View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Investigation (for Alex) 

Post Re: Investigation (for Alex)
“So needy … but let us put this to the test. There are seven Adda on this vessel. I am sure each would love to fuck you. Do you not need it? This is another choice, Pet. Take them, any of them, all of them, it does not matter to me which.

“Take them and be blanketed in this scent but cave and no scent for the remainder of the trip until we get back to the battleship. However, last an undetermined time and I will allow you once more to pick your reward.

“You need to learn your place, Pet. You are mine until I say otherwise.”

Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:12 pm

"Y-Yes, Master," she whimpered, tears starting to trickle down her cheeks, "I will learn..." Without that scent, she felt so weak, so vulnerable. His harsh words stung though that was more due to taking away her source of pleasure and bliss at the moments notice. "I am only yours... I will wait for as long as needed for you, Master..." The agent lowered her gaze to the floor as she took slow breaths. Every breath felt empty like she was breathing nothing at all. She felt like a fish out of water, gasping for breath. The withdraws had not come yet but they would if Goro wishes to wait that long. She shuts her eyes, hoping her words pleased him, unaware that his attempts to manipulate what drives her was gradually changing.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:17 am

It had been a test harken back to earlier words with her profession to be his alone. He is pleased that she endures the scentless nature of the trip though he tempts her as he allows the withdrawals to come back with that absence.

He lets her know just who is in charge here, that she is the slave, that she is dependent on his mercies. While teaching her just what it is to be apart from him in the same way as those girls of his past though now Goro didn't deal with a girl more than once or twice.

Alex being an agent, particularly one that cost him money in the past had been made an example of. She had other uses too though her subservience causes him to ease up on her because of this.

He wants to show her that he could be cruel if pushed but there is no need to push her beyond what he needs to at the moment. That sweet scent had been refreshing when it did return, the headache vanishing at once.

“I trust you learned a valuable lesson. Now as for your reward my Pet ...”

Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:36 am

"Nngh!" Alexandra sat there on the floor as she started to tremble. The pain returned and kept growing worse by the second. Tears ran down her cheeks, unable to endure the agony that pierced directly into her brain. Her breathing became ragged as her body began to sweat. She truly looked like someone who was suffering withdraws from a potent drug. The alient criminal making his point very clear on how much Alexandra needed him. It had been three days and majority of those days was spent inhaling that irresistable musk. Her body had become saturated with the musk and had grown more and more reliant on it.

Her shivering faded almost immediately upon smelling that sweet aroma once more. Alexandra kept her head lowered, not daring to raise it as Goro offered her to pick her reward. "I... I am yours, Master," she said softly, "This was to punish and teach me. I know my place. I will not ask for anything but what you want of me. So please, if you feel I deserve a reward, pick what you believe your slave deserves..."

Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Not bad, better. Goro lifted the chin of the agent up so that he could gaze into her eyes. When they were back at the ship he would add the piercings, he did not have the proper equipment her. But it would be a shame not to have his fun with her fully.

“Interesting … perhaps I should ensure that you never forget this. I am your life line so speak. If I am happy then you will be happy.”

Making his way to a brief case he flips it open and takes out a pair of manacles. “Bind yourself, hands in front.” The beds here lacked any head boards so using them had been out as he oozes up behind her clasping the nipple clamps into place.

“Have you ever done bondage, Pet. I regret that I am ill prepared today, the majority of my things back on the ship.”

He looked over his assembled equipment though setting aside a few things that he was intending on using, that musk growing in intensity at the very though of her near helpless form before her.

“Perhaps I should have relayed that you'd have to find those manacle keys afterward. They're not in the case … I wonder ….”

Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:48 pm

"I have been bonded by other slavers in the past, Master," Alexandra answered as she snapped the manacles around her wrists. The musk intensified, soaking the agent in Goro's approval. The slave was unconcerned about the key. Such selfish thoughts did not please her Master. She had to keep him happy in order to inhale more of that addicting drug. She remained kneeling before the slimy alien creature as he pondered on what to do with his pet.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:29 pm

“Hm ...” Goro slide behind her. His fingers swept over her shoulder blades. He was not too concerned though. So he was not the first one to bind her or be with her for he doubted that she had been reduced to such a state before though even if so that need, that desire had to be new.

Drawing away from her he soon returns pushing a vibrator into her though he leaves it off for the time being returning to the case and seizing up a whip before gazing at her exposed back. He cracks the whip so she is aware that he has it, a thin trail of his slime reaching out to reach the vibrator lodged inside her.

“Remain still. You are not allowed to cum, am I clear. If you do -” he snaps the whip again before flicking that vibrator on beginning at the medium setting, lashing her with each cry she makes. Their were ointments he had to remove and masks scars if it suited him though it had not been his intent to brake the skin as he was clearly holding back here. If it seemed to be too easy for her to resist or after a while the setting on the vibrator would increase and if that didn't work, well there was another trick that he had access to.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Alexandra remained on her knees. Her thighs were spread apart, allowing Goro to slide the sex toy into her moistened cunt. The alien creature moved behind her, ensuring she could not see what came next. The loud crack of the whip caused her to visibly flinch. Still concerned about the whip, she tensed up on the next touch only to find it was to turn the vibrator on. It hummed against her inner walls, sending pleasing sensations through her body. Compared to Goro's slimy body, this toy was nowhere near the pleasing capabilities as that slimy dick.

Another crack emphasized Goro's command. "Y-Yes, Master," she whimpered meekly. She bit her lip as the heat slowly built up inside her loins. But she endured for the time being. Seeing that the agent was able to hold this level of pleasure, the vibrator went up another setting. The humming was audible within those clenching depths. "Nngh!" her jaw clenched as she resisted the urge to embrace the please. But the fumes were driving her insane and lowering her inhibitions. "Please..." she whimpered as she struggled. But soon, she began to moan and then the pain came.

"Aiiiiieeee!" She screamed as hot agony lanced through her shoulder, leaving a red welt in its wake. The pain was such a huge contrast that it brought tears to the woman's eyes. But, the musk ensured the pain would fade and be replaced with even more pleasure each time. "N-No... Please no... I... I can't..." she cried out again only to scream as another welt soon joined the first. Each strike hurt more than the last but made the pleasure all the more appealing. Soon, the agent was sobbing as the whipping and pleasing continued.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Not surprising the combination of the scent and vibration got to her before he had to escalate things. He had his fun but she had been a good Pet so he did not keep at it for long before he switched the vibrator to a lower setting, then off.

After removing it he called forth one of his honor guard that treated her back with the amber ointment that he had supplied.

“You body still holds you back but you performed as well as expected,” orders followed to the Adda who used two arms to rub in that amber ointment as he carefully traced along the welts and another two too squeeze her heavy breasts as Goro slithered forth, mouths appearing on each palm as they soon replaced the rough hands of the warrior, slimy hands moving about her as his hands consumed the very milk that she would produce for the next month or so.

“Pet, couldn't you go for a tasty treat about now?” And a slimy cock emerged from him. With no bones the appendage just keeps expanding until it hovers near her lips.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:27 pm

It took all she had to keep from just curling up into a ball on the floor. She sniffed and whimpered after the whole ordeal. Thank god it was over. The slave did not move as a guard was called to tend to her injuries. "Ahh!" she gasped as a set of rough hands squeezed her heavy udders, spurting milk onto the floor before they were replaced with Goro's hungry grip. "Ooohhhnnn..." she arched her body into her master's hands. She could hear the slime slurping away, guzzling down that tasty fluid while her huge globes gradually started to deflate. It felt so good to be relieved of all that weight and tension.

Her eyes widen upon seeing her master's cock before her. It kept growing more and more to the point of becoming awe inspiring. She licked her lips slowly. "Y-Yes, Master," she whispered. She did not even dry her tears before reaching up and stroking the thick shaft with her hands while her lips started to nibble and kiss the monster's tip. Soon, her lips part as she slid the disgusting spire of slime into her warm welcoming mouth. There, she began to rock her head and suck long deep on the member. Having been trained on Shokushu, she knew just how to roll her tongue and pleasure a man's member.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:38 pm

“Ah, yes Pet, you are quite good at this.” Of course he had not the desire to have her suck his cock, not entirely anyway for he had the great desire for her to draw closer to the source of that musk, to give her an even concentrated dose at this close of a range as he consumed her breasts even as a tendril of himself left up between her legs as it traced along the entrance to heaven that he loved filling.

“You cost me, mmmm, plenty of, ahhh, money last time.” He added between her slurps. There was no need to drive into her mouth, she knew what she was doing though he gradually increased the musk, slowly at first so that she would be unaware of it.

He had been fully capable of shutting off that scent entirely though he did not often find himself doing so for he knew escape became tougher for her being subject to it. Last time she was of little consequence to him and so she was able to get off easier though now being known to him he had gone out of his way to avoid those simple mistakes of the past.

“Keep going,” he commanded as another tendril of slime reaches up and skillfully traces back and forth over her clit as he continues to trace along her passage as he teases it further.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:58 pm

"Mmph... Mmmm..." The cock was slimy and not pleasant to taste in itself. But the scent aroma that eminated from it made it all worth while. The concentrated doses were hitting her like injections of morphene. Her eyes were hazing over as her cheeks began to blush. How much more addicted could he make her? The withdraw symptoms were already debilitating and pure agony for the poor woman. Worse, when she was inhaling the fumes her mind dulled and her inhibitions fade. Her mind was and body was being trained to love being a slave and it was working. She was sucking her Master's cock not only because he ordered her but because it felt so good to do so.

He ordered her to keep going and she did. She lifted both of those slowly deflating globes up and wrapped them around his slimy meat. Now the shaft was being hugged within her cleavage as she rocked back and forth. He also no longer had to reach down to drink her milk with his hands. As she worked, she felt his feathery touches over her clitoris. She jumped slightly and parted her thighs further. Juices were once more flowing from his torture session and now the heavy amounts of musk filling her mind and body. Muffled groans vibrate through the member as the woman continued to suck as long and as deep as she could.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Goro was being more than thorough. As it was she would suffer when out of the presence of that musk for too long, even being around him with that aroma as he tended to keep it “on” for her sake save for when punishing her in some fashion.

Now he was embedding that need thoroughly within her conscious mind so she knew how hopelessly addicted to him. The cock felt odd seeing that he was constantly pulling that slime back so she did not suck any of it down, a groan braking out of his features as feels the tunnel of massive tot flesh against him. Those hand mouths still slurping away at her, drinking from her as he went.

“OH, so good my dear. Let me reward you,” and he impaled her then with that pseudo pod against her sex as the other swirls against her clit, his speed with that pseudo pod matching the passage of her mouth against him though he is sure if she picks up on that though it is not important.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 am

"Mmph! Mph! Mph!" Alexandra's eyes went wide as a thick tendril of slime plunged right into with a loud wet slurp. Her insanity was only beginning as another tendril continuously swirled around her swollen bulb of nerves. Her entire body visibly jolt and shivered as her body began to sag onto the thrusting appendage. Just teasing her clitoris was enough to send pure bliss directly into her drugged mind. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head but that did not stop her from working on that thick slime inside her mouth.

Her muffled groans and squeals continued to ripple through the mouthful of cock. Her head bob while her hips bucked against the thrusting slime. She pressed her breasts harder around the green member as they continued to be sucked dry by the alien's hand mouths. The agent's eyes dulled but her training kicked in, forcing her dazed brain to keep going even if she was not conciously aware of what was happening around or to her.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:30 am

With her mind gone he doesn't let up as he makes full use of her body. Those hands continue to suck up milk from those very breasts that sweep against him as she continues to suck on that slimy cock, a tendril of lime easing about her hip before pressing to her as whirling against her there before bushing forward, that tendril of slime slinking into her there as ridges suddenly form around that imbedded pseudo pod that moves in and out of her passage at a steady pace right now.

He says something to the Adda guard present then to her as he retracts those gooey appendages. “Lay on the bed and show him just how good you are at sucking dick, Pet."

Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next