View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 24  Next
 Pet (for Alex) 

Post Re: Pet (for Alex)
Goro did not seem to be anywhere in the room. Her clothes were where she left them the day before. The bar did not interest her but there was a datapad. Curiosity got the better of her as she looked through it and found the materials she mentioned were needed for another suit. There were a few things she did not know what they were but it was clear that Goro was rebuilding his fleet. He also seemed serious about training Alexandra to become an even better fighter. He must be confident that he can keep a tight hold of the agent's leash.

The comlink began going off. After several moments, Alexandra answered only to see Goro waiting for her. The orders were brief and simple, all to just get her ready for the day. It did surprise her that he asked about her headaches though. "Gone... For now..." she answered. She waited for him to finish with any other commands before turning off the link and getting changed. She would search the bar area for food to eat and wait for a guard to come pick her up.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:09 am

“Good, then it is working,” that was all he was going to say about that. Whether it was some drug, a natural product of his musk of some other hidden element she had yet to determine.

“Someone will be by shortly to get you. Keep this comlink on you at all times.” That was all. Though had she looked she would have found only three frequencies stored in there.

There were clothes for her, either what she had on the other day or clothes in the dresser for Goro had no need of clothes and other than a bunch of collected junk and the injector that he had planned to use on her one of these days there were only clothes that he got for her, many were revealing garments but some where actually functional without being too revealing either, things that were easy to move around in and perhaps designed for her role as a bodyguard.

In about ten minutes a smaller Adda warrior arrives and draws her to a cafeteria where there were some Adda here. Her guard does not even possess weapons. Goro seems confident that she will not attempt to escape.

While the fare is for an Adda palate her meal is prepared separate to accommodate her tastes. That musk was in the air and she could witness that some of the Adda seemed to be acting macho with one another though she could not understand the words she realized that the Adda were affected a bit differently by the scent that she was inhaling now.

Before they were on the move again the young warrior contact someone by his comlink before they moved along.

“You are the Emissaries woman? Naturally, he told me where to find you. He also told me that I could fuck you with you permission.” He let that sink in. The young warrior seemed to be on the small side and it was unlikely that he had the opportunity to mate or perhaps had been just reaching that stage. He might not have been deemed a warrior yet and that was why he had no weapons.

“I can give you things,” he added as if it were necessary to convince her further. He could be lying though given how fanatical the Adda were would he choose to gain the ire of his Emissary, the one that spoke with the Gods?

Quad had left though it still took him a while to get out of the habit of referring to Goro as the Emissary. Even he took ages to reform entirely. It was like the drug in a way, exposure to the culture ruining his detox by setting aside his accomplishments at least if he were exposed to it for greater portions of time, far longer than it would take for the aroma to undo her efforts.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:57 pm

It is working? Alexandra did not know what he meant. It was strange. The scent was still in the air despite Goro not being in the room. Even when stored, the slime had a duration so it could not be as simple as that. Whatever it was, it was not sealed and was not going away. The agent was getting steady doses of his musk even without him being there. Without thinking, she took a deeper breath of the scent as the tingling sensation washed over her thoughts. A soft sigh escaped her lips like an addict getting her fix. She took the commlink and managed to find some clothing that was both easy to move in and not revealing. But, every motion she made caused her aching nipples to drag against the inside of her top, arousing her already heated form further. Still, it was not enough to break her focus for now at least.

The guard was a bit of runt much like Quad was. He was not even carrying a weapon but it was doubtful she could easily overpower the four armed alien male. She followed him through the halls, the musk following her. She felt so very good and every breath made her feel even better. Her nipples poked visibly through her shirt as she could feel the moisture between her thighs. God, this stench was so strong, so potent. It was impossible for her to resist it.

The agent ate while the Adda around her seemed to start doing barbaric things with each other. Once done, she followed the guard through more corridors. She still had no clue what was planned for her. She could only assume more training and working on tech if the datapad had any say in the matter.

But, the guard suddenly spoke up. He claimed he was given permission to fuck her if she allowed it. If she allowed it? Alexandra could not help but think this was just a lie to take advantage of her, especially after he offered to give her something in return. "With my permission?" she repeated, "I find that doubtful. He would not allow me a say in such matters." The russian woman crossed her arms infront of her impressive chest. She could feel her breasts tingle and throb with need. The drug left her horny but she was not so lost as to throw herself at every Adda guard. Still, she could not help but be curious about what he was offering exactly? It was doubtful it would be anything that could save her from this horrible fate unfortunately.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:19 pm

A frown appeared on his features his eyes upon those gorgeous globes and made no show of looking away. It she had to guess she would say that he was smaller than Quad and probably not fully matured yet if he were of warrior cast.

He then nodded. “This is your prerogative to believe what you wish. That was his command,” but he had left it at that, perhaps by adding that it was the Adda way to say 'ask him if you do not believe me'.

He lead her on. Oddly every few minutes he kept using that comlink to speak with someone in his dialect. At last they entered a chamber where Goro was. He was looking over some designs and when he noticed her he gestured her over.

It looked like he was studying blueprints of the facility and if it were this one it was quite large.

Goro smiled at her. “Still no head aches?” He ignored the Adda guard behind her. There were no warriors here, save for the one near her. Who would seek to harm him here? “If not then we shall continue your training. Perhaps it could be entertaining …”

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Since the guard made no attempt to actually offer anything, Alexandra just assumed it was a lie and the young one was hoping to score a free lay. The matter was dropped and the agent was led to where Goro waited for her. She walked to him. Again, he asked about the withdrawals. Alexandra did not know how he was doing it but, she had not stopped inhaling the drug since she woke up. Her body aroused and horny but not dazed yet. But, it felt like a mere stroke would leave her trembling and weak in the knees.

"No headaches," she answered before asking, "My training?" She did not know what she would be trained in. At least now she could actually function enough to fight or use a weapon if necessary. But, there was no much in this room besides the three of them and some blueprints.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:33 pm

“On second thought it is probably a foregone conclusion as to the results until your suit is completed ...” he sighed then caressed her cheek. “On that note we will get you started on a new suit. I will see you later this evening.”

He dismisses her and she is brought to a lab by herself. The scent is still there and over the next several weeks she is brought there with the warrior to work, just those two though the scent was always there, always present.

It was always the same Adda though he was getting larger growing at a fast rate so that by the time she finishes up he is nearly the size of an adult warrior.

There were parts that she had to request but those came to her readily enough. During the evenings she gets to spend time with Goro, often but not always being fucked into sweet oblivion only to awaken alone the next day.

Eventually the outer door is left unlocked trusting that she follow the established routine of working in the mornings with tech stuff, her suit or various projects as far as problems with the latest ship or some remodeling work or tune up work of some older fighters.

Lunch, hand to hand practice which included melee weapon use and then shooting practice followed by an evening meal followed by time with Goro. Occasionally he had to do a little maintenance, mainly the injecting of that chemical though with the stronger stuff he need not apply it so often.

He milks her in the evenings, doing so himself for the most part but granting her permission to get it done throughout the day if the ache becomes to bad. The Adda have been instructed to oblige her in any of her sexual needs though it is clear that she had to be ready to receive him at the end of the day, even if he chose not to take her.

Finally his ship is ready, the first order of business is picking up some more fighters. Though he allows her free access to the base. With the ship however there are a few rules that he lays out for her.

“Avoid areas with lots of Adda and your guide,” whoever the warrior was for he never really paid attention to them, "will clear your movents first. Other than that you have no restrictions. Now, let us see what that suit is capable of but do you care to place a wager on the outcome?”

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Even with the proper materials, it was going to take time to make a suit from scratch. Unfortunately, she had none of her notes with her much less any ADD database to access. But, the suit was made by Alexandra so making another one through memory and trial and error was more than possible. She had no worries about withdrawals as the scent remained with her always, day and night no matter the room. The endless doses would make her more and more reliant on the drug as it left her feely euphoric as she worked away in the lab.

Goro fucked her nearly every night, leaving her brains scrambled and with lungs filled with the most potent of his musk. By the next morning, she would find herself more tender and sensitive than before. It all began taking their toll as days turned into weeks with no sign of rescue from the ADD. Her body would shiver with anticipation when it came time to return to the room. There she either offered herself to the slimy alien or pleasure herself till she fell asleep.

The tension and arousal grew worse as the days went on. Worse, the Adda guard with her was growing in more ways than one. Eventually, Alexandra became less resistant to the guard and found herself kneeling before him in hopes he would satisfy her unrelenting need. She carefully would pull out his member and pleasure it with her body before finding herself bent over the table and being ravaged by the young Adda warrior.

Alexandra's cheeks were already flushed. She found herself cumming from being milked. Her body was so tender that she could not resist any advances by the aliens that held her prisoner. But her mind was still clear enough through most of the day to work on the suit. Eventually, she had enough prepared for testing at the very least. It would take more adjusting and iteration before she had a suit at the strength of the original.

Standing before Goro, Alexandra had her head lowered obediently. She was given more freedoms but there was no escaping the leash that was her addiction. "Yes, Master," she said softly, her cheeks flushed faintly due to her constant arousal, "Wager? I have nothing to offer. I do not understand." Even her body did not feel like hers anymore. The constant drugs and serums made her into a horny little cow and there was changing that.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Goro grinned as he gazed at the former agent. By this stage she had taken quite well to the addiction that swept over her daily. Goro was bidding his time as he got things ready. It would be too daring and too costly to get his original ship back when another worked just as well.

A rescue of the Adda that were captured? As if, there were no real Adda amongst that bunch that he wished to save, that had been useful.

Goro flicked his gaze to the warrior who guarded her, or rather saw to her needs at this stage. He had the role of always being used by her, in being close at hand whether to be milked by the alien or milk him or just to quell that itch when the build up of that drug was too much.

He was good at what he did though he was incapable of filling her like her Master did in that bizarre way of his. He was often, though not always rougher with her based on her needs and aggressions. He tended to follow her lead and while he grew to be a capable warrior there had been no need for him to mate with his own kind so the thick brow ridge prominent in so many dueling males had been less developed in him as he rarely fought for the right to mate when often he was with her and while it had taken awhile for her to come around he had thoroughly enjoyed her.

Often she was not in situations with other Adda save for him or Goro but she had managed to hold a place above them even as a slave that had been how little that Goro had thought of them or perhaps it was the fact that she had her uses.

“There is still something Pet, something that you may not even think is yours at this stage but can be yours again if it is forced upon you,” Goro added. He realized that the drug tied her hands in returning, compelling her.

She had been wearing her glasses as contacts had been tough to get a hold of on a regular basis and the item had been recovered long ago from her ship. There were those on the planet she had initially gone to that hid out in the jungles while the ADD had secured the planet and one, her Watcher, as a young recruit not only managed to hid out with a few others but had got her glasses as a trophy. Later he was picked up only because he could have Intel on the ADD and that his kin had been searching to see what had been left behind.

“What I want is your freedom. Should you ever get rescued …” of course this had fallen to her keeping her word and now it would be tough to determine if it were the drug talking or not though he had went to increasing his hold on her.

“Let us test your suit, hand to hand. Your Minder will be your opponent, if you win, though, what do you wish in return?”

Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:20 am

"My freedom?" Alexandra did not know what to think of that. It had been over a month of nothing but training and sex all while being fed that addictive drug. The thought of escaping terrorfied her. Just a couple of days with Goro caused such devastating withdrawals when she was rescued. What would happen to her now after a month of being filled with this stuff? She felt like she could not live without it now.

"I... I don't know what I want anymore..." Alexandra said softly, "Even if I bid for my freedom, I will not get outside this facility before I start breaking down from the headaches." The russian woman shivered, hating this realization. This could have been a small chance for freedom even if Goro would most likely go against her word. Instead of making a request, the agent just walked over to her suit and proceeded to slip it on. Much like her previous suit, it was tight and form fitting. The suit let out a hiss as it sealed, causing the woman to groan as she felt the pressure against her now larger milk filled breasts.

The suit activated, taking in the agent's vitals and adapting temperature while enhancing her physical capabilities. This suit was not one hundred percent the same as the original. But, there was only one way to find out its limitations and capabilities. Alexandra moved a bit, ensuring she could manuever in it before looking to the Adda that would be her opponent. It was the same Adda that had been fucking her daily. With the drug in her system, the russian woman was already reacting to his presence. Her body wanted to just yield but she refused. She must fight. It was impossible to fight against Goro but she could at least stand up against the Adda.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:38 pm

“Oh, I am not so worried about the physicality of the matter. A what if scenario. Of course I realize you can't escape without outside help at this stage but if said help comes that you would return.” Did he expect her to keep her word? Not really since he did not keep to his own when it didn't work to his advantage.

But if she were one of those honorable types she would ignore help, or at least try to elude it. Chances were she would probably be restrained. But he left it alone as she got into the suit.

He had been turned on seeing the tight fitting material over her form. At the groan he looked to the Adda. “You have not milked her today?”

“Not yet, Emissary.”

“Hm.” Goro considered. He liked the taste of that milk but at the same time it was not his duty to do the tasks that he granted to others. He was still debating if there would be enough time to fuck her afterward, today was very demanding as far as time went.

“Afterward, milk here after any trips to the infirmary if necessary. No claws but full contact. You two will fight until someone is submitted or rendered incapable of continuing. Let's see what you have learned. Begin.”

Ri fell into the traditional stance for the Adda martial art. It emphasized quick strikes and a great offense but was sorely lacking in defense relying on overwhelming offense as the defense. The warrior charged forward heedless of danger, two fists coming towards her shoulders while the other two came at her gut, nothing had been held back for defense.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:27 pm

Alexandra said nothing about accepting the wager. But, it was unlikely Goro cared and the wager would be considered on either way. The Adda guard took a fighting stance and the agent shifted into her own. Like all Adda warriors, Ri charged forward in an all out offense. Their bodies were usually durable enough to take any punishment while dishing out their own with their four muscular arms.

Alexandra's suit prepared her body for battle. It took in the data of her enemy while keeping track of her own physical attributes. She waited for Ri to reach her before shifting to right. She grabbed both of the warrior's wrists on that side, pulling him past her while sweeping a low kick aimed for the male's ankle. She was hoping the sudden yank and sweep would trip her opponent completely as the russian woman released her grip and pulled away from the rampaging warrior.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:10 pm

He had nearly been upon her when she shifted with a sudden side step.

“Stava!” He hissed, probably an Adda curse as she grabbed his wrists and the kick did trip him up but rather then staying on his back he recovered remarkably well tumbling in a ball and ended up with a hand stand and flipped himself up as he spun around recovering damn quickly.

It was almost hard to imagine that Ri was so agile, he was just a kid when they first met but clearly he was a young man. How? How was he this good when he had been with her for 8 to 12 hours daily. Did the Adda need less sleep and he spent that time training or was this a lucky move on his part?

He approached again, this time a bit more cautious, that move as simple as it was had caught him by surprise and it looked as if he were seeking to avoid that again. But the Adda martial art emphasized offensive action above all else, especially against opponents with less arms, grappling her was a better option and he charged forward again, lower his left shoulder and hoping to wrap her up and take advantage of the fact that he had more arms than her.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:03 am

Alexandra was a bit shocked at how agile this Adda was. Having saw young Adda training on the planet so long ago, it was not surprising that even a young one had fighting skills and experience. Still, the russian woman's counter was enough to make Ri hesitate about his next course of action. There was not much to their martial art beyond charge forward and if that fails... charge again. So Ri did just that.

The agent watched as Ri charged again, this time coming in low to try and grab her and possibly tackle her onto the ground. In a ground battle, Alexandra's options were limited. Goro mentioned no claws but said nothing about the suit's capabilities. Since Goro never paid any attention to his minions, perhaps he did not know that some were killed through electrocution.

For now though, Alexandra would only resort to that as a last resort. The russian woman backed away from the Adda, moving closer to the wall. At the last moment, the agent rushed forward to meet the Adda. She leapt into the air, pushing her hand down on the Adda's hard head as she flipped right over the charging bull seeing if he could stop his charge before crashing into the wall. Either way, she landed lightly on her feet. Her breasts swayed even in the confines of her suit as her long red hair falling to rest behind and over her shoulders. She turned to face her opponent, once more in her fighting stance.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:43 am

Ri came forth as she stepped forward though when she moved back he had calculated that she might try to side step again, then perhaps a snap kick as she stepped back. Since he was trying to grapple he could use his lower limbs for defense and once he had a hold of her they could assist but he found that this assessment was wrong when she came forward and leaped into the air, the push on the top of his head meant that he had to lead with it …

This was not a problem for Adda their foreheads grew dense since they butted heads as thy fought for the right to mate. It was more pronounced in older males an in a sense was like wearing a helmet so not being able to stop wasn't a problem.

The problem was in that he did not often compete to mate. He had use of Alex or rather she him so there had been little time building up the bony tissue and only when practicing his grappling did he build it up at all. So when Ri hit the wall at full speed he dropped, unconscious or dead, Goro had not seemed to care either way.

“Hm ...” Goro reflected on this. He didn't really expect her to loose but he didn't expect things to be so one sided. If she had bothered to check Ri was still alive he was just out cold.

“I suppose I'll have to watch out if someone comes to rescue you but after so long I wouldn't have hope of that. Tomorrow I'll grab another Adda to replace this one, oh, he's still alive … well that saves us the trouble of breaking another one in. Feel free to find another Adda to milk you or wait around for this one. I am too busy today to do it myself though I would prefer to it probably would not be until tomorrow evening it'd be able to get to it.

“You are not the only one with a new suit, soon you will get to help me test out another. If you do seek out another Adda find one in this section of the ship.”

With that he leaves, that scent fading for a few moments but never quite laving then increasing back to the prior mild levels to feed that addiction. She is left to her own devices, it seems that she had graduated to the point that she need not be in the presence of guards not that it would seem to matter.

Just then her comlink rings and there is only one person it can be … Master. Upon answering he has a rather even voice. “Oh, yes, I forgot to mention that starting tomorrow you'll have additional training so expect the days to get a bit longer. I'm considering moving your marksmanship practice to just the weekend. Any recommendations?”

Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:05 am

Ri rammed head first into the metal wall and slumped to the floor. The fight was over before it could really begin. The vicious impact made Alexandra slightly concerned though she quickly confirmed that he was still breathing. Goro was not worried about of course. But, he did not seem pleased that his pet won the battle. The suit was working though further testing would still be required. It was enough for her to fight in at least.

The scent faded briefly but not enough to go away completely before equalizing once more. The agent shook her head, feeling hazy and still very good despite the battle. Her suit was feeling really tight around her chest, she would need to find an Adda to milk her unfortunately. Goro left only to call her soon after. He sounded angry. Did she do something wrong? "I... It depends on who I am fighting, Master," she answered, "The suit still needs further tests and it has no built in range capabilities. I will accept any training if you desire it."

Speaking of her suit, how did Goro have another suit prepared already? As far as she knew, she was the only tech besides the less than skilled Adda. Alexandra would keep the com open if needed as she walked out of the room, leaving behind the unconcious Adda. It was doubtful Ri would be awake anytime soon. She would find another Adda to hook her up to a milk machine. The suit would hiss as she opened and revealed her heavy jugs. The sensation of being milk while drugged was intoxicating. Moans would leave her lips as her hands groped her breasts over and over again. Juices would soon be soaking the insides of her suit as she eventually brought herself to orgasm purely from being milked, leaving the agent groaning softly in her afterglow before the Adda guard.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 24  Next