View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 New Toy (for Nail) 

Post Re: New Toy (for Nail)
Both Genosh who had seen the orange aura leap of the ground and Ve'Tah chuckled at her reaction to the translation power of the living stone. It in of itself had been a psionic creature though it rarely, if ever contacted a sentient mind.

It did use it's powers to translate for the user but that was a rather minor matter.

When Ve'Tah lead her to the tent he bowed his head. “Anything for you, Terra bionna. I shall retrieve you when the feast is ready.”

He left her to sort out her things as she had the time to contemplate upcoming matters.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Afther Ve'tah left her in thetent Nail went about checiking in invantory. Laying her cloak out flat she sat down to lay out her supplys fromher pack and belt. The contants of her pack contained survival tools, bedroll, termal blank, rations and a spare pistol, ammo and knife, while her utility belt held the mijority of her ammo, 3 thermo frag explosives and her new semi auto VR lazer pistols. All of it supplied by Farner as Nail sighed afther setting it all out, its funny really that the ADD equipment is worse then what a small time "slaver" could supply his... Nail stopped her self there she didnt want to think of her self as a slave as she simply got back to work checking her items.

Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:52 pm

:o She looks over the items that she had for this. Of course there were had been enough equipment to assist her in most situations though the Suva Raina may not have been anticipated … then again if it had a knack for hunting psionic creatures there was a good chance that it had been know but she was given just enough to deal with it.

There were too many variables to consider her, her mission had been set and with the “poison” she had three days, chances were the first day would end with the feast and getting some rest. She was close to the Suva Raina too though it did not come this way and Genosh was psychic right?

Ve'Tah came to fetch her so time later where she was brought to the feast as the guest of honor. Most of the Sianga looked the same save for a variance in size. The older ones were bigger.

Ve'Tah sat at her side serving as a translator and she was seated in the position of honor the Genosh's right.

The feast was being dedicated to the Terra bionna, the people seemed enthused with getting behind that.

Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:36 pm

Nail finished taking invetory of her supplies by the time Ve'tah came and got her. Packing her items back in her pack then floding her cloak to sit over the top of it befor she fallowed her translator to this feast. It was an odd custom but she guessed it was unavoidable Nail thought as she went with him, seeing the villages people as shetriedto shyly wave, she could not help but feel embaressed, with so many eyes on her recalled a worse time when she was naked and on a leash paraded around a busy street. Onceshe was broght to this feast she simply took her seat at Genoshs right.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:39 pm

There were simple questions that she had been asked throughout the feast, the Sianga were quiet interested in her now, learning about the Goddess sent down from the stars to deal with the Suva Raina.

It had been as Genosh mentioned earlier. She might not think she was a Goddess and the shaman knew she was mortal but the people assumed that she was a Divine One sent in their hour of need.

The assortment of foods ensured that she found at least something that was tasty, some of it was bland though about an hour into their meal there was music, drums mainly and dancing of the smaller reptiles.

Her stone began to warm slightly too as it cast a pinkish glow as two of the larger Sianga appeared with a wounded Thul, the same one she had passed earlier who was going to use her as a distraction but when she did not show he went back to his original plan that did not work …

There was some commotion as the Thul dropped not supported by the Sianga, words exchanged between the blind Genosh and the warriors.

“Simply put they found this man wounded and near our territory, they have chosen to sacrifice him to you for success in defeating the Suva Raina given that his people created it they have no sympathy towards him.”

Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:56 pm

Nail tried her best to awnser question but most where about their crazy religion and how she was a goddess and sure like that whil the food was a odd assortment of stuff shes never even seen befor and simply didnt eat really while the entertainment went on as the feast progressed. It wasnt long how ever untell two lizards approched, carrying a personas Nail insantrose to her feat seeing a wonded figure dragged to the center letting ever one see befor uncaringly being dropped to the ground inna heep.

Quickly Nail got up and rushed to the thuls side and kneeled beside the wounded creature ignoring the small Lizards who spoke to her as she rolled quickly took action androlled the Thul onto his side as carfully as she could befor looking up to her translater catching the last of his words. "No!....No sacrifices! Get him some help! Hes injured!" Nail saidtrying to prop the poor creature up.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:14 am

She rushed to the side of the Thul, the Sianga had been confused though as the Thul had betrayed them, they were their enemies now and had been the ones that created the Suva Raina. Closer to the Thul the living stone pulsed warmer though it had not been hot enough to burn her it was obviously telling her something, it had not responded to the Sianga in such a way.

Ve'Tah translated what she said, some of the Sianga were confused but others sprang into action, one guiding the blind Genosh over who gingerly touched the Thul as he assessed his wounds. Vicious claw marks were on the side of the Thul and Genosh had another Sianga come over, his eyes, an apprentice perhaps who treated the Thul with the pastes that Genosh carried with him in a pouch after giving the Thul a plant that calmed her.

“Some of the Sianga are confused. Others are not. Your features are a mix of both species after all ...” Ve'Tah went on. “But the Thul cannot be trusted.”

Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:34 am

Nail held the thul up, supporting the primitive creature as a sianga guide Genosh over and began to examine his wounds. Nail could tell they where claw marks, it did take a healer to see that but more curiosly the gem she was given earlyer, the one she stashed in her right brast pocket began to grow warmer. Its almost uncovertable and she wanted to pull it out but with her arms busy it only seemed to faintly glow threw the black fabric of her suits top.

Nail wached as Genosh gave another siagna a pouch of paste as it began to slowly treat the thul's wound befor she heard Veh'tah speak to her while she looked back then around as he spoke. The small crowed of Siagna gather around them watching. " Hes hurt.... and needs help.... you cant just leave him to die... understand..." Nail said as she looked up at Ve'tah.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:15 am

Ve'Tah did not understand what the Terra bionna wanted to save this Thul as the Thul had been the enemy. He witnessed the glow of the stone in her breast pocket and might have considered that she was possessed if not a Goddess. Perhaps the other Gods were communicating with her? He was uncertain though he relaid her words.

The young Thul was carried off to a hut for further treatment. Genosh was guided to the hut and he sent someone back to his hut for additional supplies.

“We Sianga believe that to save a life is to own that life until such a time where that life returns the favor. You will be responsible for his if he pulls through as the Sianga would have killed him.”

And with the Thul no longer around the stone cooled significantly returning to the state it was in before he had arrived.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:37 am

Nail let the Sia'nga takethe thul, watching as Genosh and the other took him to a near by hut to treat his wounds. Nail partily followed them to ensure he was taken care of only for amomment befor she was forced to turn back and leave them too his treatment as she meet back with her translator who tried to explain their odd customs to the half blood.

"A life dept?" Nail said lookng confused afther Ve'Teh spoke of her saving that Thul's life asNail simply smiled and shook her head at his statment. "No no... he doesnt owe me anything.... Its not right think think that way either... " Nail said back to her translator as she walk past to Ve'teh to return to the hut she was given for the night. While she walk Nail would pull out the stone and hold it in the palm of her hand, examining it as she walk wondering.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:55 am

Ve'Tah thought. That certainly was an interesting way of summoning it up. A debt that had to be repaid … life debt …

“Yes. It can be called that. Whether the Thul honor it or not is another thing, we have not learned their customs given that we are at war with one another but it has always been the Sianga way.”

On the way back to her hut the stone seemed impassive now, cool and normal, no unusual warmth save for her own body heat upon the stone.

Unless dismissed Ve'Tah remains in the hut or tells her that he will see her for breakfast after her first day outside of the influence of Fafner comes to a close.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:26 am

Nail returned to her hut putting the stone she carried by her pack for save keeping as she got ready for bed that night afther Ve'teh left her.

Rolling out her bed roll and eatting some of her trail rations Nail got back up and began to disrobe, changing out of her sweaty and dirty woodland camoflag body suit and into her more convertable sleeping wear.

Nail allowed her body to breath for amomment as she let her cloths fall to the ground now clad in nothing els befor she scooped up her suit and neatly folded them and shufflng threw her bag finding her change of clothes. A black sports bra and panties in her pack as Nail slowly slipped the new pair of clothes on and crawled into her bed for the night where rolledove the retrive the stone she left by her pack look at it agin. Nail couldnt help but think it was pretty befor she soon fell a sleep holding the gem Genosh gave her.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:44 am

The stone appeared to be a normal clear pink quartz. There seemed nothing remarkable about it save for the fact that it translated languages. That was of course neat and while she had not discovered that the stone was well and truly alive it wasn't until morning that she had been interrupted again by Ve'Tah, breakfast was soon and he came early so she could prepared for it.

“That Thul survived the night. I figured that you would like to be appraised of his status. He's still in rough shape but seems stable for the time being. Does the Terra bionna know any Godly magic of healing?”

And the way he asked made it sound as if he had been uncertain if this were her domain. She obviously had abilities elsewhere pertaining to destruction perhaps but nothing seemed to have been stated about the fact that she could heal or not.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Nail slept soundly through the night, having troble here and there getting to sleep mostly becuse she had gotten hott last night and ended up sleeping with out her blaket but come morning she was woken by Ve'teh. Nail blinked afther opening her eyes, seeing her translator standing over her waiting for her to wake up as the sleepy half blood slowly sat up rumbing her the sleep from her vision. Ve'teh was talking but Nail wasnt awake yet as she only sighed slowly starting to understand the creatures words.

"Hes ok... thats good..."'Nail said yawning as she arch her back while jutting out her chest while hold her arms behind her head to give a big streach befor dropping her arms to her sides and yawning agin. " I cant do magic.... My powers only brake things or heal myself...." Nail said plainly, it was to early for these questions she thought as she stuggled to wake up having been the only decent good night sleep shes had in a while.

Nail streached agin letting out another silent yawn befor she suddenly paused then jumpped as if being startled by somthing. Looking her self over recalling her sleepig attire then back twords Ve'teh shocked as she grabbed her blanket and used it to cover over her self shyly. "..H-hey get out!... you are not aloud in here righ now!!!"

Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:01 pm

He nodded not to surprised with Nail's admission on the limits of her powers as he seemed to have an idea as to the answer before hand. “Then Genosh will keep tending to him. He works hard not for the Thul's sake but for yours.”

Ve'Tah did not know why she was freaking out though. “I merely came so you could prepare for breakfast. I will be outside until you need me.”

Was privacy an issue with them or were they just that comfortable with one another or had not gazed upon her in a sexual way? It was tough begging down the answer to that question.

Ve'Tah waited for her outside of the hut returning when he was called.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next