View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Two Can Play (for Kakumaoh) 

Post Re: Two Can Play (for Kakumaoh)
Rhaine was diligent in her task, rolling her tongue against the underside of that length, pumping her hand against the base but there were the little tells that she was noticing when he got close and while she could have teased him a little she had wanted that cum as much as he wanted to cum.

Soon he burst inside her mouth, rewarding her with what she had wished all along, moaning out against his length as she sent vibrations against his shaft.

Her tongue flicked against him as she drank doing a good job of swallowing all that seed and giving a little suck to make sure she had had milked him of every drop of that essence, her crimson eyes peeking up at him as she cleaned him, licking and stroking with that tongue of her's until she had been satisfied with what she had accomplished and pulled away from him.

“Nice and clean,” she grinned giving a final lick to the tip of that member of his.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:50 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
She made an extra effort to prolong his orgasm as long as possible and managed to swallow every drop of his cum before pulling away. "Mmmm… Yes, you're unbelievably good at that sort of cleaning." He grinned at her. "Not to mention at creating the need for it in the first place." Feigning a wistful sigh, he added, "I suppose that we both need to prepare for tomorrow. Still, I'm sure I'll be able to manage more after I'm done with Etolie; she didn't seem the type who could come close to outlasting me even if she tried."

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:05 am

“Tomorrow then,” it was a promise. Oddly she had not approached things in the thought of a boyfriend sleeping with someone else then her. Rhaine had understood how this place had worked even if she had not known all the rules herself.

He was one of the nice ones that she could work with and it was a bit shameful looking back to that point where she was frightened of him, not that he wasn't scary looking she supposed she just didn't think of it now and got use to seeing him.

It was different here and she understood that. “Oh, I am sure that Etolie won't have the stamina. She was not involved in things from start to go and while she stayed I took the first opportunity available to me to take off.

“Either she was just watching and learning something or conserving herself for Tidal,”
she shrugged not knowing the answer to that though she confirmed the time and place before getting dressed and promising to see him in the morning.

It had been after class the following day and she had already made the arrangements to met Etolie. She had not seen anyone around. Feeling a little nervous she waits until she spies Etolie – oh, that was going to complicate things. Was that April one of Etolie's lackeys?

Thankfully the air head was leaving as Etolie approach. Things were about to get started.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:15 pm

Etolie wasn't having the best of days. There was the string of bad luck Izumi had given her some time back which she worked out how to counter though looking back it was worth it. It was a riot really leaving Mildred there literally to that wolf thing.

Izumi couldn't undo what happened to her little pet though and the following week of hell was worth it just to get at Miss Asano.

“Make this quick Miss Fischer and I've decided that this Thursday will be our little evening of 'fun'” Of course she meant to use Rhaine as a guinea pig in some of the chemistry experiments she was starting with the Princess' guidance. She simply grinned.

“Well, hurry up I don't have all fucking day.”

Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:17 pm

Kakumaoh was hidden in the foliage at the edge of the clearing before the girls arrived, wanting to make sure there was no chance of Etolie seeing him before it was too late for her to escape. He had decided not to bother with his loincloth to save time and make his intentions obvious, but he carried a small pouch that contained the abandoned toy. When they arrived, he moved so that he was directly behind Etolie before entering the clearing itself. He approached slowly and as quietly as possible as long as Rhaine kept the other girl's attention, giving her the chance to determine if Etolie had the pictures with her or to make any threats she wished to before he attacked. If Etolie started to leave or seemed to suspect something was going on, he'd move quickly to grab her before she could get far. Otherwise, he'd wait until he was right behind her before getting a grip on her shoulder.

Character listing

Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:39 am

It was harder than she thought in keeping from looking about like a scared doe and drawing Etolie's attention from her in the first place but she barely manages it. She hopes Master was out there though, she has no reason to believe that he isn't but he could have been delayed with something.

As cordial as ever it seemed, though Rhaine did not like Etolie and Etolie showed her open disdain for her now. It would come back to hunt her that she did not steal away her memories so they could have more fun with her she supposed.

“I want those pictures!” To which she was met by a snort, Etolie seemed bored to her eyes though she could see Master coming forth from behind Etolie. Though she looked over her shoulder a second too long perhaps for Etolie looked as if she had been about to turn to look when Rhaine grabbed her and forced her into a kiss!

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:17 pm

“That again? Just listen and show up when I tell you and you don't have to worry about it. I hope that's not all – eh?”

She saw the path of Rhaine's eyes and went to look but Rhaine caught her up in a kiss. A sloppy one, lips on lips, no tongue. She pushed Rhaine away from her roughly.

“I've already had you and it wasn't that good if you think that by sleeping with me I'm just going to fork over the memory card you have another thing -”

A hand set on her shoulder and at first she thought that it might be Dani, that the two girls were probably going to try to beat her up. Fucking peasants! She did not get her head fully turn around to realize that whoever had been back there was taller than the typical student.

“Fuck!” She went to pull away, to run but saw the grin on Rhaine's features that told her it was too late before Rhaine dashed in to help restrain her she thought as she tried to pull away, instinct telling her to run but that grip was strong indeed and there was not just the one of them she was trying to elude though at the moment she was less worried about Rhaine by far.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:19 pm

Rhaine kept Etolie's attention for long enough to let him catch her more-or-less unaware, although it was a close thing at one point. Given the method Rhaine used to distract Etolie then, he mildly regretted that she didn't wish to take a more active role. This was at least partly for her sake, though, so he'd respect her wishes in this matter.

She was also quick to help restrain Etolie when she tried to pull away from his grip. While he didn't need the assistance, he suspected that there might be some desire to do more than just watch Etolie suffer at play. Once he'd got a firmer grip, one arm around Etolie's waist, another across her chest with the hand on her breast, and a third with the hand on her crotch, he said, "Okay, I've got her, she won't escape me this time." He then handed the bag to Rhaine. "Could you hold on to this for now? I won't want it until later." Once she took it, his fourth hand would move to Etolie's other breast, roughly fondling it through her clothes. As he molested her, he said, "I think you can guess what this is about, but you never know with the excessively self-centered."

Character listing

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:21 am

“Sure thing,” she takes the bag with a little grin cast at Etolie. She was enthused that Etolie was restrained now and not going anywhere any time soon. She wiped at her lips with the back of her hand as if trying to rid herself of a gross taste.

Dani forgive me! It was the first thing that she had considered when everything looked to be on the cusp of falling apart there for a second. But all had been right in the world now. She was all smiles as she watched her Master at work.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:42 pm

That voice! She knew it, awhile back before her curse at the hands of that Izumi girl. He had been responsible for that for if he did not interrupt she would have hit Mildred with a memory spell and no harm no foul.

“Bitch!” She growled as she glared at Rhaine though with those hands on her as such she knew what the bastard behind her was about to do. She initiated these situations herself so she wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of her crying or pleading. None of these fuckers would hear her beg.

“Yeah, just get it over with already, I'm fucking busy.” Etolie of course was pissed. She had not considered that someone else would get a monster to assist them or be on relatively good terms as she was with the Princess. Held from behind she focused on the student in front of her, feeling a heat through her covered chest. Ever since the Princess played with them, temporarily increasing their size she was quite sensitive there.

“Y-Yeah, I think I can work it out,” given the pretext that she was lured here under and the fact that Rhaine had a monster in tow this had to stream back to last weekend.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:44 pm

He snorted dismissively at her demand. "Seems you don't really understand your place at this school if you think you can give orders. No, you're going to be here until I'm done with you. And that can be quite a long time, as I'm sure Rhaine would be glad to confirm."

Her statement that she could work out what this was about seemed to be backed up by a brief, probably unconscious glance in Rhaine's direction. "Good. Then we can get right into things." The hands at her breasts took hold of her blouse and pulled the garment open, sending buttons flying as threads gave way before fabric. "And remember, it'll be even worse for you next time I find out you've been giving trouble to one of my favorites," he added as the hand at her crotch slid under her skirt. He wasn't going to tell her who those favorites were, or that there was only one other who might come to him for help; that would spoil the fun, and he'd probably be willing to help out almost any student this way if they were willing to pay a price similar to what Rhaine had. Besides, from what he'd heard, his methods would be far less unpleasant than what might result if someone went to a head girl. Best to leave her looking over her shoulder for a few days any time she decided to use another student for her own enjoyment, although he doubted anything would stop her doing so.

Character listing

Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Rhaine watched as buttons of that blouse had been torn open at the front and she had considered how the matter would play out. Would Master leave her naked and disheveled? The campus was not too far but such disarray could work against her in a way, seeing that Etolie always seemed to be one that was properly groomed.

She was not sure hat that condition would be though as long as the rich girl learned something here today, that she wasn't as helpless as she or Tidal had thought, that she could bite back if necessary.

Stepping forward she gave that bosom a modest squeeze before assisting her Master by unhitching that bra, whether her Master ripped the article away or not had been something she was unaware of as she stepped back a little, a grin on hr features as she did so.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:33 am

Of all her play things there had been only two that she had not used memory spells on. One had been Mildred. There she had been interrupted though with Rhaine it had been a choice as Etolie figured that she and Tidal could have a little fun with Rhaine. She didn't seem to be the one with connection and suffice it to say that she wouldn't have thought this.

Her breasts revealed beneath the light green bra she wore. Her gold, heart shaped locket had been affixed to her neck. Seeing how the Princess nearly took it from her, and that it was an irreplaceable piece, not that it was valuable (though it was) it had been more the sentiment behind it.

She shivered a little but did her best to stiffen, to show the pair no satisfaction for she knew all too well the joys of being in that driver's seat. She sighed though, most of these creatures were quick at least though this was not the first time that she had encountered a girl that was on good terms with a monster. There was Midnight who had figured her out before she could deal with her … that was scary in a way, she resisted their little sick game at first, at least until that Demon began to make his threats, fortunately his attention shifted to Midnight, though she was certainly not on the same page as Rhaine was with hers as it seemed Midnight just had a fleeting association with hers and new where to find him rather than having any sort of control.

“I should have broken your other hand too,” Etolie narrowed her gaze at Rhaine then shook her head a little. The comment may cost her though she tried to remain in the driver's seat as best as possible here.

“Tell me, did you enjoy my left overs? I bet you had fun with that little slut too. Not all that experienced but not bad looking either.” She had another little zinger but kept that in reserve for now, not sure that she should use it or not, seeing that it could land her in a bit of trouble … no she was more looking for a good opportunity to use that one unless … well unless that of course …

The hand beneath her skirt lift a bit, her chest ached with hyper sensitivity. Against her say so though the brief attention to her breasts caused a thrill of excitement to sweep through her. She couldn't work out why he thought Rhaine was so special though. She was nothing really … she supposed a bit attractive but Etolie could only see another “poor” girl there and had trouble working that out.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:35 am

Kakumaoh dismissed Etolie's last comment with a short, barked laugh; although he didn't look the part, he had been an emperor not all that long ago, and had had experience with people trying to get him off-balance mentally. His voice remained calm as he replied; she hadn't managed to get under his skin, and he'd try to avoid letting her know even if she had. "Your leftovers? You make it sound like you got anywhere with her. And I'm sure she enjoyed my company far more than anything you could've given her." The accuracy of the last statement was questionable, at best; he didn't know that girl's preferences, and it was unlikely she'd be willing to confirm or deny the statement if anyone, especially either himself or Etolie, asked her.

He slid the now-unfastened bra up before returning to fondling her breasts, squeezing the firm orbs and pinching her nipples between thumb and forefinger. Another hand took hold of her panties and roughly pulled them down her thighs, unconcerned with whether or not they tore. "I'd assume you've had plenty of experience with giving yourself to anyone you deem 'worthy' of your over-inflated sense of your value," he said with a sneer.

Character listing

Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Rhaine noticed the differences straight away with the handling of Etolie's clothes. There was no concern about them if they were ripped or torn though with her her Master was always careful, even that first time where she had to figure out a way to sulk about.

Etolie's full breasts hand been revealed to her for a moment though and either it had been the fact that they were still swollen or were just simply larger than her lover's.

But it seemed as if her Master had heard it all before as he deflected Etolie's words and she further lend her assistance by removing those panties all the way before reaching to that golden locket. It was pretty and she opened it curious at who's picture was inside before closing it back up figuring that it was a lover or someone … maybe even that monster, a terrifying experience at that.

Rounding the side of her Master she delivered kisses along his arms and chest that she could touch, content to watch at least for now. She was afraid of Etolie, her hand a constant reminder, her broken jaw the gift that Tidal gave to her, but in Master's presence she felt safe.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next