View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Sowing New Seeds (Bria and Birch) 

Post Re: Sowing New Seeds (Bria and Birch)
Birch was content to watch the two girls unil now, he was going to harvest those juices, he was going to make use of those juices.

"Quite the show bur I can't allow for that." Birch was so casaul as he soke as if he wer not intruding on the pir. Vines reach down from the trees grasping at Fenris, those vines coilin aher arms as he hoisted her up to a kneeling position. Birch steps into view, standing behind Fenris as he settles his hands on her shoulders looking down over her shoulder at the naked student there.

"I need only one of you, the other may go," his hands rub along her shoulders as other vines creep against the ground grasping Bria and coiling against her wrists and ankles keeping those legs spread apart as he helps Fenris up, cupping his hands about her chest as his fingers trace over Fenris breasts and trace about those nipples delicately, his hands were surprisingly gentle given teir composition.

"I will allow you to decide," seeing that the girls didn't come back he was banking on the fact that Frenris would leave him to the aroused student, vines spreading Bria's legs apart to give Fenris' a good look at that juicy snatch or maybe it was so that Birch could see.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:52 am

Wow, Bria was really enjoying this. Her young voice sounded so hot, and excited. Fenris moaned contently as she felt the other girl's fingers in her hair. Her tongue worked expertly against her new lover; she stroked Bria in ways she knew felt amazing. Her past experiences with other girls truly lent themselves to her skills right then and there. She was more than happy to know her partner was more than pleased with her abilities.

Then, suddenly, everything went very, very wrong. She froze at the sound of another voice, which seemed to come from behind her. Worse, it was unmistakably male. There were very few human males on this island, and all of them counted among the school's staff. Adrenaline began to cycle through the hot-blooded asian's veins. However, before she could turn around to face their intruder, Fenris' arms were snared by animated vines.

Still unsure how to react to this uncertain situation, Fenris failed to react as she was pulled up to a kneeling position. Then rough hands placed themselves upon her bare shoulders. Fierce blue eyes turned up to regard the man-like creature that loomed over her. He looked plant-like, but was fully animated and seemed quite sentient, if a little on the ignorant side.

With her lips still glossy from her partner's sexual emission, and her full bust strained out from the way her shoulders were held, Fenris felt far more concern for Bria as more vines bound her new friend at the wrists and ankles. The half-asian nymph felt herself pulled to a complete standing position. Her eyes went wide with shock and fury as she watched the creature's hands move uninvited to her shapely breasts. Fenris tested the strength of the vines that held her arms as the monster's rough fingers gently played with her small, rosy nipples. Disgust and anger overruled the pleasure of the delicate touches to her sensitive peaks, but the pleasure was certainly still there. The way her nipples hardened in response would be testament enough to that disturbing detail.

She heard him ask his victims to abandon one another, and leave one to some dark fate alone with the creature. Well, this talking stump had stumbled upon the wrong girl. After she found that her arms could not break the vines through strength alone, Fenris decided she had no choice but to use her magic. The young woman reached within herself, and pulled from the well of aetheric energies stored inside of her soul. At the speed of thought, she channeled the energy to her hands and wreathed them in eery green flames.

Rather than use the flames on her own entrapping vines, she aimed them at the ones holding down Bria. With a thought, she sent four tiny bolts of jadefire at the vines on the ground. With any luck, the flames would burn through the vines and allow Bria to escape. Once she knew that Bria was safe, she would worry about her own escape. If this thing that molested her now really was made of plant matter, Fenris would even consider burning him to cinders to ensure he never harmed anyone else again. That plan might even work, if Bria could get free and have the sense of mind to run amidst the sudden reality of monsters and magic...

Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:55 am

One moment she had been in a dream and the next a nightmare. Being caught out in public wasn't something she had been considering given that her lusts burned brightly. Fingers and lips had ignited her to the state that she had not even seen the creature standing there.

She was so caught up in the moment that all she had carred about had been the touch of those fingers and lips. Her back arched feeling that pleasure sweep over her, a sheer tremble swept over her as she felt her pulse quicken at the touch of her latest lover as she dipped lower, the fragrance of her own flower blossomed as it reached ot.

"UH!"

Then she heard it, a rumbling yet maculine voice. Shit! Her eyes going wie as she peered up as she saw that plantlike creature there as vines drew Fenris backto her knees as others shot forward and secured a hold against her wrists and ankles as she drew her legs apart, a beat red flush stealing over her features.

"NOOO DON'T LOOK!"

Why would she be concerned about that of all thinsgs. She squirmed, hearing that he made some sort of offer to them though testing the strenght of their restraints byt save for loosing one on her left wrist a negligable amount she had no success.

"LET HER GO! PICK -"

Green fiery bolts shoot forth from Fen? Vines snapped away and she yanked free of them. But she did not run still hurt about her misunderstanding, in setting up Daphnee and essentially throwing the girl to the wolves for her own sake she looks, snatches up a brokeen branch and rushes the creature swinging the branch at his head maybe if he were dazed those vines would slacken soeme ...

Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:17 pm

He had not been expecting that. Green flame. Nor had he expected her to attack the vines on the naked girl, figuring that she would have tried to catch him alit. The flames burned through the vines freeing the nude sapling but failing to ignite the ground, either they couldn't or the inhibitors were at work.

She cared about the other girl? Of course.

Another thing that he noted was that it required aimiming on her part and so he had no problems commanding more vines from the trees to coil about her fingers too.

Her choice was made, she chose to sacrifice herself which wasn't so surprising seeing that she moved to see to the other girl first ... oh yeah ...

His attention flickered to Bria for a moment, he let the branch connect as he phased without moving, the wood passing through him as if he were not there.

Quickly he grabbed her by the jaw and flung her back, other vines catching her and arresting her fall but these let the girl go, he no longer seemed intereste in her.

"She has made her choice. Go. Stay, it matters not. She has guarenteed your safety unless she wants to continue to contest matters. Do you wish to contest matters or are you finished?" He said to the sapling in his grasp.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:02 pm

"Oh, damn," Fenris muttered as vines snaked around her fingers. She tried to call more jadefire, but her own magic resisted her. Some sort of pressure kept the magic corked up inside of her. It was a terrible, helpless sensation. Without her magic, she wouldn't be able to free herself and escape with Bria. Indirectly, she'd done just as Birch had asked, and chosen to free one of them. Fenris would have to stay with the monster, but at least Bria wouldn't suffer the same fate.

Her heart ached when she saw the tall european girl snatch up a branch, and attempt to come to her rescue. It was a noble act, but Fenris suspected the slender young woman had never so much as hit another being in her life. She knew that such an act would ultimately be wasted, but she had hoped she was wrong. As it turned out, such a conflict was more one-sided than Fenris even realized. The branch that Bria wielded passed straight through the monster as if her were a ghost. Only, Fenris knew from his earlier molesting that he was indeed corporeal.

The fire of the half-asian's anger ignited once again when the creature grabbed and tossed Bria away. She pulled with renewed purpose at her vines as she tried to reach the monster, or Bria. Hell, to just do something! When more animated vines caught the other girl's fall, Fenris' heart stopped as she wondered if the monster had changed its mind about who he would keep. This wasn't the case, as she then saw that the vines swiftly released her friend. She wasn't about to risk the other girl's safety for her own sake.

"Go, Bria," Fenris let her blue eyes lock with her new friend, and tried to look brave for her, "just run away. It'll be okay. You get to safety. I ...I can't summon more fire. I have to stay. Please, I don't want you to see what happens."

Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:15 pm

What the -

If the branch snapped or had no effect that would have been one thing but it passed through the creature as if it wasn't even there. Fen was right of course, she had never so much as hit someone before and the creature grapped her by the chin and hurled her back and upward, the branch slipping free and she braced for impact but rather than hitting a hard surface she felt the vines snare her up once more.

Her heart beat rapidly and she struggle in their grasp but the vines retracted from her. Further more vines had been upon, well she couldn't say that Fen was her lover yet or wsomeone she had a tyrst with or something, there were more vines there now.

Dumbfounded she just stared, first at the plant thing that addressed her then Fen, she looked away briefly then back as she stood up, naked other than her boots and socks.

"Don't hurt her, take me instead."

Maybe she was seeking to make uo for that Daphnee girl, this situation was a bit different of course but she was not about to abandon someone else.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:28 am

Birch chuckled a little. "This sapling here was given the ability to chose, not you. She has made her choice." His hands close about Fenris' breasts, lightly kneadinding her breasts berfore setting one hand on a hip, the fingers of his other hand unzipping the Asian's skirt and letting it fall down the expanse of her legs.

He was ignoring Bria for time being and noticed that she was just standing there. "It doesn't appear that she is listening to you. I rarely have an audince ...

"You there, I will not harm her but I intend to harvest her nectar. I am unconcerned if you stand there and watch though if you wish to stay here as well I will allow that as well, proivded that there is no drinking of those same juices.

"There is nothing you can say to sway my hungerm now, let's get started." He presses a finger against her clit, circling it ever so slowly, patiently as he caresses Fenris as he begins.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:47 am

Fenris could not help but watch as the monster returned to her. She pulled desperately at her bindings, but despite her fury the vines would not break. Her lips just barely stifled a quiet whimper from escaping her throat as she felt rough hands once again touch her perfect cleavage. She blushed with equal amounts frustration and embarrassment. What would her ancestors think if they could see her now: bound and at the mercy of a talking plant monster?

At the creature's mention of Bria, the Asian's blue eyes looked over her captor's shoulder at the other girl still holding her ground. She listened intently as the monster addressed her friend. What did he mean by, 'harvest her nectar' and 'drinking of juices?' Fenris very much doubted she wanted to find out. As the creature lowered his hands to undo the young woman's skirt, things began to come together.

"Oh, goddess," Fenris murmured fearfully as she realized what this thing was alluding to, what it was he planned to do to her. It was why he had held open Bria's legs earlier, and it was why he had only wanted one of the two girls. This wasn't some sick perversion; it was feeding time. She gasped as a hand slipped into her panties, slid over the smooth flesh of her shaved mound and dipped down into her folds to caress the hood of her sensitive clitoris. Fenris shivered at the unwelcome touch to so intimate a place. She blushed deeply, and her breath started to come in deeper as her body mistook the stimulus for passion.

Her beautiful, petite body leaned away from the creature as far as the vines would allow her to go. She strained, trying to get away from the creature's touch. Her lovely eyes squeezed shut as she tried to concentrate on ignoring the sinister touch between her legs. "Bria! Don't watch," she pleaded as her hips began to sway and jerk in response to the monster's sick advances, "Oh please, goddess, give me back my magic. Don't let this happen to me! Ah! Uhnn, fuck! Damnit, I can't fight this!"

Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 am

Bria was frozen there barly registering it all. She had know that there were all sorts of beings of this island, she had encountered a few already though this was a bit different in that the creature showed no interest in her now that this choice had been made.

What did the creature mean? She was beside herself though Fen was telling her not to look she could not help but be caught up it the scene before her.

A hand moved against a breast, the finger of his other hand working against her clit as it slowly traced against that collection of nerve endings.

Tentatively she came forward, weary of the plant though realizng that it could still be restraining her or worse if it so chose so maybe it was only interested in one of them. Tentatively she sets a hand to a breast using her thumb to traced over it before leaning own to suck on it a little before peeking up at Fen then the plant to ensure it was still being docile.

"I'm not leaing, just kmagine OK?"

Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:29 am

Birch had not responded to Bria. The choice had been made and to Fenris determent he was taking advantage of that now, strong hangs ork against the Asian student though if the two girls wanted to imagine something else he did not care, especially if it gets those juices flowing.

His finger brushes slowly against the slit of his captured prey to check her response so far. If she were bone dry he would still have some work to do.

A hand goes to Fenris' breast curling his fingers against her nipple an gently twisting it. "I bet you taste delicious, sapling,"

Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:02 am

Fenris blinked with astonishment when Bria approached, and began to play with her other breast. She couldn't believe this was happening. What was worse, the young woman couldn't make up her mind if she was okay with this or not. Of course, being alone with Bria would have been preferable, but there was something comforting about the way her fellow student refused to abandon her. She didn't know if helping the monster arouse her body was the right thing to do, but really what else could Bria do in her situation? Fenris found the entire situation very risky, but she couldn't make herself think with all the physical stimulus she was experiencing right then.

With all the attention to her erogenous zones, the Asian beauty quickly became fully aroused. In little time, her cunny began to glisten with the moisture of her excited state. Her hips began to sway to a primal rhythm, the pace of which was being set by the cruel, yet talented fingers on her love button. Soft, pouty lips were forced to part as Fenris' breathing became hot and heavy. Her eyelids sank a little as she focused her senses within herself. Some distant, forgotten part of her mind told her to resist what she was feeling, but it was difficult to hear that voice now.

Then, suddenly, Fenris felt a vivid sting of sensation at one of her breasts. The monster said something disgusting, but the girl hardly listened. She hissed in response, and pushed her chest outwards instinctively to lessen the pain. Her hot anger was quick to resurface, and she swiftly brought a knee up and crashing into the monster's hip, "Ow! That hurts, you overgrown weed! They're sensitive."

Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:28 am

Indeed this was risky, she didn't know if she were tempting fate by staying here or not though for the moment th creatured did not seem to really acknowdge her presence. There had been little to guide her, no drinking of those juices but she could assist with generating them.

Setting her lips on en's she drank rom them shortening her breath in the process. Her fingers skimming against her other breast briefly as she sweeps down lower with those fingers beneath the hand that the plant was using on her hip as she rubbed againt her sex, a slow sweeping motion of her fingers as her lips return this time to Fen's neck lavishing it with little sucks her lips parting only when she heard the commotion.

She looked at at the plant. "I thought you weren't going to hurt her."

She braced herself for the creature to respond to her words if it did suddenly whirl on her she wanted to be a little ready of course.

Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:11 am

She did not seem to respond well to that, her kmee lifting up and kicking back though th effect on him was about the same as if she had kicked a tree. He mande a low chuckling sound, her efforts to harm him had been for naught after all.

"I did say that." His grasped eased up on Fen now genly rubbing the region juswt a bit. Her juices had been steadily increased .

"But I am not an overgrown weed my dear. I am a Yengal, my seed was brought here fron from the stars though I doubt that the two of you would be interested in that."

He drew his tongue along Fenris neck, his hand occasionally rushed uo against Bria's arm as he now rubbed in a counter motion now against that love button.

His fingers on her breast breeze over the nipple there then detour to her side stroking up then down the warm flesh. The motion of his tongue against her neck drifted to her shoulder as the plant was patient in stimulating her.

It did not truly matter except for preparing her against pain or discomfort for Birch was only as rough as he had to be. "You aren't a virgin are you my dear?" He whispered into Fen's ear doubt that she was though whether she was or not would not prevent him from feeding as his tongue traced against the column of her neck as he tasted her before braking a way a few moments later.

This time he spoke to Bria. "Is she ready my darling sapling." More vines joined them, some hovered near Bria before retracting though others coiled about the unoccupied breast.

"Now I doubt that I will see either of you again but the same arramgement will be made if I come across both of you, I need ony one of you to feed from and the other may go or stay as they wish, provided there is no drinking of that sweet, sweet nectar."

Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:42 pm

It seemed like just as quickly as she had flared with anger, Fenris cooled as her passion was stoked by both of her partners. The creature, this "Yengal," seemed to display at least enough sensitivity to make amends for a mistake. Fenris found herself biting her own lip in shame as the sting on her breast was quickly replaced by the gentle, rubbing touch upon her hard peak. Bria's kisses proved an even more detrimental distraction to her anger. Despite her best efforts to hold to her fiery emotion, she felt herself lose grip on it at the shared tenderness between all the attention being given to her body.

Bria's kisses on one side of her neck, with the Yengal's tongue licking the other side, was more than Fenris could withstand. With a deep, passionate groan, her blue eyes fluttered closed as she slipped fully back into a state of heated arousal. This only capped all the other attention that continued along her body. The gentle stroke of the monster's rough against her side outlined the stellar hourglass figure of the petite beauty. The touch of Bria's hand on her other breast, and the constant motion up between her legs that tormented her most sensitive place with unerring motion. Within seconds Fenris' previous anger was a long-forgotten memory. There was simply too much stimulus to fight against.

Then the creature whispered his question into Fenris' ear. Her brow creased with confusion, but then her dark blue eyes popped open in horrific realization of why he would ask such a question. Great goddess, was he going to rape her as part of this nectar-harvesting business? Although she was not a virgin, she could not bring herself to compose a response by the time the monster had addressed her fellow student.

A cool touch on her breast distracted her worried thoughts, and she glanced down to see a number of vines had coiled themselves around the breast that the Yengal had tormented earlier. The gentle squeeze upon her sensitive mound was not unpleasant, but it was still a little weird. Fenris tried to convince herself she thought it more strange than erotic, but she wasn't sure if she was just lying to herself to assuage her own guilt of the situation.

The monster seemed to pause then to restate his terms on the supposed probability of a repeat encounter. Fenris, of course, had other ideas if they ever met again. "Listen, Yengal," Fenris' voice was soft, but menacing, "Mark my words. You may have lucked out today, but the next time we meet, I'm going to burn you to a cinder. And if I even hear of your vague description from another student, I'll personally come back out here and hunt you down. You've won today, but that doesn't mean you'll retain the upper hand indefinitely."

Despite her brave words, Fenris felt like she was losing some of her authenticity due to the fact that she was currently naked, bound helpless and aroused to the point that even her inner thighs had become glossy from her excitement. Still, she felt it needed to be said, for the record.

Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:41 pm

She was not going to leave Fen and tried to stay in the attention of her fellow student as best as she could. Her fingers could feel the warmth between those thighs, that sticky moisture that she drew against her finger as she traced against that heated entrance.

Her tongue swept up the side of Fen's neck, that warmth spreading over her tongue and lips as she teased along the skin there.

"S-She's ready," she answered Yengal though she did not know if that was his nam or his species. She got worried at seeing the vines near her and for a moment thought that he was going to do something but the vines never descended at least not yet.

She looked between the two, there was hosility there of course and she had a great deal herself though about the most dangerous thing she did was take a swing at his head, the second most ... perhaps going out in this forest alone. She was beginning to hate the forest seeing that this was the fourth time now somethin had occurred in it's boundries ...

Marlin dive bombed her once, Kakumoah took adantage when she got lost, this Yengal fellow and there was that one time as a newly inducted TRAMP while the girls were telling their stories ... that slime thing ... but she kept her thoughts to herself. She didn't want anything happening to Fren though so she tried redirecting her focus.

"Don't let it worry you. Just focus on getting through this," and before Fen had a chance to answer she pressed her mouth against her own.

Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next