnshe jumpped at the mention of her clothes. Nail blushed as she glared up at Farner her eyes beaming at him nervously agin. "no... d-dont take my clothes agin..." Nail said hugging her self as her face twisted in fright agin realizing some time today he wanted a 'check up' as Nail now partly wished she choose the librarian outfit instead.

Then Farner went off about it being a honor for her, was it really? A once aweek sex slave was still a sex slave.... now she just added Farners privite assissin to the list Nail thought as she blushed and hung her head agin... this sucked. Nail would gently push her plate away to show she wasnt hungry being a little discusted right now Nail only thought about this situation returning to the idea of what Farner wanted done was it just those stones or was it other things too?

Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Amused by her thoughts she has misunderstood a few things though he only choose to correct on of them to lift her mood a little.

First off they are my clothes, you are merely borrowing them for the time being. However, I was thinking for your assignments when they are to occur that you may feel far more comfortable in clothing similar to that which you wore on particular missions. He moves a little closer as she pushes her food away.

A hand caressing the side of her face, mouth tendrils twisting to show amusement.

If anyone should be assassinated remember it was Aegir that pushed you into this mess but her, I will not try to stop you.

He pressed a knife into her hands and exposed his neck. Just one little cut ... He knew she couldn't harm him from the earlier arrangement of her mind but he sought to show her how pointless such thoughts were. She couldn't even take a hit out against him if she had wanted.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:48 pm

"I would feel more confertable in then now...." Nail mummbled under her breath as said it with a blushing face befor Farner made her flinch agin, quickly she looked at him as a hand caressed her cheek afther he moved alittle closer. Nail looked away tring not to look at his squid like face, she only tried to gaze off some other direction while he smiled. Grinning at her in her dire situation calling it all Ageirs falt.

It was then he did somthing unexpected. Farner grabbed a knife and placed it into her hand then exposed his neck to her. Was he serious She thought, looking at the knife in her hand then to his exposed neck... it was... she could. Nail actedvasshe quickly thrusted the Knife up looking angry at Farner befor she suddenly froze up. The point of the blade close to the vital point of his neck but she could not get her self to move farther as she tried and tired thrusting the blade agin but thesame thing happen... somthing was holding her back befor she realized somthing as she blushed and looked at Farner. "W-what did you do!?"

Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next