View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Caught in the Sea (for Yuki) 

Cukoo was somewhat surprized when the young girl's juices stopped flowing from her body. Growing frustrated, the massive blob leaned in close to the young girl and said, "it is useless to resist." His rough tongue suddenly drove itself deep into her tight sex, grinding and rubbing against her clit over and over again. The thick tongue slowly began to vibrate inside the girl's small body, building her arousal once again. The thick tentacles around her breasts squeezed and tightened with renewed strength, lifting her hard tits off her body with each hard squeeze.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:08 pm

She let out a loud gasp arching her back slightly she bit down harder blood dripping from her chin to her chest resisting still "I ..I wont give in if you plan on putting that whole thing in!" she growled lightly glaring at him tearing up from the cut on her lip.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:40 pm
Profile YIM

The black blob laughed loudly at the young girl's comment. He could see her trying to resist what was happening to her, though her body seemed to have other ideas. Her body arched and flexed over and over again against his rough tongue as it grinded and rubbed against her clit. "I think you will give in. You just need the proper... motivation."

As soon as those words were said, a new thick tentacle began to grow from Cukoo's blobbish body. This was his secondary phallus, and while it was not as large as his main cock, it was likely huge to the young girl, nearly one and a half feet long and three inches thick with another familiar looking "head" on the end of it. The new huge phallus slowly made its way towards the young girl, passing her breasts which were still being squeezed tightly by his thick tentacles. His secondary phallus slowly extended towards her face, waving it back and forth in front of her eyes before suddenly pressing itself hard against her lips and shoving deep into her mouth. The thick cock slowly slid in and out of her small mouth, rubbing against her tongue as slid into her.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:40 pm

She struggled to keep it out of her mouth but it was no use, her body gave in letting the thing slide past her lips blushing heavily as it moved in and out, her tiny slit getting dripping wet once more, her little nipples rock hard. the only thing she could do was let out loud muffled moans.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:14 pm
Profile YIM

Cukoo's rough tongue slowly began to taste her sweet juices flowing from her body once again. The long tongue grew more eager as it grinded and shoved itself deep into her tight sex, absorbing as much of her sweet nectar as possible. The thick tentacles around her breasts continued to squeeze her soft skin rhythmically, pulling and twisting around her breasts tightly. Her hard tits lifted off her chest time and time again as the thick tentacles worked her flesh hard.

Gazing down, Cukoo laughed loudly as his secondary phallus pressed harder and faster into the girl's small mouth, rubbing along her tongue as it filled the insides of her lips. Sensing the small girl's arousal building up once again, his main huge phallus began to inch ever closer to her tight sex, ready to press itself deep into her tight body.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:10 am

"mmph!!" she let out loud muffled moans, at least she didnt start sucking on the thing in her mouth she wouldnt give him that pleasure. tencing up she closed her eyes unaware that he was slowly starting to inch that first huge cock towards her again.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:41 am
Profile YIM

Another loud laugh filled the air as his secondary phallus pressed hard into her small mouth, stretching her jaw a little wider with each hard shove. His thick tongue grinded and rubbed against her clit over and over as her body leaked her sweet juices. She was nearly in the perfect state of conflict, trying to resist what was happening to her, but still enjoying it greatly. Cukoo would push her over the edge.

His thick tongue suddenly pulled away from her tight sex as his main phallus moved inches away from her body. The massive blob slowly leaned in closer to the young girl and said, "let it fill you." As soon as those words were said, the huge shaft pressed hard against her sex lips, trying to penetrate into her tight body. The thick cock grinded and rubbed against her sex, unable to penetrate her small body due to it's massive size. Cukoo's frustration began to build as the long member could not gain entry into her body, making his thick tentacles squeeze her breasts harder and faster with each passing moment, lifting her hard tits high off her body.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:38 am

Her eyes widen hearing his words letting out a muffled whimper struggling a little more. She whinced lightly feeling it press against her but unable to slide in, she tenced up trying to keep it out as long as she possibly could. She whinced again the tentacles on her breasts starting to hurt more then feel good.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:41 pm
Profile YIM

Cukoo feel the young girl's body tightening, trying to hold back his massive phallus from penetrating her body. "It is useless, my dear. You will soon be filled." As soon as Cukoo said those words, his massive cock thrust forward as hard as it could, shoving deep into her tight sex. The girl's body thrust itself forward as the thick cock drove deep into her small sex, stretching the walls of her body as wide as they could go.

The massive blob laughed loudly as his secondary cock continued to dive in and out of her small mouth, rubbing against her tongue as it shoved itself in. The thick tentacles around her breasts began to slow in their squeezing, but still held tight around her soft skin, twisting and pulling on her mounds of flesh over and over again.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:06 pm

She arched her back again letting out a loud muffled scream in pain her body trembled feeling as if he just ripped her delicate little flower. Tears filled the girls eyes as she trembled trying to hold them back as long as she could, her teeth sunk into the member in her mouth.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:08 pm
Profile YIM

Feeling the young girl bite into his secondary phallus, Cukoo only laughed louder and made the thick cock in her mouth swell that much larger, stretching her jaw wide as it continued to press in and out of her lips. Meanwhile, his main phallus slowly began to force itself into her tight sex, stretching the walls of her body wider with each passing moment. The long shaft bulged and pulsed against her clit, slowly pushing in and out of her tight body.

The thick tentacles around her breasts squeezed and twisted around her soft skin over and over, lifting her hard tits off her chest time and time again. The lovely sight of the young girl squirming and flexing in his grasp was simply delicious in the eyes of the black blob.

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:50 am

She struggled to bite down but it was no use, the thicker shaft was more like a ball gag then anything else, preventing her from closing her mouth even in the slightest. Her body tenced up, her tiny clit throbbing against his pulsing shaft, she was completely helpless. The only thing she could do now was wait until he was finished using her body.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:50 pm
Profile YIM

Cukoo laughed loudly once again as the young girl tried in vain to bite down on his secondary phallus, only making the thick cock pushed harder into her small mouth. Her long member rubbed against her tongue over and over, wanting to fit as much of it into her mouth as possible.

The massive blob's main phallus continuedo to shove itself deep into the girl's tight sex, bulging and throbbing inside her body. Cukoo's long tongue slowly extended back out of his mouth and slid towards her parted legs, pressing hard against her exposed clit. The rough tongue grinded and pushed against her as the thick shaft continued to penetrate her tight body. Cukoo knew it would not be long before she gave it to the lust filling her body.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:22 am

She whinced a little as it pushed deeper, it was actually starting to hurt, tears formed in her eyes once more, the one in her mouth going back to far causing her to gag.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:22 am
Profile YIM

The black blob knew the young girl was starting to feel pain from his thick phallus, but he also knew it would soon be replaced with pure lust and pleasure. The massive shaft thrust harder into the young girl's body, stretching the walls of her tight sex a little more with each penetration. His rough tongue continued to press and grind against her clit, even vibrating against it slightly as his huge cock pressed in and out of her small body. His secondary cock pushed into her lips faster with each passing second, rubbing against her tongue and filling her mouth. The massive blob knew she would soon hit the perfect state of bliss. It would just be a matter of time.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next