View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 The Zen Knights (for Natasha) 

Post Re: The Zen Knights (for Natasha)
And then there were four, two of his soldiers, already damaged by previous plants, were disabled before the command had been given to hover up. They could only retain such lofty altitudes briefly though as they were designed fir clearances of up to two meters above the ground.. Modifications allowed them to ascend large objects with ease.

The machines, what had been left of them, were far more dangerous. They could access her ship though and even keep the cruiser appraised as to what was going on here, which they were ...

Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:33 pm

She had launched that probe to the planet modifying the sensors that were to communicate data back to the ship to lock onto and sent a tight beam communication before rushing to get those other probes ready.

EMI would tell her of any incoming transmissions and she could be patched in at engineering anyway.

Her sent message detailed what she could briefly and was encrypted but basic ADD cyphers would overcome those.

ENEMY CRUISER IN ORBIT. I AM HIDDEN FROM IT CURRENTLY AND CAN DEAL WITH IT BUT NEED A DISTRACTION. GET IT'S ATTENTION AND I WILL DISTRACT IT SO YOU CAN FLEE. AFTER I DISENGAGE FROM IT MYSELF I WILL RENDEZ-VOUS WITH YOU AT THE FOLLOWING COORDINATES …

She still had to get the device to Aegir but of course Luna did not know that and didn't factor that in to the equation.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:34 pm

With a loud but reassuring sealing hiss, Natasha closed the airlock door. It was just soon enough as a second later the sounds what could only be those same primitive spears rang through the door as they harmlessly ricocheted off of her ship's thin armour.

The exhausted agent turned to rest her back against the door with a heavy sigh. She didn't have to worry about frantically dodging spears, vines, or energy blasts now. She knew she wasn't safe, but she felt much better being within the hull of her old ship than on the outside.

“Where'd those things come from?” She asked herself through her panting. “It's bad enough I have to deal with things on this planet...” With that remark she pulled herself from the door to the small control panel built into the interior of the airlock.

The agent started to input the codes to unlock her ship and begin the entry procedure. It was slower than normal as she was making multiple errors in her menu selection. It'd been slow and persistent, but ever since she'd woken up on the banks of the river her body had been falling apart. Natasha was sweltering, her vision was clouding, she was dizzy, she was shivering, and there was a persistent ache growing throughout her body. She'd been able to ignore it while fleeing for her life and fighting....everything, but the moment she'd taken a breath to relax it returned. She bashed a gloved fist into the airlock plating to focus herself and ignore the constant grinding her skin-tight suit was making against every erogenous zone on her body. Through this, she was finally able to enter the code correctly.

“Access Granted.” The computerized female voice noted stoically. “User Alert! Significant concentrations of foreign contaminants found in airlock. Decontamination required. Decontamination process with require approximately twenty minutes to complete. Please stand-by.”

“Twenty minutes?!” The suited agent balked. As if to remind her of her priority, another wave of energy bursts reverberated through the airlock along from the battle outside along with another volley of spears impacting the airlock door. Immediately afterward, the agent set to work in overriding the decontamination procedure.

“User Alert!” The computerized voice announced again. “By-passing decontamination procedures is dangerous and will spread contaminants throughout the ship. Quarantine and purging will be required before docking with other ships or stations or landing on other planets.”

“I've had everything on this planet fighting me today! I'm not about to take it from my ship!” The agent snapped back as she input her command code to override the safety locks. With the inner door unlocked Natasha turned her attention to the suit that she'd grown to hate over the past day.

The agent knew she had to avoid being exposed to the pollen in the air and on her suit and almost all of her clothes had to be left in the airlock in order to keep the pollen out of her ship. In order to protect herself, she took a few short breaths before taking one long deep breath and then unfastened the helmet to the suit. With another short hiss, the suit was opened. She set the helmet aside and quickly shed the rest of her clothes. It was a slow process as she only had one useable arm, but even then she had to avoid touching the pollen stained portions of her suit. With a few brief struggles the yellow suit, black shorts, vest, boots and gloves laid in a heap on the floor. She

She leaned down to collect the sphere that hadd started this mess, taking a brief moment to wonder what exactly she was holding in her hand. She thought of putting it into one of the ship's scanners once she was inside...after she repaired one, now that Natasha thought about it. Her attention was stolen away for a moment as she noticed a small patch of blue on the base of her knee along with a few droplets on her lower leg. She didn't have much time but she used a clean portion of her crumpled suit as a rag to clean it quickly. The agent had to quickly examine her body, that being much easier as she was almost naked in the airlock. She was dressed in the same bra and panties that Aegir had given her, but their state reflected the arousal that had infected her. Her silken and reflective violet bra clung so well to her full breasts that they offered no protection for the throbbing peaks straining against the fabric. The tight boy-shorts she wore were made of a similar fabric though the colour was much deeper in the apex between her toned thighs, dampened by the tepid petals they clung to. With a short check of the rest of her body, she was confident that she had no further splotches of alien pollen anywhere on her body and approached the airlock door. Counting quietly back to herself she prepared to open the door as little as possible and as fast as possible in order to keep the pollen contained within the airlock. Obviously Natasha wasn't entirely clear on the physics at play in an airlock and what pressure differential meant.

With another hiss, the rectangular inner door opened just enough for the agent to slip inside along with some of the air as it was pulled into the lower pressure ship. Natasha finally let her breath go, panting for a moment to ease her lungs but she couldn't waste time as both an enraged native tribe and a platoon of robots were probably gathering around her ship. With a short run she leapt into the lone dull grey chair in the wide cockpit and started to power The Whistler.

If you'd like to play a mission with me, let me know by sending me a message.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:20 am

The spears harmlessly rain off the hull of the ship though that is something that prompts the agent into action, a reminder that the natives of this planet, as determined as they were had no means of really getting at here …

But Ven's machines could … they might be able to hack into the locks and once those doors were open maybe any natives that they initially scare off return in greater numbers. The protection offered by her ship would be nullified … it was just one thing after another for the agent, her freedom, provide that she trusted Aegir to hold up to his end of the arrangement was close at hand.

She could her it, the sound dull with all the armored plating but blaster fire, the robots had to be scaring off the natives now and would try to hack the locks … how long did she have?

Her best hope had been that none of them were specialized in the task though she ventured to guess that each unit had been programmed with specialty skills to increase the odds of having a successful mission though she doubted they expected to encounter a ship they needed to hack into. But that may have been a base ability and she doubted that any botanical abilities had been upgraded into them … retrieve the artifact … a straight forward objective or so Natasha had thought before getting involved in all this.

Aegir was unable to stop Ven … by her accounts there was a battleship up there somewhere though her ship would be faster, even with the minor damage … she couldn't stay here and she really couldn't move the ship either for the machine probably contacted the battleship and it could be scanning her right now or sending reinforcements …

So many tense factors here as she got to the controls and powered the ship up, the comm flashing … had the battleship sent a message already? No, it came up as soon as she powered up, a stored message … Aegir? She still had that bracelet though she was unsure how it was suppose to work …

ENEMY CRUISER IN ORBIT. I AM HIDDEN FROM IT CURRENTLY AND CAN DEAL WITH IT BUT NEED A DISTRACTION. GET IT'S ATTENTION AND I WILL DISTRACT IT SO YOU CAN FLEE. AFTER I DISENGAGE FROM IT MYSELF I WILL RENDEZ-VOUS WITH YOU AT THE FOLLOWING COORDINATES …

Oh … the ADD … to cover the ground that she did, a nearby ship had the time to get here she supposed, the message went through the decryption keys so it was not a trick … no battleship though a cruiser was almost as bad. She could not deal with one head to head and cruisers had fighters, Ven's were probably automated and augmented by droid brains, her best guess. So in atmosphere they were probably quicker and able to do reckless turns where a living pilot couldn't though with stabilizers in space they were probably just as quick but the observability would be the same.

She had a few choices here … she could just punch it and hope for the best, hope to get into space before any fighters were launched and trust in her fellow agent or try to contact the other agent though if she were hidden then that might reveal where she was. For a second she had wondered how the message was relayed in the first place …

The coordinates of the probe could be found easily enough meaning that the hidden agent probably had a line of communication to it but was hidden from her direct line of sight. The probe was probably only there because the cruiser had not focused on it and didn't now that it was out there at all but if she contacted it, if the cruiser had been locked on to her they would be able to tell that she sent a message to it …

Now the question was pretty basic … they would find the probe but would they think it was another agent or be equipped with something that enhanced her own communications given her better range … probably the first, she could only assume that Ven was out there though he could control machines the ranges were incredible in space so she probably didn't have to worry about him hacking into it either.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:52 pm

There done! The initial probe took longer, she had to convert the sensors to function like a comm and transmit data rather then relay it. Four of these probes should do the trick. Luna wasn't the best field agent as far as stealth went or marksmanship … OK, she almost blaster her idol, Lt. Rocha to bits but didn't and her piloting skills were getting a little better to.

For this it was hiding behind a moon and letting EMI handle all the flying. EMI, the AI she had designed for her ship, at first it had been to keep her company though it was as much to help her out too as she learned the ropes since her transfer in departments.

Unknown to her the very reason she had been drawn to this work had been out there on that cruiser. The two women might never know how close they were to one another though Luna focused on not getting blown up as she loaded up the last probe into the launcher after she confirmed the data each would transmit.

“EMI, I'm likely to fly straight into a blast of the cruiser. Let's just hope the commander bites. I want you to do the piloting, I'll run the controls for the probes.”

It wouldn't be too complicated and hopefully they'd be well and truly gone before long.

“I need you to take us to those coordinates one my mark.”

“Affirmative. I rather do the flying with your record anyway, if the ship blow I go with with,” was the AI actually teasing her? This was great, the personality matrix she installed took further adding to EMI's development though she had to remain focused here, she could celebrate that later … if there was a later.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:54 pm

“The A.D.D.?! Here?!” Natasha couldn't believe her luck that a ship had been dispatched to this area of space.

She knew how far out of Directorate territory she was and it would've guaranteed capture if the ship wasn't outfitted with it's own stealth systems. “Things are finally sta-*gasp* Nngh!” The agent then clutched the base of the console as she shivered again from just the slightest movement of air over her skin while the ship's environmental systems powered up. The agent's arousal was becoming more and more difficult to suppress and seemed to double once she'd removed her suit.

“...not now...”
She pleaded in a whimper to herself . She then clenched her hands on the armrests of her chair to overcome the wave of pleasure and to shove her needs down into her belly for now. She needed to concentrate if she had any chance of escape.

The pony-tailed agent shook her head to focus on her next steps while the ship's systems and engines came back to life. She knew she couldn't return the signal as that would give away the position of both hers and the other agent's ship. She really didn't know who or what was up there but from the message she assumed that it must be strong enough to fight the cruiser orbiting the planet. She couldn't use the stealth systems on the planet as the surrounding air, clouds, and ambient heat from the planet would still give away her position. She was going to have to fight her way out...which was a problem given both her inability to use her left arm and the fact that The Whistler wasn't a combat ship.

Eventually the engines engaged and the ship shuddered as it broke it's bonds with the ground. The weary agent could still manage to fly the ship from the planet's surface with just one hand, but any complex flight manoeuvres were going to be difficult and, most likely, impossible. Thankfully the ship's turret could be used by one hand but that meant that she would have to give control of the ship to her computer system. It was an old computer system and didn't have the same reaction time as her, so she knew it was going to be a rough ride. The computer was programmed for balancing the stealth systems or controlling the weapons system and wasn't given extensive programming for piloting, let alone combining any of those.

Natasha was reviewing all of this as she was transferring control of the Whistler and all the while her mind was getting fuzzier and fuzzier. It was hard to focus no matter what she did, she could feel the throbbing of her nipples against her bra and every movement of fabric along her boiling nethers. She couldn't even breathe without smelling her own musk. As strong as Natasha was and as much pride as she had in herself, she didn't know how much longer she could take this.

Outside, the last few spears glanced harmlessly of the ship's hull as it rose to a height beyond the native's reach. Many of them had to scatter now as the remaining robots closed in and drove off the pygmies. One managed to extend it's antenna to reach out for the ship, but it's attempt was pointless once the main engine roared to life. With a long trail of boiling air and smoke in it's wake the ship quickly ascended into the sky and out into the atmosphere. From all the heat, “noise”, and motion, it would be easy to track her ship and the agent inside knew that the cruiser was on it's way.

Inside, Natasha had finished transferring control and had set her automatic pilot into it's evasive mode. She needed to evade it long enough to start up her FTL engines but even then, the computer couldn't plot a jump path until she was well clear of the planet's gravity well. With that thought in her mind, she'd flipped the last toggle to power the twin turret atop the triangularly shaped ship. Like the rest of the ship, the guns were old and not powerful. Since this was originally a cargo ship, it's weapons were designed to fend off attackers while she ship ran. The agent had proven this design worked multiple times by now, and she was going to have to again as her sensors and her eyes picked up a massive ship looming above the planet.

The agent noticed that the ship was trying to move into her path, but thankfully it wasn't into position yet. She had a chance but she just needed to force it back so that she could get clear of the planet. She had faith in her ship, but she didn't know how well her guns would work against a cruiser. It didn't help matters that the gunner's vision was blurring and she was heavily distracted in fending off her need for sex. Her only hope right now was in whomever was out here and if their guns were better. Quickly grasping the control stick attached to her chair, the agent aimed the cannons at the massive cruiser.

Outside, the two cannons rotated to aim at Ven's cruiser. The cannons then began to fire a long stream of half-metre wide blue energy pulses in a prolonged volley. The individual shots were not powerful, but from the speed in which the cannons fired them and how smooth their movement was, it was obvious that the real damage would come if those cannons could concentrate their fire.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:42 pm

The guns streamed to life and the cruiser was hit, the shields serving to eat up most of the incoming energy but as the shots streamed forward in exact precision it had been clear that the accurate shots had not been meant to drop the entire shield but only weaken a section of it.

Vanessa was no military commander. Just a slave that had been sent with the machines because she could think outside the box so to speak. She wasn't aware of any vulnerable systems that side of her ship but assumed that the agent must have known something she did not seeing that she was boldly racing at the larger ship.

This was suicide otherwise the cyborg told herself and for the moment it made no real difference if there was an organic aboard or not for the matter at hand seemed illogical at best but to play it safe she ordered fighters to be scrambled and looked at the schematics of the ship quickly after issuing the command to have the ship turned to present stronger areas to be targeted.

The cruiser was unlikely to hit the converted cargo ship. It was like an elephant swatting a fly so to speak, almost impossible. So this came down upon those fighters, fighters that were now engaging the vessel and had she any real experience in battle she might have realized the ship was functioning on auto pilot and that was perhaps the reason for the old fighters in making contact numerous times as blue light flashed over the Whistler's shields.

Had she had the experience Vanessa may have realized that the Whistler was just trying to get out of the gravity well of the planet. She should have deployed more fighters to prevent this, to cut off escape but this was her first naval engagement.

“Open a channel and agree to accept their surr -” her eyes lit up as the transonder codes of five ships sprang up. Here? Three fighters and two cruisers coming in from numerous sides as it appeared as if they were trying to encircle it right now she could still retreat. She could handle the fighters but the other cruisers?

The first fighter disappeared after taking a hit at the very same time it jumped. The artifact gone, she virtually surrounded Vanessa had no reason to stay and thus ordered a retreat.

Last edited by Ven on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:43 pm

It had worked? The cruiser was spook off before making more thorough readings with sensor anyway as the four probes broadcast the transponders of ADD vessels, 2 additional fighters and 2 cruisers … she was glad seeing that there was no way that two fighters could deal with a cruiser otherwise.

“That was lucky, EMI, set a course to the predetermined location.”

And she was off making the jump herself. The probes, the four in space and the one in atmosphere of the planet could all be recovered later after all.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:45 pm

The ship was hit just as it made it's jump as it left everything behind her. Her shields were nearly depleted down to just 22% power and that last blow sent an electrical surge through the vessel that shorted out some of the systems on the ship at least temporarily until they rebooted

Unfortunately her run of good luck ended as one of those systems had played with the astrogation data she had made dropping her out into real space once again.

To make matters worse those computers were burnt out completely meaning that she would have to use the sublight drives to get anywhere, of course with just the sublight drives it would take over 130 years to each a habitable planet. She would have to send a message but as fa as she knew the cruiser was still close and could intercept a transmission only to discover the Whistler in it's current state so she had another decision to make. Unless she fixed those computers she was going nowhere quick.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:46 pm

The nearly undressed agent had to cling to the grey command chair as her ship unceremoniously returned to normal space. It wasn't a violent transition, but the shock from the sudden change of speed did throw the agent forward and jostled just about everything that wasn't secured inside or on something. The sudden shock of the transition also had taken it's toll on the “patchwork” repairs that Natasha had made to her ship already. From the combined damage and sudden shock, lights flickered and systems failed across the ship before the ship completed it's transition.

Natasha rotated the chair to look over the various screens and lights above her on the engineering status panel. She felt her heart sink as she saw the reports feed in from what was left, seeing that the main computer, FTL engines, main power, and the stealth system were either disabled or just about. She hung her head as she came to the realization that, from what she was seeing, she had days worth of repairs ahead of her if she was going to even try to restart the FTL drive. Normally Natasha would love this type of work as it cleared her mind and always gave her a sense of accomplishment, but the tall agent was in no state to work on anything.

With the adrenaline no longer surging through her body, the arousal was rapidly becoming the first and only thought in her mind. Her bare thighs would grind against one another as the motion just barely brushed the fabric of her underwear against her salivating womanhood. Her legs and toes would intertwine while she strained with lust, sinking back into her chair and stared up into the panel blindly. “Nghnn-ahh!!..*pant pant pant* *hissss* nnnGHaahh!” She whimpered while her fingers bore into the fabric of her chair as she struggled through her needs.

“Ngh!...Tasha!” She called to herself through the haze of lust. “You HAVE to fight this. *ggghnn!* You're lost-*pant*-in deep space and-*pant*-and can't move!” The overwhelmed agent knew she had to...to do...to do something. It-it was so hard to think. If she could just go back to her quarters to...to deal with this and clear her head.

“NO!”
She shouted back at the thought. “I could-nngh!-I could still be followed. I...I have to *pant* I have to call for help!” She thouhht about the ship that had sent her that communication or even the fleet, but without weapons, a computer,...something else that she couldnt' think of right now and in the state she was in if that cruiser or another alien should intercept her call, she'd be captured for sure. There wasn't anyone who she...the shackle Aegir had afixed to her wrist! Aegir had placed the cobalt blue manacle on her arm to both track her and to communicate with her. She didn't know much about the communicator but she had to hope that it was at least an alien signal, that hopefully would be overlooked by any ship that may be looking for the Directorate.

Pushing through the haze of lust and compulsions to strip down and plunge her fingers into herself, she pulled together the instruction Aegir had given her to use the device. “Aegir! *nghnn!* Come...come in! I-*ghaahn!*...this is Natasha! I-I have the orb but...I..I need help. *pant* My FTL drive isn't wor-working and I don't have *pant pant* the parts to r-repair my ship. *ghhnn* I'm being chased by-by a cruiser...and....and the pol-pollen...*ghann*...Oh God! ...*hhhaaannn* Her-here are the co-cordinates...hurry!” The agent's voice was laced with whimpers and gasps throughout the message but she fought her way through to send her ships co-ordinates.

The agent then rose from her chair and began to walk out of the open cockpit. Every motion was a struggle, her body was trembling with each step and having to walk under the cool air being blown from the of the ship's environmental systems wasn't helping. She had to brace herself against the corridor wall as she walked, barely able to keep one bare foot in front of the other. Eventually she came to a fork in the corridor, in front of her lead to the engine room but to her right, and in full view, was her quarters and bed. She paused for a very long time as she fought relentlessly against herself as to what she wanted more: freedom or relief.

“I need to start the repairs”

“...but they're going to take a long time. ...What's an hour?”

“No! The pollen is too strong...I won't be able to stop!”

“...is that such a bad thing?”

“YES! I can't do that now...it-I'm still in danger!”

“From who? Without main power, the computer, or your FTL drive, you may as well have the stealth systems on. No one's going to find you. Just lay down.”

“..b-but...I..I shouldn't...”

Natasha slowly rolled her arm and made her way into her small quarters, closing the door behind her.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:13 am

“Aegir! *nghnn!* Come...come in! I-*ghaahn!*...this is Natasha! I-I have the orb but...I..I need help. *pant* My FTL drive isn't wor-working and I don't have *pant pant* the parts to r-repair my ship. *ghhnn* I'm being chased by-by a cruiser...and....and the pol-pollen...*ghann*...Oh God! ...*hhhaaannn* Her-here are the co-coordinates...hurry!”

The message came through the control bracelet that he had worn and he had hit a few buttons. Mission accomplished though there were complications it seemed. Replaying the message in the privacy of the suite he had been in he listened to the stress in the agent's voice as it was clear that the aphrodisiac had gotten to her.

Confident in those firewalls he had put in place it must have been the scent of the pollen, she did mention pollen and he assumed some sort of tare in her suit that contaminated the air that she was breathing.

A cruiser …. he was aware that Ven had sent a cruiser seeing that the battleship was delayed in dry dock and thus he had to dispatch the cruiser. Of course it was very likely that this was the cruiser that was now chasing her.

He had her coordinates though with the bracelet he could locate her, even if she were captured but that meant a whole lot of work and Aegir preferred doing less with more. He had not responded right away but rather went through the station itself, his mind reaching out and feeling the surface thoughts of most of the aliens present. A little digging into those that had no psionic defenses allowed him to pull up basic information on their vessels that they came here on.

Tech was something that he did not often deal with though from time to time, such as the bracelet, it had it's uses. He did find what he sought, a freighter that the captain had secretly tricked out for speed that he helped himself to. Getting by security was easy enough since he new all the right codes and courtesy of the ADD agent, Lieutenant Rocha he knew how to pilot a vessel though this was only the second time he was doing so.

When he was on his way he sent a message via the bracelet, being a psionic creature based on telepathy she was quite a way out of his range so on his end he had to essential send a text, his bracelet had been set up for such and was much larger than her own. On her end a small speaker in her device allowed a computerized voice to relay the typed information.

ENROUTE NOW, ETA IN LESS THAN AN HOUR …

He pushed the engine of the ship and before long he had arrived at that point in space seeing her vessel more or less adrift. Scans relaid to him the damage but more importantly the fact that their had been one sapient life form aboard.

HERE.

He docked with her vessel, rather eager to get his tentacles on the stone … no response from the message, brain waves were altered as if she were either unconscious or influenced by the pollen and he had to wonder how long it effected her for.

Whatever the case any airborne agent should have been scrubbed from the ship and he entered the airlock seeing the discarded suit.

Huh? What was that? He seized the sap stained suit noticing the dried blood on one of the sleeves and the punctures in the suit. Setting it aside he had not noticed it until he was in the ship itself, namely since it was so alien to him. His mind had been shielded by psionic influences and the sweet scent of that sap had been neutralized by now yet their had been a bit o bluish sap that got on his tentacle, a buzz carrying through him.

For certain he had a high metabolic rate and had not considered a poison. Those still effected him, usually not as intended though this one … images flashed before his mind's eye. Ryu, Alynia … then his space encounters; Octavia, such a sweet peach, the agents Nail and Minerva … he had been entertaining thoughts of Natasha too, she was certainly in their category, certainly lovely as these visions flashed out within his mind as he made his way toward engineering that was likely for repairs though he soon halted. If the pollen was affecting her then she wouldn't be there

Long legs wrapped about his waist. A figure atop his, fingers strolling over the expanse o that lovely body … he shook such thoughts from his mind knowing that he had been poisoned and figuring such a state would not last long. Still there was the desire to obtain that stone had him turning towards the cock pit.

It had only been then that he realized how impeded he was for he reached out feeling where she was rather than guessing, doing as he normally would. The quarters sounded fine to him at this moment and he headed there not knowing what he would find, his mind a bit scrambled and all over the place.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:19 am

Admittedly, the agent's room was spartan and rather small. There was some furniture; a small writing desk and chair, a large red punching bag secured to the ceiling and floor, and an end-table secured to the wall. It was this end-table that pulled Aegir's attention as the heavy steel door swung open. The table was really just a metal shelf secured to the wall, but on it was the stone that Aegir had been searching for. The table and the alcove that lead into the agent's quarters were perfectly aligned. As Aegir stepped inside, no doubt eager to collect his long sought-after prize, the exit the short alcove to the sight of something far more demanding.

Aegir's eyes were first drawn to something on the floor and his keen memory immediately realized that t was the shorts he'd “purchased” for the little agent back on the station. He was then drawn to the matching bra that had been cast over to one corner of the room haphazardly along with a set of simple grey and white bedsheets. Once he rounded the corner, the reason for the room's disarray was as noticeable as the heavy musk hanging in the air. On the bed, was Natasha. She was completely nude, glistening with sweat, whimpering, shivering, curled into a ball on her side, clinging to a white pillow, and frantically plunging the lithe fingers of her right hand deep into her swollen aching petals.

Natasha had been here for over fourty-five minutes, though she had long forgotten about time by now. The moment she arrived on her bed and slid her right arm into her violet shorts her body seemed to scream with relief and she hadn't stopped since. Her first orgasm came within minutes of her fingers reaching her pearl. She came a second time but it was no where near as easy as the first. Her fingers had to desperately reach for that small patch of nerves deep within herself in order to satisfy her lust, or at least she hoped it would. By now, it had been over thirty minutes since her last orgasm and the struggling woman needed release. She was grasping at straws, trying to fantasize something that would push her over the edge as her fingers alone were doing nothing but driving her insane. She'd first started fantasizing about the few boys she fantasized about in highschool, having never been with a boy before she'd become and A.D.D. agent. She then moved on to her time with the A.D.D. and even some of her fellow agents. She drew herself back to her first kiss with a woman back at the academy with Zarita. The woman was almost as tall as Natasha and just as tomboyish, the tan-coloured spanish girl and had short black hair and a star tatoo over her right eye. She'd just shoved Natasha against her locker and consumed her lips in one motion. She tried to remember how good Zarita's fingers felt slipping into her panties to cup her bum and pull them tighter together during the kiss in the dojo's locker room. She imagined that the pillow was Zarita's naked body clinging to her and pushing her fingers into Natasha. She could almost hear her deeper and slightly raspy voice whispering "Fuck Tash! You're soaking wet! MMmmnn! That's it! Cum on my fingers Tash! Cum for me!" But...nothing. She couldn't cum. Nothing was working and now all she was left with was trying to remember her first time with an alien. She remembered how good he felt when he took her after she was enslaved. The agent plunged herself into all the memories of him claiming her and all of his training. She even began to grind herself against the pillow hoping that the now damp cloth would become the hardened felinoid body of her insatiable former Master. Though it too was offering nothing.

The pollen was diabolical as it seemed to amply her need with each subsequent orgasm making the ecstasy she craved becoming a trap to ensnare the strong agent. Now she was completely lost to her body's desires and was frantically stroking the nerve-lined walls in a vain hope to try and quench the fires that were consuming her. Her toes were rhythmically clenching and stretching in step with her body's trembling. She occasionally would arch her body when her fingers just stroked the right nerve at the right place but her body would collapse in shortly afterward when the relief she began to feel immediately vaporized.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:44 am

He had first sensed her brainwaves at the front of the ship and slithered their though he was not an expedient creature all that often using a more relaxed and leisurely pace he had found that he was doing so now but that was too slow for him.

Thus at hand holds such as door ways he latched on with his tentacles pulling him on with greater urgency. He could sense all those thoughts that had been going through the mind of the agent and knew that it was the pollen at work here though his own memories played back in his head.

Since he had been in space it had been these that had surged back to him at the moment rather than his Shokushu ones. He recalled all the dalliances he had with agents, even “enslaving” one that he had used to assist him as the case of the agent.

But there were all those memories to draw upon then. So many thoughts had spurned him on with what Natasha projected, the chemical from the pollen confusing him, playing with his mind as flashes and images flared up before him.

He had laid eyes on the stone but right now that wasn't important as his gaze shifted to the wounded agent. If he had been thinking clearer then he may have inspected the wound, he might have even theorized that it had something to do with her current state though it was clear that her fingers had not been enough.

Aegir did not have to touch on her arousal, the aphrodisiac did that for him and her for how could he have resisted such a tempting sight. He had not even justified it, his form shifting to that of a human male, one of the boys she had thought about aged appropriately.

He wore an orange jump suit that did little to hide the raging boner he had though he wasted no time with her need matching his own he drew away her hand as he crawled over her, his lips descending to engulf a breast, his tongue swirling against it as he began to unzip the suit.

Pressing his mind into her own he altered her perceptions to pleasure altering then ten fold. There was going to be time for other pursuits though he picked up with her lack of knowledge with a human male and drew upon that now.

Briefly his lips seek her own out as he fits that throbbing portion of himself to her. He would tease her but his own arousal is inflamed so he does not.

“I came as soon as I could but it looks as if you are in need, allow me to give you a bonus.” He pushes into her without hesitation, slow and deep, that length throbs inside her inner walls then draws back just as slowly but drives back in a little quicker followed by a deliberately slow motion out of her followed by another quick deep thrust.

Character Listing

Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:24 pm

The toned agent continued to arch and writhe on the white sheeted mattress as her fingers delved deeper and deeper into her swollen flower, straining to find some way to grab the arousal that had take ahold inside her. She ground her body into the large pillow as if it was the body of a lover as her paralyzed left arm offered no help to her now. The wounds on her left arm had been sealed by now as they were only minor puncture wounds, but obviously inflicting physical trauma was not the purpose of those spines. The only real issue from that wound at this point, was the fact that the poor agent couldn't tend to her throbbing nipples or clit while she frantically masturbated.

Natasha was lost in a lust fueled fever dream and didn't even notice something entering her room or what would have been in her field of vision. She only took notice of what was happening when the pillow was slowly pulled from her body and her soaking fingers were taken from her needy womanhood. Her glazed hazel eyes looked upon what was happening, too slow to suggest if she was feeling anything but sexual need. She didn't even seem surprised when she saw the man crawling over her.

"*pant pant pant* Wha?...*pant*...who?..." She managed to whisper from between exhausted panting. Her rose lips were obviously dry as she'd been gasping for air after masturbating for so long and teetering on a seemingly infinite cliff that wouldn't let her fall into release. The agent's shrouded mind fought to focus on who was climbing over her but only managing to distinguish human features and that he was a male. She was starting to think that this wasn't a fantasy anymore.

Her concern proved to be true as she found her only conscious arm being taken and pushed down beside her. She heard what he'd said but was in no state to understand what it meant. Normally Natasha would have driven him from her room as he'd invaded her privacy and was just going to take her vulnerable body without even giving her the courtesy of a name. Natasha had pride and she wouldn't just give herself to anyone...then again that required her to be capable of thinking about anything other than her body's screaming need for sex. She wanted to respond to him or just to move but the moment his lips descended onto her neglected mounds, the strained woman found every breath forced from her lungs in a pleading moan.

Her voice resounded with the pleasure that the poor woman had been needing for the past hour. As the man fed on her breasts Natasha instinctively arched her upper body into him to press her full mounds into his lips. Natasha was giving herself to him. Her pride, her stubbornness, her bashfulness, were all caged away by need which allowed her to surrender to him so readily. Then just as quickly as it came and consumed her, it faded away. Almost immediately Natasha's conscious mind returned and she looked down to the man kneeling between her open legs. Her gaze was that of an imprisoned woman nearly being driven mad who was looking upon the gatekeeper about to open the door to her freedom.

"*pant pant* ...no...please...*pant*...please don't stop!...*pant pant*...please!...I'll do anything!" She unabashedly begged him, strands of her deep violet disheveled hair clinging to her face.

It was then that she saw him shedding his clothing and letting her tired eyes trace his perfect body. The agent really couldn't see him clearly, but her lust clouded mind would fill in the details of his body though all of her attention was directed on the throbbing phallus being presented to her. She was in a trance the moment her gaze fell onto the erect shaft. While staring at his maleness with a distant gaze, she felt her tongue coating with saliva from the countless ways she thought of how to lick, suckle, and worship the appendage that her body craved. It was obvious that she was willing to do everything he would ask

Thankfully the poor woman didn't have to wait long before she was eased backward while his naked body climbed over her and he pressed the pulsing head of his shaft pressing against her soaking outer lips. Natasha knew relief was coming and a moment later she was proven right when he filled her tepid and spasming channel with the burning shaft.

It was perfect. It was what her body craved and her velvet inner walls immediately collapsed around him to embrace him and ensure that he wouldn't leave her again. She whimpered and whined while falling back into the mattress. Again she arched into him, but this time it was her lower body that reached out for his and thankfully didn't have to move far before his waist pressed her into the bed while easing the full length of his erection into her. Her eyes opened once again to gaze happily into his before she would coil her long muscular legs around his waist to pull him deeper. She slid her only working arm around his back to pull him down atop of her and embrace him. Her left arm would lay limply on the bed and well beyond Natasha's attention.

When he began to thrust into the more than receptive agent, Natasha would just cling to him to let him take her as he should.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:31 am

There couldn't have been a sweeter site to bestow upon his eyes as he entered into the chamber and saw that the agent had been overwhelmed for his own desire from the poison had been stirred. True, he had been poisoned once in the past but never like this. That had been more the effects of a lethal one, this naturally was different.

This one had drawn him to the bed, her thoughts responsible for him generating the change of her perceptions to give her this experience that she had not had. Aegir could see the need that was mirrored in his eyes, he could smell that excited state and dimly he had been aware of the last message that she sent though that had been nearly an hour back.

The aphrodisiac was this strong? Her endurance was this great? That had pleased him given his own needs as he moved closer to her now, his mouth sealing over a breast as his tongue took advantage of her vulnerable state. Somehow he doubt she would at least in the moment though he had not been considering that at the moment.

She was confused as to what was happening, her fantasies intruded on though he had received no complaint from her as of that moment.

Master … at least until the effects of this poison ends the words enter into her mind as he enters into her body. He glances up into her features with warm brown eyes, already manipulating her mind as it were it takes him little effort to increase the pleasure she receives from this as he slaps his body down against her hips.

He pays attention to the other breast while a hand cups and squeezes the first, his thumb tracing over the nipple as he angels himself for another thrust into that welcoming body, her legs showing her urgency as she surrounds his back and assists him down as he drives back into those tight confines pulling back and nearly out of her despite the strength in her legs as he shows that he cannot be held into place by her.

But between the needs of their bodies it is clear that he wants more, needs more, and there are so few that he had done this with … reaching into her mind as he makes that second thrust into her he dulls her response to pain, completely filling her to the root, their bodies slapping together once again as he leaves her begging for more, it was likely it was the aphrodisiac talking but he did not care and doubted that she did provided that her need was filled and he joined them again twisting their at the apex of that thrust, groaning as he feels those wet velvety muscles surrounding him, urging him onward as he approaches this languid dance at a different angel, his own senses burned with need as he came down upon her again, a hand reaching down to make contact with her clit as his fingers brushed over her.

So good, it is a shame to be rid of you so soon, but a deal is a deal … but just … a few … more hours.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next