View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 The Zen Knights (for Natasha) 

Post Re: The Zen Knights (for Natasha)
Ven chuckled at her spirit. Apparently being paraded about did the trick but there was a grin that hung on his features. Clearly he was not going to give her what she want their, especially when he had the protection of his machines this time and wouldn't be taken off guard again.

“Animals don't speak.” There was no further negotiations. The cage was closed again and Ven departed with his machines leaving her there a few hours though when he returned he had unlocked that cage, one machine going into the cell and affixing a leash to the collar before unchaining her and drawing her out.

Ven then jabbed an injector against her arm, one that had a mild aphrodisiac in it which he changed out for a stronger one as that took effect. “Ah, nothing like a bitch in heat. Let's go, they're refueling the ship.”

He took up the end of the leash all too prepared to drag her along if it were necessary. It was time to check out this station with his new toy. Of course he was not going to listen to her whines or protests, not spoken ones at least. He grinned as he had no problems displaying that the collar she wore was a choker that could dig into her throat strangling her any time she were at the end of her leash limiting her options to either follow fight or be strangled bu the collar. The choice had been hers. Of course she also had the option to comply nos too.

Last edited by Ven on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:07 am

Natasha was left alone in her cage, naked and in the dark. For a few moment she felt like she was helpless, but that was only for a moment as she started to feel the anger and hatred bubbling to the surface again.

"That fucking lizard is going to try and break me!" She growled to herself. "No. I'm not going to let him win. The Apollo got my message and they'll be here soon." Her voice finding it's strength again as she clung to that idea. "I just have to hold out until then" She whispered to herself.

When the door opened again, she reflexively pulled deeper into the cage again and hid her body with her arms and legs. When her eyes adjusted and the familiar robotic servants and their twisted master came into view again, her venomous sienna glare returned. Her flush was gone now and that same fire that had caused her to brutally bash her would-be owner's skull had been re-ignited. She followed the group as they approached, never breaking her stare with the cybernetic lizard. That was until the cage door opened and a robot moved in to reach for her. The captured agent tried to pull away as it reached for the collar though the robot was able to easily take hold of the choker; with no where to run and being chained to overhead bars it was really futile to try and fight.

With a leash attached to collar and feeling a tug at her neck, the woman crawled out reluctantly from within the cage. As she rose, she felt that familiar sickness in her stomach as she knew the lizard was watching her every move so that he could take in her naked body. There was a momentary glimmer of strength as she didn't feel as intimidated now that she could see that she stood almost as tall as the lizard. That faded though as she felt it's eyes roaming her light skin. She could tell he was taking his perverse time looking over her firm athletic body. It's eyes following the smooth curves of her slender hips firm athletic belly and long defined legs. Since she was standing, it was easy to see her round full breasts and the cold-hardened rose peaks that adorned them. Her smooth athletic muscular thighs surrounded her exposed womanhood and the well-maintained matching amethyst pubic mound that adorned it. She wanted to shield herself with her arms as she felt the warm stare of the lizard and the cold expressions of it's robotic minions, but her strained pride held her arms to her side to try and maintain some measure of strength. It was failing however, as she wouldn't look to her captor, keeping her frustrated scowl turned away as her fair skin flushed with shame.

She gasped in shock and quickly grasped her arm after it'd been punctured with the injector. Checking for a wound before turning back to him in anger and confused by it's insult. She didn't know what she'd been injected with and could only guess as to what it was. She opened her mouth to spit back an insult of her own, only to stumble forward when her captor unexpectedly turned and walked out into the hallway. Natasha had to cough as the felt the collar tighten sharply as it walked away, realizing that it was a choker. There was a brief moment when she wanted to pull away or fight him but the sudden tightness of the collar forced her to scramble after him.

She bit back her pride as she followed after the creature, she wouldn't lift her head but wouldn't take her eyes off of the lizard's back. She clenched her teeth, seething with anger while she walked behind him.

If you'd like to play a mission with me, let me know by sending me a message.

Last edited by Natasha_Haley on Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Perfect. He certainly delighted in what he saw, a cold cargo bay assisting in ripening her body to the desired effect. Perhaps later he would turn up the environmental controls her to warm the area but he was unconcerned with that right now.

She was a tall one, but she was going to humiliate her. After he had injected her he had thought she was going to protest but whether she had remembered that animals did not speak or it was the fact that the choker soon caught her off guard he could not say with any certainty but he continued on nonchalantly leading the way into the hall.

It was warmer her though each time she tried to stand she was reminded of the fact that she was sub human now as one of the machines kicked her at the back of the knees to get her down, to crawl along those floor panels.

Ven was not waiting though, moving on as if nothing amiss had been happening behind him. Should she attack him he had the protection of the machines. The battleship was crewed by automatons for the most part. The ones here she did not see though it was not long before he took the agent through an air lock and out onto a station that had been full of all manners of aliens, several that looked her way. Some even whistled at her or made other sorts of cat calls.

Ven ignored this for now, his eyes sweeping the aliens, noting the particular horrid species but for now she had behaved herself so he had no desire to turn her over just yet. Of course he had noted how they were looking upon her.

A little test had been in order. He prepared to jerk on that leash if he did not like what he heard though. “Would you like some clothes? Just say the word and it could be arranged.” The station had been a haven for the scummier sorts, there were beings here that she had recognized from dossiers that the ADD had on them particularly that well dressed spider-like entity. Drez was his name she thought. Agent Nail had gone after him and disappeared, either killed or captured.

With a strong criminal element here she had to wonder about the Apollo. Surely it would not come directly here but rather lurk at the edge of the system. She was on one battle ship, there had been no telling how many others had been out there at the time … then she thought that she had seen him, the one that started the ball rolling in all this, Goro ...

Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:09 pm

"Nngh!" Natasha moaned as she fell to the floor again hard from the robots kicking the inside of her knees. She was going to try and stand again, but she realized that she wasn't meant to. With her fingers curling on the floor panels in anger, she began to crawl on her hands and knees. She struggling at first as she strained to keep in step with the large beast. She held her head lower to watch it's feet while moving, the degradation starting to become a weight on her back.

As the airlock hissed open and her eyes adjusted to the light, she felt fear suddenly grasp at her when seeing so many aliens moving about the station. She could already feel the humiliation knotting her her stomach before she was pulled forward by Ven. The naked pony-tailed agent glared at the feet of her captor as he moved, biting on her anger.

Natasha's closed her eyes as she was pelted by humiliating comments. Requests for her 'services' and demands for her pussy or mouth rained down on her as she crawled behind the lizard. She would have felt her anger grow but instead she felt something worse, she felt her heart beating faster and harder against her chest. Her skin felt a little warmer. She could feel the movement of air across her body a little more as it grew in sensitivity.

"What's happening?!" She asked internally. "No. Stop it!" As this continued she held her head lower as shame now battled with her pride and anger as all to familiar and unwanted feelings were creeping back.

She was shaken from her internal struggle when the lizard stopped and turned to look down on her. She didn't look at him, keeping her eyes to the ground to try and not acknowledge him. She paused for a moment when he offered her clothes as she considered her response. She wanted this to end. She wanted to have some measure of pride again and not be shamefully dragged around for all to ogle. She also knew that he wasn't interested in her feelings. He didn't care that she felt humiliated. He wanted to humiliate her.

"You're not going to give them to me." She muttered while staring at the ground. "...So why even ask?"

Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Ven pulled sharply on the leash tightening choker for a long moment before releasing it and allowing her to breath once more. He sported a grin all the while as he did this to her without any remorse. The red mark on her throat would fade in a few hours after all and he gazed at her.

“Animals do not speak,” if he was going to give her clothes he certainly wasn't going to give them to her now. She still had yet to learn her place and while he could feel her shame and how much she may have wanted to lash out at him then but she had to know that that was a bad idea with the droids present.

Of course if she didn't want to play along he could make things much worse for her. His grin faded though as he recognized one of the aliens that had been approaching. Slithering this way towards Ven and the pet as something seemed to catch his interest. Ven's body guards went on alert and his own hand dropped to his own blaster at his hip out of reflex.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:25 am

I could not help but notice this one. A fine specimen. Aegir lifted her head with a tentacle looking at the naked agent. Yes, she'll do rather well. How much do you want for her? He could not dominate Ven's mind given the implants there and the machines he could belt around with telekinesis if they were a problem.

He was responsible for getting Ven arrested one time though by the other Hel'Corian, Nail. He drew his tentacle away then as he observed her for a moment before opening up a satchel full of gemstones and grabbing a fist full of them. I am in need of some entertainment this evening.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:27 am

Natasha groaned as her throat was sealed by the choker from the harsh pull on the attached leash. The young woman quickly grasped for the collar in desperation to free her breath, only to have her captor relent. She fell forward to support herself on her hands, coughing from the lack of air and the pain from the choker.

Before Natasha could recover from her punishment and spit back an insult, her head was lifted to look up at another creature. Natasha's face was redder than normal, partially from her choking and from the arousal budding across her form. Her sienna eyes would look up to the white pupil-less eyes that stared back at her, showing a glimmer of weakness from the punishment she'd just received. She would quickly turn away and pull herself from the tentacle to lower her head once more. Natasha's longer amethyst bangs offered her some shielding from the eyes of the two creatures while she recovered from her 'owner's' anger.

The naked agent remained still while beside her captor. She stayed quiet while listening to them as they spoke about selling her. She felt her stomach sink as they discussed selling her, as if she was some prostitute for trade.

When her spirit recovered, she thought about one response to the new alien's need for entertainment: kicking the life out of her cowardly owner. Though it would require the lizard to call off his robot minions and let go of her leash, but that would also require it to have any courage or strength. Instead; naked, surrounded by aliens, restrained by a choker, and in an very unfamiliar place she had to do nothing. She couldn't fight right now. All she could do at the moment was to remain on her hands and knees at her "owner's" side...like an animal.

Last edited by Natasha_Haley on Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:37 am

Was he nuts? After getting him arrested Aegir wished to purchase his slave, not that he was opposed to selling her though he was hoping to have a little fun with her first. He glanced to the woman and rubbed his chin as he thought about the matter.

“I'm afraid I couldn't let her go for anything less than sixty thousand.” A nondescript slave sold for about a sixth that price but he was hoping that Aegir would be disinterested and go on his way.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:12 am

Sixty? He handed over the gemstones without hesitating and got a confused look from Ven but he did not stick around to give the Hel'Corian time to renege on what he had said.

He chuckled a little, perhaps due to the act to owning her though in truth it had been the image that had flooded her head at entertainment. He could feel her arousal growing and realized that there was more to it then the simple injector.

Aegir was seeing into her mind as he drew her away. You may stand, Natasha … He reached to that choker unfastening it and gazing at the damage there, just red marks. Let us get you covered up first. Come.

While he had dropped the leash there upon the ground he lead the way expecting her to follow it seemed. There were no other beings with him as he made haste as he made his way forth leaving behind a rather stunned Ven.

Character Listing

Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:17 am

The lizard wasn't the only one stunned with the new alien's behaviour.

The agent would have reacted to the price that had been made for her but the new creature had handed over the total before she had time to be taken aback. She'd read reports on the general cost of her captured comrades and girls from Shokushu in the slaver's market and she had never heard of girls being sold for such a high price. Then, in what felt like an instant, the creature arrived and she was sold to it.

The violet haired agent looked up at her new 'owner' in confused shock but was being led away and was forced to crawl along after him. "What's going on?" The agent asked to herself, however, Natasha was brought back out of her confusion to reality from the other aliens on the station.

"Damn. I didn't know she was for sale!" One six-eyed alien groaned to another.

"Fuck! She must've been A.D.D.; just look at those thighs! I bet that pussy can squeeze the cum right out of you!" Another commented.

"Look at her crawl! Holding her ass up at just the right angle to see her pussy. She's definitely had some training." A grotesque elephant-faced creature remarked to another standing beside him.

"Yeah, he's got a good slave."The other creature responded with a perverse smile. "...because from what I smell, she likes this."

The agent's head hung a little lower, all the while her chest tightened and she could feel her flower petals warming. "He injected you with something. That's what this is." Natasha rationalized with herself, yet she was beginning to feel those eyes roaming over her naked body; craving her. "Y-You don't want this."

The enslaved agent felt a moment of relief when her new 'owner' took her into a side corridor and away from the other aliens and their stares. Her breathing was just slightly shallower when they stopped. She was again confused when the creature spoke with what almost sounded like sincerity and reached to unfasten the choker. The agent pulled away for a moment but stopped to let him unfasten the heavy ring. As the fell to the floor with a heavy clang, Natasha slowly sat on her feet to reach up and stroke her irritated neck. The agent would then look up to the tentacled alien with a look of relief, confusion, and a hint of gratitude.

Natasha would watch as the creature walked away, turning back towards the corridor they'd come from. She briefly thought of running, nothing was stopping her after all. She would then look down to her naked body. "I don't wanna think about what they'll do to me if I'm caught...like this."Natasha rose to her feet and draped an arm over her rose-peaked breasts and rested her fist over her reddening petals and pubic mound. She sighed reluctantly and turned to follow the tentacle alien.

Last edited by Natasha_Haley on Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:40 am

Aegir had her the comments being made. It was in his nature to connect to nearby minds and he heard as many lewd thoughts as he heard spoken ones. It was true in that she was an agent, it was true that she had been subjected to this and had some training though Aegir did not comment on this.

For now as they walked he had been busy searching her memories beginning at the most recent for the stone interested him the most. Coordinates and from another mind he gathered what world they corresponded to groaning mentally.

Well, he had this agent and while it had not been necessary for him to purchase her he did so on a whim seeing that he could have robbed the information from her mind and been on his way. But he had a fascination with agents.

In the past he assisted numerous agents seeing that they had not bothered with him it had been his hope that they night turn a blind eye to the fact that he was going to possess a few slaves of his own one day. Nothing that he had no be grooming those said girls too, nothing that they did not know about but if freeing another agent got them to ignore some minor details his life would be easier.

It was about that time where he had plucked information from another mind about the planet in question and realized that he may do better with her assistance here. And if he were to indulge in certain matters with her, then so be it.

Not now though he could sense her arousal. She denied it of course though he had been curious if it was the drug or some sort of hidden desire on her part. Perhaps he would test that later. He did draw his eyes down her, she was quite attractive actually though he could see that in her mind that the matter did not often come up.

Releasing her of that collar he gave her the opportunity to run wondering if she would take it. He was not worried that she would get away though chasing her down could be bothersome. She concluded she was safer with him and fell into step slightly behind him as he pressed on.

She was soon lead into a clothing shop where Aegir got some undergarments for the delighted alien to bring out to them.

I could take you, as you are aware. You've been through this before. I can also feel your thoughts and look back upon your memories if I wish. I am uncertain of a few things right now though I will indulge those later.

You will not be sold or taken even, not unless you offer yourself to me, he considered that last part and formulated a grin there. You will be freed though once you have completed a task for me. I trust I have your attention now, though you may select something practical to wear for the time being and perhaps something of a tactical nature later on.

Character Listing

Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:28 am

Aegir could probe her mind, completely unbeknownst to the agent at first. He could seep into her recent thoughts and quickly stumbled upon her memories from the past few days.

He saw the woman in a familiar position, knelt in front of the Ven. He could see that this memory was only a few days after another slaver ship had found her after a daring escape and crash landing after she'd destroyed a terrible weapon sometime earlier. They were both in what appeared to be a command room, or the bridge of a ship, or possibly just a room with computer equipment; Natasha obviously didn't care about that at the time. Instead, the woman was focused on the gloating sherbert coloured creature sat in a lower-backed chair in front of her.

The brunette knelt in a servant's posture. Every part of her body was in the correct position for a slave attending her owner; palms on her knees, gaze cast low, and her back kept straight to allow her Master to indulge in the full sight of his slave. Aegir could see a trail of memories leading out from the position she held at that moment, however he needed to keep his curiosities in check as this woman was more important that simple carnal release.

The tentacle alien watched as Ven berated the apparently submissive woman with his degrading views of human women. While he spat his nonsense at her, Aegir didn't feel roiling hatred or anger flowing from her at this time but instead she was calm at that moment. He could feel tension growing within her like a serpent coiling to strike. As the memory went on, Ven ordered her to approach him and to “take her place on his cock”. Natasha followed his orders and walked to him, however in an instant she lifted one of her impossibly long legs high above the confused Ven before dropping her heel down on his forehead at a blistering speed in something she called an "axe kick". He could feel satisfaction, release, and pride welling in her with this memory, but Aegir was still concerned with other things.

Natasha quickly moved to the console behind the unconscious warped alien, trying desperately to remember the training she'd received on alien computers still finding the same confusion she had then as she did at that moment. Fortunately for Aegir, a communication came through on one of the ship channels that Ven was to transmit. Natasha was able to find the message which was irrelevant save for a few sentences mentioning a strange energy signature found on a planet. It spoke of a stone or structure and that the ship who'd found it assumed it to be either a power source or an energy crystal. It also mentioned that they had to abandon their recovery attempts as the tropic planet was teeming with pseudo-sentient flora. The flora apparently were entering their season for pollination and it was having a dramatic impact to the crew sent down to the surface. Apparently the flora that covered almost the entirety of the planet were also empathic and were saturating the planet with it's desire and lust in order to open the pistils of the various other plants. It also wasn't helping that the pollen spores being released by those plants was an aphrodisiac in order to lengthen the pollination season. Anyone from the crew was coming back too aroused to be functional and just couldn't be satisfied. They had to leave to either exchange crew members or find them some slaves for relief.

Aegir knew that this was going to be a difficult challenge for him. With so many creatures emitting so much telepathic 'noise', it was doubtful that he could even think or be able to hold back the “emotional pollution” being emanated by the flora. All the while, Natasha had been lead aside and was trying vainly to select something “practical”.

The young woman looked over the selection with embarrassment welling in her stomach. The selection was to accentuate a slave's body and titillate their owners along with those that her owner wanted to be envious of him. There were panties that could barely be described as strings, translucent, transparent, ones made of lace, ones just accentuated with lace, and many more that the agent wasn't even sure that her body could wear. Occasionally Natasha's eyes would wander as she was trying to delay selecting a humiliating garment and at one point she noticed the rather large display of collars at one section of the room. Natasha would quickly turn away but it was either the injection she had been given or a part of her that she's relentlessly tried to bury that would keep calling her to simple display case.

“Those ones...”
The woman reluctantly mumbled as she pointed to a matching set of violet undergarments. The bra she'd selected was simple and traditional, at least as traditional as the overtly lurid selection was. It was violet and had a slight sheen to the fabric in order to draw the eyes towards what was filling the silken fabric. The matching coloured panties were probably the most reserved out of all the items being displayed, they were girl shorts that matched Natasha's athletic style but they were cut so low that it was obvious that it's intention was to perfectly mold to the curves of the wearer's bum. It didn't help matters that they were also crafted out of the same semi-reflective fabric as her selected bra.

The naked woman tried to fend off her own fears by forcing herself to look upon the clothes with some level of relief as she knew that this degradation was going to end.

Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:27 am

It was interesting to note that she had not lashed out until matters had spilled over to the realm of carnal pleasures. Humiliation seemed to be something that she excepted but either Ven had not displayed that he was strong enough to claim her or moved too quickly in that regard was another matter. He was all about pleasure though and while he would not humiliate her in the same ways there was others that he thought that would suit here.

He considered his approach though as he delved further into her recent memories he had seen what she had gathered. The same interest that had grabbed his attention earlier, the same facts that had been pressed there.

Natasha was unsuccessful in getting herself free but she received that transmission. Was that one of the stones that he had been after? One of his stones? His memory reached out and tapped into her memory. Yes, the read outs which Natasha had not fully understood had been similar. This was it.

A stone? An unexpected discovery though retrieving it was going to be a bit of a problem. Someone else had been trying for it and there was this aphrodisiac to deal with, this pollen that made this more than a simple matter.

But the crew would return. He got the coordinates of the planet from the transmission and with his droids Ven was in route to check this out.

He might not be able to get a hold of the best equipment for this job but if they were going to beat Ven there then they had to hurry along.

But he had a use for her, not a carnal one, though he did find her quiet attractive his first priority was to getting that stone back and if he had to make use of his new found slave to do so then so be it.

This was going to be difficult, but she wasn't psionic and he thought that if he tossed up some basic defenses in her mind then she might have a better time of it. In fact, she might not need such defenses against the psychic noise that the plants emitted.

Aegir calculated this as he appraised her body. He had considered the uses for the agent and thought that this out to be a fair trade. Her freedom if she could achieve that stone for him.

The sound of her voice drew him out of his thoughts though as he had been considering the options here.

“An excellent choice,” the shopkeeper gets the garments out for her to wear.

I will not lie, you look just as good in them as you do without them though I think we will have better luck at our next shop my dear. I offer you an exchange if you so chose it. Your freedom for a service, the recovery of an object. Do you accept? If so then we must act quickly. Ven's ship is a bit sluggish being a battleship and smaller freighters can zip to places ahead of it.

If you accept then I shall get you some equipment at our next stop. If not well I will certainly come up with a use for you.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:09 am

When Natasha was handed the violet undergarments, she wasted no time slipping them over her body. She was already naked in front of them both, if there was any indignity in dressing in front of them it didn't occur to her in the face of her nudity. Though once the clothing had be put on, there was part of Natasha that felt almost as uncomfortable in the undergarments as she'd felt nude.

The clothes had done exactly what Natasha was hoping they wouldn't. It was obvious now that they were designed less for protection from leering eyes than attracting them. Her round full breasts were lovingly cupped by the partially reflective fabric. They lifted her mounds and held them closer together to accentuate her cleavage while the light of the room followed each swell perfectly. The young woman already regretting her selection as the panties seemed to be designed for her toned athletic body; particularly given her training focus on developing her lower body. The girl shorts followed this same pattern of taking great pride in ensuring no curve was hidden under them. Her thicker and toned thighs allowed the sheer fabric sheathing her lower body to sink deep in between the firm flesh of her bottom and spread her cheeks just enough to allow others to see that fact. It stung in her pride on just how well the panties fit her, to the point that her ass seemed to call out for the touch of alien tendrils, claws, or hands. Thankfully, the front of the panties were more forgiving, offering a drastically less defined front than that of the rear. Her sex was completely obscured and could once again be left to imagination, save for her earlier nudity.

She would turn to the tentacled creature when it spoke though she would look away abashedly as the creature complimented her new appearance. She was obviously uncomfortable with receiving compliments and even more so about her appearance. She broke free of her embarrassment when she recalled that this creature mentioned that it could sense her feelings and memories. She'd heard about telepathic creatures in her training who often used this ability to exploit or hypnotize agents. She had no experience on how to fight this, but she relied on her martial arts training to silence her unwanted feelings. She put up strong defense as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked back up to the tentacled alien, that strength obviously shakey given what he'd already been able to sense from her.

Natasha had to pause as the alien made it's offer to her. She knew that there was no real offer here. While it was being refreshingly respectful to her, she wouldn't let herself become this thing's sex toy. Her pride demanded her to shout something back and fight it, but she was lost, alone in a hostile station, and in nothing more than lurid undergarments. Then she recalled the real reason as to why she was here; she still had a mission to accomplish. She'd just destroyed a massive super-weapon that would have easily beaten the A.D.D. And it was only out of sheer luck that she'd managed to that. The A.D.D. Needed to know about the Zen Knights and about the weapon they'd built. She had to get out of here and back to the Apollo. She still had no idea if the message she'd sent had made it to the fleet. She didn't really know how to use the console and she really had no idea where she was when she'd sent it. It occurred to her again that she was getting lost in the feelings and memories and that the creature no doubt could feel them and she shouldn't give him more than he already knows about her.

“Fine.” She grumbled while turning away again. “I'll help you.”

Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:17 pm

You no, I do not have to assist you. He was a little irritated given her feelings. He was not the enemy here and he was making that clear. Any number of other aliens would have certainly taken advantage of her blight, especially with what he had paid for her. He shook his head slightly at that though.

As long as she was willing, she didn't have to like this and he realized that her anger had to have been displaced. Her clothes may not have been the best but they had been better than what she had and a portion of him considered putting her in her place but they needed one another and things would work out smoother.

Of course he could always scrub her mind of matters after doing matters but Aegir was lazy by nature and while it was a small matter for one of his skill he did not wish to be bothered with it. Come. He left the area with her in tow. Of course there were eyes upon her, she cute a shapely figure in her attire though Aegir had not been too concerned seeing that they were near their next shop. While he was here a portion of his mind was getting something else ready as he protect an image to himself as he dealt with this here with her. His mind touching upon her own as he feels the shop keeper's eyes on his slave. He was ogling her until Aegir reached into his mind, controlling him so that they could carry out their business.

Speaking to Natasha telepathically he cued her in. That planet you discovered in your ordeal, I need something from it, a green pyramid stone with runes on it that might appear as Norse runes to you. It is yeah big and weighs about four pounds.

As you are aware the planet has a few unique features, particularly the pollen, which I hope we can counter here … behold, get whatever you think you need. I am taking care of Ven's ship and I'll ensure that he is unable to follow too quickly as it seems likely that this is on the agenda of him and his crew of machines.

This was a weapon shop, guns, explosives even skin tight environmental suits with helmets and respirators. If she did not breath in the pollen then dealing with it would be easier and the fact that it was empathic … well, he would have to deal with that as well generating a fire wall for her mind. Of course his information on the planet had been limited to what she had gathered thus far. The planet was in an out of the way place and did not have a name though he imagine that the natives called it something, if there were any inhabitants the report he got from her mind had not mentioned it.

Sky is the limit, I rather have you over equipped then under ...

Character Listing

Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next