View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Gossip (for Vexces) 

Post Re: Gossip (for Vexces)
OK, not a conversationalist as she had already figured. She heard him shred the maps. The one with Kakumoah's lairs had been a copy, she didn't want to risk the original and she remembered the attacks against her like she remembered each scar etched upon her wrists and could recreate that. She only took it because it had more detail than Kakumoah's map …

She had a copy of his map encase she needed to find him for whatever. Creatures you could bargain with had been a refreshing change from the norm. Not that she would be permitted from showing the maps to other students thanks to Therion so they were only for her own personal use.

She remained quiet though as she heard him ravage the snacks and destroy the flashlights … no shredding of cloth, she wondered why he had not destroyed them yet and figured that he had another use for them.

She was afraid of course, afraid of the unknown as he made his way back to the bed and grasp her chin forcing her to look, he would clearly see the fear in those green eyes but she said nothing ti incite him, perhaps realizing that it was pointless to do so.

She drank when the water was offered to her and flinch at the sound of the water bottle being flung from her but did not move away, that would have been pointless after all and while she wished to be any where except for in a darkened room with this creature she remained close though she had wondered what was going through his head now.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:01 pm

This girl was not such a puzzle, Vexces thought. It all seemed to add up: the maps with monster's lairs, the submissive attitude with short bursts of rebellion and the responsiveness of her body. He was not this girl's first monster, not by a long shot. The very idea filled Vexces with a perverse pleasure. She had not yet even graduated from the school yet, and already she was being passed around the island from one lustful experience to another. He certainly couldn't blame his fellow monsters: the female was a prize catch, especially if she made a habit of reaching orgasm alongside her rapists.

His dark gaze slowly traveled down his captive's luscious figure once again, though this time he was able to get a nicer view of her front as she kneeled there on the bed before him. When he caught sight of the stains on her inner thighs, he felt his lust for her fully resurface. He considered taking her again right there on the bed, but decided to hold off for just a little bit longer. There was yet some things they could do first.

"You have my name, student of Shokushu," Vexces' eyes came back up to look into his captive's face once again, "but I do not yet have yours. Give it to me."

Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Name? Shit, that implied that he had an invested interest in her. She dreaded that this was not just going to be a one time thing and as far as she had been aware repeat encounters had been rare indeed.

Dolom caught up with her twice last year, both her first and last experience that year and of course there was Kakumoah and there were sure to be future encounters with him, he was one of the few monster that Daphnee did not mind after bouts like this the demon looked like a saint, he was actually pleasant to deal with though if she resisted she doubted that he would have been in such a good mood.

And oh yes, she was Therion's project. While he had not returned she did not doubt that he would, bastard was probably hiding in the shadows watch her suffer.

“Daphnee. Daphnee Von Heinrich,” the German-American proclaimed, he would have figured it out easy enough, she was a prefect after all but seeing that she just started and would have an immediate no show she didn't know how long that was going to last.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:38 pm

"Very well, Daphnee," Vexces spoke with a sinister tone, "I have not forgotten the things you said back in the forest. Now, it's time you paid for those remarks."

In the blink of an eye, he was upon her. Tentacles coiled themselves over the girl's eyes and mouth. His hands gripped and lifted her light body. He sat down on the bed, and then lowered his captive so that her stomach was draped over his knees. He placed a single, large hand down on the girl's smooth back to prevent her from getting up. For a short time, he just held her there over his knees and allowed the tension to build.

Then, without warning, he smacked another hand hard against her firm, pale ass. He let a few long seconds drag out, and then smacked the same cheek again. Without wasting any time he gave three more harsh spanks to her soft flesh before he let the air sting her tender rump. He waited, to ensure that Daphnee would not be able to anticipate the next strike. He hit her bottom in an erratic tempo, slow and merciless. The large, near-empty room echoed the sounds of the sharp smacks.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:55 pm

She sighed. Typical – but before her shoulders had finished falling he had been upon her. She found no sense in resist his advances, there was no place to go and even if she did find a way out of here she had been so mixed up that she didn't know where she was.

Robbed of her sense of sight yet again she is laid against his lap, still not aware of – THWAP! Her ass jiggle and she let out a muffled yelp. She was being spanked? She had never been spanked before, if someone had they would have shown that they gave a shit, she had been tortured before so she had figured that this was just the warm up act.

THWAP! Struck again in virtually the same spot she could hear the clap of his hand against her backside, another muffled cry. She was boiled alive once, that was fun …

Strangled … the cutting she had done herself though that was more to get attention then torture. She did try to take her life once but it was half hearted … and hence why she gave up everything for her Mistress, not for love or pleasure, she was straight, but for attention. In fact the only thing she counted as truly hers was that bell, her Mistress gave it to her and Therion enspelled it.

This torture while it still hurt had not reached those levels yet. The hits reigned down in a chaotic pattern, her muffled cries, the thwacking sound, those were the sounds in her ears as her rump grew beat red and stung as the air hit it. He drew muffled cries from her, her body flinching on occasion when she thought she was going to be struck as if in anticipation of the blow.

She knew it was about to get worse considering what he said to her.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:08 am

Vexces was quite pleased with the girl's reactions. The captive student was so delightfully responsive to physical stimuli. Despite the fact that Vexces had not bound her arms, the girl had made no move to resist, struggle or fight back. It dawned on the monster, right then, just how submissive his captive truly was. She wanted, no, needed to be bound and dominated. It was obvious in her body language. Well, from this moment forward, she would not be disappointed.

The monster brought his tentacles to bear. They swiftly caught and dragged the girl's arms behind her back. Once there, he lashed her forearms together with the use of a single tentacle. He returned two tentacles to their familiar places at Daphnee's soft thighs. These tentacles firmly parted the girl's legs. A final tentacle approached, and dipped down to begin to tease the young woman's sex. As he gently played with his captive's pussy, he continued to spank her erratically. The muffled noises she made, and the sharp slaps of his hand against her bottom now were joined by the soft, constant wet noises that drifted up from her lap.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:00 am

It might have been irrational but her fear spiked quite suddenly as her arms were drawn and lashed behnd he back. She suddenly struggled and thrashe at that action as she fought to get free, the speed of her rapidly beating heart increasing … totally irrational seeing that she had not fought any when her limbs were freed.

The slaps continue those, THAWAK! THWAK! THWAK! Though now she's fighting against her restraints as the sounds of the wet slooshing sounds rise into the air as she twists this way and that, muffled cries against that tentacle about her mough as her heart beat rapidly increases against her chest to dangerous levels as it is quite obvious she cannot escape his grasp and yet she continues to fight against those restraints even if the is successful and there is no reason that he cannot just restrain her again or any hope of getting free.

She seems far more concerned about the restraints then the pain knowing there is nothing she could do about the later.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:27 am

Vexces wrestled with the struggling girl for a few minutes, and continued to enjoy spanking her despite her frenzied state. However, after a time he began to notice that all this thrashing and bucking was beginning to make him very hard. She might notice too, the way his erection pokes her stomach as she lays draped over the monster's knees. It's too late to turn back now. What's done is done. Now the monster would have to deal with this situation.

He picked the girl up by the waist, and carried her to one of the smooth, black walls. There, he pressed her back to the wall and pinned his body against hers. He uncoiled the tentacle from around the student's mouth, but not the one around her eyes. "My, my, what ever is the matter, girl," he purred. His face was just inches from his captive's. "It's like you've never been bound before. I somehow find that hard to believe."

Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:15 am

“Rarely,” her mouth freed, her ass stung and she's she struggling aainst the retraining tentacle with single minded determination despte how hopeless it is. She's breathing harder as if she just finished running a marathon though knowing that it was a bit pointless to ask or beg she seeks to do things herself.

Angered and afraid she is little more than a toy to be used. Therion had cut o all her social ties, she was still alive, though she saw no point now, after tonight it was likely that her Mistress would discard her, that she would either be a no show or made unable to perform her other duties and so she was going to upset a lot of people and loose the position that she strived to obtain for so long.

Useless. She felt so useless. Hopefully he wouldn't even find her fit to be of any use though it was clear that he delighted in her suffering so she tried to respond as little as possible as she realized what was in store for her with him this close to her as he pressed her against the wall.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:44 am

Admittedly, Vexces felt sincerely intrigued by the thought of this girl's previous encounters with being bound and dominated. Under more amiable circumstances, he might have tried to coax the stories from her. To be frank, though, he hadn't dragged his victim down to his lair for her autobiography. Ultimately, his focus was in the here, and now.

With his tentacles, Vexces pinned the pale beauty to his wall. Her heavy breathing inevitably drew his attention to her full, perky chest. He kneeled down before the girl's body, so that his face was lined up straight with the girl's breasts. With his first two hands, Vexces reached out and gently gripped her heaving domes. He massaged their perfect shapes, tested their wonderful softness. The monster took his time with this, and inspected every facet of the girl's cleavage.

When he finally finished his full inspection, Vexces leaned in and claimed one of Daphnee's nipples with his mouth. Hot, wet suction drew the helpless nipple into the creature's hungry maw. His small, sharp teeth gently grazed the sensitive bud, as his warm breath washed over the surface of the breast mound.

During this, the other breast was attended to by Vexces' first hand, which switched between gentle massages and teasing, light pinches on the nipple. The monster's second hand had made way for the mouth, so it traveled south and gently stroked Daphnee's flat stomach. The hand flattened itself against the girl's abdomen as it explored her soft, sexy middle. He rubbed her middle affectionately, as he thought of the alien seed still warm inside of her young body. The idea that he was going to soon be planting much more of it within her made Vexces groan with feral need.

The monster then switched breasts, his mouth hungrily devoured the young woman's other nipple. To compensate, his hands also switched roles: the first now petted Daphnee's midriff, while the second reached up to cup, knead and tease her free breast. Vexces continued to take his time at this breast as well. There was no rush, after all. He had all night to enjoy whatever he wanted.

Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:57 am

She had resign herself to her fate, another night of torture though this one would probably cost her both her role as prefect and cast her out with Vera. The best she could hope for was that an angry Vera would want an explanation, one she was forbidden to speak of her attacks and would probably be punished again for not speaking about it. Itonially it was the not telling that had kept her Mistress safe from harm but to do so she would have to endure her own suffering?

Was it fair? Did it make sense? At least she knew that she was not alone … Anne had reached out to her. Anne knew if though she could not speak of the attacks she brought up some of the delusions that she had and that they had been getting worse. Her fellow prefect understood.

She liked Anne, like her strong loyalty to the Mistress but Anne wasn't going to get her out of this jam. She still struggled against her restraints, that was automatic and would continue even though she was
not going to get free.

Vexces knelt before her and she had imagined anything but the attention he relayed to her breasts as he lavished the pair deliciously, heat rushing through them as her nipples came to life with that teasing as his teeth grazed hit. He fondled and licked, his attention contrary to what she had felt at his rough hands before though she was at a loss …

Was he setting her up to snatch away this pleasure showing that he could bring pleasure to her or did he actually listen to her earlier and was seeking her pleasure. She was at a loss though her own arousal gathered between her thighs, she could mot help but moan out softly with approval.

He took his time with her though, he was in no rush after all and while she still made no effort to move away from him she still struggled against her restraints though her heart slammed heavily in her chest.

She did not want to anger him though by saying something that might get him to reconsider though she knew too well that this could be a set up she wasn't going to get him to change his approach from this.

Butterflies danced in her stomach, partially with that unknown fear, partially out of the pleasure that raced through her now.

“UH!” It was soft though the sound had been one of many that had spilled out from her lips.

Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:51 am

The gentle attention to her body seemed to confuse the girl temporarily. Her sudden bout of rebellion visibly cooled as Vexces teased and touched her in intimate ways. Daphnee was proving to be a most interesting captive. She was still bound, but now that the alien treated her body with more erotic attention, she seemed to become submissive again. That was fine by the monster's standards. He rather liked this side of her, though her actions and behavior would not affect the overall outcome of how she would be treated down in this pit.

With a final, sucking kiss, Vexces pulled his mouth away from the nipple he had been attending, but only by a few inches. His lips parted to release his tongue upon the turgid peak of the breast in front of him. He gently lathered the nipple with his agile tongue, and marveled at how it responded to his touch. With a show of extraordinary muscular dexterity, Vexces wrapped his long tongue around Daphnee's captive nipple, and then drew his mouth around the entwined couple. His secondary arms wrapped around the student's bare upper back, and drew her chest to his mouth as he suckled powerfully at the rosy tip.

A loud popping sound sparked the air as Vexces pulled back again. Satisfied with the result of his attention to this breast, he removed his hand from its twin and repeated the maneuver on that other breast. When both perfect peaks had received the same treatment, Vexces moved his face between Daphnee's cleavage to begin kissing a wet trail down the center of her pale body. The secondary arms that had wrapped around her then moved to take possession of the girl's captive arms. The tentacle that had previously bound her forearms now released her, and allowed the monster's arms to reposition the student's limbs so that they were now pinned to her sides. This way Vexces was able to push Daphnee's back flat against the wall.

Once he had her pinned the way he wanted, the monster's thin, vile lips began a very slow descent down the girl's abdomen. He followed the shallow valley that ran along the center of the girl's stomach, all the way to her navel. His progress was incredibly slow, however, as he took his time to passionately kiss every inch of this path. When he did finally reach her navel, Vexces paused shortly to lick the little dimple and plant a couple hard kisses there. Then the alien took up the path once again, and steadily made his way down the young woman's body. His intent was the apex between the girl's creamy thighs, but that much was likely apparent by now.

Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:22 am

He took his time, few beings on the island drew out her pleasure in such a way though when she had such prolonged attention it was usually due to something bringing about her displeasure. Her breathing irregular as her head canted from side to side as pleasure envelope her further building on the delight that she had thus far felt.

Her thinking was on the present rather than over analysis what was going to happen come tomorrow with the fallout from this evening though she would worry about hat later on.

“UH, AH,” she continued to pant, her panic lessened visibly as he drew the restraining tentacles away though she did not complain or even struggle against his grasp.

His intention was clear though as he dipped lower, anticipation growing as liquid heat collected between her creamy thighs.

Her legs opening to make it easier for him by the time he got to her navel. She looked down watching his attention for the moment … a compliment? No, she did not risk for him to take it the wrong way with that pleasure becoming pain once again.

Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:10 am

Progress south continued, but slowly. Vexces noted that the girl's thighs had parted of their own accord. No doubt this meant that he was going to discover his captive to be a hot, wet mess by the time he made it down between her legs. He hummed with pleasure at the very thought of it. With just a little more preemptive work, he would ensure this human's delicate body would stand no chance against his hard, throbbing member. He ached to be inside of her tight confines once more, but patience was the mark of a great hunter. Vexces knew he had to wait this out in order to reap the full bounty this female had to offer.

With his second set of hands preoccupied with pinning the girl's arms at her sides, Vexces brought in his first set of hands to press open his prey's thighs even farther apart. Once Daphnee had to lean back against the wall just to maintain her balance, Vexces was satisfied and began to run the backs of his fingers along the young woman's soft inner thighs. His mouth, however, was a bit more direct; after all, she had waited long enough for it. Vexces initially probed Daphnee with his tongue. The agile muscle slid along the girl's slick folds, and sampled her taste. After a few long, tender strokes, the alien pressed his face fully to her apex.

There, Vexces' pale lips caressed the young student's moist nether petals in a mockery of a kiss. The infernal union filled the air with soft, sucking noises as the alien nourished his lust with the texture, smell and taste of the woman he was about to once again ravish.

Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:54 am

He continued to confuse her as he sparked up the longing that her body grew to have. Unlike many girls she was not embarrassed when her body had gone against her wishes. Provided that the pain was absent she had no problems with given one of the guests what they wanted … not only was it inevitable but if she could get them to refrain from hurting her all the better.

At this stage she was beginning to think that he was stepping up to the plate, showing her that he could please her, doing just that and then going back to the rough approach that he used earlier just to make a point … she dreaded that but for the time being she could not get too far ahead of herself here as she panted out in approval of his work thus far.

Her thighs had parted and she keenly felt those few luscious strokes. She tries to hold back her own impeding orgasm that she feels firing through her just encase her thoughts are true though she is unable to do so with that completion of that tongue inside her that causes her to toss back her head.

“OH GAWD!” The sudden flood of her juices seep out of her passage, her tears leaking silent tears not because she's in pain but because she anticipates that the pleasure part of things is over way to soon, he had proved his point. She had a quick recovery rate though, he would find that she was well trained by her Mistress her.

Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next