View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
 Three Days later (for Vex) 

Post Re: Three Days later (for Vex)
“AHHHHHH!” She slipped off of that hardness with the direction of his tentacles. It had not been long before his questing tentacle eased out of her, bringing her to her third release as her body shivered with the intense pleasure that he brought it.

Soon, Daphnee found herself repositioned. She gazed up at the beast reflected in her full green eyes and for a long moment they had just stared at one anther as tentacles crawled all over her, her arms pinned to the bed above her head causing her breasts to raise higher, the familiar “blindfold” shutting off her senses, Daphnee tensed, her breathing hard as the moment of truth came …

Had she driven him too far? Was he going to hurt her? The joining of there hips had been rapid …

“EHHH!!!” Then it stopped once he had thrusted into that warm and wet flesh only jabbing against her, barely penetrating her warm folds before he eased into that tightness.

He was going so slow feeling throbbing muscles fold around him as pale legs wrapped about his waist pulling him down, telling him that he could go a little faster as her back arched and she let out small moans of approval.

“AHHH! OHHH!” As she pulled him forth it was neither too fast or slow at this stage, a tingling warmth there at the very edges of her mind though she had been given a moment to recover … whether instinctively or not her pussy was stroking over him, tightening as it rippled against the length that made it's way inside her.

“YESSS!”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:43 pm

The feel of the young woman’s vaginal sheath encompassing Vexces’ hardened phallus was nothing short of a celestial experience. This was why he existed. It was why Xel had created him. He was the answer, the key to gaining access into this amazing body. Through him, his master knew the ecstasy of being with a human woman. His captive’s tight passage milked him in that familiar pattern that drove him mad with desire for her.

He fought the urge to take her body roughly. She was a delicate one, this young flower. He had inadvertently caused her to bleed after he had been too feral in taking her the last time she had been down in this lair. That mistake would not be repeated here over the next two days, if Vexces had any say in it. There was no sense in breaking such fine, young bodies. It was such a tragic waste of potential. The thrill of it was to find the threshold one could push their victim to.

This was something he did plan to probe with Daphnee eventually, but he’d have to tread lightly. The girl had some deep scars already, and Vexces did not want to be the cause of any new ones. No, if he had his way, Vexces would strengthen the girl by the time her captivity was over. Already, he was seeing a side of her that she had not exposed before. A side that existed, but had to be coaxed out into the open like a rare, beautiful songbird.

The alien was surprised to feel the teen’s long, slender legs wrap about his waist and guide him into a steady pace against her own body. His dark gaze glanced down to watch her gorgeous, pale figure arch up in response to him. Stars above, she looked beautiful pinned beneath him. He stroked his thumbs along the smooth, unmarked flesh of her fully healed wrists. Her flawless features were a marvel to behold in the unfettered action of sexual response.

His third hand ran up along the side of the girl’s sleek form until he reached her breast, which he grasped gently. The fourth hand ran smoothly down Daphnee’s stomach before sliding off to the side to take her hip in a strong, but not painful grip. He hungered for the taste of her, and so he bore himself down upon her mouth. Her lips were soft, and pouty; he parted them as his tongue swept into her in search of its partner. The long, whiplike muscle snaked about the young woman’s own tongue in a possessive grasp. His throaty groan of approval echoed past their lip lock, as he let the girl’s legs guide the rhythm of their bodies.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:15 pm

His feel of him, it was as if he were parting the Red Seas as he found his way inside her and Daphnee was surprised that it didn't hurt this time, that he had not lost control of himself and made this as much about her pleasure as it was his.

With the guidance of her legs she coaxed him into a pace that was neither too fast nor too slow as their bodies joined together, whimpers and moans of pleasure exiting her lips as he their bodies joined together.

His eyes roamed her pale flesh, his thumbs trace against her palms feeling the pulse of her racing heart as it beat with excitement it her chest as he pressed inside her moist, well lubricated depths.

She told herself that this could be a trick, that he was luring her into a false sense of security before getting violent again though he caused her to groan out. A hand finding and grasping her hip as his mouth found her own.

Her eyes go wide, never had one of the creatures attempted to initiate a kiss though there had been one that she kissed. It was a rather intimidate act though she had been surprised by it given that she tended to be abused and discarded without a thought to this.

She gave in to that kiss though, he power of his tongue dominated her own as it swished against her, dancing as it wiped about her own and though it had been dominance and though she had been surprised a first she kissed back after a moment in an effort to counter at least in part with her own tongue though she never could dominant his in that same fashion.

She moaned out into that mouth, her legs urging him down a bit faster now as her sheath tightened against him as she found herself moaning into his mouth as her fourth orgasm came crashing upon her.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:02 am

Vexces’ groans turned into a deep, alien purr as Daphnee responded to the kiss as best she could. He had noted the way she flinched at first, when he had first pressed his lips to hers. She had not been expecting that, and he wondered idly if her mistress mistreated her loyal servant. It was often the case that those with power did not come to appreciate those beneath them who gave them their devotion and support.

The alien’s odd side-thought evaporated as quickly as it had formed. He was far too distracted to concentrate on much else besides what was happening right then. This was especially true once Daphnee began to climax beneath him.

He adored the way her legs urged him to continue fucking her as she came. He obliged the young woman, and increased his tempo to her liking as her sex clamped down around his inhuman girth. Their lips parted as the alien sought to give his prey the ability to catch her breath as she climaxed. Instead, he studied her expression as she experienced her ecstasy.

Within himself, Vexces fought an immense battle against his own instincts. The feel of the teen’s tight sheath squeezing him in the heights of her orgasm fed the worst parts of the alien’s own mind. She was soft, weak and vulnerable. Every fiber of his hunter’s brain told him to pounce and dominate this female; to break her in and make her his own through brutality. He now knew such a strategy would not work with this prize he had beneath him.

Daphnee was already broken. Her past experiences had scarred her so badly that she had just melted down when he took her too savagely. Vexces had changed his strategy, and it had paid off immensely. He could not risk spoiling what he was doing now by losing control of himself.

He stopped the motion of his hips altogether, and left himself buried inside of his captive for a short time for both of them to recover. The alien could feel himself on the brink of a feral outbreak. Try as he might, he was losing control of his urges. He buried his face into the side of the girl’s neck, a favorite spot of his on this young woman’s figure. The hands upon the young woman’s wrists moved off to grip the sheets with extended claws. His breathing was heavy; the animal within him raged against the bars as it tried to break free. Feral growls filled the room as Vexces struggled to contain himself.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:24 am

Her back arched slightly given how close his chest had been to her body. Their bodies falling int o a rhythm as he plundered her depths. Her hips swishing back and forth beneath his given that she could not arch her back too deeply.

She was unaware that he was waging this battle, fighting for control though as his hands came away from her wrists she smoothed them over his shoulders then back of his head seeing that he had hilted himself inside her, muscles still working over her as they were connected in such a fashion.

What he could see of her face had been twisted in a pleasurable mask, her legs halted but was still wrapped about his back as she panted and caught her breath which had been more than she had been offered on those other nights.

She could only imagine that he stopped because he was on the verge of his own release but she could not feel any throbs that indicated that he was close.

“It's OK, we got two days …. cum ...” She rippled over him with her body as she panted and continued to grab a bit of a breather while she could.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:16 pm

If Vexces had not been in a mental deadlock, he’d have laughed at his captive’s misunderstanding of the situation. Yet, things did begin to clear. The overpowering animal urges faded suddenly, and the cloud over the alien’s mind began to lift. He was puzzled; what had happened to refocus him?

Perhaps it had been the very sound of the teen’s soft, feminine voice. Just the tone she had used to coo at him had been power enough to break the self-inflicted spell of internal conflict. Vexces was fascinated to discover this. He’d prove the theory concretely later. Right now, he had a girl beneath him who was literally arching up against his body to encourage him. Such good behavior would not go without reward.

As his hips began to slowly move his alien shaft within the girl once again, he flicked out his tongue along the soft, tender flesh of Daphnee’s neck. He licked his way up to one of the teen’s ears. There he whispered to her, “Thank you, my dear girl. I will, in due time. This new side of you, however, makes me patient. I want to savor you for as long as I can.”

He slowly kissed her ear then. His body worked with his captive to gradually build the pace back up to where they had left off. It was a deep, passionate rhythm made all the more erotic by the incredible friction of his tight fit within her slender frame.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:03 pm

That inner turmoil past though she was not even aware of it as it went on, there were times that she had guessed wrong even if she were a bit more insightful than the normal student.

The skin along her neck prickled with warmth as she felt his tongue cascade over it. She heard his whispered words … he was thanking her? She had a half smile upon her features. Did he enjoy things this much? Di he wish to prolong matters further?

He began moving against her again, that pace building back up.

“O-OK,” she returns figuring that he had intended to take his time as he began moving against her yet again. The way he pressed into her, the way that she was being filled it was sublime as she felt him picking up the pace as she felt the press of his hips against her own, that passage nice and heated, a tingling warmth spreading over her like butter over toast as she panted out, her own pleasure at their joining evident as her next crushing orgasm was already building up ...

Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:42 pm

The heat of the two bodies joining with one another was radiant. Vexces panted lightly as he continued to kiss Daphnee’s lobe again and again, his tongue flicked out occasionally to trace along her skin. His nostrils took in the fragrant scent of her hair close by. His ears drank in the subtle sounds of her love noises; her gentle pants, gasps and whimpers were a soundtrack of erotism.

His hips worked with the girl’s to create an engine of lust that built both of them towards an unseen cliff of sensation. He did not attempt to withhold his failing stamina. Daphnee’s body hinted that she was quickly approaching yet another zenith, and so he let his own body match her ascent.

Large, alien hands roamed his captive’s gorgeous figure. Two scooped down under the girl and took her ass in a passionate grip. With this firm hold, he guided the teen’s hips into a delicious angle for his penetration. To accent this, Vexces slipped a tentacle into his captive’s lap so that he could directly stimulate the young woman’s love pearl.

Two more tentacles took control of the girl’s arms, and gently directed them down to the mattress. They pinned her arms to either side of her head, the tips gently stroked the palms of her hands. The monster‘s third hand moved up to cup the pale student‘s face from the opposite side of where he nuzzled her ear. “You are my captive,” Vexces whispered to her as he thrust again and again into her body, “You are my love toy, but trust in me not to harm you. I will not break you, as others have before me. With me, you are a victim, but you are safe.”

The alien’s final hand swept under her upper back, and drew her up into as sharp an arch that she could comfortably make beneath him. He moved his own body lower, so that her breasts were pressed up against the hard plane of his chest. Their bodies continued to move against one another in this position for a few more glorious minutes before Vexces could withstand the hot, soft flesh of his victim no longer. With a grunt, he buried his throbbing member deep inside the tight sheath of the helpless figure beneath him. To mark the finality of the action, his alien length erupted within the warm, moist depths of her chalice.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Her body had been lifted and angled in such a manner that her could enter her easier though her arms were peeled away and pinned to the bed again as she rocked beneath him. It seemed that he was matching the paces to their own bodies as he took her again and again with that same assure nature as he filled that chalice of her body as her back arched.

Those tentacles firing sparks through her body as she was ravished beneath his powerful frame. His words were a reassurance as to what to expect, though there was still a small portion of her that considered that this could still be a trick.

Daphnee didn't think it was, at least she hoped not. She had been broken before and discarded afterward. She didn't mind so much as being a toy it was the braking part of course that she had a huge problem with. She endured what she could, her mind had become bitter though really at the heart of it all Daphnee was a lonely girl, neglected by her own parents and subject to harsh tortures while here without an outlet to turn to.

She could not speak of her attacks due to Therion's threats against her Mistress if she did and the fact remained that when she could her Mistress did not believe her. Was it any wonder that she gave everything, body and soul to her Mistress just for a little attention.

“A-Alright ...” she managed the shaky word in response amongst gasps as her body collapsed around him, feeling that infusion inside her as their juices mixed. “AHHHHHH!” She panted as she continued to clench around him.

“I am at your mercy for the next few days but it is good to know … in that case I do not think I will mind so much.” She was bound to be quiet exhausted and sore afterward but that was a given.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:19 pm

Vexces’ alien member pumped thick spurts of inhuman sperm deep inside of the teen’s pale body. Load after load of monster spunk was fired into Daphnee’s chalice. When he finally finished, Vexces knew he had filled her cup to overflowing. As he slowly withdrew from her, one of his large hands moved down to rub her soft stomach.

He knew that their sex cells were incompatible with one another. Even if they had been, it would be impossible to impregnate the girl with the island’s inhibitors. That was not the reason for his affection, however. It was the fact that the young woman held a pool of his jism within her body; that he had marked her as his own, even if just temporarily. It was a soft sort of dominance, but Vexces enjoyed it nonetheless. After all, it was what drove him to prey upon these helpless lambs here on this island, where their own species had forsaken them to their dark fate.

The monster moved his body so that he loomed over his captive. The hand that had cupped her face moved to the back of her head and gently forced her to look up into his gaze. The other hand wrapped around her back pulled her up so that the upper half of her body was elevated off the mattress. All the while, he kept the girl’s arms pinned to the mattress with his tentacles. His third hand remained pressed against the smooth abdomen of his prey, while his fourth hand gave the side of her rump a playful pat of approval.

“That was very well done, my dear,” Vexces purred as he flicked his tongue playfully over the girl’s lips, “I think you’ve earned a short break for yourself. Tell me, are you hungry? Thirsty?”

Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:35 am

When he drew out of her, cum, held in place by his cock that had served as a cork spilled out of that chalice onto the sheets beneath her. Hands had repositioned her though her arms were still pinned as she was made to look upon him and those bestial features.

But she had learned that the more bestial appearance that some of the more bestial ones tended to be the gentlest of experiences that she had save for her initial beliefs were far worse. In this case there was something that had happened, something she could only guess at that transformed him.

Daphnee caught her breath. “Thank you.” It would have been a long two days without some periods of rest. She knew that she could endure a day, had made to endure countless horrors by Therion or her own Mistress would see that she endured night long lessons.

She found herself smiling a little. “You enjoyed that? And the dancing?” It was the only dance that she knew of that was good even if it were bad.

“I told you that it was no good but that was the only one that sprang to mind.”

Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:07 am

“Did I enjoy that?” Vexces looked incredulous. He lay the girl flat on her back against the bed, and ran his hands down her sides to grab hold of her hips. Then he pushed the hips this way and that, mimicking the way she had swayed during the dance. His dark eyes watched the movements with a mischievous grin on his features. “Yes, I found it very...exciting,” he spoke softly, “Where did you learn such a dance?”

He slipped off of her with feline grace, and got to his feet on the side of the bed. His tall, broad body stretched lazily. After he had limbered up, he turned and moved over to his desk. There, he rummaged through the various effects that were scattered about. Once he had what he was looking for, he casually returned to the side of the bed.

In one hand, he held a small digital camera, which he showed to the girl. “Stretch out, put your arms above your head,” he instructed as he brought the camera up, “face your head towards the ceiling, but turn your eyes towards me.”

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:35 am

“I sort of made it up on the fly from what I saw on television … there's no technique to it, just primal movements and instinct really. It was the only dance I figured that you might like … I'll glad you enjoyed it.”

Her hips pressed from side to side as she was set back upon the bed as if he had emphasis of the question.

She had not been hungry or thirsty yet but did seem a bit concerned when he returned with the camera. Never before had she been capture in such a light to her knowledge though once her ordeal had been broadcast out to that a curious species could watch.

Daphnee was concerned that such photos would get out, if she were right and upon graduation they became slaves the photos could be used to entice other aliens as a means of 'see what's there' even if she wasn't targeted as a slave others could come to have their way with her.

All this filtered through her mind though she complied, stretching out as instructed. Her word stronger than her concern she did not object. “Like this?”

Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:38 am

Vexces brought the camera up to his eyes and snapped off a dozen shots. The faint sound of electronic beeps and chirps signaled the camera’s digital shutter. His captive lay before him, naked and beautiful. Her pale figure basked in the afterglow of sex; she was a vision. Now he had a souvenir of the time they would spend together down here. When he had finished taking her picture, he placed the camera against the wall, where it meshed like the girl’s music library had earlier.

“Good girl,” the alien purred as he climbed back into bed with his captive, “Thank you for posing for me. I just wanted a little something to remember you by when you’re gone.” He stretched his body out next to hers, laid out on his side. One of his hands reached out, and hooked her waist. With this hold, he moved her body up against his.

With another hand, Vexces produced a dark liquid orb. He put the orb to his lips. From the motion of his cheeks and throat, it was apparent that he was drinking the orb. When it was gone, he sighed with satisfaction. Yet another hand produced something else: a dark bottle that did not belong to Daphnee. Its strange shape and the runic symbols upon its surface marked it as an alien item.

He tipped the bottle to the side, and poured some of the syrupy contents into another open hand so that Daphnee could see. “This is a special oil,” Vexces explained, “made synthetically in an alien lab for the very specific purpose of relaxing and exciting human females.” His large hands came together as he lathered them all in the slick, clear oil. Then he began to rub his hands all over the teen’s beautiful body, while he used tentacles to pin and lightly spread her limbs.

The oil was fragrant, smelling like jasmine flowers. It was warm to the touch, and soothed any sore muscles that the fluid came into contact with. Then, as it sat there upon her naked flesh, it cooled and left her skin tingling with sensitivity. Vexces had started along the outer edges of the girl’s body, but he slowly began to move his hands closer to Daphnee’s most sensitive parts.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:28 pm

She could not really picture a convention of monsters all standing around together, exes showing off some images to friends. She had not deal with more than one monster at a time an figured that they were too territorial to make friends or lasting associations … yet this place existed as an enigma of sorts.

“No problem ...” it was arranged that she was his to do with for the next two days and if it were his fancy to take pictures she was not going to stop him. It did offer her some relief that the pictures were for personal use rather than placed out there for anyone to see.

He soon returned to the bed laying at her side and shifting her so that she faced him. The fear of the unknown ha been virtually gone as he regarded her though there would probably always be lingering suspicion that she held when dealing with all the monsters save for Kakumaoh for she had dealt with him often enough that she could assume and expect certain things.

What was he drinking? She shivered a little as he applied ointment to her skin. It smelled fragrant and made her tingly though the passage of his hands felt so nice that her green eyes pressed closed and a soft moan parted her lips as he applied it to her breast, traced it along her abdomen and worked lower still as she shivered in anticipation at the flow of his touch upon her heated flesh.

She felt relaxed, more like a favored toy then just any old thing that was discarded carelessly. He was braking down barriers, albeit slowly though they still had plenty of time.

“That feels good,” she never did have a problem admitting when she felt pleasure rather than denying it when it was so obvious to those that had been watching.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next