View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Sparring once more (Yukidemon *winks*) 

She grinned lightly, a bright flash of light surrounded her for a moment the bindings shattered then she answered simply "I filled it with light..." she smirked lightly. She just wasnt comfortable with darkness, it can hide to many evil things, so using the same way she filled herself with darkness, she replaced it with light.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:19 am
Profile YIM

The girl shook her head as she looked to the one before her, a soft grin playing over her lips, "Light is overrated, watch, Darkness is in all things, all elements of the earth, the earth itself, air, water, even fire, you only have to learn to look for it"

She grinned again, and new bindings sprang forth, of air this time, a lie of course, but she wielded far more than darkness alone, she knew, Darkness was one of the seven elements, so she attacked with another, claiming it could be controlled through the darkness...

"As you learn to control the darkness, you learn to controlevery element" she grinned again, faintly as she moved forward, closer again to the girl, she could not restrain herself for much longer, she knew it... she craved Yuki, she burned inside, it would not take much to break her control over her lust...

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:06 am

Once more an orb of light surrounded the girls body "I maybe new at this...but Dark...thats only one element. Light is the opposite, sort of..Like a yin/yang kind of thing. Even in the darkest of nights, there is always some light, even if it is hard to find...my big brother used to tell me that." She smiled lightly the attack was unable to reach her again, the only downside, was that Yuki was not used to using such power and each time she did, she became weaker.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:19 am
Profile YIM

The girl gave another small smile, and took another, small step forward, only a few more steps, and she spoke, softly, "There is Darkness in water, shadows between the molecules that form all matter, in earth, and through it, exists Darkness" she grinned again, the earth beneath Yuki beginning to feel... strange.. a lot more liquid... quicksand! drawing her down!

"knowing this, Yuki, I can do things like that" she pointed to the Quicksand, another small grin upon her lips, "Can you do the same with the light? ebrace the darkness Yuki, and I will guide you, I will show you how to defend yourself, how to use true magic... fall into it, let it flow through you"

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:51 am

She narrowed her eyebrows "I may have had a bad past but I will not give in, I wont surrender. " She slowly began to sink in the quicksand, but she did not struggle, nore did she try to attack, she put a small amount of trust that if she were in any real danger, this woman would stop.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:57 am
Profile YIM

The girl smiled again as she moved, to kneel at the side of the pool, a small smile, and she watched as Yuki sank, she would not give up, she fought for her ideals as surely as she fought for her life, she could not allow the girl to die... she didn't want to, and a soft sigh was given, as the girls neck began to be encased in the quiksand, the earth hardened again, around her, "Yuki... you need to learn... look at what I have done, would you not want this power? the power to strike back at those on this island that... hurt you?"

She smiled again as she looked to the head that still protruded from the ground, "Even now.. could you dig yourself out?"

Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:23 am

"Power isn't everything...and I can protect myself just fine...and I have even made an ally..." she wouldnt say his name."and if I need to dig myself out I can do it of my own free will...I will not let the darkness in my heart control my actions."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:40 am
Profile YIM

The girl cocked an eyebrow as she looked to the Yuki again, "Does this ally have a name?" she smiled again at the head above the earth, and the earth seemed to convulse, with a spitting sound, plopping her backonto the ground, covered in sand, or... something that seemed to cling to her clothes, ans to her skin where it had managed to creep inside, clinging to her flesh...

"Thank you though I am glad you trust me, at least as far as your safty was concerned... why... would you not trust me about the darkness..." she smiled again as she looked to the girl, "I know it is a lot to understand at once, most people, are taught about the light, never the truth about darkness"

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:08 am

She ignored the question, she didnt even know if the guy would help her but she at least trusted him, shaking her head she pushed it from her mind looking to the lavender haired girl trying to brush off the sand "Darkness can conseal many things, thats why I do not trust it." It was now that she noticed how much weaker she felt, it must have been from using that tech.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:27 am
Profile YIM

The girl nodded her head again as she looked to Yuki, a soft smile, "You are right Yuki, the Darkness can conceal, but it can also reveal, think on it if one is attuned to the darkness that hides the beast, then one can see or sense the beast, right?" she smiled again, softly as she looked to the girl, again, drawing closer, standing up and reaching to embrace the girl...

"And I think you're going to need a shower after that little mud bath"

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:54 am

"I suppose so" she laughed lightly scratching the back of her head "Theres a river not to far from here, and its closer from here to there then it is to the school I'll just wash up there..." she hesitated a bit as the girl hugged her, feeling her muscles tighten slightly.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:58 am
Profile YIM

The girl smiled as she looked to the one in her arms for a moment, before releasing her, "Of course Yuki, lets go, I could use a bath myself" a faint smile again as she looked to Yuki... "I have to say Yuki... I admire you, your beliefs are very strong" she smiled again, and looked to her, a brief smile,

"So where's this stream"

Her first Idea had failed, but that was not the limit toher thoughts, she was patient, if nothing else, this girl would be hers, in one way or another, this left only the trick she had once done with Cassie, if she wished to maintain the illusion that... Violet was her friend...

Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:25 am

"Over here" she pushed through the bushes walking in one direction. She sighed lightly normally she would still be training by now but since she was interrupted she would have to train harder to make up for the lost time. After a few minutes they got to the deep blue stream, smiling she started to remove her sand covered clothes, leaving on her panties and bra.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:47 pm
Profile YIM

A smile danced upon Violet's lips as she moved closer to the stripping girl, she could take the girl in this form, but, no, this was to be punishment... Thick tendrils, lashed out at Violet from behind, no warning given as that form flew past Yuki, to slam, like a rag doll into the bank on the other side, Violet lay still...

What stood behind Yuki now, was a human man, or so it would seem, a sadistic smile distorting his features, a dozen muscular tentacles writhing from his back, and he grinned at Yuki, uttering a single word, in a deep, base voice, -kneel- He smiled to her with that sadisic gleam in his eyes, black eyes... And Violet lay still...

Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:21 am

She turned slowly to face the man her eyes widen slightly she swallowed hard holding her staff tight in her hand she looked down to Violet then back to him "W..who the hell are you?!" she yelled out.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:56 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next