View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Sparring once more (Yukidemon *winks*) 

The girl decided, now was the time, she had shared pain, so she would try and get her to open up more, "Alright Yuki, it is alright, they spoke words that hurt you, words that made you feel that you would rather not be born, let the darkness take those feelings from you, let it wash over and calm you, now, that was bad, what strength did you gain from that? Self reliance, the beginning of your training in the arts, truly loving guardians"

She smiled again, just softly, a feeling of warmth radiating out from her body, "Yuki, be calm, feel the darkness? feel it taking away the pain?"

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:38 am

She narrowed her eyebrows lightly her mind resisting the darkness struggling to stay in the light shaking her head "The pain made me stronger...I have no reason to have it taken away..." she muttered softly her minds strength starting to slip a little bit.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:49 am
Profile YIM

She smiled softly again as she looked to the girl that sat before her, her eyes opening as she looked upon her student, "Pain is fury, pain will lead you to fury, and fury is not a weapon, fury will defeat you" she smiled again as she looked to the girl, "calm my dear, banish the pain, and draw from the serene darkness, draw from the calm" again she smiled softly as she looked to the one before her...

"Serenity gives you clarity, serenity gives you the ability to thinkin a crisis"

A soft look, and se rose to her feet, rose to silent feet, to kneel before the girl, to touch her cheek, softly, "All you need to do, is draw on the darkness, the ultimate power, the ultimate calm"

Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:22 am

Her mind finally released, her body relaxed giving in to the darkness though her mind was wary to do so not trusting this new power completely. She let out a deep breath as her body calmed itself "What do I do next..." she muttered softly.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:19 am
Profile YIM

The girl smiled softly as she looked to Yuki, "Surrender, lose yourself to the darkness, let it fill you, swell within your veins, take away concern, fear, pain, Yuki... it will feel amazing, it will fill you with such calm... then... stand, and keep your eyes closed, hold your staff before you, and follow the sounds I make, a footstep on the grass, anything, The darkness is nothing to be afraid of, the darkness can be your greatest ally..."

Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:16 am

She nodded softly though her mind attempted to pull her out of it, her body pushed forward allowing the darkness to fill her completely. Standing up slowly she kept her eyes closed placing her staff behind her as she was told to do.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:39 pm
Profile YIM

A faint smile lit the woman's lips as she gzed upon her sweet morsel, the girls eyes were closed, willingly, and she moved, making sure to step lightly, but within the human range, her staff swinging for the back of the girls knees, curious as to if she could use the darkness, if she could, if she could sense her movements, it would prove her worthy of... she licked her lips slightly as she moved... Prolonged study...

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:25 am

She flinched sensing something, moving she jumped out of the way of her attacker opening her eyes she narrowed them at the girl "What was that for?"

Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:53 pm
Profile YIM

A brighter grin lit Violets lips as she looked to Yuki, "You used it Yuki, the Darkness, by giving into it so fully, you sensed my approach, my attack, and were able to avoid it" she grinned again, further study indeed, already this lovely girl was turning into more and more of a favorite with each passing moment, now to see if the girl would trust her again...

"Clse your eyes again Yuki, lets see if you can sense this next, this will be an attack using my gifts to enhance them, if you can sense it, block, or avoid it, bear in mind, as your training progresses, my techniques against you will be getting more and more difficult"

It was time to feed, she would take care of the girls memory of course, perhaps, perhaps she could even see to it that the girl returned to her... voluntarily...

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:14 pm

"I'm not so sure about trusting darkness...My grandparents told me to follow light. Avoid the dark if you can. For my own protection" she stood straight staring at the girl for a moment waiting for a reply

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Profile YIM

Violet smiled faintly, and nodded her head, "A common misconception, think about it Yuki, Light when it is blocked is Darkness, Darkness is everywhere, darkness surrounds, and is within everything, those in tune with it, can see attacks from all sides, can see those sneaking up behind them, can see the stupid things that inhabit this island, Yuki... the Darkness is everywhere, the light can be stopped, or split... Follow the darkness, tune yourself t it, and you will always do well"

She smiled again as she looked to the girl, a soft smile on her lips again as she moved her staff into a ready position, "Again Yuki close your eyes, lose yourself in the darkness this will seem a strange attack, but fend it off if you can, if you cannot, this may takea little longer, but don't worry, you'll get it"

She smiled kindly as she looked to the girl, and then... she waited...

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:25 pm

She said nothing just closed her eyes and waited, her mind wouldnt buy it, it refused to believe in the words the woman spoke, allowing something else to flood her mind.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:31 pm
Profile YIM

The girl grinned again as Yuki closed her eyes, and she followed her own advice, the darkness filled her, and she lashed out, not with her staff, but with physical tendrils, woven from the endless darkness of her mind, weaving, spreading, and lashing around the girl, surrounding her at a distance before snapping tight, to restrict her, a difficult attack to avoid indeed... Eyes opened, Violet eyes, so she could watch Yuki's reaction...

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:43 pm

She was not ready for it, her eyes open wide, seeing that she was bound tight with the strange attack "W..what the hell.." she narrowed her eyebrows slightly trying to pull free.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:57 pm
Profile YIM

The girl shook her head as she looked to Yuki before her, shaking her head, "You did not listen, did you Yuki?" a deep sadness in her eyes as she looked to the girl, "What did your mind fill with? what did you focus on?" she stepped closer as she spoke to the girl, the bonds remaining tight around her, she could struggle yes.. but... breaking free would be immensely difficult...

"Tell me Yuki... this is the power of the Darkness I am teaching you, one of the higher tricks in the art... what do you think? would you like to learn such things? to bind your enemies, so they cannot escape to hurt you..."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next