View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24  Next
 Pet (for Alex) 

Post Re: Pet (for Alex)
As her fingers slid further down her body and the command given not to stop he continued for a time longer, drinking and letting his tongue swish again her nipples. He was pleased to stay in this position, not that he was the only Adda that lacked a sense of smell and could remain at her side indefinitely, granted there were few that could fill that simple qualification.

After he had drank his fill a hand coiled about her slender wrist, halting though not removing that hand. Fuck it, he had so much of that aphrodisiac coursing through him now that he would ask the second favor, which he had felt good about seeing that she referred to him as Master.

“The second favor was letting me fuck you, Emi. I think I can do better than your fingers.” If she agreed he would pull her hand away from her and extract that scaly hard length wasting no time in bringing it to the heat of her body and joining them as a pair of hands fall to those massive tits playing with both her nipples and nipple rings.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:24 am

"Y-Yes, Master. Please fuck your slave..." Alexandra obeyed, parting her thighs for Ri as he pulled her hand away. It never even occured in her mind to say no to any of this. She could have commanded him to leave her alone. But the words never came. Her thighs wrapped around the Adda as his thick rod plowed right into her juicy depths. Obeying meant getting the sex she desperately needed. She felt the scales dragged along her insides, stroking her g-spot almost perfectly. The man was so well endowed, she was uncertain she could take it all. The tip entered followed by inch after inch of that hot meat. Her inner walls clamped and ground against the scalely length. By the time he was half way in, Alexandra's mind was filled with nothing but thoughts of that wonderful cock and how she should please it.

She lost count of the climaxes as she bounced up and down on that hard length, her juices mixing with his seed as he filled her womb over and over again. With her milk, he could keep himself aroused and hard as long as he liked. Eventually, Alexandra would grow exhausted. When the fucking finally ended, she slumped to her knees and proceeded to stroke and wash Ri's member. "Uhhnn... Did... Did I do good, Master?" she moaned. Alexandra's brains were completely scrambled. She massaged Ri's balls while taking his length into her mouth, sucking deeply. She would suck him off until he was satisfied or commanded to do something else.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Sex with her was always fantastic and while she could have said no he neer force himself on her. Nor did he approach her too often but he got pretty good at recognizing when her need was greatest. It had been during these moments that he took her, these moments that he “asked” though when one knew what the answer was going to be was it really asking?

But he was thrilled … Master … he was thrilled by the sound of that but did not fool himself. It was the drug speaking, the drug that she was exposed to all the time that made her a slave to her own desires.

“Yes. You did real well, Emi.” Not slave or pet but always Emi. The odd thing was that she was in charge here though he had offered up a hearty groan as she slipped his member into his lips, his balls stimulated, this felt nice, so good that he did not command her to do anything else at the moment.

A hand rested at the back of her wet red locks stroking her there though he fought the urge to buck into her warm mouth, groans parting his lips along with the occasional phrase of encouragement.

“So good.”

“Right there.”

“That's it, Emi ...”

A hand stroked the side of her features. “Ah, if you were only mine, Emi. You can see why being a Minder isn't so bad, now drink up dear.”

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:37 pm

"Mmm..." Alexandra's hand had snaked between her thighs, stroking herself while she sucked on Ri's erect cock. She gobbled and slurped the hot meat as her soft moans hummed through the sensitive scaled flesh. Closing her eyes, the russian woman took the alien's rod in deeper. She felt the scales stroke against her tongue as it lathered the underside. The hot tip pressed against the back of her throat, the passage tightening around it as the woman swallowed.

Ri's goaded her to continue. His hand firmly held her head, stroking her hair with approval. The agent rocked her head back and forth, taking long deep sucks as she drew her head back. Her hand stroked the throbbing shaft while her other curled fingers into the slave's own folds. As Ri told her to drink up, she sucked harder while her fingers pumped faster in anticipation. Her eyelids fluttered as her muffled groans grew more wanton. When the Adda came, Alexandra nearly choked on the torrent of white spunk flooding her mouth and throat. She gurgled out a moan as her hips began to jolt, releasing her own womanly fluids onto her own fingers and the shower floor.

Alexandra swallowed the hot fluid before proceeding to lick the Adda clean. The agent was thorough, giving soft sucking kisses between slow licks over the male's shaft and tip. "Mmm..." No words of complaint left the agent's lips. She merely obeyed as she licked every drop she could find.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:17 am

“UNG!” He fired his load into her mouth though he fought to hold back the inevitable came given how good she was at this. She swallowed mouthfuls of his seed without complaint and he groaned out in approval as she conducted a thorough job as she licked and sucked him clean hitting her own release.

Afterward he drew the agent up, not caring as he pressed his mouth against her own though when he drew back he made sure she was clean before having her dress in the clothes provided, complete with the lab coat.

Next was a brief trip to the barracks. He needed to change out of his soaked uniform though he continued to call ahead about their change in movements, she was beginning to associate words when they reached their destination though was Goro that paranoid about monitoring her that he would have Ri watching her as her movements were tracked?

In the end they made it back to the lab they were at the other day. Just a little work today since the ship had not resupplied yet. Tapa had been gone, probably suffering from his wounds and the majority of the day had been spent with language lessons.

Supplies did arrive before she had her assignment though and she was able to get one of the mecha up and running. She had been brought to Goro a few days later, the recovered generator had been transferred for about a day now.

“Ah, Pet, it is now time. I am already getting a hit from the tracking device, Quebos was very eager to use the generator, he did not even bother with getting out of the system he got it in though it is still a remote planet.

“It's an arctic one with a hidden base on it that we have found do to the tracer. It should be easy to set down some distance away and even get to without being detected. The signal of the tracking device fades in and out so their sensors are probably not too reliable.

“I will have you dropped off by shuttle around the back of the planet and have the ship keep low beneath sensor ranges, move along the side of the planet and let you out so you can take a hover bike towards the base.

“From there it will be up to you to find a way inside and get the data. There should be access into the place via a maintenance hatch. The shuttle will remain for your extraction. You will be given tools, arctic clothing and a small canister of musk that should see you through the op. Is there anything that you think you will need in addition to this?”

Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:42 pm

The agent was easily lifted to her feet only to be smothered in a long lingering kiss. Alexandra continued to stroke her clit as her lips part and allowed Ri's tongue to enter her. She sucked on the warm muscle until he broke the embrace. Over a month of this was taking its toll. The russian woman could no longer muster any will to resist as she was cleaned and dressed before being led through the corridors of the ship.

She was not surprised that Goro kept strict tabs on her. She was no only a slave but a useful one as the alien claimed numerous times. The captured agent did what she could to maintain the ships and other tech in the lab. She attended her language lessons as always. It was simple enough to pick up as the Adda had little vocabulary in their language. Her nights were spent either in Goro's ooze as he fucked her brains out or she was alone. The nights alone did little to help collect her thoughts anymore. The musk left her so needy now that a hand would slowly snake its way between her thighs and stroke her heated entrance. She would masturbate and climax while gasping in full breaths of the inescapable drug.

The effects were becoming noticable. Alexandra's legs would part for Ri the moment he even mentioned fucking. She would arch her back during their showers, offering her breasts to the hungry Adda. She did not even recall when Ri started showering with her. But such thoughts were quickly burned away by his cock plowing into her body and filling with his thick spunk. She would never order Ri even though she was supposed to be his superior. The agent obeyed any command or suggestion given to her. Anything Ri wanted, Alexandra would do her best to provide as it usually meant being fucked over and over again. She even stopped going to the milk machines and would simply offer herself to Ri whenever her breasts got too heavy or if she simply wanted to be fucked more.

As she worked in the labs, her hand would slide between her legs and stroke her folds through her suit. The voice in her head telling her to stop and think about what she was doing was just a faint whimper now that only grew quieter as tingling bliss rippled up and down her spine with each stroke of her own fingers. Her brain stopped even thinking about the drug that filled her system. All she could think about was how good it felt to obey and serve.

Eventually, the agent was brought before Goro once more. The lovely russian woman fell to her knees. Her cheeks were flushed, no doubt aroused by his presence and the musk she was inhaling. "I do not think so, Master," she replied softy, "My suit should be able to provide me with options should I run into any electronic security. I am to get the data and return?"

Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:41 am

The fact that her will was crumbling and Ri had noticed this. He reaped the rewards that had been offered to him, serving as her own personal milking machine or helping to take the edge off when things grew too bad for her.

The Minder saw to her every need though she never commanded him and he commanded her through suggestion and taking advantage of the situation as it present itself. Goro had her broken down to such a lucid state that he was going to see about other matters now to take the edge off, at least temporarily but he was going to see about this after her assigned mission after the current mission when next resupplying …

“A copy of the data is best so as the original is not missed at all.” He returned as he answered the prone agent. He sent her on her way, even the shuttles air supply had the musk, tanks of the stuff attached to the oxygen.

The pilot and co-pilot had oxygen tanks of their own so they could keep the scent flowing while she was aboard. The equipment loaded up into the ship, Ri unless commanded otherwise would remain at her side. It was her call to take him to the base or not as they set down, the cold conditions probably adverse to his alien physiology but it ha been his duty as her Minder to stick with her.

She was given the small oxygen tank, the gauges telling her that there was only a half an hour of musk in there though she was assured that she would not have to worry about the supply afforded to her.

The trip was swift and before long she got to a maintenance hatch, locked but containing a keypad at the top, a five digit numerical combination it looked like …

About her the wind whipped bringing blasts of cold air with it as she was faced with her first obstacle.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:48 am

The command never came so Ri was allowed to come on board the ship with the weakening agent. They had the entire trip to relieve as much tension as possible from Alexandra's horny form. A simple command was all it took for the lovely woman to undo the seal of her suit and open it enough to slide his cock deep inside that wonderful pussy he so enjoyed. Ri found he could have the agent nearly anytime anywhere as long as Goro was not present. By the time the ship landed, the agent was finishing giving the Adda warrior oral and licking him clean.

As much as she wanted to stay and be filled over and over again, the words of her master compelled her to complete her task. She resealed her suit and had Ri remain inside the ship. The harsh climate would only hinder Ri and in turn hinder herself. Her suit would keep her temperature stable and the arousal from the musk would further keep her warm in this harsh arctic climate.

Alexandra traveled quickly. She took a deep whiff of the musk in her tank when she arrived at the maintenance hatch. The agent traced her fingers across the keypad, using the suit to scan for recent prints. If she could find what keys were pressed last, that would narrow down the possible combinations. She would also scan the device for any alarms. If failure leads to triggering security, it would be safer to just short out the device with a small electrical discharge.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:55 am

Ri did not argue with the command to stay on the ship. The cold made the toughest of Adda sluggish, they did not operate well in it at all and in a way he was thankful that he was being left behind though he did issue her orders before they departed.

“Bring back the tank, it is the command of the Emissary. I have one of my own. Come back alive.” It had been the only command that he had issued her. Soon she was at the hatch having taken the hover bike there and hid it nearby in a small cluster of trees in a wooded area.

Prints came up with four numbers being pressed so one of them repeated for the combination. It was easier for her to short out the electronics of the hatch with a discharge of her suit then guess all the possible combination.

She was in and climbed down the metal wrung ladder that deposited her into a narrow corridor that served as a maintenance shaft. Moving about was easy so far as no one was aware of her presence though at a distance she could see white haired aliens with solid white eyes and a whitish gray skin tone.

Slipping into a room there had been a computer here, Galactic Basic … good, these aliens we modern and she might have recognized them at closer ranges too.

Able to bring up the schematics of the place the room with the generator may have been the logical places to start and so she would check there first finding that the generator was indeed there. The portable computer though … storage, Quebos' own chambers?

It was not in the storage and remembering the layout of the facility and avoiding more of the aliens along the way she found that the residential area, Quebos' room specifically, was being guarded by a bull headed creature similar to a towering minotaur, the second obstacle ...

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:34 am

Perhaps the white skinned aliens were Quebos's species. She had not seent Quebos outside his/her suit before. The suit may have been to protect against the non arctic elements when off the planet. That or they were just merely workers or slaves serving under Quebos. The first computer console Alexandra found revealed the layout of the base for her. Unfortunately, there were little else it could do beyond tell her the location of Quebos's portable computer. The generator was easily found as well but that alone was useless. All Alexandra needed was the data from it.

There was only one guard at Quebos's quarters.Unfortunately, there were really no options for dealing with the minotaur. She could not wait him out as she only have a few minutes of musk to work with. This console provided information but it did not have access to enough systems to create a distraction either. There were no other ways into the room. So she just had to go through the guard directly.

Alexandra slowly swayed her hips as she walked towards the minotaur. She could only hope this was a big dumb beast. If she could get her hands on him, she could release a charge to knock him out or disable him and drag him inside the room. Until she got close enough though, she would continue to move closer while trying to entice the creature with her voluptuous and needing form.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:10 pm

As she rounded the corner she was noticed by the beast who bellowed out for her to halt. He was at least marginally intelligent and neared her. She could see the holstered blaster on his hip as he turned toward her.

He was at least a foot taller and his eyes could not help but gaze at those large tits as she moved closer. “This area is of limits heman ...” had he been smarter he may have realized that she was the only human here but the fact that he could not resist grabbing those large tits – the shock went off and discharged.

“UH!” He dropped to a knee and shook his head, dazed but not out of it requiring her to use a little more force to render him unconscious, a kick to his undefended face was easy enough …

He fell with a crash, there was no one around and the room was locked requiring her to short it out before she could drag the unconscious Minotaur into the room.

There was another computer here, plus the portable lap top. A quick search found some blank discs and there were several others that were here as well with data written on them. Some marked, some not.

From here sneaking back to the room with the generator was easy. In fact she had just plugged in the computer and began to download the information, there were partially translated files here that must have been what her Master had been looking for. The keys in an alien script which made it tougher to work with.

When the files had been about 80% done there was an explosion and flicker of the lights, then another rumble, then another … something was attacking the base, ship to surface?

Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Alexandra dealt with the lone guard and quickly got the laptop from Quebos's room. With discs and laptop in hand, she quickly made her way to the generator and started the download. She took a deep breath from the tank. The agent was just about out of musk. It would take a little bit of time for the withdrawals to fully kick in. Hopefully, she will be off this planet by then.

The agent kept close to the generator when the base started to rumble. She had no clue what was happening. Who was attacking the base? Did Goro notice the ship? The download was almost done, Alexandra just had to wait until it finished before retreating to the maintenance shaft. Then it would just be a quick run back to the shuttle. Then it would all be over.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:57 pm

It was a little tougher now as alarms sounded and she could imagine that it indicated that defenders were to take up battle stations or get to a safe area or evacuate whatever the game plan was, she didn't know what if anything the base offered up.

To top it up as the files got to the last 10% they were loading real slow. The gauges on her tank read empty and yet in a last ditch attempt to get more of that musk, sucking up the fumes, each time the fumes were just as strong for an inexplicable reason …

At last the files completed. She had to sneak the lap top back into the room, which might have been tougher a few minutes ago with everyone scrambling about but everyone was supposedly where they were suppose to be by then.

Down the familiar maintenance passage, she was nearly out when she could hear the hatch … a scrapping sound as something was trying to open the hatch it seemed, why it had not opened it already was beyond her but it gave her the precious time to figure out what she was going to do now.

Hide? Search for an alternate way out? There was a hanger, the ceiling retracted but the hanger was probably full of activity and there were three other hatches at each point of the compass … hide and let the invaders pass or seek out an alternate escape route though the other routes could have invaders at them as well ...

Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:19 pm

Alexandra grew impatient as she watched that bar slowly fill up. She was out of musk which instilled a level of panic in her. She needed the drug. She had to get to the shuttle soon. Thankfully, the download finally finished and she could quickly flee towards the hatch she used to get into the base. Unfortunately, this attack was adding more problems to this otherwise smooth mission. Whoever was attacking as trying to get in through the same hatch.

It was possible that all maintenance hatches were being infiltrated right now. The hanger was a deathtrap. The agent would move away from the hatch and wait. She could not hope to fight through an invasion force by herself. But, she could at least learn about who was attacking the base. Perhaps she could wait for them to break through the hatch and pass by before attempting her escape? In anycase, she would see who the invaders were and then hide until things blow over a bit. Sadly, that meant waiting without any musk to inhale. She should be able to last for a little bit, right?

Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:45 pm

The scratching on the hatch stopped briefly and then the hatch was open. Alex had hidden herself in a nearby aloe, she would have had to back all the way out of the corridor to dip into a room and there was no time. What made it worse was that she was sucking up fumes unsure when her last breath of musk would empty the tank … it made no sense, the gauges on the tank read empty yet it was still just as strong and just as hay as when she had started this venture.

Into the passage game bugs – what looked like red ants with retractable tentacles at their sides, most were small and about the size of a house cat … workers if thy were ants. The collie sized ones were soldiers and the winged ones drones.

There were a lot of them though fortunately they streamed past not even noticing her though two remain behind, workers.

Oblivious of her presence one scampers into the base though is one the ceiling, the other outside as they both spit a green slime along the frame of the hatch ...

Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24  Next