View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
 First day... (open) 

"I'm open-minded." I said, opening my can one-handed while shrugging. "I got some cards on me, if you want to play some card games."

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:00 pm
Profile WWW

Krystal smiled lightly, and took out a small card table. She looked around at the other girls, and sat on the floor, the table was one with short legs, so it's low on the ground. "Alright then, lets play something... and we can make it interesting... somehow."

She took another sip of her drink, and then flicked her hair back lightly.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:25 pm
Profile YIM

"What would you like then?" I asked as I took the cards out of my pocket.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:40 am
Profile WWW

Krystl just shrugged lightly. " I don't know... lets do a little gambling, maybe?"

Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:07 pm
Profile YIM

"What are we gonna bet with? I don't have any money with me!"

Emily looked down at her poorly clad body. Maybe she should have gone to put some of her own clothes on...

I love being cute!

Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:25 pm
Profile YIM

"Favors or something?" I asked, sitting down while shuffling. "And what game?"

Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:35 pm
Profile WWW

Krystal pondered, sitting on one of the pillows at her little table. She began to rock back and forth, front to back, while thinking. "Humm... well... Emily has 4 things on... I have 4 clothing items on, and Madison has what looks like 4..." Krystal wiggled her feet lightly, having not had her shoes on for a short while. She grinned, "Lets play strip poker!" Krystal exclaimed brightly.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:50 am
Profile YIM

"Um...I got 3, actually." I said, tugging down my shirt to show the lack of bra.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:33 am
Profile WWW

Krystal grinned lightly, and blushed slightly seeing Madison's chest. She looked to Emily, and the grin broadened, "Well Emily, what do you think? Do you agree with me that Madison's luck is probably the best right now, and will probably beat us enough times that her lack of "funds" will proably allow her to win?" When she said funds, Krystal did the little air quotes to show it. She smiled as she sat down two other pillows, and patted them, to get the girls to sit down with her.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:05 pm
Profile YIM

"I, umm, I only have three also..." She sat on one of the pillows, trying not to show her interest in playing.

I love being cute!

Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:38 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal looked at Emily, and blinked lightly, "For some reason I thought you had put on a bra. Oh well, I can remove mine, if it helps."

Krys reached behind her back, undid the clasp of her bra, and carefully removed it. Tossing it in the corner, she grinned at her friends. "Well at least a winner will be decided rather quickly." She couldn't figure out why she wanted to play stip poker with two other girls, but she was bored, it was late, and she was far from tired.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:55 am
Profile YIM

I shrugged and sat in a mannor that kinda suggested a snake coiling. I shuffled and passed out the 3 hands of 5 cards each.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:56 am
Profile WWW

Emily blushed as Krystal removed her bra. She picked up her cards and studied them. What to do, what to do...

I love being cute!

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:24 am
Profile YIM

Krystal looked at her cards, her lips pursed in thought. She shuffled the dars around a few times, trying to decide what she liked best. Finnaly, she took two cards from the had, sat them face down on the table, and smiled lightly, "Two cards, if you'd please."

Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:43 pm
Profile YIM

I nodded and gave her the two cards in exchange for the ones she discarded.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:39 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next