View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Experiences (Kakumaoh) 

Post Re: Experiences (Kakumaoh)
“UH!” She was panting against his closeness obviously not use to this sort of attention as he filled her passage with that stream of cum that intermingled with the juices that had been produced by her heated body.

Bria could only lay back looking at the blue sky over head. It had darkened a little though not much as the sun was maybe an hour or so away from setting. One could barely tell the difference in those vibrant colors, they were a little darker, she had been able to tell earlier though there was a sense of urgency then that had her paying more attention to it.

Now she was no longer paying to much attention to it and only noticed now because she was gazing up at nothing else.

She did not bounce back swiftly but with a little patience she came around. It was clear from earlier that she needed a little longer to recover but not an outstanding amount of time either.

Her legs had unwrapped from his back during this let down though her hands dashed over his back without even considering that she was doing it until her stamina had returned and she stopped a blush of embarrassment crossed her features at the realization that she was doing this.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:02 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
He noticed the blush that coincided with her stopping running her hands along his back. "No need to get embarrassed about enjoying this," he said with a grin. "It's not like anyone but us is likely to know about this, anyway, and we both know you love it." He rose and stood at the end of the rock, two arms holding her legs apart, and began to push his shaft back between her tight walls.

With the sun setting, it was a bit questionable whether she'd be able to get back to the campus before dark even if this was the last time. She'd been cooperative, so he considered offering to lead her back if it got too dark before he was done. That was a matter for later, though.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:06 pm

He was right of course but to admit that, to admit that she had enjoyed any of it when she should have been abhorred by this had been something that played upon her mind. She had yet to get to grips with with that when he had positioned himself at the foot of that stone lab.

He stood at the foot of that stone slab and …

HE WAS IN HER!

Again her tight passage was filled, again she found herself loving this as she lets out a shut of sheer bliss. Her breasts rise and fall as she feels that heated warmth sweeping though her, her body trembling as she is brought to that state of ecstatic bliss, her back arcing, her eyes closing and her passage closes about him.

She reaches down to press her hands against his broad chest, her legs curling back around him as she yanks him into her trembling core, her juices rolling over him as she pants out.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:31 am

Her reactions to his onslaught made it clear just how far she'd gone beyond just surrendering to him and into accepting what her body wanted. His hands ranged over her body, caressing her as he drove back and forth inside her. For this time, he tried going slower than before to draw the pleasure out, although he would speed up if her actions indicated she wanted him to.

Character listing

Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:39 am

That slow pace had shattered her, tiny whimpers spilling from her lips, her body nice and tight, that warm wetness encompassing him as it became more than a little clear that she had become a slave to her own pleasure.

Barely use to such encounters he takes charge of her setting the pace as hies cock presses open her body as her legs fold around his waist once more to lock him in place as she tugs him forth with the ascent of his hips as he brings them together,

Her fingers brushing along his chest as she pants out.

“OHHH! OHHH!”

That slow build up of pressure surges through her, her head canting from side to side as that pressure inside her continues to build up until it bursts forth in the incredible shower of her release as her back arches against the sensations that sweep over her.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:46 am

He cums at the same time as her, their juices mixing inside her depths. While there had been a longer buildup to this climax than the others, it was well worth the wait. Their orgasms seemed to drive each other to greater heights, her body squeezing out more of his demonic seed even as his orgasm prolonged her own. His grip on her lovely body tightened as he gave a prolonged howl of pleasure.

Eventually, they would come back down from their peaks. Once they had, he withdrew from her passage slowly, almost reluctantly. While he could carry on, he was not at all sure that she could after such an orgasm.

Character listing

Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:20 am

She was uncertain either, her limits had never been tested before. Would this be her first true test? Most of the creatures she had encountered thus far, and there weren't many, had only be interested in obtaining a single orgasm or bringing her to one.

Bria moaned as he slipped out of her, some of that seed dribbling out against the stone that she rested upon. She was not out of it but she was still a little on the slow side to recover.

Her cheeks flushed, it was clear that she had been forced into such a pleasurable state.

Half sitting up, her body weight resting on her elbows as her legs closed, embarassed that he would stare she looked up at him.

“A-Are there m-many of your kind here?”

Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:03 pm

While she could probably manage one more time right now, he decided to give her some more time to recover; right now, she seemed too tired to be all that enjoyable. If it turned out that she'd really need a night's sleep before she'd be ready for another round, he'd let her go; he could always try to find her again later.

Her question took him slightly by surprise; it wasn't the type of thing students tended to be curious about. "I don't believe there are any others of my race here, if that's what you mean." He certainly hoped that that was so; any others were more likely to be trying to find him and return him to his throne than here as fellow guests on the island. "If you mean non-humans in general, there are a number of others, but I couldn't say how many."

Character listing

Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:47 am

She would recover before needing to sleep as she laid back on that ston slab, head slightly turned in his direction as he answered her. She knew that there were others here on the island, she had encountered a handful of them already though certainly not many of them.

“I meant of your species,” she confirms. “I know that there are other creatures here, I've seen about four of them so far. Could you tell me what's up with this place? I don't get it, I mean, I hae no clue as to what is going on, not really anyway.”

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:28 pm

"I suppose you could call it a hunting ground for those with… a taste for human women. I suppose it's preferable to having fleets of flying saucers carting them off to Mars or something, but I really can't tell you any more about it." That last part was more-or-less true; some of it was due to the rules of what the students shouldn't be told, but some was simply because he'd never really cared about why the school was founded.

By this point, it was clear that she'd be able to manage another round, but he'd let her ask more questions before taking her again; she wouldn't be able to escape if she got some more rest, but she'd be able to manage better than just lying there when he ravished her again. He did reach one hand over to caress her leg, though, letting her know he wasn't done with her yet.

Character listing

Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am

She had been aware that he was not through with her yet. She could feel the warmth of his hand sweeping over her leg as the spoke. Bria was allowed the moment to rest at least an she appreciated that. She doubted he was going to keep her throughout the night but if it got to dark there was little choice but to stay.

Lost, in a monster infested forest and at night was a bad trinity. She would remain in that case if she were allowed to stay until day brake.

“You mean aliens come all this way to Earth for some human pussy?” It was hard to believe and yet here he was. She smiled in spite of herself imaging the Roswell grays crashing over the fact that they were just a bunch of horny teens coming to a vacation spot.

“I guess I should be flattered then but is it really that good? I mean, you had to do most of the work today.”
She colored at the memory of riding atop him though.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:21 pm

"What, you didn't know?" he said with a grin. "Then again, I suppose documentaries like 'Mars Needs Women' are somewhat before your time." His voice turned serious as he added, "Really, though, I have no idea how difficult such travel is in practice. My arrival was by a rather different means." So far, she hadn't got too close to asking about forbidden information, and that last statement might redirect her to asking about him instead of the campus in general.

In reply to her other question, he said, "Don't sell yourself short; I certainly find you quite enjoyable. And for the most part, I tend to wind up doing the same amount of work with most of the girls here. More if they try to fight despite it obviously being hopeless." There were a couple of exceptions who actually worked with him, but for the most part he had to deal with either resistance or at least a lack of cooperation; she was actually easier to deal with than most.

Character listing

Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:48 pm

Bria grinned in spite of herself. Clearly she would not have access to such information though the comment served to lighten the mood a bit.

The redirection had worked though Bria wasn't seeking in depth details here, just a reason why perhaps. She was quite capable of filling in all the blanks herself being that she was a novelist she was fairly creative there.

“So, how did you get here?” The redirection seemed to work, she might not have learned too much and seeing that she had met different creatures she had theorized that each had different needs. She would ask after his answer though, as to the why as far as the guests went, was it more than seeking out human pussy, was it for fear? For need of something else or in his case it seemed just for pleasure.

Bria had been lucky so far that she had not come across the more sadist types and so still was rather green about them. Perhaps not as damaged as some of the other victims though variety spice things up.

“Running would have probably made it worse. Besides there is no place for me to run, I have no idea where I am so even if I did get away by some chance I'd still be lost and with my illness easy 'game' for whatever other monster came upon me.” She concludes with a head nod.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:48 pm

"As far as I can tell, it involved a miscast or incomplete version of a particular summoning spell. I never found out who did, so I can't be sure, but it doesn't matter." He didn't even know which of two possible spells it had been, although he could certainly guess based on the nature of the school.

He nodded at her explanation of why she hadn't run. "Quite sensible. Not that that's stopped most students I've met from trying to escape. As for where you are…" He pointed in the direction of a path bordering the grove. "That path runs from the campus to the beach, so finding your way back shouldn't be too difficult."

One other thing she'd said concerned him, even though it couldn't have affected him or she'd have been screened out during the selection process. "What illness are you talking about, though? You seem healthy enough."

Character listing

Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:37 pm

It was sort of surreal in having a cordial conversation with him now but she didn't mind the brake as it was clear that he was going to take her again when she was ready. “A miscast spell? Could someone send you back, do you even want to go back?” For the first time in a while she considered home. It was not so bad there but her first few days she felt as if she were losing her sanity though in the months since it was clear that she wasn't going to see home again, it was a hunch really.

If the school was behind this some how they wouldn't let word of this get out but short of cloning her and accelerating the age of the clone or in fact sending her back with no memories had been the only two sorts of scenarios she could consider at present.

“I like to think I can think things through and keep my head in a worse case scenario rather than panicking and making things worse for myself.” She looked to the path that he pointed out, should be easy enough to travel it though her thoughts still stood in regards to wandering the forest at night.

“Thank you, I can at least find my way though if it begins getting too late ...” she paused and seemed to consider for a moment … “could I stay here until morning? The idea of wandering about a dark forest doesn't sound like the brightest idea and even if I did make it back to the school I would have to worry about getting past prefects.

“I know, I could write about you, I am a novelist and can create a fictional character in my latest story. The ironic thing was that I was searching for something to inspire me and get around this writer's block. I think I have a few more experiences to draw on. Before coming here it was mostly horror I wrote, now it's horror erotica ...”

Influenced by her own ordeals no doubt or inspired by them.

“My illness? Oh, I guess it can get pretty bad though it's nothing to worry about. I have Narcolepsy so I can fall asleep ant place, at any time. I suffer from Sleep Paralysis too and when I wake I can't move for a minute or two and suffer from delusions. Pretty bad combination, huh? As a result hiking is about as dangerous of an activity my parents allowed. Even at the beach I can't swim and when allowed to go in the water it was no greater than knee deep and with someone else encase I had an episode.”

Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next