View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
 Pet (for Alex) 

Post Re: Pet (for Alex)
The teasing did not stop as Ri stopped and pulled out completely. The russian woman's fingers immediately went between her thighs, stroking herself desperately to bring herself to release. But, Ri returned shortly after and bound her wrists to the bed. "Ahhhnnn!" She cried out as the clamps pinched her throbbing engorged teats. Pain pulsed through her heaving orbs, jiggling and swaying as the woman squirmed in her bonds. Pleasure soon joined the pain as Ri's tongue traced down her smooth glistening body and down to her exposed clitoris and dripping slit.

"Ohhhnnn... Ohhhh God..." she moaned, hips bucking up against Ri's face. The tongue dipped in, tasting the woman's musky juices. Alexandra groaned as she pulled at her bonds. She could do nothing as her thighs were held apart. She could not stimulate herself further and could only suffer in erotic agony as Ri explored her depths with his tongue. The rough texture sawed against those velvet walls, causing them to tremble and quake with endless desire. The agent whimpered and groaned, grinding her hips against Ri's face. Her toes curled. Her insides clinched around the invader as it began to stroke across her throbbing g-spot, sending a wealth of stimulation bubbling up into her brain. Her groans grew weaker as her brain turned to mush as the licks and dabs continued.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:50 pm

Keeping her off balance he moved steadily inside her with continuously jabbed inside her at various angles, a third hand stroked against her clit matching the wild pace he set already. His last hand rubbed at the curve of her breast until he drew away from this snack.

“I'll bring breakfast ...” It was a casual statement as he went back to the case and extracted an egg shaped vibrator that he was inserting inside her. With the remote he flicked it to high before departing once again.

He was gone longer this time but her diet being different then the Ada ensured that. When he returned it was with a tray of food.

Ri returns to the bed checking on her progress as he sets the tray down on a night stand and observed her before removing those nipple clamps and stroking over those places.

“Still with us?” He was not expecting intelligent conversation but some for of communication, any actually worked as he looked her over before he would go to the case once more.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:29 am

The busty woman's body writhed on the bed. Her back arched. Her clit throbbed in sync with her rapidly beating heart. Every stroke send electric bliss straight up her spine. She was close, so very close. Just a little bit more and...

~I'll bring breakfast...~

Just like that, he stopped. A vibrator slid into her cunt. It was small but powerful as it hummed steadily inside her clinching depths. But, it simply did not compare to what the Adda and Goro could do to her. Her hips rolled forward, trying to get that last nudge over the edge. Instead, the vibrator just kept adding more and more fuel to the fire. By the time Ri returned, she was laying in a puddle of her own precum. Tears ran down her cheeks while drool dribbled down her chin.

"Mm... Please, Master," she begged, "I'll... I'll do anything... Please make me cum..." Like before, she begged her own supposed servant to pleasure her. Her will was shattered. She could not muster any means of resistance. Heels dragged against the bedsheets as the agent whimpered and groaned over and over again.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:46 am

She was worse off then he left her but he had been the one that was to be obedient here and so her begging was interpreted as commands. Still, he loved hearing them spill out of her lips.

Turning the remote off he fished the vibrator out of her with as little preamble that he could before he pressed the wet device carefully into her ass after lifting up her hips. He turned the vibrator back on then parted her thighs climbing between them after freeing himself. He did not waste any time surging his hard length inside her, fucking her with reckless abandon this time.

He rubbed her clit while tugging on a captured nipple with his tongue, eyes closing against the pressure, that heat though he had not let up upon her as he surged into that core fulfilling her command.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:04 am

Ri wasted no time in finishing off Alexandra. The egg vibrator hummed inside her ass, sending rippling sensations up and down her passage as well as through her needy cunt. The Adda's cock plunged right in, sending the human woman screaming. The vibrations rippled through the member, pleasuring both it and the woman as it vigorously pumped inside the agent's sex. There was no stopping it now. Heat surged up through Alexandra's body, searing her very soul. Her body shuddered violently as juices squirt around the pumping member. Her insides clinched and unclinched over and over again as the ADD agent rode out the wave of bliss that crashed through her system. Much like her other experiences on this ship, the poor human was completely overwhelmed by the alien's thick cock.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:24 am

Ri came at her fast and hard inside her. He was in the midst of asking her for permission to cum inside her again when he merely lost it, his essence flowing inside her with each beat of his heart as he slammed into her, his balls clapping up against her at the apex of each thrust.

He growled against the sensations that rushed over him in an effort to make her cum, his mouth wild against her nipples as he squeezed those mounds and sucked each in turn.

When she did cum he joined them one last time with a solid thrust. He held them together for a long while as he determined if she needed more, his head straining to see the contents of the case as if determining what he should use next, half the stop he would not dare use.

Then as if remembering about the vibrator he clicks it off then looks back to her.

“Do you require more Emi?” And he stroked those firm breasts of hers casually.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:50 am

"Ooooohhhnnnnn..." Alexandra let out a long drawn out groan. Her body twitched violently. Hot jizz flooded the woman's womb, mixing with the juices squirting from her vagina. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes half mast. The slave was in cloud nine as the two remained connected for several long moments. Eventually, Ri finished blowing his load and pulled out. The vibrator turned off as the ADD agent layed sprawled out on the bed. "Mmm..." she moaned as her sensitive globe was stroked. Her body was still horny due to the musk but at least she was no longer going insane from the tension. Ri could feel the woman's pulse racing within the luscious melon he stroked. Thankfully, her body had not given out just yet. For now, Alexandra just layed there, drowning in her deep afterglow.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:31 am

She had not passed out though had not been in a state to answer him so he left it at that for the time being. He fished out the vibrator then feed the restrained woman while she was still tied up giving her a brake from all this.

When she had feed her he checked to see how coherent she was before he drew out the cat o'nine tails whipping her with it ever so slightly so as not to leave a mark o her.

He focused on her breasts taking her nipples into consideration as he sucks of each in turn after lightly whipping them with that toy and gauging her reaction to his play thus far.

He stopped only when her breasts where showing pinkish marks not wishing to damage her too much. Perhaps he did not wish to damage her too much. Placing aside his tool he got out a dildo that he brought to her core, thrusting it inside her core to lube it up some before lifting her hips up and easing it inside her ass.

Keeping her hips held up he plugged he ass with slow motions inside her curling the dildo against the lining of her ass as he suckled a breast, freeing himself once more her knowingly rubs her clit with his stiff member then inserts himself back inside her staring with a slow yet even pace.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:54 am

The agent ate slowly. Cum and juices were still drooling from her sex from what they did just moments before. Still bound, Alexandra could only stir weakly before the whipping began. The tails struck her breasts and nipples. The blows were weak though they grew stronger when the lack of reaction revealed he was being too timid with the blows. The human woman groaned as lips sucked the pain away only to be cooled by the air and struck once more. Her nipples were at full attention as the strikes continued to the point of leaving light marks on otherwise perfect udders.

The tender acts came to an end as a dildo was pushed into her still wet depths. Once lubricated, it disappeared into her tight anus causing the woman to moan as the tight passage was spread wider apart. "Oh god..." she moaned, her hips off the bed, leaving her exposed to the cock that teased her for a few moments. Ri once more claimed the slave's hole as his own, plugging it with his thick throbbing erection. Alexandra could only moan outloud as her inner walls clung around the invader, her hips twitching from the familiar sensations returning to her body.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:56 am

He plunged into the warm depths with full, yet eager trusts into he core. He could feel the movements of that dildo given the walls of pink flesh that he speared into and the delicate counterpart. He groaned, his body feeling succulent beneath him as he eagerly drank from one breast than the other.

Ri fucked her good and long. He came over her several stomach and abdomen for the most part though either with mouth, cock or fingers he pressed inside her with reckless abandoned so that she was not left unfulfilled.

He did not untie her though any time she had that urge he waited until it seemed to get bad (unless “ordered” before hand to seek out permission to have her). All day long he came at her, filling her. She had brakes in between and he brought her food or she passed out though he was always there when she woke.

That evening he was dismissed when Goro returned, the scent of the musk strong. He could see that she was a mess and thus grinned upon her. “I think I will pass on sloppy seconds today,” he emitted more of that scent though as he drew near sweeping his fingers back and forth against her chest as he rubbed that cum into her chest.

As he did that a comlink was pushed to the surface of the slime. He made a call and in no time half a dozen warriors arrived. They fucked her good and thoroughly, cumming in each hole and on her body, keeping her entertained until she passed out.

The remainder of the week went pretty much the same way … Goro would not touch her if she were with the Adda and save for bathroom brakes she had been restrained on the bed, a plaything for Ri and later several warriors if she gave in.

All but the last day where Ri was ordered not to touch her, save for taking her to the rest room. He let her have a little longer in the rest room though before restraining her again and feeding her or waiting. In the end Goro arrived to check her status, dismissing the Adda.

“Today may have seemed cruel but necessary, but perhaps I will have to continue tomorrow as well … now beg, Pet, let me know how much you've missed me. You have missed me, Pet, correct?”

Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:23 pm

There was not an hour of any day where Alexandra's brains were not fucked out. Most of her morning and day were spent with Ri filling her over and over again before the guards were called in to have their turn. She was no longer coherent at all. The poor agent was washed and fed but beyond that, her life was that bed and the numerous partners that came to have sex with her. The musk was on full blast, frying any thought out of her head besides the need for sex. By the time the week was over, Alexandra was nothing but a twitching mess.

"Uhhnnn..." she shook her head weakly. The musk was weaker, no longer the full potent doses she was rewarded with. "M-Master?" she moaned, "I need you so bad. Please... Please fuck your slutty slave. Fill me like you used to. I am sorry I displeased you. I will do anything to make it better. Command me..." Still bound to the bed, the russian woman could only writhe there. Her huge udders bounced and swayed with her motions. Wrists tugged at the cords. Precum drooled from her sex, eager to be filled again and again. It was doubtful there was anything left of the former agent in that pretty little head of hers.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:40 pm

“Displeased? No, Pet, though today I desired to take you for myself.” He traced over her wrists then unbound each as he slithered over her as h enveloped her into that gooey mass.

He was caressing her sex as he spoke to her. “You were being prepared for something my Pet, today was necessary though tomorrow will be worse. Get through tomorrow and I shall reward you ...”

He did not waste any time in rewarding her, after all she had been made to wait all day so he pushed inside her, that tendril of slime that was his cock working against her moist walls. He set his hands over her tits, swollen and heavy he generated those mouths to suck of them to relieve her of some of the tension there.

“Your such a good Pet. Useful too though tomorrow will be a hard day no doubt. I have a new assignment coming up that will need your attention. But I doubt you'd want all those details right now.”

He lifted her hips up a little, the slime sweeping her ass cheeks apart as another push of the slime that engulfed her began to flood her ass. A dildo pressed to the surface of a newly generated arm, the slime all spilling into the mass of his body as he presented it to her lips, rolling against her lips, teasing her a bit with it as he drew it away any time she went to engulf it before he would let her take it. His thrusts in her had not been relentless today though they were just as thorough as he took her with patience.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Alexandra was pulled into Goro's gooey body. His cocks plunged right into her cunt and anus, drilling into her at a slower pace than normal as he claimed he had another reward waiting for her tomorrow. "Oh god..." she moaned, "It feels so good... I'll do anything you want, Master. Just don't stop..." Mouths formed and proceeded to drain her heavy udders of their delicious milk. Alexandra was lightheaded from all the sex she endured this week. The slower pace was welcomed as the agent's hips rolled forward inside the green slime. Her mouth opened to accept the third dildo but it was kept just out of reach, forcing her to lick the tip with her tongue as she let out wanton groans of pleasure.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:36 pm

“The only commands I have for you right now is for you to enjoy this.” Eventually he let her take that dildo into her mouth after she had licked it some. He was slower with his Pet this time though and of course he had intended to finish off her day tomorrow in similar fashion.

Drinking from her he was patient and given his remarkable recover this seemed to be one continuous motion for her as he danced with her body. He came at her slow as he traced every portion of her body as he drew out that dildo for a moment, expecting her to answer.

Her mind wasn't so far gone today as he saw to her needs, sucking up those juices. “Your Minder, what do you think of him? Is he serving you as he should? More importantly, do you think he can hurt you my Pet?”

All the while he continued exploring her body with his own knowing it inside and out by this stage, such as the new marks on her nipples that were virtually healed from the nipple clamps that had been used on her a few times already.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:53 pm

The slave sucked deeply on the slimy cock as it pushed against the back of her throat. Hot blood engorged her long teats as the suction seemed endless. Milk fed directy into the green slime as it slurped constantly on the woman's heaving udders. The twin members inside her ass and pussy sawed against one another through her inner walls, sending pleasure rippling up and down her spine. Goro's cocks were always perfect, stimulating every cell of her insides as they drilled in and out of her trembling body. "Uhhhnnn... He... He milks and fucks me... He makes me feel good when you are not around. He never hurts me and always asks for permission. Why does he always ask?" she groaned, not understanding that she should be commanding him and not the other way around.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next