View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24  Next
 Pet (for Alex) 

Post Re: Pet (for Alex)
Goro was not made, he expected her to beat the Adda after all though not so soundly though he made no effort to correct her thinking. There was too much to be done to get distracted for too long after all.

“Oh, not fighting there will be hand to hand training, that will continue and you can begin using the suit for that but the new training was more scholarly. I glossed over it before as non important but learning the Adda language should help you with the computers. Save for the one I possess there is another in Galactic Basic, all the others are in their dialect and while I'm guessing you can igure out a translation program and link to another computer the keys will still be in an alen script.

“It is more of a convience for you to make life easier.Tomorrow evening be suited when I can brake away from my duties.”

He explained and while she does find another Adda easy enough he gets to fightining with another in a brief, yet violent display over the privelage of tending to the Emissaries slave. She is hooked up and milked by machines and while this Adda did not speak her lanuage he seemed quite intereste in other aspecst as she came with orgasitic bliss though before he has a chance to act Ri arrives, a trickle of dried blood on his forehead that is quite bruised, the smaller, or was he younger, Adda backs away without fighting further as Ri moves to her.

“Machines ...” he snorts a bit derissively as he glances at them, hands reaching down to smooth over her breaststs. “Machines cannot appreciate the fine taste, shall I continue? Or are you finished for the evening?”

His hands skimmed against those heavy breasts, thumbs flicking against engorged nipples as they move against her.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Adda fight over her while she was being milked. The machine chugged away, sucking the precious mammary milk from those udders. Wave after wave of tingly delight rippled through both hypersensitive orb. Alexandra's head reared back as she could only groan at the sensation. She then felt Ri's hands grope her. "Oh god..." she whimpered as those rough hands stroked and squeezed. She could not resist as she leaned back to rest against the young Adda. Her hands rest on the arms that fondled her, unable to fight him off in her current state. The musk kept her horny and aroused even as the afterglow passed, the milking once more building wonderful tension inside her loins. "F-Feels so good..." she moaned.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:52 pm

He unhooked her from the machine though her back leans against his chest as a pair of hands squeeze and caress those impressive mounds that he knew so well. At first she had not believed him and he as a young Adda had tried to bribe her with little things but stopped letting her come around.

When she had it was just milking her at first, sucking on those breasts or squeezing the milk out of them though eventually she allowed him to do more and again there was a transition as she fought against the drug.

Eating her out, then letting him finger her to letting him fuck her though he had always followed her lead. Even now he did not always get to see to his pleasure, it was on her whims. He was a tool because he had been born with a defect, one that wasn't too much of a hindrance and turned out to be a blessing for Ri lacked a sense of smell. His ardor had not been achieved upon that scent that had washed over her constantly, there were only slight pauses where it diluted for a few minutes at most and that was after leaving Goro when he left. She had not worked out why yet but there was a reason for it just as there was a reason why her movements had to be cleared first. Not because Goro feared an escape attempt, at this stage only a rescue attempt worried him.

Rather it was for her own good …

A pair of arms undressed her right there as if he were displaying how good his station was, as if he were showing off her wares. Would she let him today though?

His cock, large and full pressed against her ass as those hands worked over her full breasts, one hand smoothly sliding lower, a finger pausing just over her clit and rubbing gently back and forth. He had learned what she liked and wasn't as rough as the other Adda learning after all this time.

“Can I have you Emi,” and that was as he always referred to her, as Emi, as a possession of the Emissary and as such even his possessions had out ranked him. Provided that she did not ask for anything restricted or deemed to dangerous he was to get it for her.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:40 pm

The drug and the constant fucking by Goro destroyed Alexandra's inhibitions. Though she out ranked the Adda despite her slavery, she was often too dazed and horny to notice the amount of control she supposedly had. Ri had spent the most time with her, knew what made her tick. He would always ask for permission but he knew just how to get that permission. A rub here, a squeeze there, start off gentle and wait for that moment to ask. Alexandra was resistant at first but eventually, there was no hesitation in her answers. Anytime he wanted, he just had to stroke the woman the right way and ask and she would become his to fuck all he wanted.

Both globes sloshed heavily in the Adda's hands. Both squeezed and the heat rushed right to Alexandra's head. Rough fingers circled her long hard nipples. The other pair of hands pulled down her suit. The agent did not protest. She could not fight these sensations. A pinch of her nipples left her stunned as drool began to trickle from the corner of her mouth. "Uhhnnn..." Her cunt was drooling, her thighs shining with juices from her previous orgasm. Exposed, the woman could only whimper in defeat as he teased her aching pearl with his rough fingers. A few moments of rubbing caused Alexandra's hips to rise and fall in sync with his motions.

The question came and the agent's mind was already mush by then. She could feel his member rubbing against her ass. It was perhaps not as amazing as Goro's but it still broke her much the same. Ri was perhaps too inexperienced to know that he was training Alexandra much like Goro did. "Oh god..." she groaned, "Yes... Please... I can't take it..."

Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Ri had learned what she liked and how to use this to full effect. It had taken him a little while to figure things out initially but he worked them out eventually until his position was seen as envious. The Adda warrior without scent glands, oh what a curse when it came to his craft of tracking, of locating pray but his role was simple.

In a way he was much the same as she was to Goro. He was a Pet to be used, granted he had far more freedoms than she and it had been Ri's duty to see to her needs, within reason of course. He wasn't going to help her escape, at least not knowingly for instance but while he could carry weapons Ri often did not.

At first it was because he did not wish to be over powered by his charge and in effect arm her in the process then later it became a force of habit.

His fingers pressed against those heavy breasts, squeezing out some of that milk as he licked at her neck. A few more strokes against her clit before his hand descended, two fingers slipping into that tight passage for regardless of how many times Goro took her she seemed to close back to her original state afterward. Perhaps she was further being drugged in her food though in the end she had been carved out to snugly fit against the Adda behind her that was pressing his fingers slowly inside her.

They rubbed against her for a moment then pulled out of her, sucking on his fingers he had lead her over to a table where other Adda were staring at the pair. Her brushed aside the tools there and sat her on the edge of that table, a mouth lowering to a breast as he drank, the fingers of another hand returning to her flower rolling against those pink walls.

“Can I fuck you?” He asked as if in the case to presume that he had permission to use just his fingers earlier, never assuming with her. If she agreed or seemed to respond positively, as was often the case these days he would lay her back then lean over her to drink from the other breast this time, a hand rubbing against her clit, another squeezing her vacated breast and a third freeing himself before guiding himself to her wet entrance and slowly vanishing inside those folds, the pace in contrast to Goro being nice and slow rather than fast and rough.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:55 pm

After being drugged and fucked to unconciousness so much, Alexandra never even considered that her food was being drugged as well. It really would not take much to weaken her will further. Some sedatives and relaxants along with that musk would be a devastating combination.

Ri was very much driving this show as he led the naked agent to the table and sat her on it. Alexandra's eyes rolled back as the Adda drank deeply from her. Fingers slide into her juicy depths. A few deep sucks and some slow strokes was all that it took to take the horny agent over the edge again. Juices puddled between her thighs and dripped off the edge of the table. The woman was gasping as she leaned into Ri's face, arms draped around him weakly.

Another question came and the answer fell automatically from the woman's lips. "Please..." she whimpered, her thighs parting as the other Adda watched Ri take full control of the emissary's slave. He thrusted so slowly, letting the agent feel every inch of that thick prick. "Auuuggghhh..." she groaned, grinding her hips forward while arching her body back. Nails dragged over the Adda's body, clinging for dear life as wave after wave of passion wracked her system. The agent could not think of anything but that member sliding inside her. First it was an inch then two then three... By the time Ri hilted himself inside her, the agent's eyes were completely glassed over as drool trickled out of her mouth and tears fell down her cheeks. She had came twice just from the slow entry and that was just the first slow thrust.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:31 am

The combination of drugs had a splendid effect on her for Ri, while he possessed great stamina had no were near the unending stamina that Goro seemed to possess. As a result he had never cum inside her encase it was necessary to do work with his tongue afterward.

He was smooth on the way inside her, that scaly length swept into her, filling her quite well. When he reached the limits of her body he cradled her breasts with his hands letting his thumbs swirl against her heavy breasts.

Ri enjoyed playing with her and it was clear to the other Adda that he was in control, even if he did not just take her without asking for her appearance. The way out of her was a little rougher as the scales bent slightly as they dragged against the interior of that passage.

The other Adda present were mostly techs and knew better then to approach. Those that weren't had been younger warriors that stayed clear and only watched.

“Is it so bad, Emi?” He used a hand to caress her face, wiping at the tears there. Slow in and out, she felt every throbbing portion of him as he buried his face in her neck, a long slow lick there, his thumbs brushing against her nipples and piercings in a slow counter rhythm as he pressed inside her again and again, showing little signs of wearing out just yet outside of the dull throb that pulsed against her walls.

“Shall I stop?”

Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:03 am

A month of those drugs was enough to break down any woman. She had no resistance left. Any Adda could fuck her if they so desired. She did not care. But Ri was far more patient than the other Adda. The slow methodic thrusts were driving the agent insane. She could feel every scale dragging against her inner walls and across her g-spot. But now he was going too slow to make her cum. The tension kept building more and more. Her body twitched and shuddered in his arms. Her minds screamed 'I want to cum!' over and over again.

"No!" she begged, "Please! I'll.. I'll do anything you want... Just please... Please fuck me!" She needed his cock to ravage her. She could think of nothing else. Alexandra wanted to be nothing more than a shuddering mess in this man's arms. Every gasping breath filled her lungs with that potent musk. She could not deny her needs any longer. She wanted sex.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:25 am

Ri got his answer, he had assumed that she wouldn't want him to stop and while he wouldn't want to stop he would stop if she so wished it. After all it was by her wishes that he did anything at all. She may not have known it an in the beginning it may have seemed that he was just a horny kid looking to get laid.

Outside of the few conditions that had been set for him Ri was instructed to obey even if she issued the command for him to kill himself, provided that by doing so she couldn't escape. Goro was unconcerned with Adda lives on the whole after all.

Slow in, and slow out, he used just a bit more speed as he whipped at some of the tears. Her glasses must have been back at the training room, he remembered her removing them before the fight if one could call it that.

“Relax. Enjoy yourself. Even the scent is not enough to get these here to challenge me.” He gestured about them. He pressed into that sweet chalice of her body, plugging her full of himself as he nuzzled her neck then returned to thoroughly milking her.

“Are you close?” He was getting there himself though unlike Goro he had to ask since he could not consistently drive her into unconsciousness.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:24 am

Despite giving him her answer, Ri kept the pace slow. The slight increase only tore at her soul harder as each long slow thrust left her a moaning mess. He then took her down further into the abyss by sucking deeply on a teat. Alexandra was not concerned about the other Adda. To her, there was no one else in the room but Ri and his long thick cock. She was so wound up now it hurt. She needed to cum so badly. "God yes!" she cried, "Please... I'll do anything... I can't take it anymore... Command me!" The agent's will had snapped. She cared only for sex and the only source for that was the man impaling her right now. She begged, pleaded for Ri to fuck her, wanting more in order to reach that precious moment of bliss.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:48 am

Command? Ri nodded a set of hands grasping her hips after grazing down her upper thighs. “Fold your legs around me and hold on thighs.”

He knew what she needed, she was a mess and he was present at times when Goro had his way with her throughout the day.

Once she complied he came at her faster now as she was use being taken by Goro. His member surging inside his as their hips came together. A set of hands on her hips helped pull her up into his downward thrusts, his hips slapping against hers with more vigor as he impaled her on that rod, licking at her neck, feeling her breasts, he groaned, a fire tracking through him as he fought to hold on as that pressure built inside him, he was so close to cumming and was holding back or her sake though with her legs around him he had realized the error now, the difficulty in pulling out.

“I'm, I'm gonna cum ...” he announced as if there had been something she could do about it. He would only stop this time if she ordered it or had been sated, the call of her body pulling him back, drawing him down even quicker now to fill her need and his own.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:38 am

Her entire body was tingling and numb. She was boiling hot as her body shuddered with erotic delight. Alexandra was gasping while sweat glistened off her while her gold nipple rings glimmered under the light. The thrusts suddenly came faster as her legs wrapped around the Adda's waist. She used what strength she had to pull him in deeper. His cock plowed against her cervix, leaving her mind blank as drool trickled out of her mouth. Her body arched off the table, yielding to the scaled rod that was conquering her depths.

Alexandra could say nothing even if she wanted to when Ri reached his limit for she reached hers as well. The member pushes into her womb and a flood of the Adda's molten spunk filled the woman's belly. The agent's eyes rolled back to whites, fluttering wildly. She let out a wail as her juices mixed with his in a violent orgasm. The bliss surged up her entire body, searing away her soul and melting her brain before a blazing inferno. The excess ooze flowed out around her tightly spread netherlips. Her body shuddered with every breath she took, the woman gasping for several moments as her body continued to twitch violently. Her insides contract hungerly, milking the member for all its worth.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:14 pm

“I-I could no longer hold it,” he explains as he unwinds those legs as he pulls slowly out of her, his scaled length scrapping away a minute amount of there release. He watches as he sets a hand to a breast caressing it further.

“Are these seen to fully?” And as he asked she would feel two fingers sweeping inside that heated core, filling her and mixing their juices together. He had already gotten her permission to take her and this was part o that, she was still conscious and if he could bring her to the same heights as the Emissary did then all the better.

Those fingers began pressing quickly in that core of hers as he continued to see to her nee provided that she did not order him to stop. A thought did occur to him that he would love to hear her beg … he would have to set that one up another time since he was to comply with her commands but if her command was to not take her commands for a few minutes … hm, it could work ...

Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:35 pm

The cock finally left her body with a wet pop. Cum and juices oozed out of her sex only to be replaced by Ri's fingers. They showed her no mercy as they churned away, dragging against her velvet walls and making lewd slurping sounds with each and every thrust. "Uhhhnnn..." Alexandra could do nothing but arched her chest into those groping hands. Her eyes were glassy as her hips jolt and twitched violently. The drug kept her always horny and ready for more even her mind was not. Eyes fluttered as she was quickly brought to another orgasm just from Ri's fingers. "Oh god..." she groaned, her thighs still wide apart for Ri to do as he pleased with her.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:46 pm

The next orgasm hit her and Ri gave her a look as if he were silent seeing if she wished to continue but his fingers kept swirling away at her, that order to stop never came though he had four arms to switch in and out when one got sore and even used his member again when he had recovered, repositioning her so that she was on her knees facing away from him, a set of his arms drew her own back and another set had been upon her chest.

Ri had not stopped this time, the order never came and he kept playing with her until she could take no more. When she woke she had been cleaned up by Ri back in her suit, her glasses on the night stand. Goro had been watching her when she woke, sitting at the edge of the bed.

“Today the new fighters are loaded up but that is not so important. How are you with languages?”

Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24  Next