View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 Investigation (for Alex) 

Post Re: Investigation (for Alex)
"Ooohhhnnnn! Auuuughhh!" Alexandra's eyes went wide as the slimy alien flowed around her and beneathe her. The cock seemed to move in ways no ordinary member could. It struck her inner walls at odd angles before slamming right into her cervix with each surge of the monster's semi solid form. Her body sagged, her breasts and upper body flopping up and down with Goro's rapid thrusts. Her fingers dug into the monster's slimy form, trying to grab hold of anything she could.

Her mind and body was indeed confused. This was different from the gang rape she suffered earlier. Eventhough that eventually felt good, every motion of the Emissary seemed specifically designed to bring her the most pleasure possible. Goro eventually found that perfect angle and the agent soon found her world turned upside down. The tip slammed directly into her g-spot before grinding perfectly across it and slamming into her cervix. Alexandra's body went rigid as her entire body arched. "Ahhhnnn!" She gave a pleasing squeal of pleasure though it was still abit raspy due to what the Adda did to her throat earlier.

The sound she made shocked her. 'Did I just do that?' She thought only to have that thought smothered with another thrust then another. She squealed again as her mouth hung open in awe. This was the most pleasing thing she had ever felt in her entire life. The strike across her g-spot destroyed her resistance while the slam against her cervix left her mind white washed. The process repeated with each surge of the Emissary's hips. Her will snapped in two as the desire to cum overrode all other thoughts. The drug kept her mind foggy, unable to form coherent thoughts as instinct took over. Her hips ground back against Goro's form. Her body jolt as she let out a raspy wail of bliss, climaxing twice in a row from those perfect thrusts. Each following thrust made her cum again and again, destroying her willpower as each gasping breath flooded her system with more of Goro's vile musk. It did not appear she was in any condition to answer questions at the moment.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Hm, perhaps later though he had to say these agents weren't bad. If he didn't know any better then he would have assumed that they all took courses in being sex slaves … then again he would think that there would be something akin to resisting pheromones but one could only to have limited success there.

It was odd though with the way he was gushing inside her passage, Sometimes it felt like water gushing inside her, filling her like water poured out into a glass from a pitcher taking the shape of it's container and at other times he was semi hard pressing those lips further apart and from the looks of it she had not seemed to mind his experimentation or the very speed of his thrusts as her breasts bounced and swayed until he formed additional hands to grope that endowed flesh, squeezing it and allowing slimy fingers to sweep over her nipples.

She was gone. That much became clear as she came, then again … her body collapsing over him, her fingers pressing into him and slime coated her chest arms and legs that Goro would pull back to his body afterward.

He came, a gush of slime shooting into her then came back to reabsorb itself into his body as he panted with her above her. She had earned a bit of a respite for the time being.

Goro enjoyed that dominance, in her loosing her mind and thought that perhaps he would keep her, given the damage that she had done, the killing of Adda did not concern him as there were more of them after all.

He had lost track of how often her senses were shattered and rebuilt over that time either but when she next was conscious she awoke in a cage, larger and their were lights here, she was still naked and in some kind of cargo hold and though she had her own little corner of that cage to herself she was not alone. Half a dozen students from Shokushu mostly likely, graced the cell with her.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:43 pm

The fucking continued until Alexandra's body gave out. Her body twitched from the aftershocks, her body at Goro's complete mercy. She had no clue if she would be spared or not as darkness claimed her though part of her did not care after the bliss she just endured. When the agent finally came to, she was still naked and now in a slave cage with a number of other human females. "Ugh!" Alexandra's hand went to her temple as her head began to throb. Once again, she felt like something was missing much like when she woke up in her cell before. Now that sensation was far worse as she found herself plagued with headaches.

Sitting up, she rested against the cage as she regarded the other women. "Where am I?" she asked though it was unlikely these students knew anything. She was not being raped by the Adda which was a good sign but did Goro already tire of her? Arms wrapped around herself, feeling exposed. The agent looked around, squinting a bit at the bright lights. The light was not helping her throbbing headache but she did her best to take in her surroundings and figure out what was going on.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:00 am

The students were afraid and stay clear of her save for one a raven haired girl. She approached and it seemed that the other girls were still in some sot of shock and desired to keep away from the agent.

“I don't know. All I know is that one moment I was on a plane coming from my college and then the ship was boarded by these strange lizard things that seemed upset.

“They've come in here a few times since and I'm pretty sure they intend to sell us. They've even inspected us as if they were buying horses but I've only seen them twice. Once after bringing us here and once after bringing you here. Your not from the school so where are you from?

“Oh and I'm Kendra by the way,”
she extended a hand as she suddenly recalled the need for introductions.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:25 am

"Do these lizard things have four arms?" Alexandra asked. Fingers continued to rub her temple. She did not feel well at all. Her head continued to pound inside her skull. She took a slow breath and rested her head against the bars of the cage. "Alexandra..." she replied with her own introduction. She accepted the hand, giving a gentle squeeze and a shake before releasing. The nude woman slowly rose to her feet, using the bars to help with any dizziness she may be suffering from due to withdrawal symptoms. She made her way towards the cage door, checking the lock while also searching for more information. It was obvious these were students. Did Goro pick these up with his ship or was she transferred to another slave vessel?

Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:11 am

“Yes, four arms, red scales and thick plates on their foreheads it seems, I never got to touch them. Careful there,” she helps Alex up and moves with her.

The lock looks to be a simple one, what she would expect from a primitive species. It locked by a key through a dead bolt. Kendra moved over to Alex, wondering why she was brought her here naked.

As Alex attempted to figure out where she was four Adda arrived armed with rifles. The leader of the group had the key to the cell which he used. “All right, Red, you're with me. Pick two, one to be your assistant, one to be your replace as for the other four ...”

He nodded sharply and the others seemed to know. In fact she could note the manacles and slave collars that they had cared. She even heard one whispering to the other which one was red, either he failed to get the reference or ore likely since that was an easy one for even him, had been color blind and just confirming.

“The naked one,” had been her answer though the commander had yet to look away obviously waiting for her answer.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:42 pm

She thanked Kendra as got back on her feet. The lock could be dealt with if she had time and some makeshift tool. But, she had neither as Adda guards arrived. Well at least she was still with the Adda. She may very well be on the same ship as before. Alexandra could not figure out if she was relieved or worried that she was possibly within the Emissary's grasp. Her head continued to throb as the guard opened the gate. Some of the guards had slave accessories in hand.

"Wh-What?" Alexandra replied in shock. It was obvious they wanted her but it was up to her to choose two others. One would be her assistant though she had no clue what that implied. What worried her most than being sold off to slavery was the replacement being forced to endure the gang bang she took before. She could not possibly pick that. But if she did not choose, what then?

"I... I don't know. This woman with me is assisting me already..." she replied softly, referring to Kendra who was the only one who has spoken to her so far, "Please, don't make one of them replace me... None of them will survive..."

Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:46 pm

The Adda did not care. He was given his orders and she could have pleaded all she wanted so he did not even consider the question. Yellow eyes darted to Kendra and he nodded. That one would assist. Knowing that this made this easy as he spared a glance to the others sine he had a personnel stake in this though he did not know if the Emissary meant what he said. He could only assume that he did in some strange way.

Turning his attention back to the cage as Alex was retrieved by two of the soldiers the commander turned his attention back to her. “Losing such a fine piece of ass is regrettable but choose. If not then all the five of them will be made your replacement by order of the Emissary. The haul today was rather small today.”

The commander grinned, knowing that there was no way out of this one girl at least was going to hate her and as many as all five. That and resent the one she chose to assist her, provided that turned out to be beneficial. Perhaps Goro did this to avoid his slaves having a united front. The commander impatiently awaited her response.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Why were they making her make this choice? Ugh! It hurt so much to think as the agent's head continued to throb. Perhaps she was not able to think straight due to her headache but letting all five be here on the ship could be the safest for all of them. One student alone would not survive the sexual needs of an entire crew of Adda. But with five, the burden would be spread out amongst the others. They may all hate her for this but it at least meant a higher chance of survival for that one potentially doomed student. Also with all five on the ship, Alexandra could attempt to rescue them all at once instead of leaving four in the hands of unknown criminals that could be worse than the Adda in the end.

"Uhhnn..." Alexandra rubbed temple as she rested against Kendra. She shook her head. She refused to pick a student to send to their doom and leave the other four in the hands of unknown slavers. Let them hate her but perhaps she could save them from this hell once the Adda made a mistake.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:51 pm

“So be it,” he nodded and the students were being ushered out of the cage. One Adda separated Kendra though and took her off while she had been left with whom she assumed was the commander. Naked he lead her through the ship to the familiar office that Goro used and gave his report to that sweet smelling gastropod who steeples his fingers together as he listened to the Adda report it his language. Suffice it to say she thought she picked up a few words from when she was on the planet and was beginning to recognize those helping words like “and” and “the” because they came up so often though she was not entirely sure there …

Goro glanced to a datapad and read something there …

“So,” he tapped a pad and gesture for her to step forward prompting her to take it. It was written in the Galactic Standard and was a file all about her, what seemed to be something on file with the ADD minus any classified information.

“You have elected to damn them all. No bother it was a small haul and while it was smaller than expected I did retrieve something worthwhile from the ordeal. According to this you have more scientific know how then the Adda on their best day. I could use that ...”

Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Alexandra was separated from the others, their fates currently unknown and leaving the agent wondering if she made the right decision. The agent followed the lead Adda back to Goro's office. The sweet smell nearly made her gasp in shock. A few deep breaths was all it took before the headache faded away and that tide of heat slowly returned to her entire body. Her nipples already growing erect, it seemed the agent was becoming more vulnerable and addicted to the creature's musk.

She resisted the urge to come closer as the two had their conversation. She just stood there and breathed deeply. It felt so good being in this office. Alexandra blinked as she realized that Goro was beckoning her closer. The agent moved closer and looked at the pad that had her information on it. It was nothing serious, just her skills and experience among her physical measurements and traits. The criminal revealed he knew of her skills with science and technology. But, what did he intend to use her for? She escaped through a similar outlet before. Perhaps she could get to her suit and break out of here.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:02 pm

That aroma had seemed to grow sweeter though in truth it had remained the same and she had been responding to it better and Goro knew that. Hell, she had been exposed enough to be in those early stages of addiction and it had pleased him.

How many slaves had escaped to return or sabotage their own escape tempts to get recaptured. He grinned at that thought though Alex was still in the early stages of addiction. He had shown up more often considering what had happened with her and that traitor Quad.

But first he supposed that he should address a few matters. The longer she was in his present the better and tomorrow they would get to work though he was eager to get started one agent and her assistant was probably going to get little more accomplished if he set her on her task straight away.

This time she would not be working with an Adda scientist but under guard as she worked. He let her read the file before putting the data file away and rounded his fingers spooling over her body to ooze against those full breasts.

“You cost me a good deal of money last time in damages. Until I feel as if you paid it back in serving me I will not sell you until then. Besides my dear, you are beginning to enjoy it here. Tonight perhaps I will allow you to stay here. Wouldn't you enjoy that?”

The last bit a rhetorical question as swatted her ass with a hand before flowing back to his desk and opened a draw where he tossed her a spiked leather black collar and got out a leash.

“Put it on we are going for a walk.” He glanced into that opened draw as he pondered the matter further waiting until she complied. “You are but a animal, a slave to your baser needs but you are not to speak unless spoken to. Here, this goes next,” and he tossed her a red ball gag to help her practice. He waited until that was done before he moved on figuring that she may have a problem with complying her though if she did or not did not matter, he had it covered.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:17 am

"Uhhnnn..." she groaned as her breasts were soaked in ooze. Her cheeks flushed deeper as the aroma smelled even better than before. Unlike a drug where one is chasing that first high, Alexandra was constantly experiencing new highs it seemed as she inhaled Goro's musk. The agent remained standing in the nude with the pad in hand. She offered it back as it was of no use to her.

The agent did not say anything about staying with the creature. She was uncertain what she wanted. She was growing afraid of being near him would do to her. Already, she recognized some of the symptoms of condition and she could only draw it to involving Goro and that scent he emits. If that were true, she needed to get away from him as much as possible. But then... the headaches...

She gazed at the collar thrown at her. It was of no real surprise, she was a slave afterall and would be treated as property until she freed herself. Closing her eyes, she slipped the collar around her neck. The ball gag came next. It was degrading but refusing could put the students in further danger and not just herself. Sighing, she pushed the gag into her mouth and wrapped it around her head to hold it in place. She felt her eyes lower naturally to the floor, she did not even feel like she was human right now. She just waited for the leash and for this walk to be done with.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:34 am

He had drawn out a remote of some sort and he leashed her. “On your hands and knees,” he drew her closer to the desk to that opened draw and got out a vibrator rubbing it up against her sex then pushing it in nice and slow as he rolled it against the walls of her pussy stopping once it was all the way inside her before during the vibrator on allowing it to pulse against the silken walls of her body as he drew her away from here.

The vibrator pulsing away he made a circuit of some of the ship itself though Goro seemed to watch her, a finger tracking over that remote, hitting that button whenever they passed by a grope of Adda, a chemical in the gag itself fired down her throat, some aphrodisiac entering into her though not as potent as the aroma that had been emitting of off of Goro.

It was still arousing, the chemical in that gag slowly being fired into her to the point that she associates seeing the Adda as arousing though of course the effects would only last as long as that aphrodisiac lasts.

Then as the last of that aphrodisiac seems to enter into her he reaches down to run a hand against her ass. “I bet you just want to be fucked right now, to feel those cocks inside you … or ...” He says nothing further leading her into a room with six burly Adda that have been waiting. Each gloriously naked, that vibrator drawn out of her at least for the moment as Goro sets it aside.

“Now stay.” He left her in the middle of the room as he move to the opposite side as he watched the various aphrodisiacs battling against her and seeing what she would do.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:22 am

Alexandra fell to her knees and got onto all fours as ordered. She then felt that cool vibrator press against her moistened folds. She was already wet? When did that happen? "Mmmph.." she groaned as Goro teased her with it for a bit before pushing it all the way inside and turning it on. Wave after wave of stimulation rippled through her passage, leaving not a single cell of her pussy untouched. Her belly quivered and quaked as the agent groaned.

A tug of her leash and she was moving on her hands and knees along the hard metal floor of the ship. She gave weak groans as the musk continued to arouse her as well as the constant humming of the vibrator between her thighs. As if that was not torment enough, every Adda she saw caused a rush of heat to flow through her belly and into her core. She had to stop several times to just shudder, struggling to hold back the orgasm building within her loins.

She was then taken into a room where her eyes grew wide at the sight of hulking Adda with their long thick erections waiting for her. Heat flushed her cheeks as she was made to crawl into the middle of the room and the vibrator removed. Her sex was drooling with desire and still twitching like the vibrator was still inside her.

Goro's order was clear though. She was to not move. This was just a sick game to try and make her disobey to her yearning needs. Alexandra shuts her eyes tight. With her eyes closed, she could at least focus on pushing down the crashing tide of lust fluttering inside her belly. Please, she begged silently. She just wanted out of this room. She just a few moments alone to satisfy her needs. Just a few moments.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next