View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 Two Can Play (for Kakumaoh) 

Post Re: Two Can Play (for Kakumaoh)
“Some how I doubt that,” she had been angered but the spoiled rich girl tried not to show it. The pair working in concert with one another to loosen and remove clothing though there was that underlying fear there. Not only was her CDR playing with her as the scene was slipping away from her there was always that unknown factor as to being hurt.

Not that she had ever been hurt by these things and Gersham fucked with her head a little threatening her with anal sex … that did the trick in getting her to be a bit more cooperative that day.

“Yeah don't fucking touch that!” It was a knee jerk reaction as the locket, that precious locket, had been opened. There had been a picture of her as a baby on one side and her parents on the other, the only images of them she had while her. Thankfully the bitch only seemed curious but she had wished she had kept her cool better there.

“Worthy? You got to be shitting me! You think I'd find Rhaine or Mildred worthy!”

She hated these poor girls, in fact the only worthy girl she had been with was well the Princess. Too bad that she couldn't interest that Rosalie girl either, she met the criteria.

For all her talk Etolie had not had too much experience minus the monsters. There were the girls she would torment because she could though she would not let them touch her at all. It was an insult to be associated in such a fashion, her face red, but that touch on her sensitive breasts felt utterly amazing to the point that she was trying to conceal those gasps.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Etolie's reaction to Rhaine's investigation of the locket was interesting, to say the least. That could be useful if she proves more stubborn than sensible, he thought, moving a finger to brush the item briefly before withdrawing it, as if he'd changed his mind about doing something to it. In fact, it was simply to make it clear to her that he was aware of its value to her and could take or damage it if he chose to.

She was apparently still off-balance when she responded to his assumptions about her experience. Good, it'll make her easier to deal with if she isn't trying to maintain some illusion of control. "I can't see any good reason not to," he said, turning to quickly run his tongue along the side of Rhaine's neck quickly in his equivalent to a kiss. "I suppose, however, that you're obsessed with some status issue or another; I've dealt with the type before." He slid the tip of a finger between her netherlips before adding, "Most of them did know the difference between giving and taking, though."

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:38 pm

“God, I was only looking at it. Not surprising that you'd have a picture of yourself in there though to b honest I was expecting something else ...” Rhaine says about that locket as her gaze flicks to it then back to the helpless girl. “So before I brake your hand could you confirm you the others were? Parents I take it?”

Rhaine was lying about the whole hand thing but she was banking on the fact that Etolie call her bluff. She did eye that locket know though as Master's finger traced along it, she had an idea ...

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:10 pm

Etolie maintain no illusions here. She was probably more excepting about these things because she had been on the opposite side of the equation to know that begging, whining or negotiations would do no good in the end so she didn't even try that. And trying to make one out to b tougher or more important then they were probably wouldn't work, she never ran into that since her approach with high profile girls had been different … and any that made such treats were lower status bitches that had no importance.

The threat to the locket hand been clear though and th3e two had been paying it closer attention …. damn …. “Yeah, their my folks about sixteen years back ...”

Keep the answers short and uninteresting Etolie! Break my hand ... She's had nothing broken before but had been tossed about by Riptide … physically that was the worse of it.

Considering Rhaine was acting with a monster she didn't think that mentioning Tidal was going to help unless perhaps Rhaine didn't mention that to him … wait Rhaine mentioned a broken hand though she probably told him she hand to question though if she omitted anything …

“Look, I'm not going to resist any or ...” She halted as she felt that finger trace against her there. She shudders though she responded in similar fashion when he touched her locket … fear perhaps.

“Tell me this first though … does my rapist have a name? Care to share?”

The bit, the pissed off edge to her voice changed given that her locket grabbed more attention than necessary. There was perhaps only one thing on par … there were ways of making her beg but so far she tried to remain cool,, she wasn't threatened too badly … a broken hand … that would heal so she would try to hold onto her dignity at least. This was going to happen, there was no altering that.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:14 pm

Normally, Kakumaoh would be perfectly willing to answer the question about his name. Knowing that Etolie had a connection to one of the other monsters, though, made him a bit wary about doing so this time; while it was unlikely, that monster might be one that could cause problems if they knew his name. Not that he was going to let her know that reason, of course. "I have no interest in sharing my name with you. It's not like I expect you'll be good for much beyond the obvious, after all" he said before sliding his finger into her tight passage. Admittedly, he hadn't told Rhaine his name either, but that was because she'd never asked. I can correct that detail later, and it's unlikely Etolie will learn Rhaine doesn't know unless Rhaine tells her so, anyway.

"In any case, that's enough talking for now. You know what's going to happen and why; let's not delay any longer." He ran his tongue down the side of her neck as the finger probed her depths, seeking out sensitive spots.

Character listing

Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:15 am

It had been true that Rhaine did not know his name. She never asked it and addressed him by title. In that first encounter she was afraid, her submissive nature doing whatever she could to stay alive not really knowing if that was going to be the end at time.

The second was more of an appreciation, that plant creature had scared her and she was in the same boat the first time, she didn't think that these things could kill her, not that she had any power to prevent it though it had more to do with some sort of rule that she had never bothered to learn.

In part it was Dani's doing. She seemed to shut herself off from this, and so Rhaine sort of followed suit with the attitude that it was what it was. Besides, she'd find out eventually so she did not allow that to bother her too much focusing on the now.

She was at a quandary as to how she was going to address Master though thinking upon how Etolie and Tidal interacted. It had not seemed that the two were Mistress and Slave, no … Etolie refereed to her as by Princess … a term of endearment, or was it the constant use of a title? She did introduce herself as Princess Tidal …

She moved closer to the side kneeling and tracing a finger up and down that shaft, rubbing him slowly, feeling that hardness beneath her finger. She was uncertain though, impressions were everything though and of course she wanted to show the proper respect too.

Etolie was all about status and so …

“Pick her up, please.”

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Incensed she burned with what he had said, good for but one thing!

“You chicken shit mother -AHHHHHH- “ Her eyes closed, that anger subsiding against the press of that finger against her, his tongue creeping against her neck … then that finger was pressing inside her causing her words to trail off suddenly as it seemed clear that the time for conversation had ended.

Her eyes press closed for a second. Lift? what was Rhaine thinking?

Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Judging from her reaction, he'd hit a nerve with his remark on her worth. He'd also apparently hit a sensitive spot with his finger, but that had been pretty much guaranteed. Her response, on the other hand, had little effect on him; it was, after all, not just a string of generic insults, but one that hadn't even managed to really get going before it was interrupted. As the finger inside her probed her depths, his thumb sought out her clit, looking to unleash and caress that sensitive nub.

“Pick her up, please.”

He had no more idea what Rhaine had in mind than Etolie did; she certainly seemed to have changed her mind about just being a bystander. Nevertheless, he was interested in seeing what she intended; despite her finger tracing the length of his shaft, he suspected that she was going to be doing something to Etolie. "Very well," he said, hoisting the brunette higher.

Character listing

Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:33 am

“Thank you.”

This was a little dangerous but she trusted that Etolie wouldn't make things worse for her by doing anything stupid. She had a slight change of mind though she still had no desire to injury Etolie even if she didn't like her too much, nor was she going to sleep with her or anything like that.

Kneeling before the pair she moves Etolie's legs so they are slung over her shoulders and leans forward beneath Etolie's body, her own tongue swirling around that cock drawing it a bit closer to Etolie's core, angling it seeing that the finger was there currently but getting him ready nevertheless as she traces over that hardness with her tongue flowing against it's side.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:17 am

Surprised at first by the press of that finger as her flower is open she soon bares down on the inside of her cheek to silence herself as her chest heaves. Not knowing what to expect though she has already surmised that this wasn't going to over quickly so she could just get on with it.

He wasn't going to give her a name and so she had resigned herself not to give in to her blossoming body.

Eh? What was Rhaine doing as she feels the nudge of that cock get drawn closer to her. She tenses, biting her lip she was bracing herself for the onslaught brought on by the two.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:19 am

Although Etolie wasn't struggling or arguing, it was still clear that she was trying to at least resist reacting to their assault. "You might as well admit you're enjoying this," he whispered in her ear. "Your body will reveal the truth either way." The finger in her sex sped up, working to get her wet and ready for his shaft.

Rhaine's likely plan became clear as she went down on her knees and ran her tongue along his length. He didn't say anything in case Etolie hadn't worked it out, though; no sense in spoiling the surprise. When Etolie seemed ready enough for the next stage, he would remove the finger so that Rhaine would have a clear path for the next step.

Character listing

Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:45 am

There was no punishment or admonishment given that she left out the title that she gave him. Or was it a name now seeing that she had no interest it seemed in learning it, an acceptance of her place that he had been her superior in every given away.

Perhaps he was going to punish her later outside of Etolie's presence though she did not believe so given their amicable connection now, at least that was the way that she had seen it. There was a deeper devotion there that she had since that first meeting, a change that went from fear to devotion. T

That finger was removed and she moved along that shaft deliciously as she swirls her tongue against him as she further lines the two of them up, prompting him to take Etolie though as he took her and her lips breezed over his shaft she would taste her on him.

One hand reaches between her own thighs as she rubs against her chest, the other reaching out to caress those mistaken portion's between Master's legs stroking at him there.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:08 am

Of course this riled up her CDR, not being in control, at least in part always did. About the only thing worse …

That finger moved pleasingly so against he other folds of her body then in. He was determined to get her wet, to get her ready but she wasn't having any of that or so she thought. Her passage could not help but sing the praises of that passing finger, her eyes pressing closed as she shuddered there.

“Fuck …. ahhh … you ...” her tone weak, her eyes pressed closed together as she visible shudders. She whispered back as if she hadn't trusted the strength of her own words.

She was hoisted their, her body betraying her and this demon at her back with Rhaine beneath her … there was no way out of this of course and she knew what happened next as her eyes widen feeling that contact of his shaft against her moist body as Rhaine positions that rod. She could feel Rhaine's heat breath sweep over her then, that shaft quivering begins to sink in at the prompting of Rhaine's tongue, her hands bunching into fists as she twists her head to the side and she had yet to receive the first thrust or even know how monstrous he was.

Her Princess had a cock, though it was of average size, Riptide … that was an odd experience though it felt like semi hard water flowing through her. Neither could lay claim to a monster this size.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:09 am

He didn't care that Rhaine hadn't used her title for him; it had been her decision to start using it in the first place, not a demand of his, and Etolie might be kept further off balance if she wasn't sure of the exact nature of their relationship. Besides, Rhaine still demonstrated her eagerness to serve him with her actions, her tongue running along his shaft as she guided Etolie onto it, far more effectively than simply calling him 'master' could.

As the tip passed between the brunette's lower lips, he said, "Better prepare yourself; if your toy was anything to go by, this will be more than you're used to." At the same time, he adjusted his grip on her waist to make it easier for him to stop her if Rhaine tried to push her too far down his shaft; while he was sure she didn't wish to do any serious harm to the other girl, she could easily make a mistake. "How much will you be able to take, I wonder?" Probably less than Rhaine can, certainly less than Daphnee. It was a safe assumption, as both of those girls made special efforts to take in as much as they could, efforts it was highly unlikely Etolie would be willing to make.

Character listing

Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:55 am

There was no admonishment and she had heard Etolie gasp and yet they had barely started. Like this was good, she could taste the two of them without getting too involved with Etolie after all. She halted there so that Master could speak to her … and while there had been the memory of her broken hand and jaw Rhaine was not one to take revenge … she had not blamed Etolie for the broken jaw, that was not her doing though the hand …

It was probably a good thing that she was not a vengeful soul, she just wanted to make it clear that two could play and it would be far worse the next time around if she didn't reach that obvious conclusion.

She waited as the pair made their brie exchanges, though before Etolie could make any biting remarks, if they came, she would try to interrupt by joining them further.

Master was pretty big though so she would only guide Etolie down so much and let Master take over after a certain point. Half should be good for now, it was safe she thought and had been what she had first taken so she thought Etolie could handle that much at least.

Seizing those hips she began to draw Etolie back.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next