View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 The Zen Knights (for Natasha) 

Post Re: The Zen Knights (for Natasha)
Goro held up his empty hands waving them to grab her attention. It was merely the best way to get you inside without bringing up too many questions. A merc or bounty hunter makes less sene, pirate, well the Knights will figure out that rouse readily enough being pirates for the most part I think they'd pick up on that one a little better ...

Goro sighed. You can try to infiltrate the base it just means more work and you'd have to make sure Erin's up to the task? Is she fit enough to make the run?But something she said caught his attention. Agaon?

He assessed the agent again. She might have been thinking he was considering options though he got distracted … he supposed she was attractive enough and agents always brought in top door for therir were no shortage of spiteful aliens that wanted a bit of vengence against one of the distasteful ADD.

We can try pirate though that won't work … bodyguard maybe? Someone looking for some work?

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:11 am

I shook my head. "No. I'm going to break in there myself."

I was tired of having to play games with everyone, dressing up in stupid pirate outfits, negotiating with slavers, or...selling my body for information. I wanted to take control of this mission again, anything to stop feeling powerless, confused or humilated. I wanted to get in there, spy on the Zen Knights, free Erin, and get out while kicking in the faces of a few slavers in the process. I didn't care anymore about his concerns or what he was afraid of as I felt confidence starting to pump through me again.

"This isn't just some transport ship," I started as the confidence was creeping back into my voice. "This ship is equiped with some of the most advanced stealth systems the ADD has developed. I can land on their planent, break in, and take off without them being able to scan me."

If you'd like to play a mission with me, let me know by sending me a message.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:33 am

Break in … he considered that for a moment, partially surprised about that though he suppposed th at it was the best option. He wouldn't have trusted himself not to do something, and he doubted that she was going to be able to mascard as a slaver, pirate or bounty hunter and being cast in the role of a slave was far too risky, other agents did that and other agents paid so he did not fault her for desiring a measure of control here. He nodded though when she mentioned a cloaking device. A Cloaking Device! A cloak meant money too then again he could use a cloak to operate with Zen Knight territory then gather up a large qualty of slaves that he could sell either to the Knights or on the markets.

Clearly there would be question where he was getting such slaves … but with a cloak he could hide better fom the Knights. He consed all the options in about 5 seconds though.

I'm no good for stealth missions and that sort of thing but you said you were bringing me? What am I suppose to do? Hide out on the ship? Distract the base by sending a message announcing my immient arrival when I'm actually here ...

Goro was attempting to get a better sense of what was expect of him.

Seem disinterested in going ...when he found it a pretty damn good to pass up actually ...

Character Listing

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:13 am

"He's right." I thought. "What do I do with him? I can't bring a slug with me as I break into the base. He'll either screw up the infiltration; or worse, find some way to alert everyone and have me captured." He was right, I did back myself into a corner. He worthless in helping me sneak into the base. I won't ever trust him enough to place my freedom in his jelly-like hands in bluffing his way into the base with me as his 'slave'. There was also no way that I was going to just let him go before reaching the base.

"Why not just lie and lock him back up in the cage when you get the information you want? That way you get Erin back, and let the bastard rot in prison forever. It's not like he's gonna be able to fight you off." I asked myself, strongly considering letting poetic justice take it's course and betray him for what he'd done. This thought was short-lived however as I knew that the I, and the ADD were better than the common criminals and slavers out here. That we had to hold ourselves to higher standards then just angry women out for vengence. If he was going to give me what I want, I have to honor my word.

"Wait, if the Knights are after him; then he's not gonna want to be found by them. So if I drag him with me, he won't just show himself to warn them about me. So, all I have to do, is bring him with me, lock out the ship and then he's not going anywhere."

Having found an answer as to what to do with him, I turned around to face him again with a confident, almost smug smile. "No, you're gonna come with me." I stated coldly as I stepped closer to him; my taller form towering over the cowardly slaver. "This way, if you don't give me good enough information, both you and me are gonna be dragged off to their prisons."

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:00 am

Goro went wide eyed, sufficiently intimidated it seemed as he looked up at the agent.

WHAT! I can't go there! He balked though it was pointless arguing with her as the alternatives were just to rot in the jail cell. He sighed after a moment and tossed up his slimy hands in defeat.

Fine but I go with blaster …

There was no way that he was going to go about a Zen Knight base, unarmed when people were about to kill him. He would not relent on this though he would settle with an arciac weapon in a pinch.

After all that was settled she would see him again in two days and not three. He seemed to get the information he was after quicker than expected. He returned with a silver case and gazed at her with a grin on his features.

I have found out were Erin is. We are taking this ship? Yes? After you get your agent back where will you drop me off, here is no good. Shall I met you off planet so that my ship will be present when you drop me off and we can go our separate ways. That and have you eaten?

Character Listing

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:37 am

It felt good watching Goro's eyes widen in terror as he knew he was going with me and had no choice again, but I was surprised when he demanded a blaster. I fought with him fiercely as it was bad enough I'd let him have free run of the ship, but now he wanted a weapon?!

The argument didn't last long as I saw that he wasn't going to let this point go. I was going to fight this idea to the bitter end, but I realized that from everything I've seen of the cowardly slime alien so far, I could easily handle him whether he was armed or not. I realized that I could easily keep him under control without even needing a gun myself, as a good kick to it's face would probably work just fine.

Then again, it's not like I was going to give him a good blaster.

After I grudgingly accepted his demand for a gun, Goro eventually told me where he needed to go in order to get the information on Erin and Zen Knights. I went back to the cockpit to turn the ship around and head back to the planet I found him on. As always I landed the stealth transport on the outskirts of the colony while ensuring the landing was low-key and quiet. Even though no one on the planet was looking for my ship, this was still an alien world with a thriving slave market.

After Goro had left the ship I moved to one of the scanning consoles in the centre of the ship. I wanted to keep a close eye on the former slaver, but I also could use the console to contact The Apollo as I needed to let Captain Mai know what had happened.

“Tasha?” A younger female voice asked. I couldn't contact the ship using video because of the scrambling program and to keep the signal strength low enough that it wouldn't draw attention. “Tasha, can you hear me?”

It didn't take a moment for me to know that it was Alina on the other side of the signal. She was the communications technician on the Apollo. She'd only joined the ADD a year ago after being taken from Shokushu. “Yes Alina, it's Natasha. I can hear you.” My voice was already warming as it was good to hear her again. She was one of my closest friends on the Apollo, ever since I'd rescued her from the ship that tried to run through the blockade.

“Tasha! It's so good to hear from you!” Alina started. “It's been so long since you checked in, I'd thought something happened. I was worried that what happened to Erin happened to you.”

“Alina, don't w-” I began but I was cut off before getting much further.

“But then I remembered that that nothing could stop you! If anyone attempted to catch you again you'd kick their face in!” She gushed as I felt an awkward blush creeping into my cheeks as I listened, her hero worship of me always did make me feel embarrassed. “Did'ya catch that slaver asshole that took Erin?!”

“Yeah, and I might be able to get Erin back.” I answered, my voice perking a little more as I was actually starting to believe that.

“Really?! That's awesome! I hope you shoved your foot right through his nuts to get him to talk! That'll teach him that ADD agents aren't just whores for fucking!” She crassly stated

I suddenly fell silent from that comment, remembering what I promised to do with Goro in exchange for Erin. Then I remembered how I behaved with Alderos. I felt shame creeping over me in the heavy silence, as I wondering if Alina was wrong...at least about me.

“Hey...” Alina started in a softer voice to break the silence. “...when're you coming back? I hope it's soon as my bed's getting so cold without you.” My blush sharply returned as her usually peppy voice softened to a playfully seductive whisper.

Alina was the first girl I've...shared my body with, but it was an accident. I'd come back from a mission where the ship's air supply was laced with some sort of aphrodisiac and Alina came to my room...I was trying to deal with it myself...and then she came into my room...and saw me...I just couldn't help it. I'm always ashamed of what I'd done but Alina just only wants more. She always tries to have us shower together, or sleep together, or spar together, any way that she could get me alone with her. She's the first per-..human who said I was sexy.

“When you come back how about we have a real shower together? I know those sonic showers don't clean you completely. You need a proper shower...with me. That way I can make sure every part of you is clean. ...Especially when I push you against the stall and kneel down between those long...smooth...hard...and wet legs I love so much. Then I can clean the hardest to reach place by leaning in and push my tongue all the way into your wet pu-”

“Alina? Have you been able to reach Tasha yet?” An older female voice interrupted, knowing instantly that it was Captain Mai.

I suddenly felt the burning in my cheeks intensify at the fear of what the Captain may have heard.

“Uh-Umm Yes! Yes, she's on the line!” Alina sputtered as she struggled to change her tone, obviously feeling the same way I was at the moment. “Go ahead Captain! I'll-um..Sorry Captain! I'll go!”

“What was that about?”
The captain asked in confusion.

“N-Nothing!” I sharply responded as I felt my heart pounding in anxiety, hoping to change the subject. “I-I'm sorry I took so long to contact you Captain, but I wanted to let you know what's happened.”

With that I relayed what happened between Goro and I and what he'd told me about Erin and the Zen Knights. She was more than happy to hear that I was able to 'convince' Goro to work with us and asked what he wanted in exchange. I told her about the payment, hesitating as I held back telling her...everything that I agreed to give him. She was relieved to hear that things were going well, but the tone of the conversation shifted sharply as she told me that four ADD ships have been destroyed and one is still missing. She told me that from what the one ADD survivor has said, a ship is in this area that has a weapon that can destroy a ship in one shot. She said that ADD command believes that the ship uses weapon blasts directed at it to power it's own weapon to destroy the ship. She said that if this was true, the ADD has nothing that can stop it. She said that I had to move fast, that I had to do whatever it took to find this weapon, and how to stop it.

Afterwards, I felt incredibly anxious as I didn't want to wait for Goro to come back. I was afraid that I didn't have the time to waste just sitting here waiting. I had to find some way to blow off steam, so I returned to my quarters. I spent the next two days training heavily. Hours went by as I sparred with the padded pole or testing my weapons and infiltration equipment.

Eventually Goro signaled me as he returned to the ship. I was checking some of the weapons in the ships limited armoury and still dressed in my ADD officer's uniform, though my service jacket was lain across my bed. I wasn't happy to see him for even a moment as he hobbled back onto my ship, bearing an almost Cheshire cat-like grin. I glanced at the silver box and wondered what he'd brought with him.

“Fine. I'll drop you off wherever you like once we have Erin.” I grumbled, my disgust in seeing him again was obvious. I had to pause for a moment as I didn't understand his last question. I didn't see why he wanted to know if I'd eaten, deciding I didn't want to answer his question.

“Now what's in the box?” I asked as I pointed to the silver case in it's slime coated hands.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:19 pm

There were several reasons why he was grinning as it was hard to keep things bottled in. He had hoped that she would mistake that glee for what awaited them in short order. He noted that she ignored his question and inwardly shrugged as he supposed that didn't matter. No, she wanted to get this over and done with. The payment, the partnership, she didn't like this and didn't attempt to coneal it from him.

Oh? The case? There's my blaster in there but chiefly it's toys for later that I thought you'd appreciate.

Well that was true enough though the case had been fitted with a tracking device …

I'm a bit early so unless you want to sit around for another day ...

When Goro had left the ship two days ago he had been deathly afraid. Yeah, the ADD wanted to imprison him but if he actually brought an agent to a Zen Knight HQ he was as good as dead. May Tasha would find her friend, whatever, it didn't do him any good.

He'd have to quite the slave trade altogether even though he was being muscled out of it he still had some time to worry about that. He'd loose out on Minge's services, and when the Knights found him regardless of what rock he crawled under, would kill him.

Of course this wasn't Natasha's problem, she had a different objective and wouldn't care what happened to him after or even during once she got Erin back so he being the entrepeneur that he was took out an insurance policy.

It had only taken him a day, the second he lounged around the markets and chatted with old friends to give the illusion that he was gathering information when he really wasn't.

The case had a tracking device built into it that turned on if he pulled the handle in a particular way. It was a powerful gift that the Zen Knights gave him … see in order not to be killed he tracked some of them down, not hard to do for they were everywhere here.

He let them know that some nosey agent wanted to dig up some dirt on them and was looking for a captured agent that he sold to them some time back. Now he agreed to lead her to a base that wasn't in use … he even told them that the ship could cloak, he saw the drives, he was even on it. He told them that he gave her some BS story about looking up the right information and making sure her target was still in the possession of the Knights.

So they sent someone ahead with plans for a warm welcome. Turn on the tracker before leaving the ship, an Ashen device actually, and let the games begin. They had enough combat droids to take her down and Quebos even had a surprise or two that he had in store for her that they'd instruct him to use.

If all went well they would give him a finder's fee. It was debated what they would do with the ship. Since it had a working cloakindg device they could use it for all manners of this.

When the ADD finally fell they wouldn't have to worry abot their blockade about Shokushu either.

Thus Goro was pleased. The agent would only imprison him. The Knights would have killed him which is far more difficult to deal with.

Character Listing

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Almost immediately my strong defensive posture fell from being reminded of my 'obligation' to alien slaver.

"Tch.." I responded while turning and walking back into the ship in disgust...and quiet shame.

I hated how he had to keep reminding me of what was coming. It was bad enough that I had to give my body to him. In the back of my mind I was just hoping that he'd just get it over with. The more I thought of the slimy feel of his hands touching my skin; the more it began to crawl. Even though I felt so much disgust, I knew that I had to bear it. This was for the greater good as both Erin and the ADD needed this. I was determined to ensure that I wouldn't be sacrificing myself for nothing.

"Fine! Go sit somewhere!" I called back to the alien in a angry and dismissive voice as I walked back to my quarters. "I'll be back in a few minutes. I have to check in with the fleet. When I'm done I'll come back there and you can give me the information you found."

Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:16 am

I'm on your ship. You can blast off, set the coordinates I give you after you check in. Live up to your end of the bargain then I will tell you. I obviously couldn't go anywhere then so my information would have to be legit.

And before you get any cute ideas and think we're going to the Zen Knight base we're making an indirect path there and will jump again once we arrive at our destination … I don't have any doubt that you would pay up, the ADD has proven that they are trustworthy in the past though years of dealing with pirates and other nefarious beings have made me cautious to say the least. Nothing changes except for the order of things.

Goro was being certain that he got his offered payment it seemed. Maybe he thought he was about to get into hot water and wanted at least to get something out of this. Maybe he was being cautious. Whatever the case he had considered where to sit. Ther was the bunk in the cell but he wasn't going there. Was their a galley? A bedroom perhaps … he considered figuring whichever he found first would do as the blob slithered away, a grin on his features as he did so as he moved away with that case ...

Character Listing

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:18 am

The vanilla folder had been plopped on Abagail's desk and she opened it. The captain was not surprised with what she had read though, it had been so like the pseudo pod though this time the ADD had suspected a little trouble at least.

They might not have a battleship in that area any longer not that a battle ship could get close but there had been a smaller craft out that way that they had stationed in the area should a rescue be necessary.

“Send orders to Agent Harris to move in,” she commanded once back out of the bridge. Nothing. The Lieutenant was lost, either communications were cut or she was discovered, possibly by the very same people that they had sent Natasha after to investigate.

This was looking to be more and more like betrayal on Goro's part, frigging sleaze.

“Who's the closest to that sector?”

There had been some clattering of buttons and the information was accessed. “EMI-2. Sergeant Luna Umbarage is there ...”

A sergeant and not an officer? Wait that was that captain that took a demotion to become a field agent, right? In that case she was an exception. “Patch me through.”

The young field agent salute from her place on the monitor at the helm of her little ship.

“Yes, ma'am.”

They exchanged salutes then the captain got straight to business. “Sergeant we need you to take a bit of a detour ...”

Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:42 am

“ugh” Natasha groaned as her consciousness returned.

The woman shook her head lightly and tried to stand. As she rose she was suddenly aware of two problems, one being the “kennel” she was trapped in, and the other being the heavy metal collar and chain around her neck that was secured to the top of the cage crossbars. As her awareness returned she also made aware that she was dressed in nothing more than a long overshirt that would reach just to her calves. Natasha followed these realizations with a heavy sigh as the memories came flooding back. She was captured only a few weeks ago by a passing Zen Knight's scout ship. Natasha was mistaken for just a “lucky find” by the crew and enslaved by them. She'd spent a few days 'pleasing' one of the slaver's on the ship before she was lost to another slaver in a type of card game.

“Damn Goro.” Natasha muttered as she sat on the floor of the cage; cross-legged. “When the Apollo comes for me I'm going to kill that bastard.” The caged woman ran her fingers through her brown tied-back hair in a defeated manner. She would then take a moment to survey the room, seeing little in the dark almost featureless room aside from the bars of her cage.

“I can't believed I'm enslaved again.” She sighed to the darkness before a smug smile sparked on her rose lips. “At least I taught that lizard-thing that A.D.D. Agents don't just submit.” She remembered how good it felt to finally drive her heel into the forehead of the lizard-like alien after he'd ordered her to “take her place on his cock”.

After reminiscing on her minor victory, she also remembered the transmission she caught on his desk at the time. “What was that stone he was talking about?” She was internationally trying to change the subject on her mind to anything else beyond her current state. “If he's talking about a new power source or another weapon, I've got to get it back to the A.D.D. as soon as possible.”

“I hope Captain Nugyen got my signal before I went down.” She spoke to herself recalling the signal she'd sent from her recent "Master's" terminal as he laid on the ground unconscious. “I got lucky to crash-land on that moon after setting off that explosion on Ming's ship. If I hadn't have cleared the atmosphere I'd probably been found next to Ming's ship. I don't even want to think about what they'd have done to me if they connected me to the destruction of Ming's ship. It would have been so much easier on The Whistler but that flabby traitor just had to get away and warn Ming. Now I'm stuck here and going to sold off again as something's sextoy. I just have to hold on until the Apollo follows my signal.”

Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:18 am

He growled as he narrowed his eyes on the cyborg. She did not have to say anything but he knew that Vanessa was inwardly gloating. She could not deny him anything given that he could control machines and after her botched escape attempt and grievous injuries it was clear that she would not be capable of defying him again …

Well, it would be costly this time around. Ven rubbed his forehead as he popped the pills to relieve the headache he had felt spiraling through his head.

For the time being he let his latest acquisition stew. He wanted her to reflect on matters for a bit, to make her a little more amicable. He should have been a bit more skeptical at winning her though Ven did not let that bother him as he issued further mental commands to the droids that served as the bulk of his crew.

He loved machines seeing that he could control them and thus he know headed to one of the cargo bays where he had stored his captive. Soon they would be at the space station to refuel and he had wondered if he would have some fun with her, parading her around like some sort of animal, naked or next to it. Maybe he would even let others take her like an animal, he had not decided yet though he supposed that he was going to brake her in on that front first so as not to ruin his experience with her.

He went to the cargo hold and of course say her there in her cage. He grinned, two bodyguard droids had flanked him as he regarded her for a moment. He had no clue as to who she was but she had proven to be a bit feisty so he assumed she was new to this slave business.

“From hence forth you have no name. You will be refereed to as simply Slave if refereed to at all. Who you were is no longer important. You are no more than a thing now, an object to be used, traded or discarded as I see fit.

“Not that I did not pay a dime for you so if I were to loose you suddenly then it is no loss to me. Is that clear?”

Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:50 am

Natasha winced as light burst into the room as the door to the cargo room sharply slid open. When her vision had adjusted she felt her heart sink for a moment as she was 'greeted' to the sight of the lizard-machine abomination book-ended by two of it's robotic servants.

The caged woman held back her smile as she saw the sick grin on it's twisted face when it stepped into the room. She felt like gloating for an instant after delivering such a harsh strike to him, especially from someone he felt held no power. She knew how strong he felt with so many robotic servants at his disposal but she wasn't about to let him intimidate her. As she thought of that, however, she remembered her state at that moment. She was defenseless, caged, collared, chained to cage, and naked aside from a simple large ragged shirt. There was a moment when her embarrassment had started bubbling to the surface as Natasha tried to surreptitiously pull the shirt downward to try and offer some protection from her captor's eyes. Biting back her embarrassment she would glare back between the cage bars up to him, never letting her feelings of fear rise to the surface again.

Although Natasha tried to hold a strong presence, most of that strength was eroded by her appearance that was obviously intentionally done by her captor. The larger plain steel collar hung prominently around her neck and the heavy steel chain hung downward across the centre of her chest to separate her breasts. The shirt was thin and ragged, offering little modesty and even less protection from the cold cargo room. It was easy to see the outline of her beasts as her attempts to cover herself, along with the chin's position, had pulled the fabric taught against her full breasts. This allowed her cold-hardened nipples to stand prominently against the thin fabric. Her cross-legged position on the bottom of the cage allowed her womanhood some modest protection from the cyborg's eyes but if he were to move to the cage he would easily see the trimmed black brown pubic mound from below the fringe of the shirt. Her long athletic legs were held tight to her core and the supple smooth skin would reflect in the light. The only intimidating part of Natasha at this point was her pointed defiant glare from within the kennel. Her emerald green eyes tracking her 'owner's' every move as she remained silent.

The caged agent offered no response to the cybernetic lizard's demands. She may have been captured, but she's not going to be anyone's slave again.

Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:04 pm

No response? Good, he did not seem disappointed though the realization that animals did not speak had been obvious to him as he approached the cage closer than he was. He was taking her in for the first time and imaging all sorts of lewd things he was going to do with her.

Those eyes had been intense as if they were weapons in their own right. He already had a slave and given her state, Vanessa could be controlled at least her cybernetic components though he had not been about mutilating his current acquisition to produce that same result. Her resale value would drop and since he already had a slave that was nice and broken in he had doubted he was going to keep her too long. Perhaps to humiliate her. She was going to pay for that earlier attack and so he used his mind on the electronic lock of the kennel. Just about everything had been adapted to his control of machines it seemed and while normally a cage such as this might have a mechanical lock this one was sealed electronically making it easy for him to open.

Both machines went into action as he relayed his simple orders. One opened up the cage as the other approached seizing the fabric of the flimsy shirt and taring it away.

“Animals don't get to wear clothing.” Ven professed, his eyes sliding over the agent lewdly. He did not particular like or dislike what he saw though he delighted in this form of power he had over her.

“When we get to the station I think it will be best to take you out for a walk. A little excise will do you well after being in that cage for so long.”

Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:31 pm

"Stop!" Natasha cried as she struggled pointlessly to cling to the tattered shirt but it was already barely hung together and tore easily from her body. She recoiled back further into the cage. Quickly, she wrapped her arms around her chest to hug herself in attempt to shield her firm breasts from the alien's stare. She also turned her torso to sit partially on her side and fold her legs close to her body to hide her sex in the same fashion. The once defiant stare was gone as she cowered in the cage. She held her head held low in shame as an embarrassed flush crept into her face. Natasha fell silent as she could feel the lizard eyes roaming over her smooth young skin and consuming her naked and chained-up form. Natasha tried to think of something to bolster herself, something to pull her free of the humiliation, but she was naked and helpless. This fact was only highlighted as her captor spit his comment on how he was going to parade her about for other aliens to ogle.

The agent quickly shook her head in response as she remembered how that felt as it wouldn't be the first time she would have been "shown off" for others to 'enjoy'. She was desperate now, she could feel her heart pounding in that hauntingly familiar way, she had to do something. "NO!" Natasha yelled out as she found her spirit once again and her glare returned, the anger hampered by her ashamed flush. "If you want to give me exercise then why don't you send your toys away and let me out?! I can get a lot of exercise by making you kiss the floor again!" She shouted back, the strength of her voice wavering slightly.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next