View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:31 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Experiences (Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Experiences (Kakumaoh)
“A miscast spell? Could someone send you back, do you even want to go back?”

"It's been tried once, but no student's going to be able to manage it." Judging by the results that student had managed despite the inhibiters, another monster or even one of the staff might be able to manage it, but neither were likely to try. "And no, I'd definitely prefer to remain here."

He nodded at her explanation of why she hadn't tried to run; it was a mindset that would probably help her in the future, as was her apparent avoidance of desperate moves that weren't likely to work.

“Thank you, I can at least find my way though if it begins getting too late, could I stay here until morning? The idea of wandering about a dark forest doesn't sound like the brightest idea and even if I did make it back to the school I would have to worry about getting past prefects.”

"If you wish, but it will be at your own risk." At her reaction to that, he added, "Not from me; I'll be done with you by then. However, I can't guarantee none of the other guests will show up here. It's unlikely, since it's not a place many are likely to consider worth their time, but at least three other guests know of it, and one of them has an open invitation to drop in. Not that I've see her in a while, but…" He got a slightly wistful look as he remembered that encounter with Kaede, almost missing when she spoke again.

“I know, I could write about you, I am a novelist and can create a fictional character in my latest story. The ironic thing was that I was searching for something to inspire me and get around this writer's block. I think I have a few more experiences to draw on. Before coming here it was mostly horror I wrote, now it's horror erotica ...”

She was more-or-less talking to herself than really asking his permission; if she'd just written without saying anything, he'd probably never have found out. Even so, he felt the need to reply. "Be my guest." It wasn't likely that anyone who saw the result would think it had any basis in reality unless they'd already met one of the island's guests. "Glad to have been a help." He leered. "And I'll be happy to give you more inspiration in the future."

Her explanation of her illness elicited a sympathetic nod. "I can certainly see how that would be a problem, especially around here." An idea came to him, although one that probably wouldn't actually help either of them barring a bit of coincidence. "If I happen to find you in such a state in the forest, I could bring you here; it's safer than the footpaths would be, at least. It wouldn't be without a price, though." He figured she could guess what the price would be, although he might delay it if one of the other guests had found her first and managed to avoid waking her.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:18 am

If he preferred to stay but someone tried to send him back …

“Someone tried to banish you? I'd say that they probably considered themselves to be strong enough to do it. About the only thing anyone has to worry about from me is being characterized in a book … I wish I had an inkling of magic, that would be neat.”

Here was no good. She thought that this was his lair but if other monsters new of it she would still be at risk when he was through with her if it got that late anyway. She had to reconsider that decision when it came up and weigh all her options against one another.

She had not really been asking his permission about writing about him. Through the art of her craft she would have changed things so there would be a parallel to what was going on here.

But she considered the offer. On the one hand he had not hurt her though another monster might, Bria had been lucky so far her encounters had been few and she wasn't hurt in any of them, maybe a little freaked out at times but never hurt.

But at the same time if another monster got to her and he came along then … well the paralysis would have worn off by the time that he reached her unless he were to drive away a monster.

“Alright, but if you find me afterward I get to go on my way and I suppose that if you come upon me after I've had one but nothing occurred and the effects ran their course then well, no deal but I suppose that will just cast me in the role of any other student that might be wandering about.”

She might try running in that case if it did any good though given her inactivity she sort of guessed how that would wind up and probably refrain … he wasn't so bad though she might not have liked being ravished against her will she was more practical than most though she would have to give that more thought later on.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:30 pm

He nodded at her comment about the student who'd tried to banish him. "Probably, although desperation almost certainly had a role in it, too." That and her weird floating book, but mentioning that would probably just lead to her wanting explanations that he didn't have.

She agreed to his suggestion, although with a couple of conditions. He didn't have any real problems with them, since they were pretty much how he'd intended to do things anyway if the situation arose. "Agreed. If it's worn off, then you're under no obligation to do anything. Whether you leave unmolested or not is another matter, of course."

By this point, he felt she'd had enough time to rest. "Now that that's settled…" he said before getting a firm grip on her leg. He then leaned over and ran his tongue around her nipple while another hand slid between her thighs and caressed her sex.

Character listing

Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:22 pm

She wasn't about to fool herself into thinking that he was some chivalrous knight and wanted it to remain clear that next time her options might be open just as she assumed that his would be too. If he elected to take her, let her go or whatever was something that wouldn't be predetermined now but she was reasonable enough to know when she was in pretty bad shape not that he couldn't just have his way with her in such a vulnerable state though it was a nice gesture.

Just because she had not encountered a violent monster didn't mean that there were none out there after all and she would take steps to ensure that that remained the case.

Cool. She got it right with the attempted banishing though knowing some magic was still neat … perhaps she could find some magic to better her sleeping ailment at least. Maybe but she did not know how to get into that sort of thing and never really tried thinking that it was more neat then anything.

“Agreed -” His touch soon returned to her. Bria shivered as her leg was grabbed and repositioned so that it was out of the way for his other hand that burned it's way down between her thighs, his body folding down over her own as she gasped with the touch of his tongue against her nipple that began to pucker up against his attention.

Her hands folded about his back as she panted steadily in anticipation of his hand as it slid down her body, her back arcing to offer up more of her breast. She was not bashful, she might not have wanted this but she was going to derive her own pleasure out of this, it felt so damn good and he knew it did to.

“Mmmmmmm ...”

Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:00 pm

He shifted his attention to her other breast as her body responded to his attentions. Despite the sounds of pleasure, he was aware that she was simply accepting and trying to enjoy the inevitable. This didn't slow him down any, as his only real goal was his own pleasure; one of his free hands began to fondle her free breast while the hand at her sex found her clit and began to caress the sensitive nub.

When he felt that she was warmed up enough, two hands took hold of her thighs as he slowly guided his hard shaft into her wet, waiting passage.

Character listing

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:13 am

Her features were flushed, gasps left her lips as he played with the body that he had so easily captured for the evening, her breast puckering up given the attention he showed it though it was those pleasing strokes below that had her panting as a shiver washed over her.

On her own her legs slid open though he further opened them when he thought that she was good and ready. He soon had her going wide eyed as he pressed back into her, that passage hungry for him as he pressed into those tight confines.

“EHHHHHH!”

Her back arches as more of his phallus presses inside her. It was no mistake that she was moving against him in firmer thrusts that caused her senses to enter overload as he pressed back against that strong invading member. Her own pleasure unmistakable even if she had been practical in not battling against the inevitable as he filled her with such skill and determination, her passage quivering about him and yet, yet despite it all she tried to resist, tried to hold herself in check in order to prolong her own pleasure.

“S-S-SLOWER!” If he kept bombarding her at this pace she was going to cum, she fought to keep it together though there was nothing that was stopping him either way based on his own desires.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:55 pm

He gave a knowing leer as she begged him to slow down; her own actions were at least partly responsible for the speed. "Want to make it last as long as possible, do you?" he asked as he slowed his thrusts down. Two hands moved from her thighs to her hips, allowing him to adjust her position more easily, while the others remained on her breasts, fondling the pert little mounds and massaging her nipples as he thrust back and forth inside her. With each thrust, he shifted her position slightly, again seeking out her most sensitive spots.

Character listing

Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:14 pm

That slime monster …

She had blocked it out from her mind, the start to that ordeal wasn't so wonderful and she had encountered him in the woods. That was one monster she preferred never to meet again though she was certain that she did not have a say in that if that creature came back around or not.

It had returned to her mind as he returned to her body, she was burning up already, her hands seizing his hips loosely.

“Y-YES. PLEASE ...” Relief flooded her for he had not speed up or drove her to that edge. This might not have been what she had envisioned when she woke in the morning though it was impossible to deny that she loved this feel.

She was subtly being shifted by those hands of his, her breasts delighting in that feel as she arched into them. She felt so warm, so damn warm and full. His skill drawing out sharp gasps, louder as he touched upon those spots within her that caused her to quiver with longing as she was pressed along, the slower speed helping at first though his skill just to much for the novice to handle for long.

'I … I'M … OH … CUMMING!” Her chalice tightens around him, her head tips back as she moans and floods him barely clinging on to consciousness though clearly she is not coherent as she begins wildly bucking her hips at hi, as she spasms beneath him, a few more subconscious thrusts and she is gone, pushed over the edge at least or now as she crumbles to the stone beneath her, gasping out even in her unconscious state …

Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:04 pm

He came at the same time as she did, his demonic sperm mixing with her juices as she bucked wildly against him. He howled in pleasure as her tight walls pulse around him, her body seeking to draw as much as possible from him even as her mind was overwhelmed by waves of ecstasy.

When their climaxes died down, it was clear that she'd passed the limits of her endurance. Pulling out of her slowly, he laid her down on the stone bed and considered her situation. She's probably safe enough here right now; I doubt many of the island's guests would be interested in sloppy seconds or someone who's quite so exhausted. While the sun was near the horizon, there was still a while before it would set completely. I'll check whether she's still here after sunset; she should be able to get back without my help if she wakes up before then. With that decision, he slipped off into the forest; there was still time for some more hunting before dinner and curfew started sending everyone back to the campus.

Character listing

Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Stress had gotten to her and her dreams danced about as she was reminded about that horrible slime creature and the fact that she could use some magic, parlor tricks though she never considered it true magic. But she still didn't really know of anyone that took the stuff seriously.

Some time later she woke though she could not move as were the norm, this time there were delusions of the recently remembered slime creature that she shut off from memory though as soon as she was going to be tormented by it, it was gone, dissolved as the Sleep Paralysis eased up.

“Oh, man ...” She grabbed the side of her head then glanced up at the sky. Seeing that it was too dark to be safe on the way out she had to wrestle with the fact of staying here too.

Seeing that the sun was about to set prior to her loosing it there was no question that Bria had missed her opportunity to leave. But where was the creature now? She didn't see it as her gaze looked right then left before she plopped back on that stone slap with a sigh.

It look as if she would be staying put for the time being though not much further beyond five minutes boredom and hunger had been getting to her and she hopped of the stone slab and looked to the path pointed out to her earlier. She would risk it, only because she had not thought it through earlier, she just hoped that there was nothing out there though how was she going to bypass the paroling Prefects? This got her to pause again after a few steps.

Shit!

She would need a plan ...

Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Kakumaoh was somewhat later getting back than he'd intended; he'd happened to see a student worthy of his attention at some point, and had spent some time following her in an attempt to get some idea of where he could find her in the future. By the time he'd done that, the sun had fully set. He headed back to the clearing along the path he'd indicated earlier; he didn't know if the girl would still be there when he returned, but he had decided to at least check on her before any night hunting.

She was still there when he returned, but she seemed ready to leave. Despite that, she was just standing there, as if trying to decide what to do now. "Rethinking whether to stay here overnight?" he asked as he stepped into view, "Or is something else the matter?"

Character listing

Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:05 pm

“Sorta ...” Bria admitted. “I didn't really think this through. Logically it makes sense to stay put. It was pretty late the time I was coming around and even if I managed to make it back I'd have to elude the prefects though I'm certain that getting busted with a clean record would just cost me a few demerits.

“But I was getting a little restless. My walk was just to be a change of scenery in hope's to fire up some creativity, a few minutes so I wasn't exactly prepared. No iPod or anything like that to keep me occupied. Even if I had a book I couldn't read it so I'm caught up with weighing factors … on the one hand there's safety … on the other boredom ...”

Bria looked beyond him to the trail then back at him. “So you caught me pondering my options. I'd practice my cantrips but they're so bad that I usually have to look to books for reference. Magic, if you can even consider it to be magic … I don't.”

Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:33 pm

He could see her problem, but he wasn't sure he could give her any help that she'd accept. Still, it couldn't hurt to make the offer; all she could do was refuse. "Hmm… I could get you to your room without being seen, or go there alone and get some things for you." The second would be easier, since he could use hidden passages, but the first wouldn't be hard and she'd be safe from getting written up even if a prefect managed to see them. If she didn't want him to know where she lived, or if she had a roommate, then neither would be any good. "Or I could get you as far as the dorms, and you could take your chances on avoiding the prefects. If you want to do that, I'd recommend waiting an hour or so; there'll probably be one near the entrance waiting for stragglers before then. Otherwise, you're probably safest if you don't stray too far from here until morning." Now it was up to her whether she wanted to accept his help, and in what form if she did. While he was willing to do this as a reward for her being so cooperative, he wasn't going to actually say so unless she asked; if she just assumed he'd want payment, he wasn't going to correct her.

Character listing

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:05 am

Bria did assume that there was some sort of payment attached to his assistance feeling that there was nothing for free. She considered each option in term. Both had been appealing and the first probably had a higher price tag to pay.

“An hour?” She repeated as she considered it. She could deal with that sh supposed it wasn't going to kill her any way.

“What is your price for each?” It was clear that the differences here were going to play a larger part in what she ultimately decided upon.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:38 pm

“An hour?”

He nodded. "Usually. Most students who are outside after curfew either come in in that first hour or so if they didn't mean to break curfew or wait until much later. Sneaking in after that first hour is probably your best bet for avoiding prefects if you don't want demerits, but it isn't foolproof."

“What is your price for each?”

Unlike some students, she had the sense to actually ask about the price before making any commitments. "No price for any. Consider it a reward for being so cooperative." Despite how he made it sound, his motives weren't altruistic; this would make her more likely to cooperate in any future encounters, and it might let him know which room was hers if he decided to seek her out in the future.

Character listing

Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:37 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next