View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Surprises (for Shirktor) 

Post Re: Surprises (for Shirktor)
Striktors tentacle kept pumping her pussy, using the tricks possible with such a flexible organ. It expanded until it filled the hole passage, then contracted, just to expand again. It pumped in and out, and wiggled about like a snake in a hole. It slammed into her, pulled itself almost out again, then forced itself into her again. Sometimes it paused to squirm, or to rotate inside her.
The tentacle was actually more sensitive than most of Striktor's undead body. Something inside his dead heart felt something akin to mirth, or at least the closes he could. To ravish and violate such a delicate pussy, now that was treat. Greedily, he soaked up the feeling of her tightness like a drunkard drinking wine. He let one of his spare tentacles smack across her buttock, one quick slap, just to feel her muscles tense.

Inside of him, long dormant organs were working again. He could feel pressure building up inside him, and he knew than soon he would come, that an orgasm would rip though him, giving his long dead body the feeling of living again, even for just the moment. His cock was actually trembling.

"LITTLE WENCH. YOU KNOW YOUR PLACE WELL."

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Wide eyed he never lets up, that tentacle moving in ways that she had yet to feel something moving inside her. Like a live wire that danced to and fro in her passage he had been everywhere. It had been one thing to be stuffed but this, oh this elicited a stark moan of approval from her as sweet nectar quickly washed over that tentacle, her licks and bobs growing stronger and fair more intense as she gulped down the tip of him, her breasts dragging against the sides of his length as she rubbed them against him.

Already her body was trying to clamp down against him in orgasmic bliss but he kept moving this way and that refusing to be locked down.

“UHHH!” She moans against him, her body tensing a little at that smack to her rear as she continues to gobble his length without protest.

She has come but she's a long way from finished seeing how extensive her training has been to this point though currently that tentacle receives her favor as muscles play against him.

Daphne is too busy to respond not pausing in what she was doing to him at the moment. It seemed only fair to try to dish out some of the same pleasure she was feeling. He was not hurting her as of yet and she had a tendency to cooperate more if that were the case though many here did not seem to care either way as their own needs would be fulfilled one way or another.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:11 pm

His tongue slid across her vagina like a snake, trailing the opening where his tentacle penetrated her. Her juices were salty. He licked her clit, then threw his head back, emitting a howl suitable to chill the bones of the living.

Striktor erupted. White, slimy semen (or the closest thing he could produce in his undead state) forced its way through old canals, like a volcanic eruption forcing it's way up the chambers of a volcano long thought extinct. He exploded inside Daphnee's helpful mouth, shooting his humongous load into her. He kept gushing forth, jet after jet splashing into the wet cave of her mouth. Too much for her to swallow, should she even try. He pulled back, out of her mouth, still cumming, showering her face in cum, showering her delicious breasts. Then a tentacle grabbed hold of her head, and he tried to ram his cock back into her.

His tentacles went wild. He was fucking her pussy even harder, digging into those sweet folds, relishing the feeling of her helpful pussy clamping down on his probing member. A bulge moved down the tentacle, a load of oily liquid about to explode inside her like his cock did in her mouth. Another tentacle coiled itself around the first,following it to her pussy. The tip rammed her clit, kneading it, rubbing it, leaving it coated in some sort of clear but slimy liquid that was expelled from it's smooth surface.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:37 pm

“Mmmph!” He explodes in hear mouth, her lips tight against him as that howl caused her to shudder instinctively. But try as she might there was just too much cum to swallow down as if he had been backed up for ages and the blockage suddenly removed.

Taking her lips from around him some of the cum she was unable to swallow down soils the ground as it escapes her lips, her face splattered in the process as are her breasts soon after.

She gasped, moans ripping through her as she was further assailed as she wiped some cum from her face to get it away from her eyes and nose so she could breath without impediment.

A shrill cry leaves her lips as another tentacle moves over her clit as the first still stuffs her, keeping her on edge as she produces thick juices for him as a lubricant further assisting him.

“OHH, AHHH!”

Though her cries were cut off as a tentacle drops her back over his member. He was still coming so she squeezed him at the base in efforts to cut off the thick stream of cum. Her hand does not grip him tight enough to hurt though she frequently eases up on him so he spurts a little at a time where she can swallow down more manageable mouthfuls.

Her head bobbing up and down him with greater urgency, her tongue playing with him, dancing against his length as she moans out against that member still clenching down on his tentacle, her hips moving, squirming as if she cannot get enough.

Her passage saturated but clearly she's delighting in this feel as she goes back to work on him with far more vigor.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:02 pm

The tentacle bulged and expanded as it fucked Daphne, until it paused for a second and then let out an explosive burst of liquid in her pussy, coming inside her like and eruption, filling her up. The tentacle withdrew, pulled out, and then gushed forth again, showering her he other tentacle plunged into her, fucking her fast and mercilessly. The first tentacle, having deposited it's load, stretched out, making itself thinner, then poised itself like a snake, aiming for her delicious cunny, then trust forward, just as the other one withdrew. Striktor was fucking her with two tentacles, each one alternating to be inside her, both working at a swift pace, reaming her hard.

Striktors penis was finishing it's first round of orgasms, just smaller splurts being left, but he could feel he would soon be able to come again, if his new toy kept up her good work, and he had more tentacles to use as well.

Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:53 pm

He had been relentless, the two tentacles taking turns so there was always one inside her. His pace was fast, her core slick and wet with a mixture of her own juices and his release. She cried out though the sound muffled against his shaft even as he kept her on that high as her own passage closed and squeezed against those tentacles as they plunged into the folds of that succulent flesh.

She was cumming again, held upside down and shivering there as a wave of bliss swept over her time and time again. Daphnee could not say how often that relentless attack caused her passage to gush with the passing excitement of his joining with her.

They had an agreement and so she worked to honor it. As long as she was not being hurt or deceived in the process. And so her lips had a perfect seal about his shaft as she took him as deep as possible.

Squeezing as her hands jerked up and down his length over the parts of him that she could not take into her mouth. Her tongue swirled against his shaft as she drew it in caressing the bony plates which she found were just as sensitive as one made of flesh.

Panting and gasping she drew her tongue about him in strong circles releasing her hold on him to let more of his cum squirt down her throat in controlled spurts.

Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:45 am

Still carrying Daphnee, still fucking her with his tentacles, Striktor strode towards the sea, stopping when he felt the waves splash against his feet. He had thoroughly enjoyed this, but he felt a change was needed. There were more ways he could enjoy her, and he was not sure how long she was going to hold out hanging upside down like a Vanejin Strider Bat. Besides, she would need to catch her breath some time.

"Enough.", his mental voice boomed. A tentacle wrapped itself around her throat, and he pulled his cock out of her mouth, shooting a last gush of seemed across her face. He hoisted her up, so he could take a better look at her, marvel at her lithe and youthful form. Such beauty, such life.. too bad Striktor could only enjoy her by ravishing and defiling her. His cum adorned her skin, tiny jewels of white against her softness. The two tentacles that had been fucking her pussy pulled out, spraying more liquid on her. He felt a pale shade of his former sense of pride knowing he could make her cum.

"Good wench."

He unceremoniously dropped her towards the sand just as a wave covered it with a thin coat of foamy water. The two tentacles that had been ravishing her moved towards her like eels swimming in air, followed by a third. Two sought her pussy, one aimed for her ass.

Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Had she upset him in some way? He was loud in her mind, a spray of his seed smearing her face, she wiping away some of the sticky seed from her face soon afterward to get it away from her eyes as he examined her.

But then he said that she was good, perhaps he had meant that there was enough of the cock sucking for now. That's what she surmised as she draws her closer to the ocean, the smell of salt and cum fills her nostrils before she is dumped on the wet sandy ground.

Looking up at him, her heart still pounding though less out of nerves and more out of excitement. She is a little worried of the tentacle heading to her rear though Therion made sure she was trained there and she had not wanted to seem resistant at all given that it would lead to her being restrained and she certainly did not wish for that.

Rather than resisting she speed her legs as wide as possible for hi as she gazed up at him, his next move practically telegraphed at this stage as her hands sweep down to her ass cheeks, spreading them to better accommodate his needs.

Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Not one to turn down such an invitation, Striktor let his tentacles shoot forth. One aimed for her butt, moved in between her perky ass cheeks and began to prod and poke at her rear entry, shaping itself to form a thin tip, moving circularly while pressing at her tight gate until it could feel her yield, then burring itself in her, moving in past her tight muscles and filling up her ass.
Meanwhile, the two other tentacles encircles each other, forming a spiral, and rammed into her sweet pussy. Forcefully, they took her again, and filled her up. Once inside her sweet, wet gate, they let go of each other, one staying inside her, wiggling and moving about, prodding at her g-spot, while the other almost pulled itself out, then plunged back in. Withdraw, plunge, withdraw, plunge..

Increasing pace and force, Striktor was once again fucking the sweet young thing. She was such a delicate, tight package, yet Striktor was going to give her as much as she could take, three tentacles at once.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:55 pm

She screamed out in pleasure, Daphnee's green eyes going wide. It was rare that she was taken back there though Therion thoroughly trained her up delighting in taking her there and not seeming to care how much he had hurt her in the process of his training of her.

Those tentacles in her pussy had been equally as thorough as she was stretched full of them one always in her playing with silken walls in his quest to find that G spot and find it he did as the other tentacles move in and out of her keeping her caught up in this blissful state.

Those walls of hers react to the way he presses in her passage, the one in her ass rubbing against the others as they were barely parted, her hands ball out into fists.

“Oh Oh Oh OH GAWD!” Her nectar explodes about him, rushes over him as that hidden gen is played with in such a fashion that she can't do anything but gush over those tentacles though she had been quick to cum at times she had been trained to endure and that is just what she did now, endure, as she panted and came about him.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Her eyes bulged deliciously as he conquered her ass, whether it was from fear, pain or pleasure, but the sweet wench did not only take all three of the tentacles, she rewarded him with her gushing juices, squiring at the tentacles reamed her. Her voice cried out deliciously as she came. Such a find.. Striktor could take her over and over again and never tire. If he had been the man he once was, he would probably have taken her for his own, willingly or by force, made her his slave or his mistress. Fucked her for days to end on some exotic planet, or in front of his crew, draped her in captured jewellery.

He came himself as well, the tentacles bulging as they shoot their loads into her, mixing his oozing liquid with her juices. The tentacles pumped and shot, pumped and shot like pistons, even as he withdrew them. Pulling his tentacles out, she showered cum all over her, splattering her skin, just as three more tentacles buried themselves into her, taking over for the others. The first tentacles squirmed all over her, still coming, slithering like slick snakes across her nubile body.

He was ready to bury his cock inside her again, and indeed craved to feel his massive, ridged member slide into her tight but willing cunt, but something made him hesitate. She had been curious about his ship.. Such an eager servant deserved her reward, no? Suddenly, he knew the perfect spot for the finale.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:19 pm

He was driving her crazy, those tentacles alternating in and out of her as she was filled by the bulging tentacles that definitely left her feeling full. She panting, he touching upon each potion of her that only added to the blistering heat between her thighs as her body collapses around those tentacles, as her own juices coat them she receives the reward of his seed, filling her, coating her as they extract from her.

Warm skin is made sticky in places as she pants out deliciously, delirious at this pleasure that bombards her. She drew in a deep beath knowing that this was not over given what she has been through in the past though now at least her body had been conditioned for this.

Her breasts heave back and forth though he delays after replacing his earlier tentacles with others.

She shivers and the part of her mind capable of reasoning wonders why he delays, what is he waiting for? She throbs against those tentacles in a sweet rhythm as she's made to wait.

“W-What's wrong?” She asks looking back and up at him as she asks though her body still shudders against his own.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Daphnee wrote:

“W-What's wrong?”

The question made him laugh, a deep, hollow, disturbing sound. Nothing was wrong, quite the opposite.
As he laughed, or did the closet thing he could to laughing, a matching vibration followed the tentacles, making them shiver inside her and one her skin. Then he resumed his fucking of her, this time with two tentacles also pushing her breast together while a third pumped in and out between them.

Even while his appendages abused his adorable victim, her strode towards her, and picked her up with his hands. He felt his cock throb just from being so near her. Most of all, he wanted to pull out his tentacles and impale her right now, but he would wait. Instead he walked into the sea, his legs splashing to the water, tentacles wiggling inside her and sliding in and out.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:07 pm

He was laughing? Was that a good or bad thing? Both? She did not truly know given that there were some guests here that had the sadistically laughter down to a science. It had kept her on edge though there was no denying that he kept pushing her over it with that pistoning action that traced through her to no end.

She gasped feeling so full of him as he took his leisure with her, pressing into tight folds as he filled her, her body trembling and offering up more of her juices all the while as her pussy gave rise to a wet slurping sound.

“AHHHH!”

Tentacles wrapped about her breasts and before she knew it there was a tentacle sliding through the tunnel created by her cleavage. Panting, she did not remain idle as she seized that tentacle, her lips curling against the end of it before driving it between her lips that tightened against the appendage.

They were moving, there was no mistake there as they were heading to the water though currently she was only aware of where they were moving but had no idea as to where.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Legs splashing into the water, Striktor looked at his fine captive. She was covered in cum. It was almost a shame to let the waves wash the jizz away. The liquid white pears smearing her skin and running down her curves was a fine sight to his, sign that he had taken and used such a lovely young girl. Yet he had plans for her, plans for things he wanted to do down in the water.

She had shown such interest in his ship, no? Should not such interest be rewarded? He had plans for a fine climax to their coupling, one most fitting.

He let his tentacles rest for a while, shooting forth their last load, then pulling out, letting cum ooze out of her pussy and ass. He was heading toward the deep water now. Waves were rolling against both of them, salt water hitting both their bodies.

"YOU WANTED TO SEE MY CRAFT, WENCH?"

One tentacle scooped up the part Daphnee had picked up earlier. He would need it soon.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next