View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
 New Toy (for Nail) 

Post Re: New Toy (for Nail)
Nail jumpped then gasped softly as she felt Ako fangers over her sexy young body, gently touching her thigh as Nail fought the erge to just let him take her then and there but bit her lower lip fighting those thoughs only to look up at the ceiling and shift her eyes to Farner who was standing near by. "Auhhh... Ohh... " Nail swhined as she squirmed and quivered where she stude befor the sales men simply got the numbers then hurried away leaving her and her cruel master alone.

The young Hel'corian fell to her knees shaking with unconrolable lust as she breathed heavy, panting her breasts heavy as she watched Ako leave then looked to Farner gasping. " F-farn... Farner... P-please..." Nail said softly, her voice cracking as she wasnt even sure her self what she was begging for, for him to stop or to take her there but afther what fet like an eternity he granted her wish droppng her highen arousal as Nail moaned one last time feeling the pleasure quickly fade befor falling on her back panting agin almost like she went around with his four thugs back on his ship.

"T-thank.. t-thank you..." Nail said quietly agin, ashamed at what just happened as she slowly crawled over completly naked over to where she left her clothes in a heep on the floor befor standing to agin slowly get dressed.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:50 am

She would come to crave his touch eventually finding that it was easier to just submit than to deny him … maybe … eventually she might reach that conclusion though by proving that he kept to his word it could cause her to fight harder to resist and hold out.

He would learn which eventually though for now that didn't mean he was going to make her resistance easy. She was such a turn on watching her struggle like she had as she tried to hold back.

He would see where this took her in time as he watched her dress, a pity for her to cover that body back up.

You have earned your respite. You made your decision and it came to pass. Of course you were lucky in that the creature seemed to show you no real interest not in a sexual way anyway and I could not influence his mind though under the circumstances I would not have done more than perhaps give him a little nudge to get to at least thinking about it.

You will not always be so lucky. There maybe unappealing things that you wish to avoid that will possible hurt or worse …

He got her to at least weight her decision a little as he drew closer to his Pet. A tentacle rubbing against her cheek. Though watching you struggle like that is a bit arousing my dear. A deal is a deal. Now, what sort of training did the ADD have you endure?

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:37 am

Nail looked rather cute andsexy as she crawled to her cloths. Farner found her arousing and loved watchig her stuggle, Nail only blushed and hung her head low ashamed at her own situation, she didnt want to be put in more situations like this as Nail only gazed tword her master while he spoke how these choices will effect her later calling this a learing experince. Nail only nodded yes to show she was listening befor standing up to step into her clothes she discarded earlyer. Inch by inch her flight suit was slowly pulled back up, the meterial streached as the form fitting suit hugged her curves, breasts and ass tightly while at one point Nail could not help but gasp as the metal zipper scrapped agiest one of her aroused breasts over her still errect nipples befor she finilly zipped it up completly. Finilly Nail slipped back on her boots completing the outfit once agin befor she blushed to look at Farner pushing her hair from her eyes while Farner reached over to stoke her cheek this time not fliching at his touch knowingnhe wasnt going to hitt her. "T-the ADD.... when I first showed up nothing, the trainging at the lemer cluster taught me every thing I knew.....Hmm b-but afther a short time I began to get board.... S-so I tried learning their Hand to hand and..... u-unit tatics.... and.... t-team building.." Nail said with a blush recalling a party she attended with two other agents that got kind of.... crazy.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:57 pm

No flinch this time. Good. That had pleased him. He could be cruel or kind and while he would likely keep her in embarrassing situations. But she was perhaps one of the most useful slaves that he acquired. Amanda had the talents to manufacture his needed drugs that he had placed her on though there was a little set back with that.

He was going to ask about her sexual experiences with other women but her response added to that. He considered for a moment. Small unit tactics could be useful, he had Present after all but no, he decided she was too broken for adequate use. He would need to acquire other slaves but she probably worked best on her own.

You will not need small unit tactics though perhaps your hand to hand can be work on in your spare time. You have done well, my Pet. Come, we will finish up here and I will take you to our ship and brief you on your first assignment.

He finished with Ako who still had to hook the engines back up and get those parts. She could take it for a test flight then before everything was made official though no one seemed to have doubts that she would like it.

When back in their ship Fafner gestures to Nail to come closer. He is not too aggressive though his hands brush down her sides and against the curves of her breasts as he speaks to her.

The first assignment may seem simple my dear but is tough. I need you to recover a pyramid shaped stone about yeah big, but this one is in the domicile of a creature that I have not yet confronted. He showed that the stone was good sized with his hands at least a foot or so high.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:33 pm

"Yes... yes Farner..." Nail said quietly as she fallowed Farner. The two getting the papers for the ship finalized and finished befor Farner and Nail returned to the ship but befor she could sulk off he beconed her closer.

"Y-yes... Farn.. ahhuh.." Nail said shyly blushing as she aproched befor softly moan feeling a hand brush the curve of one of her breasts molesting her agin gently as Nail whinpered in his hand as she simply stude there unable to resist him as he spoke of her first mission for him. "A-a st-stone?..." Nail repated blushing as she felt him gently gorp her senstive orbs Nail turning to puddy inhis hands as shetried her best to listen. "I-i... I-i'll try m-my best...ahh!.."

Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:01 am

"Yes... yes Farner..." Nail said quietly as she fallowed Farner. The two getting the papers for the ship finalized and finished befor Farner and Nail returned to the ship but befor she could sulk off he beconed her closer.

"Y-yes... Farn.. ahhuh.." Nail said shyly blushing as she aproched befor softly moan feeling a hand brush the curve of one of her breasts molesting her agin gently as Nail whinpered in his hand as she simply stude there unable to resist him as he spoke of her first mission for him. "A-a st-stone?..." Nail repated blushing as she felt him gently gorp her senstive orbs Nail turning to puddy inhis hands as shetried her best to listen. "I-i... I-i'll try m-my best...ahh!.."

Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:01 am

Yes a green stone etched with runes. It has the power to call me forth and there are eight such stones I have information regarding two of them and information about a third though that is unreliable at best and I will eventually check on that one myself. One such location I have not checked have a race of saurian that are immune to m3ntal attack. A best, also immune, a six legged lizard has it I have been lead to believe. The lizards had it but it was as the creature claimed one of their temples as a lair.

Orbital bombardment crossed my mind briefly but I do no wish to loose the stone. This is where you come in. You are to infiltrate their territory and retrieve the lost property before slipping back out.

Now, what would a fitting reward be if you do pull this off? I'll allow you to consider something.

His touch upon her had not faded for a bit. He noted her blush, the feel of his fingers stimulating her without drawing on his physic powers.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:41 am

"G-green stone!" Nail repeated as she arched back away from Farners hand as she softly moan as his touch made her blush and shutter his had groping her the way it did. She didnt like it the way he touched her like she was property but could not do a single thing about it as Nail only looked away shyly as he continued to touch and feel her up and speakof her objective.

"Y-yes...Farn..Farner... I-I'll infiltrate their lair.... I-I'll... I'll get y-your stone!... J-just..." Nail began to mummbled twords the end of her sentence. "J-just s-stop... please... I-its hard to listen... ahh!" Nail gasped as her worried eyes shifted back to his afther he said he would let her choose her reward if she got his stone. A few ideas came to mind such as him letting her go or removing this mental inhibitor, Nail invisioned her idea of a reward while that hand ofhis continued to touch and grop her softly forcing one last soft moan befor he finilly stopped letting Nail move back out of his reach to wrap her arms over her breasts as she shyly looked away ashamed at the way shes been treated so far.

"I-is this all... may I go..." Nail asked, cursing her self in her head as she asked permision to leave, wanting to relax befor her mission and clean her self up afther her experinces the last couple days.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Fafner had considered. He was following her train of thought and though he could feel her arousal at what he was doing to her he had been slow to let up letting her know just what he was capable of without the use of any of his powers.

If you mean your freedom then no, though I will give you another opportunity to earn it. You were so close last time. If you are just seeking to be dismissed for a little while then you may do so. I had posed a matter to you and while I was unable to fully capitalize on matters you did your part.

He was reminded of Ako. Therefore no sex at all today, that was what you earned. And the next few it seems that you will be out at space. But after you get back and if you do decide to challenge for your freedom again then I will have to make sure you are well rested first.

Of course he had no intention of letting her escape. Altering her perceptions would be easy enough to do after all if need be.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Nail gritt her teeth in aner as he called out her plan for askig for her freedom, sheassumed it ws off limits but wished it wasnt as Nail looked at the steel floor as he went on and on speaking of her freedom almost teasing her lettingit dangle just out of reach. The poor agent only listen quietly as she thoughtbtoher self the deal... 10 minutes with out cumming.... she wasnt so sure if she wanted to go threw that torture agin. Farner accually fuckd her silly in two places at the same time and almost drove her crazy with sexual lust and made her pass out from exhuastion from consecutive orgasms. Nail shuttered at the idea as she blushed and look shamfully at the floor.

"T-thank you farn... Farner..." Nail mummbled befor she turned around and walked away, thankinghim for not making her have sex agin. She got off easy tonight as Nail wandered off to her room. First to change her clothes as she found somthing inte create more confertable to wear, a black tank top and shorts as she slipped off her suit and tossed it to the side. Next Nail left her cell to find her self the showering chamber, hoping to wash the last few days shame and dirty feels away befor turning into to her room for the night to get thatwell deserved rest.

Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:22 am

Your welcome. He took pleasure in the fact that she didn't think that she was ready to challenge for her freedom yet again. Though it was clear that she would have to try at some point if she ever crave it too much. She knew what was expected and knew what to expect now as he could challenge her on multiple levels at the same time.

He didn't bother her for the rest of the evening save for seeing that she at something before retiring. The night had passed and he had been busy pulling up details.

Come morning she woke to him having a fit, tossing things around and cursing, something had happened though it wasn't until much later that she would find that his drug supply was being denied to him by Blue until they were on their way, they had shit to do and while Fafner had considered killing Blue he would run out of the drug so he had to tolerate the alien for now who used a drug of his own, this one to impair his thoughts so Fafner didn't rip the information of his supplier out of his head.

But the ship's stores remained open to her though there was no prepared breakfast that day. It was closer to noon when he had been calmer at least that she had met with him again.

Last night I poured over the information I had on the stone. Gavos IV, that is where it is though you'll have to deal with the psionic resistant Thul there that believe that the stone is a relic of there's.

The stone is in the ruins of an old city that had been claimed by what the natives call a Mind Stalker, a psionic resistant, multi legged creature that spews acid and has an affinity to dark places. It's lair is in a former temple where the stone is located.

Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:07 pm

When morning came Nail was awoken by the sound of a crash from some objects getting hurled acrost the hull of the ship and Farner cursing him self over somthing Nail didnt care to much to know about, she waited for awhile untell he finilly calmed down to come out of her room most out of fear that Farner would use her as some kind of stress releaf.

When came to about noon Nail came out of her cell to meet Farner who finilly calmed down afther his temper tantrum finding broken items spread acrost the cabin as Nail simply stude by the door way behind cornor of the wall incase anything came flying her way she could duck behind a wall.

Nail nodded from her safe spot as Farner gave her the information as what to expect on her mission. So far it sounded easy enough befor she heard the last bit as she nervously looked his way. " Mind stalker?" Nail said with concerned looked worried about this creature Farner spoke. Instantly Farner or Ageir came to mind as he gave her a discription of it, the sound of this monster reminded her of them but they didnt spit acid.

"So I go in take the stone then get out... it sounds easy enough... Is that all.." Nail asked as she moved partly behind the wall she was hiding behind, oviously ready to get this mission under way and get the hell out of here befor any thing els came up.

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:34 pm

No, it's fairly straight forward. In and out though there may be other variables involved here that we have not considered. There is one more thing. He gestured her near, a tentacle looping about her wrist as he draws her closer. He gets out that injector and injects her with a clear serum.

This is an extract of the venom I produce. It is fatal in large quantities and has no known antidote. People might be able to tell you've been poisoned but no anti venom will improve your condition. After forty-eight hours you will start feeling ill, after seventy-two you will die. Of course I have dabbled a bit in toxicology and have concocted an antidote. Return within that time and I will administer it.

This was a half truth. Indeed he possessed potent venom that had no cure but he did not inject her with anything save for a little water, He was scanning her mind determining if he needed stronger security measures in place.

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:06 pm

"A-and w-whats that..." Nail asked nervously as she hesitantly came out from behind her hiding place afther Farner gestured her to come closer as she did and only fall for oldest trick in the book but at the same time shevknew it was coming. Nailsceyes open wide andcshe yelped as she was suddenly jerked forword by her cruel master only to panic as she saw the injector become visable as shefraticly trashed and tried to pull her arm away. "N-NO PLEASE NO!" Nail cried and paniced tring to pull her self b
away but those mentle programs forced her to simply take it as she felt a sting and it was too late.

When he finilly let her go Nail held her arm in fear of what he just did, looking up at Farner confused and worried befor he explained to her what it was and it was worse then she imagined. "B-but why!! you already... your allready put the... other thing in me!.." Nail cried in fear as she looked at her arm and where it was injected then back to Farner confused why he would posion her! befor she nevously glared down agin at her limb.... it wasnt to late... she could.... cutt it off.... it would grow back in a day or two... Nail thought the idea running threw her head as she held her arm tightly only to glare up at Farner once agin scared. "I-i.. I dont.... I dont under stand! I wount run! I'll come back! Remainber the deal! I.. I cant!"

Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:34 am

Oh, it is redundant, I agree. I have already implanted you with a node but I would still have to pursue you in that case. With the poison I can be assured that you have incentive to hurry back if only to acquire the antitoxin to the poison.

Such as now I can sense you contemplating cutting your arm off. Of course the poison may be slow acting but travels throughout your body quickly enough so it is burning with the poison in in. It's concentrated in your arm so you may get away with the majority of it if you hew off your arm. Then again it may do you no good.

The antidote is in addition to any other reward of course but guarantees that I need not have you waste a ton of time in transit. Gavos IV is not away.

Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next