View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Change of Plans (for Juniper) 

Post Re: Change of Plans (for Juniper)
She moves closer as it became rather evident that things would not be so easy going from her on out. Not traveling out here during the dark was something she noted though she ha no designs to stay out too late. In the dark she couldn't see her own stance or form and while she had learned well enough to feel as much a see she knew being out too late was inviting trouble.

There was one thing being brave in the face of danger, another in being fool hardy by inviting it. She had her fears like anyone else. Suffice it to she had a healthy respect for spiders now but she wasn't the sort to buckle under the invisible weight of pressure but rather press through it.

“Thanks. And I didn't plan on being out her too late in the evenings ...” She paused, that voice screwing around with her own thoughts once more. Unless “training” with you ...

Too many hentai … that had to be part of her over active imagination but she vowed to get that under control.

Helped along here and there she grins a little when she turned over the candy bar. She walked along in silence, though she tried to keep it to herself she had been grinning too much as if she might have laced the candy bars or something though June was right there when she got them. Perhaps she was one of them – no, with the background check, Rebecca was an actual student here though she does speak up after a bit.

“I forget what Ancient civilization it was that determined that chocolate was an aphrodisiac.” She giggle just slightly, it was a bad stab at humor perhaps. “Just saying ...”

She seemed nonplussed though as she finished hers and tucks the wrapper in the front pocket of her khaki shorts.

She stopped at the hand signal though, blue eyes cast out as she looked around for herself at that moment. Nothing out of the ordinary, at least this time.

She taps her chin with her fingers as if this was a home she was going to purchase and she was considering all the problems with it. She couldn't maintain this for long though as a grin lit up her features.

“What do I think?” And she move ahead a bit further and twirled about. “I love it. It's a little walk but not much of one and works for my purposes. I don't think I'd be out here too far into the evening though. Got to stay clear of those creepy crawlies, I hate spiders and if there's something at the school that keeps bugs and arachnids away I rather bed down there.”

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:59 pm

Juniper hadn't really meant to go quiet, of course. She'd been enjoying the idle conversation, after all, but with the winding path and limited visibility she wanted to make sure she was paying attention to the route. Being out and about after dark didn't particularly bother Juniper that much, but she knew better than most just how different the absence of light could make the world look. What could be a comfortable shade here in the morning light would be a nigh-impenetrable blackness under the stars. One could always use a light source of their own, but to do so was as good as announcing your presence to whatever else might be out stalking the wilderness at night.

June raised an eyebrow slightly as that conspiratorial grin split Rebecca's lips, looking at the bar in her hands and the bite taken out of it. Somehow, her apparent bewilderment only seemed to make whatever unspoken joke seem funnier as that smile grew a bit further.

"That would be the Aztecs." Juniper said with a relieved little chuckle of her own, taking another healthy bite out of the bar as she heard that light giggle, "Though for them it was more of a drink." Of course, they also used to mix it with a little blood and serve it to sacrifices who were too melancholy to perform the ritual dances ... amongst other things. Still, that was encouraging, it seemed that Rebecca was flirting back a bit now. Juniper couldn't help but smile back, just a little, as she finished off her own treat.

She watched a bit as Rebecca strode under the canopy of the tree considering, smiling a bit as she finally spun around and declared her opinion.

"I'm glad. I just thought that if we followed the path we'd find something like this eventually."
she said cheerfully, unslinging the pack from her shoulder as she stepped up close behind Rebecca as she looked up at the tree, she leaned in a bit until her lips were just behind the other girl's ear and breathed lowly against the sensitive skin their, "I'm really looking forward to seeing your...form, y'know?" she teased a bit more, slipping an arm around the girl's waist and pressing up against her from behind as she closely watched her response.

Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:46 pm

“That's right, I do recall the chocolate drinks though I was thinking Spain for some reason. Of course I'm no history buff so getting that mixed up doesn't phase me too much.” Rebecca did not get pissed off at such things for she understood that different people were better in different areas.

She had been no history buff and probably saw something about it on Modern Marvels when flicking through the stations when she live in California though she did not watch too much television. After all, she kept busy most days though when she did have the time for entertainment it was usual spent, albeit secretly reading Hentai or watching it.

Bondage Faeries had been her favorite though ironically only the first series, the Original Bondage Faeries had featured a great deal of bondage where a person picking up one of the other series, other than the title, one probably would be confused or have no idea …

But when they found there sight and she removed her own bag which she was only carrying over her shoulder from a single strap her blue eyes widened at those words.

A blush stole across her features and it was apparent that the other girl had seemed at least interested in her at least. She did not know how serious June was being though, if she was interested in a fling, if she was looking for something more … did she dare over think it though?

But she supposed that she wasn't going to get caught up in all that. There was no doubt that she thought June was attractive or that June knew this. It was easy for her to get flustered though such as now at those whisper words that rushed through her ear.

She shivered a bit at the prospect of what those words entailed. Yeah, no training today it seemed, how could she hope to though given the option between training and having a little fun with June, well she got to training most days. Missing a day wouldn't hurt.

“My … form ...” a crimson stain hung on her cheeks as she shook her head a little. “I … oh … yeah, the basics. Um ...” they had no blades of course as she didn't expect this to be a sparring session when she got up this morning.

“I thought I'd be seeing your form first, a-after all I do this all the time.”
The heat in her cheeks would not leave and nothing clever entered into her flustered mind.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:53 am

"Mn..." Juniper seemed to paused and consider that for a moment, her breath lightly tickling against the back of her ear as she looked at the other woman. It was a bit tricky to see Rebecca's face, clinging to her back and Juniper was, but as she tilted her head to the side she could make out just a bit of the deep flush on her cheeks. Even if she hadn't been able to, the light shiver that ran through her would've betrayed her, or her slow, distracted manner of speech. "Alright, that's fair. I did invite myself along, after all."

"Now..." she bowed her head slightly, pressing a soft kiss to the space where her shoulder and neck met, "pay" she let another gentle kiss light upon the curve of her neck, "close" a third kiss touched her neck just behind the jaw, "attention." she barely breathed the last word, just behind her ear so that she could feel it as much as she heard it. She lightly flicked the tip of her tongue along the edge of her ear, a brief flash of heat before her lips closed along the edge and she barely nibbled against it.

Of course, Juniper's hands had not lain fallow while her lips worked. The other arm had coiled its way around her waist, her arms drawing her back fully into that embrace. With her so close, and supported by Juniper's own body so long as she leaned back, her hands were free to roam over her body. In contrast to the soft caress of her lips, Juniper's hands ran firmly over Rebecca's curves, her fingers pressing in as palm ran warmly against her body. She started deliberately, one hand roaming over her her hip and then inward along the tops of her thighs as the other hooked the hem of her shirt and ran in a slow circle along the soft skin of her toned, flat stomach.

The hand along her leg shifted slightly inward, her thumb brushing against the inside of her thigh as she lightly nudged her legs slightly apart with her knee. She lightly trailed her fingers up, but rather than rushing to that nexus between her legs, she let the follow her contours up and over her lap. The hand roaming over her upper body continued it's path as well, trailing along the curve of her lower ribs and down along her flank before slipping out from under shirt to roam above her clothes once again. That hand kept moving up as well, stroking up an over the generous handful of her breast.

As close as she was, Rebecca could hear Juniper's breath becoming more shallow, more heated as she explored the other girl's body. Her fingers continued to trail up from her breast, following the curve of her collar and stroking her throat as she took hold of the other woman's chin and turned her face so that she could look into her clear blue eyes with her own smoldering brown. Finally, she leaned in and pressed her lips hotly against Rebecca's, turning her chin to meet her lips fully.

And then, with neither preamble or warning, there was the touch of something cool against her exposed throat. With a quick jerk, Juniper ran it to the side in a sharp slitting motion before she released the other girl's chin to let her look. In the journalist's hand, the hand that had so recently been stroking the other girl's thighs, she held up a wrapped candy bar, the foil catching the light as a hint of mischief played at the corners of her lips.

"So, did you see it?" she asked lowly, though her voice still murmured and rolled like warm honey in her ear, her arms still holding her possessively.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Had they been speaking about the same thing? Rebecca had been distracted and flustered, neither state was one that she normally found herself caught up in. Her features showed those obvious sins, her heart hammered against her chest as she tried to get a grip on matters given that she had been a fair bit nervous, exited even, if she ware reading into this right.

She barely had any experience in these matters. There was the one time, the first time with Makeena and then there was Siferus. She had a few weird dreams since but nothing she found all that unusual, save that she did see one girl from a dream.

Becca must have seen her before and incorporated her into the dream as her very sister at a subconscious level. Her heart did explode or seemed to with those series of hisses that assail her, that blush refusing to go anywhere though she panted deeply with that closeness that swept over her. She wanted to turn, wanted to look but had been struck immobile then caught up in that moment as her blue eyes drift closed.

“Oohhhh ...” she exhaled that sweet sound as she felt a tingling warmth sweep through her chest her nipples buzzing and taking the form of tiny pebbles as they ripen atop those perfect heaving breasts.

“UH! … NO … AH … FAIR!” She does not pull away from that heated touch though as she leans back, her stance growing wider apart at June's nudging. It was not often that she knew the pleasures of the flesh, not often that she had even touched herself and though she had to say this felt more intense then that aphrodisiac that Siferus forced upon her, probably because she craved this touch, she wanted this touch that caused her heart to slam against her chest, tiny and not so tiny gasps spilled from her lips seeing that there was little danger of anyone being around she could let loose.

This was spinning out of control too quickly. She wanted to say something but was afraid of dispelling the magic of the moment as that touch was everywhere. Her eyes open as she's turned around and ..

She moans out against that kiss as she feels an even greater excitement course through her as she tastes those lips with her own. Breathing in ragged breaths, she had continuous need in braking the kiss to draw in lungfuls of air as she surrendered to that kiss.

Though there was something pressed to her neck that prompted her into opening her blue eyes. She was still held close back to chest, her neck turned slightly and while that was not anything as threatening as a knife the point had been made that it could have been.

“Are … are you … fucking with me?” That blush was still there though but she had no clue as to whether she should be made at being toyed with or if she was even being toyed with. The unknown keeping her in place for the time being.

“And … I … uhm ...” She fell silent then having stopped trying to explain that she had not seen that one coming.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:56 am

"I am, a little bit." she admitted to that incredulous question, turning the end of the candy bar until the tip rested just above the hollow where her collar bones met, "But that doesn't mean I'm being insincere. For the moment, I'm simply illustrating a point ... did I surprise you?" she chuckled softly, letting the tip of her teaching aid trace a slow line down between her collar bones, running over the top of her shirt as they followed the line between her breasts, the hand that had cupped her chin sliding down her shoulder and along her flank before she drew her arm around her waist.

"But, consider for a moment. You're stronger than I for sure, trained in the grappling art of judo, and your arms were free. It should have been a simple matter for you to defend against that kind of attack ... but here we are." she punctuated the statement with a light nip at the side of her neck, "Because you did not even know that you were in danger. This is by design, knives are not a fighter's weapon, they're not an instrument of self defense, they are the tool of the assassin. They're small, meant to be hidden, so exercise patience, find or create an opening, and then take it decisively." there was a light jab between her ribs along her lefthand flank, between the third and forth rib.

"Even a stab directly to the heart can take minutes to kill someone. That's why it's so important to be sure to kill with that first attack ... so you can retreat while shock and bloodloss do their thing. If your target knows you have a blade, you've already lost the crucial advantage ... only amateurs and people who're more interested in scaring you than hurting you will brandish a knife openly. Take that knowledge to heart, understanding your opponent's motive can be crucial." the stand-in blade slid a bit lower still, trading positions as her other hand swept up just under her bosom. She turned the candy bar over in her hand and pressed the tip of the bar against her belly while taking a firm grip. A bit harder than before, she drew the bar along the lower part of her stomach.

"As I said before, don't fight fair. Statistically, most knife fights end with both participants in critical condition. If he comes at you with a fist, you use a knife. If he uses a knife, grab a club. If he uses a club, grab a gun. Seek advantage in all things, and you will stay alive. Victory is subjective, but survival is binary." finally, she tossed the candy bar down atop the bag that Rebecca had dropped, returning that hand to her body as well.

"Now, to back things up a bit ... what's so unfair about my methods?" she purred softly.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:04 am

She wasn't expecting that answer. Maybe a denial, but it was an honest answer that came hear way. She could eel her heart beat a little quicker knowing that June wasn't being malicious but in a sense having a little fun with her, playing with her.

That was a bit different than what she was initially confused by, as if she were just a toy that June was having a bit of fun with because it was so damn easy or whatever reason she had comprised. As long as she wasn't the butt of any joke though her heart kept up with that steady beat.

“Y-Yeah, a bit.” she answered. Clearly she wasn't thinking but wanted this so much that she wasn't focused in on the danger and that had been dangerous though June did no pull away eeping her on the edge of that state.

She pauses drawing that all in. All her life she had not been trained to fight but to compete in a sport where all things were equal. You were given the tools to play with but it was up to the individual to use those tools in greater ways.

Fighting with knives had been something that she had not considered before. There was nothing fair about it, nothing competitive. You did not score points here. You were meant to kill, to survive and given what she had seen, even if it had not been much yet had been of sound nature, especially here of all places given what she had experienced thus far.

Life was not fair … the candy bar was discard and her blue eyes peeked open as she looked to the discarded weapon.

A hand sweeps down to that wrist tenderly stroking against the skin there as she reaches back with her other hand brushing her fingers against June's cheek as it saws back and forth casually against the skin that she encountered.

“It's all unfair …. but it was never meant to be fair in the first place.” She squirms a little turning around to face June. She lets her fingers cup a breast, molding against that curve, her other casually brushing her side.

“But I suppose there is another thing to consider to, of course I rather consider other matters ...” She uses a knee, slipping it inside her own. She raises it so that it brushes against the junction of her things as she traces her knee back and forth.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:16 am

Juniper pursed her lips together in a bemused smile as Rebecca laid a hand over hers. When she reached back to stroke her cheek, Juniper was certain that she was being set up for a shoulder throw. Fortunately, after her stint with Shokushu's gymnastics team, June was much more confident that she'd be able to roll with the throw and keep the atmosphere light, but it seemed that Ms. Walker had other things on her mind.

Her muscles lost a bit of their tension as Rebecca squirmed in her arms, loosening the investigator's grip just enough to turn in her arms and face her directly, the bare inch of height between them apparent as their soft, pliant breasts pressed against each other and they looked into each other's eyes.

"Just because it's unfair doesn't mean it can't be fun though, right?"
she said with a wink and a smile, her hands slowly tracing down the contours of her back as the kendoka cupped one of her breasts in return. Close as she was, it was hard for Juniper to hide the excitement that still had her nerves humming from even her brief time teasing the other girl, her breath was still coming short for reasons that had nothing to do with the exertion of their walk, and her body had a lightly flushed appearance to it as her heart thudded away. That breath hitched slightly as Rebecca brushed her thigh between her own, her teeth biting down into her bottom lip to keep her quiet as she started steadily grinding that thigh up against her sex.

Juniper leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Rebecca's lips, letting it linger as she worked her lips against the other girl's mouth. One hand slide it's way up along her spine and craddled the back of her head to hold her lose for the kiss, though the other stroked along her hip before squeezing her backside a bit more firmly than the hand currently exploring her chest.

"Oh? And what's on your mind, hmn?"

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:04 am

Rebecca had not been thinking of a throw, such was too obvious, especially now where they had still been at the trail end of that exchanged though her fingers reached back grazing the softness of that flesh as her fingers slid down a bit to Juniper's wrist but her rip did not tighten there indicating that the throw was coming.

Instead she seemed to have other plans as she tightened that grip on her wrist and peeled it away just enough to squirm and face the journalist before letting go o that wrist.

Face to face, breasts pressed against breasts as a thrill clearly rushed up her spine. It was clear the effect that the thigh was having as it rubbed against her knowingly, her features going a reddish pink, either she seldom took the lead, had little experience or hadn't done these sorts of matters in public … well if she had dealt with a monster the last had to be out, right?

There was a slow grin that swept across her lips similar to when she was about to make the tell about the chocolate earlier … she probably would have sucked at poker with a tell like that. A hand over to the small of her back as she stilled for a moment locked up in that embrace.

“Well ...” there was a slight pause before she sprang into motion, that leg that had been rubbing her crotch swung around to hitch over the back of her leg as Rebecca threw her weight forward to trip up Juniper, the arm at her back meant to cushion her fall a bit while her other arm moved quickly into motion if she got the other girl down resting atop her chest to chest, blue eyes locked with brown as the other arm would swiftly move to set over her neck, a light press there with no weight behind it.

“You don't have the knife now ...” she finished with a smile but it was clear that she had other matters in mind as she leaned down to bring her lips down against her own.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:12 pm

"WHULF!" even with the hand on the small of her back to control her throw, it was difficult to land lightly with Rebecca's weight pressing down on her as well. Still, with that bit of consideration, and the benefit of the soft earth Juniper wasn't really in any risk of injury. Blinking the spots out of her vision, she lightly ran a finger tip up along her spine, chuckling softly.

"Well, I had a hunch that you were a quick study." she said with a faint smile, though the hand settled over her throat kept her head against the grassy hill, the judoka having captured control of their embrace in a moment, "I wouldn't have thought you so bold to go for a sacrifice throw quite so soon." she teased.

She squeezed her arms around the other woman as she pressed her weight down against her, leaning in to press their lips together in a soft kiss. She tried to shift her weight a bit underneath Rebecca, drawing her feet up a bit and raising her knees, though to what end was still unclear.

"Hmn...are you sure?"
she teased once Rebecca lightly broke their kiss, brushing her lips against hers, "They're meant to be concealed after all, you might want to confirm that with a search."

Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:48 pm

She of course had very little practical experience in the realm of other girls so her dominant position really wasn't the best idea for the time being but she had the investigator pinned under her now and so very, very close, her heart pounded steadily in her ears as she gazed down upon June, her blue eyes meeting her own.

“It is rather bold and in a real situation I might have hesitated before doing so. But … yeah ...” She smiled feeling the hand trace against her spine as one of her own grazes against her side, eyes locked with her's all the while.

The press of their lips together had been divine, a shiver of heat rushing down her spine as butterflies danced in her stomach. To what end those legs were lifting she was unsure though at this stage did it really matter?

“Your absolutely right of course,” and she unbuttoned the blouse as she drew back the hand upon her neck doing so with each button nice and slow unless something unexpected happened, her mouth moving towards her's in effort to steal another incredible kiss.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:21 am

It was kind of interesting to watch the feelings playing in Rebecca's eyes as she looked down at June. It was obvious that she enjoyed the attention, and was receptive to the feel, that naughty little smile and the warm flush on her cheeks betrayed that well enough. Even with her eagerness though, there was some hesitation as well, as if she wasn't entirely certain what to do now that she had Juniper pinned. That mischievous twinkle still gleamed in Juniper's eyes as she looked up at the swordwoman, she was unexpectedly cute, like a house cat who never learned to hunt with a mouse.

June's brown eyes glanced down as the other woman started undoing the buttons of the reporter's school uniform, the hand holding her flat on the ground shifting down to help in the task of undressing her, Rebecca leaning in to press another kiss to her lips. Juniper let her arms draw tightly around the other girl, drawing her down into the kiss as the warm island air brushed against more and more of her skin. She closed her eyes and hummed contently as she worked her lips back against hers in firm, rhythmic measure.

As the last button of her blouse slipped free, causing the shirt to fall open and expose her taut stomach and the small handfuls of her breasts still in her simple white bra, Juniper laced her fingers through Rebecca's hair and pulled her tightly into the kiss. Her lips pressed hard against hers to lightly part the hot, soft flesh of her lips, and she swept her tongue hungrily over the other girl's lips and probed her way against her mouth pushing to invade.

She let one arm slip away from around her to brace against the grass, pushing her shoulders up and off the ground, her shirt slipping from around her shoulder as she shifted to a semi-sitting position, letting Rebecca brush the shirt over her shoulders and allowing her to draw it down along her arms as she pressed their chests together.

Last edited by Juniper Modnar on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:54 pm

Drawn into the depths of that kiss it was clear that the inexperienced woman was being dominated from below. It happened all the time in UFC fights that she watched where one fighter might have the dominant position but the one below was just too damn good for it to matter.

June guided her into the depths of that kiss and even made it possible to remove her skirt. The advance of that tongue ha been accepted into the warm confines of her mouth as she breached her lips …

Rebecca moaned lustfully, unsure of what was happening as the world spun around them. Yet she was no looking to get off. There positions switched a little, Rebecca was aware of that. She was aware of the press of their breasts against each other, as aware of the thump of her heart against her chest as moisture collected between her thighs dampening the front of her panties.

Reaching around June's back she unclasped that bra and worked back enough to remove it as well, fingers and palms rubbing her chest, stroking against the ripe fullness of them that she encountered as her tongue danced with her own, eager for more despite this inexperience, hands drifting down that chest to the hem of her skirt where her fingers played there as she deepened that kiss as she explored her new found lover in return.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:17 am

Juniper spiraled her tongue against the other young woman's, pressing their lips hard together. The heat of their soft bodies pushing insistently against each other, the kiss fierce enough to make escaping to breath impossible, she let the sudden rush of sensation overwhelm Rebecca for a few moments. A pleased little murmur pressed against her lips as she heard a throaty moan of want reverberate through their kiss. As Rebecca's hands pressed against her back and worked the clasp of her bra, Juniper lightly broke their deeper kiss, flicking her tongue against her slightly parted lips as she shrugged her way out of the bra.

"Mmn..." she rolled her shoulders sensuously as she let Rebecca slide the garment from her body. She lightly kissed her bottom lip, then her chin, and her throat as she reclined back against the grass, her eyes closing as she swordswoman gently stroked her hands over the soft flesh of her breasts. Juniper lightly settled her hands against the other woman's chest, guiding her to sit upright before her hands slowly roamed down along her flanks and over her stomach. "Now now, what was it you were saying about "fair"?" she teased gently, her fingers brushing up against the toned flesh under her top as her thumbs hooked the edge of her shirt. Settling her hands against the other girl's hips, she pulled, scooting her closer and grinding her heated sex against her body .

Then, slowly, she pushed the snug-fitting t-shirt up along Ms. Walker's body, her eyes roaming over the contours of her waist, her stomach, her ribs, her breasts, her shoulders, and even the slender curve of her neck. As she pushed higher, she moved her hands from in front of her to behind, drawing herself up like an entwining vine as she worked her way up the other woman's body. Her lips brushed against her body, pressing a series of slow, warm kisses up against her body as she worked her way up. She lightly nipped at one of the breasts behind the cup of her bra, the material blunting the bite but still allowing it to pinch at her skin intimately. She strained to reach, but she finally caught her lips for a brief peck as she drew the shirt up and over her head.

Letting the shirt drop from her fingers, she leaned in and nuzzled against her chest again as her hands roughly moved down along her shoulders. She was still pacing herself, but she was close enough that Rebecca could hear the deep, rough breaths that accompanied her movements. With a quick, deft maneuver, she slipped the hooks that held the bra closed and let the garment hang open, drawing the shoulder straps down and to the sides as the pale flesh of her full breasts finally came into view, she pressed her lips first to one, and then the other, drawing the fabric down and away. Rather than allowing her lips to follow the garment down again, however, she pressed her lips hotly against one breast, one hand stroking over the other orb of soft flesh before squeezing it in time with a quick flit of her tongue along the other girl's nipple.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Helping, Rebecca gets rid of her own shirt, soft panting moans part her lips. Her nipples nice and full beneath the cups of that lavender bra that conceals her wares. Her senses are in overload feeling that knowing grind against her body, the feel of those fingers as they stroke against her or those lips pressed against her own that steals her breath away.

She reaches down to graze her fingers against newly discovered flesh, the heat of that skin cascading over her finger tips. “AHH!” Her back arches as sh feels the nip of that bit that causes her fingers to a halt on their quest to unzip June's skirt an get ride of it.

Instead her bra is unhitched and drawn away given rise to pale breasts capped by hard pink nipples, her eyes folding closed against those continued kisses that sweep over her. Fair? She was lost, a slave to her own pleasure it seemed as her body responded in kin. She didn't want too but she drew away just a little as she knelt there but drew June up so she was sitting, breast to breast, lips to lips, she embraced Juniper then as her fingers rubbed down the muscles of her back.

In that state she had not really bothered to ask what this animal magnetism was or if it were to come of anything. For now there was just that primal need to touch and be touched in return. This was a scene out of her hentai … it was so surreal …

“OH, UMM, AHH!” The sounds spilling from her lips as they continue, her finders finding the zipper to her skirt as she begins to unzip it as far as it will go.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next