View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next
 Pet (for Alex) 

Post Re: Pet (for Alex)
Those cocks alternated one extracted while the other pushed forth as sh was filled and pushed between one extreme to the next as he filled her.

Alex had already displayed that she could work under the influence of those drugs. In time she might even be able to resist such debilitating effects of the drug though the craving, the need the want for what he had to offer.

Goro had no problems taking out all his needs on his latest pet though that was what she had been for first and foremost. She was, after all his Pet and she knew that.

Those hands on her palms continued to feed, sucking as he kneaded the flesh there as slimy finger tips washed over her.

His cocks sprouted ridges and began spinning inside her, thrusting back and forth inside her as her neck was offered up to him and he eagerly took it.

“Your my slut, don't ever forget that.” And as if for emphasis he began to press into her harder so that he slimy slap of his body filled the air with each thrust he made as toothless mouths pressed over her nipples, tugging and pulling against her as they continued.

“Now cum for you Master, Pet.”

Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:44 pm

"Ahhhhnnnn! Y-Yes... Yes, Master!" She cried out. The cocks pounded harder and faster. The numerous ridges ground against her inner walls to produce the maximum amount of stimulation without causing any discomfort or pain. The twin members rubbed against each other through the inner walls between her anus and sex. Alexandra's mouth hung open as she let out loud groans. Her fingers dug into the slime as her toes curled. She would never think of resisting something that felt so amazingly good.

Loud slurps filled the air along with the wet slaps of Goro's body slamming against Alexandra's. Her breasts sagged from the amount of milk drained from them. But the relief of tension felt heavenly as her eyes and belly fluttered with sexual delight. It was not long before that fluttering became a pure molten heat. As ordered, the agent did not resist the orgasm that wracked her system. She screamed, her juices soaking into Goro's slimy form. Her body violently jolts as the fucking continued, not giving her a moments rest.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:18 pm

She pressed her fingers against his slimy mass and while the order came he had not let up any. He would keep her on edge for as long as possible before drawing out of her, his members retracting from her as he had the agent lay on the ground as slimy hands lifted up her legs, resting them on his shoulders so that he could draw her pussy to his lips though he did not go for it straight away. Rather his tongue slid up against her sex after giving her the command to hold back.

Goro teases along that pearl, his tongue plays with it. He keeps her on edge as he toys with her, pressing her to the brink of release but not allowing her to reach it as he knows just when to pull pack. Having his fun with her for a bit he then gives her the command to let go if she so desired though when he went back at her he did much the same pushing her close to that edge but resisting for the time being.

“What's wrong, Pet? Don't you wish to cum?”

Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:42 pm

"Ooohhhnnn... Ooohhhnnn..." Drowning in her afterglow, the defeated agent was in no condition to resist the endless fucking. But, Goro knew this and simply slowed down to keep her on the knife's edge. Her belly quivered and quaked from the tension winding up inside her loins. The strain on her body made her muscles ache. But, the teasing continued. Her legs were up on Goro's shoulders, preventing the russian woman from really working her hips at all. All the agent could do was spread her thighs as Goro's lips and tongue played with her clitoris. But, he would slow down or even stop the moment Alexandra's hips started to violently jolt.

Tears rolled down her cheeks in frustration. Her brain kept telling her she needed to cum over and over again. It was driving her insane. When finally allowed to cum, Alexandra could only roll her hips forward due to her legs being help up over Goro's shoulders. "Yes... I want to cum!" she cried out, "I want to cum so bad, Master!" Her hands moved her breasts, squeezing and molding them, hoping to get that final push needed to finally achieve bliss once more.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:15 pm

His mouth drew away from her sex then as he grinned, his eyes locking with her's. She needed to cum, craved it. But he nodded. “Then you shall my Pet but there is a catch. Endure for a little while longer and I will bring you to that place but you can choose instant gratification and receive as much pleasure that you can stand but be subject to the whims of any Adda that comes around, the choice is yours.”

While she was deciding his tongue moved back to her body dipping down to track against her labia lapping against the folds and watching her features contort in agonized bliss.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:50 pm

The agent's mind was fried at this point. The musk was so potent that every breath made her insides melt into that all too familiar yearning. She did not care what becomes of her as long as she could have sex. "Please! I can't take it anymore, Master!" she whimpered, "I will do anything, just make me cum now. I need it so badly!" She had already given herself to one Adda. The thought of so many Adda warriors fucking her with their thick scaled cocks just made her drool with anticipation. She would become the ship's whore and would love every moment of it.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:56 pm

“Very well.”

Goro did not seem to mind as he set her down. Calling in her Minder he issued some rather quick orders. “Take her down to the barracks and let the men there do as they wish with her. Make sure she is thoroughly fucked along the way.”

Goro departs and Ri scoops her up wasting no time in freeing himself and pressing inside that heated core in an instant. He walks with her thrusting up inside her with each step that they take along the way.

Gasping, he uses his comlink at key points to announce their location as he trusts into her along all the while. His mouth affixes to a breast, drinking that refreshing milk, squeezing the other breast with a hand while holding her hips with another two as they went, getting to their destination would not be long off ...

Ri continued to call ahead at those key points and the air is still saturated with that musk. He was suppose to carry out the Emissary's orders though he called ahead … if there were no one at the barracks then he didn't have to share her, unless someone arrived.

Setting her down on one of the cots he had just crawled over her, getting ready to enter her again when three warriors enter and see this. Of course there had been no stopping him as he filled her, he said something to the other three warriors that moved closer to the bed two seemed to be waiting for something while the third whipped up a hard cock wasting no time in presenting it to her lips.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:22 am

Ri lifted her body with ease and soon had her impaled on his long erect rod. "Auuughh!" Her body arched, feeling the very solid member grind its scales against her inner walls. The agent came immediately, all that tension releasing all at once. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head. Arms and legs wrapped tightly around Ri as he carried her. His hips bounced her up and down on his erect phallus. The halls were filled with her grunts and groans while the alien member squished and slurped against those juicy depths.

She was not sure how many times she came while they walked slowly towards the barracks. But every orgasm caused her inner walls to cling tightly around Ri's rod, milking it for all its worth. When they finally arrived, her thighs part as she layed there on the cot. Ri entered her again, continuing where he left off while the Adda warriors arrived. She did not care if anyone saw this. She just wanted more. The musk kept her yearning desperately for more sex while Ri's member continued to satisfy that yearning.

When one warrior whipped out his cock before her lips, Alexandra's mouth opened and allowed him to slide right into her throat. She proceeded to groan, sucking and slurping on the heated rod. Her free hands pawed at the nearby guards until she found their covered bulges. She proceeded to stroke them through their leggings until they decided to free themselves as well. With both holes filled, Alexandra would stroke the other two with her hands until they ordered her to do otherwise.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:58 am

Actually Ri was hoping to keep the former agent to himself. If there was no one here then he couldn't carry out the order but they were intruded upon by three warriors even though he had called ahead to have the room cleared.

But Emi took care of this as he pressed down into her welcoming depths, filling her again as she took one of the warriors by mouth and ran her hands over the lengths of the other two.

Carrying her here and fucking her all the way did take a toll on Ri and soon he was pulling out of her shooting his seed all over her belly as the one that was fucking her face came inside her mouth with a groan.

Though as soon as she was finished Ri was pushed away and the two she was stroking pulled free of her hands issuing commands in the language of Adda, they did not speak Galactic Basic and Ri translated as he returned from the door which he locked.

“He wants you to straddle him.”

The Adda laid back on a cot, his dick quite large though most of the Adda were big he was even big by their standards. Once she complied another warrior would climb up behind her and begin pressing himself against her ass then into it with a hard thrust.

The one that came already had been busy groping her chest and sucking on a tit while Ri sat on a nearby cot watching the ordeal.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:44 am

Alexandra's cheeks balloon up with hot spunk as the woman struggled to swallow everything the guard had to offer. It felt so good feeling the hot ooze run down her throat. Her eyes were already glazed over, lost to the drug and the lust building inside her. Ri came over her body, soaking her smooth belly with his spunk before being replaced by the two primed and ready guards.

Given her orders, the agent slowly got up. She saw the massive girth of the guard's cock. Her heart fluttered at the sight, he was even bigger than Ri. She lowered herself slowly onto it, feeling her insides spread tightly around it as each scale dragged along her slippery depths. The second guard wasted little time in jamming his member right into Alexandra's tight anus. "Auuuuughhhhh!" She screamed, feeling the scaled length grind against her tender ass and saw against the other thick trunk inside her. She was in agony but the pain quickly melted into molten pleasure as the drug filled her lungs endlessly.

The two guards bucked upwards, bobbing the woman up while their firm grip on her wrists and waist slammed her back down onto both their lengths. The tips drilled deeper into her anus while the other plowed into her cervix. Drool trickled out of the corners of her mouth as she groaned. She had already came three times since these two started and there was a third sucking on her engorged teats, feeding on that aphrodisiac that could get him ready for another round with the helpless agent.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Ri said something to the warriors assailing the fortress of her body. “Emi” and “Emissary” were among the words he used though after he spoke they had eased up on the prior agent, well at least their thrusts eased for the one at her breast sucked upon it greedily until it was his turn again.

He was nice and hard, her ass vacated as the two switched and he took her there. The one beneath her had incredible stamina seeing that the others switched off three times before he flowed into her with a gushing warmth.

He had been too large to take all the way to the root, not without any pain and the warrior ensured that she had not injured herself. It was a long while before they finished with her. Cumming in her and all over her by the time they had finished with her they left her for Ri to clean, the showers were near enough and he cleaned her as best as he could.

She was still naked and not in a coherent state by then so without further instruction he brought her to her room, dressed her in undergarments and let her sleep until morning.

When she woke Ri was there and her Minder moved up to the side of the bed.

“Do you require milking, Emi?” He had always asked at the start of the day before he would move on to his orders.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm

The defeated agent could not keep up. Cocks entered and left her body repeatidly. Her teats were sucked on, arousing the guards for another round before it all came full circle again. Her body twitched weakly when they finally stopped. Alexandra was soaked in cum with more oozing out of her mouth, ass, and cunt. This was only the first day of her reward. Would there be anything left of her after a whole week of this powerful musk?

When Alexandra came to, she was dressed and in bed. The first thing she noticed was her body burning with desire. Every breath of the addicting drug left her lightheaded and yearning for sex. Her inhibitions were gone. She would do anything to cum again and again. "Oohhhnnn..." she moaned, "Yes, Master. I am yours..." Her slave training kicked in, answering Ri as a slave should. One hand slid up and opened her top, letting those heavy udders bounce free and rest heavily on her chest. Her other hand was already between her thighs, stroking her dripping wet slit.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:37 pm

She was showing all the signs as she pressed her panties aside and got to work on her body. He was good at seeing these things and taking advantage of them. He stroked her chin with his hand, another hand coursing over the heavy orb that he brought to his mouth, drinking heavily.

At first it was always just drinking to ease the tension a bit before he let his tongue track over her again and again as he played with her nipple.

As he drank he grew hard, imagining what it would be like soon enough though he never acted without her “consent” though really could she truly consent with the effects of the drug? Pulling away from her he smiled a little.

“The Emissary has given you the day off. I would prefer it if you did not leave the bed, it makes keeping an eye on you so much easier, Emi.” He drew aside the sheets with a hand watching her own fingers at work. A hand entwined about her wrist gently drawing it away.

“May I assist you, Emi?” He was not expecting a coherent answer but at least one that he could interpret. Once given he wastes no time crawling over her and freeing himself. A nice slow thrust as he sinks inside her, a hand playing with a nipple as he teases it between his fingers and sucks upon the other like a newborn baby at her teat.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:14 pm

"Uhhnn..." Her eyes fluttered as Ri's tongue dragged over a nipple and began to suck deeply. The constant sucking and milking had left her nipples long like small fingers from her large disc shaped areolae. The drug in her system kept her constantly producing milk in those heavy jugs of hers. She had no idea that her milk was also a powerful aphrodisic now and ensured that the Adda could keep going and going as long as they kept sucking on her long erect teats.

She gave a soft whimper as her hand was drawn away. As expected, her cunt was drooling, ready to be fucked again and again. Ri soon enter her and the agent's mind was blank once more. "Ooohhhnnn... Yesss..." The fucking was slow, letting the agent feel those scales grind against her inner walls. Each thrust made an audible squish as her juices slurped around the thick throbbing trunk. Alexandra's hips rose to meet every thrust, forcing it deeper and deeper until it was pushing against the entrance of her womb. Arms wrapped around Ri as he feasted on her breast. Much like Goro, these slow thrusts added more fuel to the inferno blazing in her loins. But, release never came. Every slow thrust eroded her conciousness away. The only thought in her head was fucking and cumming like the slut she was.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:56 pm

He took his time as her mind was eroded further even at the invitation of her rising hips he wanted to feel all of her as he pressed into her as he suckled on one mound then the other. Those scales smooth as he pressed in and a little rough as he drew out

While he did this a hand reached down to fondle her clit and while it was clear that her mind had checked out already, her body hadn't. And make use of it he would. Though when he felt that tingling sensation arise he drew out of her.

“Sit tight, Emi.” Today he had something a little different in mind and while he left her after affixing himself he was not gone for long, long enough where he had to draw her hand away again as he set a brief case on the bed and clicked it open.

“The Emissary told me about this, Emi.” He drew out some cord lashing her arms to the head board where he shifted then added a set of nipple clamps before drifting lower, his tongue skimming along her chest, over her abdomen then circled her clit before smoothing over it.

Straight down her slit he began to lick about her labia as he grasped her legs with his hands then dabbed his tongue straight into her where it began to whip about in a quest for those fine riches.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next