View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 24  Next
 Pet (for Alex) 

Post Re: Pet (for Alex)
She was fucked raw by Ri's numerous hands and fingers only to be finished off by his cock. Ri may not have the stamina of Goro but it was certainly beyond a human's. Alexandra lost count of her orgasms. She think she screamed in a few of them but the rest were left in silent awe as the Adda played her body like a finely tuned instrument. Eventually though, it all came to an end as final orgasm exhausted the poor woman completely.

When Alexandra woke, she was in bed again and her suit was mostly back on, only requiring sealing which Ri most likely could not figure out. As always, she woke up aroused as that sweet musk filled her lungs throughout her slumber. She saw that Goro was waiting for her and mentioned something about fighters though she did not know why he would tell her about that. "I know english, russian, and galactic common... Master," she replied, his title falling effortlessly from her lips, "I rely mostly on translator tech to handle any language barriers for me. You mentioned you were going to have me learn the Adda language. Is that why you asked?"

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:00 am

“Actually, something has come up in which a linguist would be a benefit. The Adda are great when it come to hearing a language spoken but if they only have written document then it is tougher for them.

“The plan is still to teach you their language and to read it, I trust you've already learned a handful of phrases and words in their dialect. Learning just makes it easier to work on the computers. Tomorrow you will be introduced to your new instructor. I also wish to try out something,

“You will be part of a recovery team to assist in the recovery of some machinery … it is not Ashen tech but it will do me well to have. After the fighters are loaded we will go to such a world where there is a swarm presence. Have you anything on file about the Xagi? Extra-dimensional creatures?

“I do not have too much information on them.”

Whether she does or not her information is probably better than what he has. The following day she begins her education with the Adda language after those fighters are loaded as they head off to their next destination where the machinery is located.

She is drawn away by Ri who shows her what is essentially a scuba tank filled with that musk that she had become dependent on.

Once it is determined that she is able to use the tank to breath that rich sent Ri explains.

“You are in charge of this op to recover some ancient machinery from Asiris. The Emissary has seen it fit to bestow you with a force of one dozen Adda to recover the machinery though as far as I am aware there is a dimensional rift on that planet that has allowed for a swarm of Xagi drones to engulf the city with this machinery in it. I can answer most if not all of the questions that you have.”

Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:56 am

"I know nothing aout the Xagi, master," she answered, not recalling any encounters with them or any extra-dimensional creatures for that matter. Goro was sending her on her first mission. It was a strange situation. She was an ADD agent before her capture and now she was being used for similar tasks. Of course, she was in no position to disobey or attempt an escape. Even if she took a fighter and fled, it would take time to get back to the ADD and she doubts she could survive the withdrawal symptoms for that long.

The next morning went as normal with just a new class in learning the Adda language. Alexandra was a quick study but it would take some time before she learned the proper vocabulary to communicate in their tongue. Ri pulled her away soon after to speak in private. He revealed an air tank which was quickly revealed to contain Goro's musk inside. She took a deep breath, her eyes falling half mast as the pleasure and arousal rolled through her entire body. "Mmm..."

"So I am to just collect the machinery and leave?" she repeated, "Do you have any information on the Xagi? It will do me no good if the Adda and myself do not have the means to protect ourselves from them. How much are we recovering? What if I cannot get the machinery due to Xagi resistance?" She may as well get as much clarification as possible. The agent resisted the urge to breathe from the tank. The musk seemed to always be with her on this ship. She could not explain it.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:34 am

“If you cannot recover it destroy it, you and some of the Adda will have demolition charges. We know little about the Xagi and I was hoping that you would have heard of them from an ADD mission report. They are only drones, thankfully. Inter-dimensional entities from what I understand.

“They are easy to kill but their greatest strength are their numbers. They have four tentacles that can fire multi colored slime, the green is an adhesive, the blue a solvent, I do not know what the gold and clear slimes do.

“The recovery is for ten tons of machinery that belonged to the culture that was there. The team is equipped with the tools to transport the machinery, which is locate in a hospital there. Four of your team have been assigned to extract the machinery though all have the skills necessary to deal with it. No doubt in a pinch you could do it if needed,

“Basically the majority of your team will defend the others while the extract the equipment. A pilot and co-pilot for the shuttle will be part of the team as well. Any questions? This is how I understand matters. You could probably bet away with a smaller team but the Emissary wishes for results. Whatever the cost in Adda lives you are to survive. A team will be sent to extract you if necessary. The tanks have about four hours of musk and some will be loaded on the shuttle for your use.

“As your Minder I go were you direct.”

Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:44 am

"I do not know what a Minder is..." Alexandra replied. She had no further questions about the mission. Ri was thorough in his answers. The mission was straightforward enough. Get to the tech and get out before they are swarmed. Otherwise, they were to destroy the tech much like what they attempted in the ruins so many months ago.

"I... I should get ready," the agent said softly. She still needed to be milked which would no doubt lead to other things that made her belly quiver with anticipation. Despite Ri supposedly obeying her every command, she did not know what to think of him. Much like Goro, she could not resist his advances. Her body was trained to grow wet just from his presence. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, waiting to see if Ri had anything else to say.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:00 pm

“Minder ...” Ri considered the word. “I believe the adequate translation would be baby sitter or nurse, something in between the two. I am to make sure that you do not get into any trouble, answer your questions to the best of my abilities and get those things that you request or need for a task.”

He did not mind her stated course of action though he noted the anciness as she shifted from foot to foot. “We have time before the op. We are yet to arrive at the world in question and we are making a brief pit stop before hand.

“If you need to be milked all you need to do is give the order,” an he reached out to gingerly grab a breast as if he were gauging that state of being. His hand rested on her breast, rubbing back and forth as he watched her reaction to the caress. Of course his hand would fall a way if she did not require any attention so that she could get ready.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:50 am

"I... Mmm..." Ri did not wait as he began to heft and rub the agent's breast. Her back arched, pushing her breast more into his touch. Even through her suit it felt amazing. Reaching up, she undid the seal, letting it hiss and open up to reveal her breasts. "Please... Milk me..." she said softly. Alexandra made no moves towards the door to head to a proper milking machine. Her head reared back as she let out a soft moan, feeling the roughness of his hands against her now bare breast. Her breasts were pulsing with her rapid heartbeat. It all felt so good, so irresistable. Being a slave in this place had taken its toll on her psyche. Already, her insides were growing wetter the more Ri rubbed the woman's chest.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:48 pm

The hiss of the seal coming undone resounded in his ears. She did not head to a machine though. Often he did not use them with her preferring instead to drink that milk up himself. He rubbed the warm tit flesh as it had been revealed to him though he would not smell her rising arousal he would see the looks of want in the features of her face as he lured her away from where she stood to the edge of the bed where he had her sit before kneeling down in front of her, a pair of hands working to draw her suit further down to her waste.

He grinned, though it was not at her state, that meekness but rather an observation.

“Whatever you desire, Emi. You do not have to ask so nicely,” the Emissary never did. He squeezed a breast while guiding the other to his mouth quickly sucking on the teat as refreshing milk washed over his tongue.

He loved being allowed to use her it this way though it was clear that she was using his as well.

A hand dashed against her inner thigh as he drank, seemingly he had not reached his fill though after a time he started to pay attention to the other, his tongue pressing to her nipple as he traced along it then wiggle his tongue against the gold piercing between drinks. Now squeezing the first breast his thumb trace slow circles against her nipple, his cock growing firmer the more he drank … ironically she had yet to realize that milk had been a mild aphrodisiac for the Adda, nothing that could not be shrugged off, like they said chocolate was to humans if you believed that.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:07 am

Alexandra's suit peeled off her shoulders and down to her hips. She let out a groan as Ri's hands grabbed handfuls of her swollen globes. He stated that she did not need to ask nicely but, how else was she supposed to ask? It did not really matter as the result was usually the same anyway. Ri seemed to want this just as much as Alexandra did and wasted no time in sucking on a teat, drinking deeply of the woman's milk. The agent was unaware that the chemicals that she was injected with did more than just make her lactate. The milk she produced was also an aphrodisiac and was arousing Ri and lowering his own inhibitions, what little there were.

The agent closed her eyes, arching her back and thrusting her chest into Ri's face and groping fingers. He teased her untouched nipple by tracing a rough digit slowly around the woman'a areolae. Every stroked, every squeeze felt heavenly. Alexandra's head rolled back as moans continued to escape her lips. Leaning back, hands pressed into the mattress to hold the woman's upper body up. Fingers dug into the sheets as wave after to wave of sensation rippled through those heaving udders. "Oh god..." she whimpered, unable to resist the fluttering bubbling up inside her belly.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:33 am

Ri teased her and played with her scaleless body. His tongue trace the golden piercings as he sucked and consumed that luscious milk that she produced as he altered from one breast to the other, drinking mouthfuls of that desired milk.

He had been primed and ready to go his fingers brush against that warm body as another set draws down the suit a little further, he pulls away from her breast, a string of saliva braking apart as he did so.

“May I? May I have this drink as well Emi?”

She was so compliant in this state. The relief of being milked, perhaps one of the reasons that they did not use the machines too often was that she recognized that he took her far more frequently after she was milked though when she does not immediately answer he peels down the remainder of her suit and spreads her legs before opening her flower up so that he could see such richness.

He asks once more if he can taste her waiting patiently for her positive acknowledgment in so way, however small. His tongue snaking out over that labia teasing it's way inside those familiar walls, that passage greeting him as he pushes his tongue within those glistening folds, his head bobbing back and forth as he plunges inside her, that tongue touching upon the cherished walls deep inside her that push her closer to her own erratic escape though he falls short of pressing her over that edge pulling back with her on the brink.

“Emi ...” he pauses as he thinks for a bit, it felt so good last time though he struggles with the matter. “Can I cum inside you again?”

Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:12 am

Her rings shined while her nipples glistened with saliva. Alexandra was already panting and gasping heated breaths. Ri did not wait for an answer before peeling off the agent's suit the rest of the way down those long legs. She parted her thighs for the male alien, exposing her dripping cunt. The agent's cheeks were flushed with arousal. Her belly quivered as the mix of drugs and arousal left her too weak to resist Ri's advances. "Ahhhnnn!" His tongue drove into her body, dragging along her inner walls and tasting her dripping fluids. Her hips rose, grinding against the male Adda's face and lips. Her insides twitched and clinched around the invading muscle. It was so long and rough, the bumps rubbing against every inch of her pussy. "Oh god..." she moaned, her hips trying to follow the withdrawn tongue, "Please... I am so hot..." Her inhibitions were gone. She could not deny her needs as she gently arched her back and waited for that thick member to fill her once more.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Her back arched in that inviting way. The drug was almost a constant now, giving her just enough to function without withdrawal but keeping her in an aroused state that was easy enough to deal with. She was easy to tip over the edge because of the constant arousing effects that little by little over the last month wore her away, like water corroding stone though this was on a far quicker scale.

Ri stood at the edge of the bed now, a moist tongue stretching out to sweep away the moisture collected there from the little banquet he had.

He then set a pair of hands upon her hips, perfect for child rearing though Goro had no plans of breeding her when he was getting use out of her in more physical and intellectual means. Besides, the Adda and Goro had been incapable of impregnate her.

Guiding himself to her core he throbbed and twitched there then began to rub back and forth against that portion of her, his second set of hands descended to her breasts, squeezing them, pushing them together and rubbing them. He played with her nipples but as drugged as he were for he had a lot of that breast milk he did not impale himself on her straight away.

He yanked his hips back and away, teasing her with the prospect of what was to come. He could not get her to beg more than once more and she did answer him already about taking her so he was on dangerous ground already as far as not complying immediately though whether she begged, gave a command or pleaded the next moment she did he drove himself inside her to the hilt his body clapping against her own as he yanked her into him with each thrust wasting no time in their assault.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:14 pm

"Ahhhnnn... Uhhnnn... Ohhhnnnn..." The horny agent moaned. Shivers ran up and down her spine. Large hands mauled her tits, squeezing and mashing them. The soft flesh molded around Ri's fingers and seemed meld around each other as the milk sloshed inside the heaving udders. The four play alone left her dizzy with need. Nails dug into the sheets, gripping them tightly as she held up her upper body.

He brought out his thick erect member, sliding it teasingly across Alexandra's entrance. Her juices soaked over the male's shaft. Back and forth, back and forth, the agent was left wanting as Ri patiently teased the human woman. "Uuhhnnn... Please... Please, more..." she begged. Immediately, her wish was granted as the hot scaled meat plunged right into the woman's shuddering body. "Yess..." she moaned, a look of complete rapture on her face. The drug made her constantly horny and needing but it also made her body sensitive, making every moment of bliss all the more overwhelming and mind numbing.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:30 pm

Urgent thrusts forced though those wet folds, the heavy squelching sound resounded loudly in their ears as he held nothing back now as he raced towards that blissful stake. There had been no concern to pull out of her this time, no need to wait for her to draw close to her own orgasm.

Thi9s had been his want, his nee as he pressed that engorged length inside her. Ri hissed out his approval as he burst forth though he kept digging into that passage eager to get her to cum. He had a duty to see to her needs though this time he had asked for that permission ahead of time.

Those thrusts began to slow as he lost some of that vigor though he placed forth the effort. If he could not get her off then he would use his fingers to explore those depth that his warm seed flowed through.

He was lucky other Adda fought and even died for the right to mate whereas he merely had to ask.

“Do you need more Emi? Will my fingers suffice or would you desire another Adda?” Usually he was slow and gentle but today rough and needy.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:07 pm

She felt every individual scale drag along her soft pink depths. It felt so amazing that she could not remember why she resisted so hard before. She heard her own juices slurp around each and every thrust. He filled her fully with his member, stretching those inner walls as it began to tense and pulse with hot seed. Alexandra's legs wrapped around Ri's body, pulling the cock deeper inside her. She could feel it pounding away her cervix, leaving her mind blank as another wave of pleasure crushed her thoughts.

Ri's thrusts grew more vigorous until his thick spunk flooded the woman's cunt and womb. The agent's eyes rolled back as her juices rushed forth to mix with his. It was unknown if it was the teasing that had her primed to climax or if simply her body was trained to cum with her master. It did not matter to Alexandra either way as the end result was the same. The soul numbing heat shot through her core and spread to very tips of her fingers and toes. "Ooohhhnnn... So good..." she moaned, drooling slightly from all the sensations bombarding her mind at once.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 24  Next